Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that she just isn't very clever. Her word choice and mode of expression is an attempt to sound more intelligent that she is. But please notice that much of it was learned from CA, who also simply is not very gifted with the smarts. When I read the email she sent to the television network trying to determine whether their spokesperson received payment on their behalf I cringed. It was so poorly written. And her spoken language is full of improper tense and bad grammer. So KC comes by it honestly to an extent. *Absolutely*. She was exposed to it "from day 1."

Also, regarding her lying- I don't think it is a product of stupidity. At least the lying itself is not. The poor craftmanship and lack of a long-range view, however, is. She is a sociopath and quite likely a malignant narcissist like my ex, who once memorably said "perception is reality." She is living moment-to-moment and believes that what she says will be believed simply by virtue of her saying it. And why would she not? It worked so perfectly with GA and CA for so many years.

My personal favorite is her taking the detectives to Universal and sashaying down the hallway on the way to her "office." What was going on in her head at that point? That at any moment the police would say, "okay, we believe that you work here and we can just leave now and go out for lunch or something. Retrieving the mythical sim card won't be necessary now that we are sure you do actually work here. Well, I call this a good day's work. Everyone okay with TGI Friday's?" And then the way she scrambles when they call her on it.... priceless.

I
My personal favorite is her taking the detectives to Universal and sashaying down the hallway on the way to her "office." What was going on in her head at that point? That at any moment the police would say, "okay, we believe that you work here and we can just leave now and go out for lunch or something. Retrieving the mythical sim card won't be necessary now that we are sure you do actually work here. Well, I call this a good day's work. Everyone okay with TGI Friday's?" And then the way she scrambles when they call her on it.... priceless.

I know...it was priceless! And a perfect example of a sociopathic liar. She is thinking all the way down the hall that SOMETHING...something will happen or she will be able to come up with a strategy of some sort that would dig her out of that mess. She just ran out of hallway before she thought of something! LOL.

Wow Dotsyes. That was a mouthful! LOL.

I am not sure I think she is mentally retarded...or even has a low IQ. I think most of her lies came from desperation. She had little time to think or react and she just spit them out. So they are not good and not very believable. She was grasping at straws! She was cornered and all she could really do was make up stuff. I think her objective was to "postpone" any consequences. Lies have worked for her in the past (apparently) so she stuck with it. Part of why she is a bad liar is because she speaks too much and speaks before thinking. That is a lack of impulse control - which she has clearly demonstrated in other areas of her life.

she had 31 days to think up some good lies and she takes LE to Universal Studios?! She's either stupid, or missing a chromosome.

she had 31 days to think up some good lies and she takes LE to Universal Studios?! She's either stupid, or missing a chromosome.

But that's just it...I don't think she had 31 days because I don't think it crossed her mind that she would be in that situation of explaining what happened to LE. I think she killed her and moved on and tried to stall her parents. All the while postponing thinking about any consequences. Only when Lee seemed to drive the point home on July 15th did she start thinking up lies. I guarantee if she had anticipated getting grilled by LE she would have created a much more plausible story during that time frame.

I don't think she actually thought LE would bother to check on her employment because you have to remember she always lied and was rarely challenged on it. She probably thought they would just "buy it" because she said it. Once she found herself challenged...she stalled again but couldn't get out of it.

I agree she ain't the brightest bulb...and she is a terrible and ridiculous liar. But seriously - she isn't mentally retarded. She graduated from high school without special education for goodness sake.

But that's just it...I don't think she had 31 days because I don't think it crossed her mind that she would be in that situation of explaining what happened to LE. I think she killed her and moved on and tried to stall her parents. All the while postponing thinking about any consequences. Only when Lee seemed to drive the point home on July 15th did she start thinking up lies. I guarantee if she had anticipated getting grilled by LE she would have created a much more plausible story during that time frame.

I don't think she actually thought LE would bother to check on her employment because you have to remember she always lied and was rarely challenged on it. She probably thought they would just "buy it" because she said it. Once she found herself challenged...she stalled again but couldn't get out of it.

I agree she ain't the brightest bulb...and she is a terrible and ridiculous liar. But seriously - she isn't mentally retarded. She graduated from high school without special education for goodness sake.

She didn't graduate. She was at least a few credits short, with several stories going 'round about how many and why.

