Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RANT

Now HLN is reporting as FACT what the 'Source' leaked. Unbelievable. Fact? What a number that is being done on potential jury pool.:chicken:

We have a stampede folks.

BOTH sides/teams are lying their pants off

FACTS Please. Influence me with FACTS. I DARE YOU. ALL OF YOU.

Stop the gossip

This case is going to make an alcoholic out of me yet!:furious:
For the love of God, why can't this be about Caylee? Why can't getting to the truth overcome anything else?
Why the hell can't this child be buried with dignity?
Why the hell can't this circus crew wait until after she is laid to rest to act like the clowns they all are?

What the hell kind of world am I living in?:furious:

LOCK THEM ALL UP AND LET THEM FIGHT IT OUT FOR THEMSELVES!
ETA: IS THERE A RANT THREAD FOR THE WORST OF THE RANTS? UNCENSORED?

RANT

Now HLN is reporting as FACT what the 'Source' leaked. Unbelievable. Fact? What a number that is being done on potential jury pool.:chicken:

We have a stampede folks.

BOTH sides/teams are lying their pants off

FACTS Please. Influence me with FACTS. I DARE YOU. ALL OF YOU.

Stop the gossip

I feel your pain!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

...but this case has pushed my buttons to the point that I feel actual HATRED for so many of the people involved. I have tried to live my life without bearing grudges or having bad feelings about anyone, believing that those bad feelings do more to harm me and my spirit than those I am angry at.
That being said, I feel HATRED for the players here who have lied, spun, deflected attention from, and made no effort to do the right thing for a beautiful little girl who never did anything to hurt anyone.
Is there no more "stand up" people in the world? Those who admit when they are wrong and try to make amends? Who tell the truth because it is the right thing to do? Who accept accountability for their actions?
When did it become acceptable to lie to law enforcement? When did it become ok to try and the American public in every available media outlet? When did it become ok to forget about a little girl while you try and save your own *advertiser censored*?
I look at my own two beautiful daughters, who I love so much and it makes me physically ill to think of them tossed away like garbage left to rot.
My faith in humanity has been deeply shaken by this case.

ITA! I will not succumb to the emotion of hatred, but I too wonder when the players involved will do the right thing, represent a precious child that had her life cut much too short, and accept responsibility for her untimely demise.
Please don't allow KC and the rest of them to rob you of your faith. When you think about it, it's all we have that NO ONE can take from us. ~hugs~

I am ranting because I know that when information comes from LE and people call them "sources"...they actually turn out to be FACTS!! (I love that I can tell the difference between what comes from LE and what comes from other types of "sources". It makes life delicious that I don't have to wait to hear what is going on and instead I can figure it out for myself.)

I guess it wasn't really a rant after all.

Now...THIS IS A RANT: When does the Grand Jury meet next?! I think they have plenty more to go over in this case!!! BRING THEM ON!!! I hear we have a few ham sandwiches which need to be indicted!!

I am ranting because I know that when information comes from LE and people call them "sources"...they actually turn out to be FACTS!! (I love that I can tell the difference between what comes from LE and what comes from other types of "sources". It makes life delicious that I don't have to wait to hear what is going on and instead I can figure it out for myself.)

I guess it wasn't really a rant after all.

Now...THIS IS A RANT: When does the Grand Jury meet next?! I think they have plenty more to go over in this case!!! BRING THEM ON!!! I hear we have a few ham sandwiches which need to be indicted!!

Bold mine...

As dear Wudge has explain about Sources, opinion shows and the ilk...
You would think after the overwhelming evidence LE had on Richard Jewell (Olympic park bombing), the Ramseys (Jon Benet), Gary Condit (Chandra Levy), Richard Ricci (Elizabeth Smart), the Aisenbergs (baby Sabrina), Stephen Hatfield (Justice department anthrax case), the McCanns (Madeline McCann), John Mason (runaway bride), Mark Lunsford (Jessica Lunsford), etc., etc., ad nauseum, that people would learn not to believe all the crimetainment rubbish they read and hear. (not to mention the Duke LaCrosse team)

Is this post even going to show up? I doubt it. I seem unable to post anything in here, even though I have 2 internet connections at 2 different places with 2 different computers, so it can't be from my end. This is ridiculous.
Lanie

Is this post even going to show up? I doubt it. I seem unable to post anything in here, even though I have 2 internet connections at 2 different places with 2 different computers, so it can't be from my end. This is ridiculous.
Lanie

well it showed up.

well it showed up.

Yes, it did, but will this one? Should I even waste what could potentially be my last post on this? Hmmmmm.......:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Lanie

Yes, it did, but will this one? Should I even waste what could potentially be my last post on this? Hmmmmm.......:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Lanie

you're 2 for 2 Lanie

you're 2 for 2 Lanie

I seem to be in remission again. Seriously, though, this has been a problem for me for several days now. There will be long stretches where I can't post at all, then it clears up, then it comes back. I read about the massive search causing some problems, but isn't that cleared up now? I normally wouldn't think much of it, but I am in a bad way right now and this is my only escape from my 'situation'.
Lanie

I seem to be in remission again. Seriously, though, this has been a problem for me for several days now. There will be long stretches where I can't post at all, then it clears up, then it comes back. I read about the massive search causing some problems, but isn't that cleared up now? I normally wouldn't think much of it, but I am in a bad way right now and this is my only escape from my 'situation'.
Lanie

Yes it actively being worked on. Thanks for your patience.:)

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

So NOW they are worried about 'someone' making money off this poor baby!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:mad:

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway.

Article:

Make no mistake, this family has already profitted plenty from the death of this child.

I think LP reads this blog all day before going on the NG show. It's ironic that all of the theories stated here manage to come out of LP's mouth.

I wish he would just shut it. Him and GR go bye bye.

Bold mine...

As dear Wudge has explain about Sources, opinion shows and the ilk...
You would think after the overwhelming evidence LE had on Richard Jewell (Olympic park bombing), the Ramseys (Jon Benet), Gary Condit (Chandra Levy), Richard Ricci (Elizabeth Smart), the Aisenbergs (baby Sabrina), Stephen Hatfield (Justice department anthrax case), the McCanns (Madeline McCann), John Mason (runaway bride), Mark Lunsford (Jessica Lunsford), etc., etc., ad nauseum, that people would learn not to believe all the crimetainment rubbish they read and hear. (not to mention the Duke LaCrosse team)

Many of us here have been studying some of these cases for years (in some cases over a decade) and we know that they're not so cut and dried. Experience teaches us that spin comes from all angles. Always investigate further.

Article:

As if the many parties who knew where she was and let her lay there like roadkill arent just as bad.
Only a mentally ill person would try and dig her up not like the greedy cowardly snakes who let her lie in the brush.

Make no mistake, this family has already profitted plenty from the death of this child.
No kidding. If anyone was going to dig up the remains and make money off of it, it would be.....well we all know where I'm going with this.....More of the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member