She didn't graduate. She was at least a few credits short, with several stories going 'round about how many and why.

I heard that at first, but if I recall, I thought in the document dump that it showed her transcript and the code listed showed her as having "graduated". Not with her class...but at some point. There was talk that she must have completed the missing hours.

But even so - she clearly wasn't in special ed...which she would have been if she was truly mentally retarded. Come on guys...she isn't bright...she is stupid very often...but mentally retarded? Seriously?

I heard that at first, but if I recall, I thought in the document dump that it showed her transcript and the code listed showed her as having "graduated". Not with her class...but at some point. There was talk that she must have completed the missing hours.

But even so - she clearly wasn't in special ed...which she would have been if she was truly mentally retarded. Come on guys...she isn't bright...she is stupid very often...but mentally retarded? Seriously?

She's of average intelligence, IMO, just rotten and uneducated. She's not nearly as smart as she likes to think she is, obviously.

She's of average intelligence, IMO, just rotten and uneducated. She's not nearly as smart as she likes to think she is, obviously.

Now that I can agree with. She is quite arrogant at times - and definitely thinks she is more clever than everyone else. Well - we can see where that thinking has gotten her.... :behindbar

Now that I can agree with. She is quite arrogant at times - and definitely thinks she is more clever than everyone else. Well - we can see where that thinking has gotten her.... :behindbar

I agree with this, too. I think she is of average intelligence. She is just such a spoiled rotten brat that she is only used to her lies being believed. She didn't think she'd need a more believable story, because everyone (her parents, friends, whoever) always believed her, or at least she thought they did. They never seemed to call her on her lies, so she took that to mean they bought them.

If she is of average intelligence, then I am dropping to my knees tonight to pray for us all. JG says she was a manager with Kodak, I have heard assistant manager and I think her old boss said she was a good employee and her emplyment was terminated only because she just stopped showing up to work. Uh-huh. I guess KC told him that. I bet she sold film at a kiosk, or took pictures of kids with Goofy and was a part-time or seasonal employee. She talked about working at a ride. She may have actually been one of the costumed characters that walk around scaring toddlers.

She told people at Kodak that she had a tumor. I supposed she had it removed on August 9th, but was just not doing well and couldn't get back to work by April, so she lost her job.

JG can say all he wants that this is not the same KC that he knew. Really? Not the same one that pinned a pregnancy on you after a one night stand, over which you lost your girlfriend, and tried to convince you to not take a DNA test despite the fact that the full term baby was born only 7 months after your one night of love. Not the same one that conned you into an engagement, only to break up with you because she thought you loved the child more than her despite the fact that you were willing to raise Caylee knowing she wasn't yours,not the one who calls you periodically to taunt you with promises of old burning embers and takes you to meet all her new boyfriends.

Right. That was the nice, sweet KC.

Is it the water down there or are they all just drunk? I mean does this make a lick of sense to you? It's like CA with her "KC was a loving mother, an excellent mother, like me, I am an excellent mother", KNOWING that this loving mother pawned Caylee off on anybody with a pulse so she could do what she wanted. KNOWING that this excellent mother would not hold down a job and was a general PITA to have around the house. KNOWING that this mother was a common thief. KNOWING that the good mother was staying out all night, doing mommy and daddy things with whoever happened to be around. Of all the gaul. SHE is the one who ran around telling people KC was a sociopath and would steal them blind if given the chance. SHE is the one talking to her therapist about what a horrible mother KC is and getting advice to toss her to the curb. SHE was the one that is heard on the 911 tape telling KC that she will start proceedings to get Caylee, "if you want to play it like that". Then she wants us to forget all of that and believe that KC was a perfect little mommy who was hyper vigilant when it came to Caylee. "Is she fell and scraped her knee. . . silence . . . KC would be right there." ( CA.) Yeah, but I bet she got stuck in traffic on the way home.

I know people love to display photos of their children - but even this seems contrived with KC. As in she thinks the amount of photos of Caylee in her bedroom is what other normal people who love their children do - so to show her love, she plasters the photos all over the place. More photos - more proof of love. More rosaries - more holy.

GA's whole chase story, the gas can stories, entirely too many gas issues. KC said she didn't start running out of gas until after June 9th. I guess this is another bit of evidence of the good mommy dearest.

I don't understand their logic. If not for the A's the child would have been dead a long time ago. I can only imagine KC living on her own or with new roomates every few months as the old ones get robbed and the new ones conned. I guess she could just drug her, duct tape her and stick her in the closet when her beaus came over or she made a booty call.

Here is how you know she is just dirt dumb. She thought AL and a flailing hip-hop joint was her answer. He was a part time whatever and flat broke, living off of his parents and fortunately not his looks. She knew him 3 weeks and was ready to, and did, commit the murder of her own child to be with him and watch tired azz videos at his apartment.

Her bar was set very low.

If she is of average intelligence, then I am dropping to my knees tonight to pray for us all. JG says she was a manager with Kodak, I have heard assistant manager and I think her old boss said she was a good employee and her emplyment was terminated only because she just stopped showing up to work. Uh-huh. I guess KC told him that. I bet she sold film at a kiosk, or took pictures of kids with Goofy and was a part-time or seasonal employee. She talked about working at a ride. She may have actually been one of the costumed characters that walk around scaring toddlers.

She told people at Kodak that she had a tumor. I supposed she had it removed on August 9th, but was just not doing well and couldn't get back to work by April, so she lost her job.

JG can say all he wants that this is not the same KC that he knew. Really? Not the same one that pinned a pregnancy on you after a one night stand, over which you lost your girlfriend, and tried to convince you to not take a DNA test despite the fact that the full term baby was born only 7 months after your one night of love. Not the same one that conned you into an engagement, only to break up with you because she thought you loved the child more than her despite the fact that you were willing to raise Caylee knowing she wasn't yours,not the one who calls you periodically to taunt you with promises of old burning embers and takes you to meet all her new boyfriends.

Right. That was the nice, sweet KC.

Is it the water down there or are they all just drunk? I mean does this make a lick of sense to you? It's like CA with her "KC was a loving mother, an excellent mother, like me, I am an excellent mother", KNOWING that this loving mother pawned Caylee off on anybody with a pulse so she could do what she wanted. KNOWING that this excellent mother would not hold down a job and was a general PITA to have around the house. KNOWING that this mother was a common thief. KNOWING that the good mother was staying out all night, doing mommy and daddy things with whoever happened to be around. Of all the gaul. SHE is the one who ran around telling people KC was a sociopath and would steal them blind if given the chance. SHE is the one talking to her therapist about what a horrible mother KC is and getting advice to toss her to the curb. SHE was the one that is heard on the 911 tape telling KC that she will start proceedings to get Caylee, "if you want to play it like that". Then she wants us to forget all of that and believe that KC was a perfect little mommy who was hyper vigilant when it came to Caylee. "Is she fell and scraped her knee. . . silence . . . KC would be right there." ( CA.) Yeah, but I bet she got stuck in traffic on the way home.

I know people love to display photos of their children - but even this seems contrived with KC. As in she thinks the amount of photos of Caylee in her bedroom is what other normal people who love their children do - so to show her love, she plasters the photos all over the place. More photos - more proof of love. More rosaries - more holy.

GA's whole chase story, the gas can stories, entirely too many gas issues. KC said she didn't start running out of gas until after June 9th. I guess this is another bit of evidence of the good mommy dearest.

I don't understand their logic. If not for the A's the child would have been dead a long time ago. I can only imagine KC living on her own or with new roomates every few months as the old ones get robbed and the new ones conned. I guess she could just drug her, duct tape her and stick her in the closet when her beaus came over or she made a booty call.

Here is how you know she is just dirt dumb. She thought AL and a flailing hip-hop joint was her answer. He was a part time whatever and flat broke, living off of his parents and fortunately not his looks. She knew him 3 weeks and was ready to, and did, commit the murder of her own child to be with him and watch tired azz videos at his apartment.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap:

Most insightful thing I have seen all day.

Although I suppose it's hard to set your standards "high" when you have no standards at all huh? :rolleyes: I think she perceived Ole Tony to be her ticket to popularity with a crowd that never cared to include her before. She was trying to live as if her twenties were just beginning, and she was childless. Caylee was an annoying afterthought. :furious: Unfortunately Tony the Pimp unwittingly sealed Caylee's already tenuous fate when he declared he would never desire to have a daughter. Casey had been looking for a "reason" to go through with the plan she earnestly began formulating for sure in March. Tony served it up at the bottom of a "Body Shot" at Fusion. He may not be all that and a bag of chips :p but I bet the guy feels guiltier than hell about being the one to make that statement about not wanting girls to Casey. I know I would be guilt stricken for Life. Tony also has to wonder whether Casey was dumping sweet Caylee's body off Suburban Dr. the day she called him to pick her up because she was "out of gas". So many sad "what if's" in this case. :(

What I found really interesting was the conversation those two had after her mom dragged her out of his apartment and the "Fit hit the Shan", so to speak. :rolleyes: It was so so so obvious in her texts that she is COMPLETELY disassociated with reality, and truly doesn't understand why he is so shocked and upset with her! You can almost hear her scratching her evil little head in dismay.

Unfortunately, many years ago I became deeply involved with someone that I later found out had committed a terrible and very serious crime, and he bragged about how he managed to weasel his way out of it legally, completely free of charges. Finding out that someone you cared for, however briefly, is capable of taking the life of another in cold blood, and without justification is a terrible blow for anyone to withstand. When my ex gave me details about the crime he said the Sheriff's didn't posses I called them and told them everything I discovered as soon as I could. It was the right thing to do, and I quit seeing Psycho Boy right away. Tony did the right thing and was one of the few at least who was honest about everything, including his marijuana use. Considering how many liars we've seen in this Soap Opera, I'm glad a few people involved put Caylee first and told the truth.

But I agree Dot, Casey set the bar so low she almost tripped over it. The fact that she was willing to murder her child for such a "prize":rolleyes: really shows how truly immature and inexperienced she was inside.

The 1200 "compromising" pics of herself on the family pc is proof of how desperate for attention she was and is all the time. I mean, who in the name of Adam West's Adult Diaper's takes 1200 freaking pics of themselves nude???? I would just bet many of them were created after she killed Caylee. Because murdering your toddler always puts a Mom in the mood to pose nude ! Riiiiiight..*puke*

At least she left a bread crumb trail big enough for my children to follow through a dark forest, along with more than enough rope to hang herself with in Court. :D I suppose we can all take some small satisfaction in the fact that she is so completely stupid. If she wasn't LE would be having a much harder time putting all of the 8 Jillion pieces of the puzzle together, so she can finally be slapped upside the head by the Long and Powerful arm of Lady Justice. ;)

She told people at Kodak that she had a tumor. Yeah, well, she told her parents she was a virgin--and ya think her coworkers had more responsibility? I know her supervisor told Yuri he tried to contact her after she was a no-show from the "virgin birth," but did her supervisor owe a better parenting job than Cindy at Rick's wedding? An ADULT woman claims to not be pregnant and who is more dumb--her MOM or her employer? Yeah, KC decided--as she didn't face her employer, post Caylee. I supposed she had it removed on August 9th, but was just not doing well and couldn't get back to work by April, so she lost her job.

JG can say all he wants that this is not the same KC that he knew. Really? Not the same one that pinned a pregnancy on you after a one night stand, over which you lost your girlfriend, and tried to convince you to not take a DNA test despite the fact that the full term baby was born only 7 months after your one night of love. Jesse knew good and well---or else there NEVER would have been a paternity test! Ya don't suppose the suggestion came from Team Anthony? LOL Not the same one that conned you into an engagement, only to break up with you because she thought you loved the child more than her despite the fact that you were willing to raise Caylee knowing she wasn't yours,not the one who calls you periodically to taunt you with promises of old burning embers and takes you to meet all her new boyfriends. So Jesse is an idiot who missed math (and Casey is grateful). Beat him up for proposing marriage to a woman he KNEW lied about paternity?? Why is this man not in shakles?? :confused:

Right. That was the nice, sweet KC. It was NEVER sweet KC. The woman pinned a pregnancy on him, as you aptly state, and UNFORTUNATELY for Jesse, he was already attached to a baby who was never his, but CAYLEE was sweet, so he stayed...

Is it the water down there or are they all just drunk? I mean does this make a lick of sense to you? Maybe not to a practiced lawyer,....but MAYBE to a 21 year old man and his mom, whose blog says she STILL works at Universal and isn't the best speller of all time and a dad who many here have thrown stones at---was Jesse to marry Miss America and blew it? It's like CA with her "KC was a loving mother, an excellent mother, like me, I am an excellent mother", KNOWING that this excellent mother would not hold down a job and was a general PITA to have around the house. KNOWING that this mother was a common thief. KNOWING that the good mother was staying out all night, doing mommy and daddy things with whoever happened to be around.WHO knew this----aside from Cindy?? Jesse? Rev G? Not, apparently, when their family was watching Caylee. It was so Casy could go to work Of all the gaul. SHE is the one who ran around telling people KC was a sociopath and would steal them blind if given the chance. SHE is the one talking to her therapist about what a horrible mother KC is and getting advice to toss her to the curb. SHE was the one that is heard on the 911 tape telling KC that she will start proceedings to get Caylee, "if you want to play it like that". Then she wants us to forget all of that and believe that KC was a perfect little mommy who was hyper vigilant when it came to Caylee. "Is she fell and scraped her knee. . . silence . . . KC would be right there." ( CA.) Yeah, but I bet she got stuck in traffic on the way home.

I am not so happy with dragging down Casey's partners. I corrected your post (with my answers) and as to Tony? He was a year and change younger than she--and she'd already had a child which Jesse and Tony BOTH admitted to not being ready for (jesse wanting adoption and TONY, if ever, wanting boys). These "men" were far younger than Casey and her lifestyle. Yes, she may be dumber than dirt, but those young men she drew into her web of deception never deserved it.

To the person that said something to the effect that she can't be so stupid because she was a manager at Universal, trust me, you don't have to be smart to work at a theme park. I worked at Universal for about 6 months and quit because I couldn't handle the stupid that was going on at that place.

Here is my rant: The part that makes my blood boil everytime I hear it is the part in the police interview where she talks about how she waited, then became pretty frantic and then just left and went to a "neutral" place. First of all, I don't even think she used the words "neutral place" in the right context. She just didn't want to say that she just said "F' it, I'm going to my boyfriend's house!" I don't know how she can even begin to say what she did was what a normal mother would do if her daughter was missing. I remember once when my grandmother was watching my son when he was 1, I had got off work and came to pick them up and they weren't there. This was the days before cell phones and I about freaked out waiting the 10 minutes until they returned. It turned out they had just ran to the grocery store to pick up a few things and lost track of time, but I can tell you in that 10 minutes I gained a few new gray hairs. I was knocking on neighbors doors by the time she got back hoping that any of them would know something.
The fact that she just left and went to her boyfriend's house, went to Blockbuster, made dinner and never even mentioned ANYTHING about her daughter speaks volumes about her guilt to me. If I was in that situation, I wouldn't have been able to even drive and I would have been trying to get my boyfriend to help me find my daughter, not shopping for a movie to rent.

Reminder:
This thread is to just get a rant off your chest ABOUT the case, not about other posters,moderators or anything else.
It's more of a list, just to blow off steam.

It's not to debate each other's rants. Just a place to rant.

The thing I hate is that now I catch myself using "absolutely" or "potentially" and I just cringe!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!

TIA. I have tried to erase those two words from my vocabulary simply because they remind me so much of KC and her ability to lie so easily about her precious child.

LOL it happens here - I stopped posting for awhile - everything I said was ignored or I was slammed for something - I guess we aren't 'in' - know what I mean? LOL

Anyways, I don't think she's retarded at all - and I don't think she so brilliant - I think that she tries very hard to sound smart, sort of like a braniac and she thinks that if she uses these big words, no matter what context, people will think she is so smart she would never do anything like this - I'm sure it worked wonderfully on her friends, most of them don't seem to be the brightest bunch - and she sure did pull it on her folks - whether or not they believed her, I don't know

Well I didn't shut up completely...just about how darn dumb and lazy I thought this girl to be. You are correct she tries very hard to sound smart but only to come off sounding IMO ignorant. All the A's suffer from this. They need a dictionary.

I agree that she just isn't very clever. Her word choice and mode of expression is an attempt to sound more intelligent that she is. But please notice that much of it was learned from CA, who also simply is not very gifted with the smarts. When I read the email she sent to the television network trying to determine whether their spokesperson received payment on their behalf I cringed. It was so poorly written. And her spoken language is full of improper tense and bad grammer. So KC comes by it honestly to an extent. *Absolutely*. She was exposed to it "from day 1."

Also, regarding her lying- I don't think it is a product of stupidity. At least the lying itself is not. The poor craftmanship and lack of a long-range view, however, is. She is a sociopath and quite likely a malignant narcissist like my ex, who once memorably said "perception is reality." She is living moment-to-moment and believes that what she says will be believed simply by virtue of her saying it. And why would she not? It worked so perfectly with GA and CA for so many years.

But she had an ID...even her parents saw it!! (Ok...now I KNOW she was telling the truth!!)

Well, the examination of the bones is not an autopsy at all. The defense needs about 3 inches of bone to do whatever it will do forensically and the experts need to look over the remains. Things may be stalled because they are all on holiday. Baez should take the crime scene photos to KC so she can see them for herself.

Here is my rant. I just listened to KC's recorded LE interviews for the first time. I think she is mentally challenged and I am serious about this. She uses words she hears other people use, but she uses them out of context or in contradiction to their meaning. She cannot follow one train of thought to another, or one conversation to another. There is a gap in her understanding and comprehension of basic conversation and communication.

During the interview she talks about how Caylee loved JBP. The officer says "Oh where the jogger was murdered." KC responds "yeah, after that my mom wouldn't let me jog there for the longest time, she wouldn't even let me jog around places like Chickasaw."

The murder of the jogger was June 9th. KC is telling LE at this moment in time that this was the last day she saw Caylee and LE already knows that KC hasn't been around the house for a month. BUT, KC tells them that the murder of the jogger caused her mother not to let her jog there, for the longest time. WTF?

At this point in the interview she has already been confronted with her lies and has admitted that everything she said to them (except for ZFG) was a lie, then tells them that she went to Valencia College for 1 1/2 years! There is no end to her lying. Plus she is stupid. Her lies are stupid.

They tell her everything she has told them is a lie and she admits it, then gives them some new lies. Unbelievable.

The 2 guys that pushed her car into the Amscot lot - what? They just so happened to be able to push it all the way into the lot and BACK it up to the dumpster. She says she left TWO notes on the car. TWO? One wasn't sufficient?

Caylee has only had one cold in her entire life and it only lasted 2 days. So says KC. Every one else on the planet experiences a cold for 2 weeks except in magic land where KC lives but either she is too stupid to know this or thinks that a 2 day cold is proof that she is a good mother. I just do not get this. It is like saying, "she broke her leg once, but was walking without a cast in less than a week." Wonderchild!

"With her looks, she can easily be distinguished, even if someone cut her hair." KC. "How so?" LE. Silence for a moment then, "well, she has dark brown hazel eyes and a little mark on her shoulder, like a line that looks like a birthmark." (Thanks for that helpful info!)

"I am taking you to places that she is familiar with, places where I have seen her." KC, talking about Caylee. "How would she get here (Universal Studios), a cab?" LE (lol)

Places where I have seen her?????

This is one very stupid woman. I think she needs an MRI of her skull to see if half of her brain died and no one knows it yet. There is a disconnect in there somewhere and it isn't psychological, I think it is organic. Maybe she was dropped on her head a lot when she was a baby.

I was once involved in a case where we had a nutty liar who communicated just like KC. Point out one lie or unbelievable scenario and he would answer with something equally insane. It was impossible to get anywhere with him. Of course, he was trying with all his might to commit insurance fraud and collect for a fire loss of things he never owned and it would have been funny if it wasn't so serious a case of perjury. He was of low IQ and did not know that there were people who were naturally smarter than he, did not know he was stupid, so nothing that was pointed out to him about his lies had any impact whatsoever. He was a criminal and a very dumb person. Not dumb in that he did foolish things, dumb as in lack of mental capacity. He may have actually been retarded, but able to function without 24/7/365 assistance.

I think KC is the same. I think she is of low IQ and may actually be mentally retarded.

Baez needs to get someone to test her. I think she operates on a very low level. It would explain why her family treats her with kid gloves and didn't want her leaving with Caylee or having full responsibility of Caylee.

It isn't a personality disorder, she is just low on the IQ scale.

BRAVO! :clap:

"There is a disconnect in there somewhere and it isn't psychological, I think it is organic." ITA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties