Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank everyone who answered my rant. I feel better concerning my stance on the entire A family. Now I find, whenever I view Caylee's pictures or videos, in my mind that living child becomes bones and rotting flesh. It's hard to live with that picture and I wonder how anyone related can still worry about themselves.

My opinion only

My ROTD (rant of the day)

Accusations of incest without any real foundation, other than 2nd hand statements based on what a pathological liar has 'shared' make me nuts!

I am neither defending GA nor LA, but insinuations like this are just nasty.

And we don't know that there aren't some victims of incest here on WS. I would imagine that seeing 'incest' over and over on so many threads would be painful and hurtful to them.

I don't mind healthy speculating, but this train of thought doesn't seem healthy to me.

Caylee was a wonderful, wonderful little girl. Just a really precious little baby that makes you want to love up all over her with kisses and cuddles and sing along with her. You just want to wrap that Baby up and protect her from anything hurtful.

Well, that kind of rampant speculation IS hurtful to her memory.

Caylee + Incest makes me ILL. Don't make me get a time out people.

I'm with you PotatoHead. Also, can't stand seeing who is the baby's daddy. None of our business, we will never know. Stop taking up the space with it. Rant off.

It's hard to actually analyze anyone's true intentions in regard to this case.

I personally don't fault TM or LP...because they're trying to help.....

It's unfair to draw a line and say " they're profiting, they're not. GVS, NG, their show doesn't hold fundraisers. Obviously, they're funded by advertisers...who pay rates based on national exposure. If they did nothing but stories on Milkmen and crossing guards, they would get yanked by their networks...because their show doesn't draw enough viewers to get advertisers to spend money. (Nancy Grace thread has posters always complaining about the amount of commercials..)

So they too, are profiting from this. So is local media outlets. But myself, I can live with that, if they can somehow prevent just ONE more case like this.

Look at John Walsh. He said when Adam was originally abducted, no agencies existed that specialized in this..no network...no database.

As sick as it may seem that someone would profit off this, it cannot be deined that cases like this raise the public awareness to it.

So it's really quite unfair to critisize one without critisizing all. The critisism should be brought against KFN and the sort, who have done NOTHING and profited.

Where CA & GA end up on this issue, I cannot tell you. If they go the John Walsh advocate route, great. But they may write the book/movie and split.

While I certainly see large differences in the operating styles of TM & LP, I feel both their hearts are before their wallets. (I do wish LP would cool it with his hypothesis, tho!!)

Thats my rant, Im stickin to it.

Potato Head...... ya took the words right out of my mouth. I swear, I was just ranting about this last night with my best friend who's also addicted to this case.

It's hard to actually analyze anyone's true intentions in regard to this case.

I personally don't fault TM or LP...because they're trying to help.....

It's unfair to draw a line and say " they're profiting, they're not. GVS, NG, their show doesn't hold fundraisers. Obviously, they're funded by advertisers...who pay rates based on national exposure. If they did nothing but stories on Milkmen and crossing guards, they would get yanked by their networks...because their show doesn't draw enough viewers to get advertisers to spend money. (Nancy Grace thread has posters always complaining about the amount of commercials..)

So they too, are profiting from this. So is local media outlets. But myself, I can live with that, if they can somehow prevent just ONE more case like this.

Look at John Walsh. He said when Adam was originally abducted, no agencies existed that specialized in this..no network...no database.

As sick as it may seem that someone would profit off this, it cannot be deined that cases like this raise the public awareness to it.

So it's really quite unfair to critisize one without critisizing all. The critisism should be brought against KFN and the sort, who have done NOTHING and profited.

Where CA & GA end up on this issue, I cannot tell you. If they go the John Walsh advocate route, great. But they may write the book/movie and split.

While I certainly see large differences in the operating styles of TM & LP, I feel both their hearts are before their wallets. (I do wish LP would cool it with his hypothesis, tho!!)

Thats my rant, Im stickin to it.

I was coming here to rant myself about the quoted line above.
In some way or another, everyone is making money off of Caylee, be it right or wrong, its happening. I happen to know a ton of bloggers who make money (in extreme amounts) daily for trashing celebrities, as long as their is an audience, people will make money, its no different with what has happened with Caylee. IMHO, if its wrong for one, its wrong for another! I do make TES an exception in this, because I don't think that Tim would have cared if the media ever knew he was there or not! This isn't something new to him, he has made a path in his life looking for the missing. The news outlets will always move on to the next big story, and just as well, profit the same, be it a missing child, or an arrest of some major league sports figure:confused:

I'm with you PotatoHead. Also, can't stand seeing who is the baby's daddy. None of our business, we will never know. Stop taking up the space with it. Rant off.

I have to admit, that also gets on my nerves, too. I can feel very badly for the man, without needing to know who he is, if that makes sense?

please do not let the homeland security come and arrest me for looking up bomb making materials on my computer. and if they do please ask them to look at this post, I was looking that up to see what constitutes "bomb making materials" in reference to what le stated that they found at the end of suburban. tia.

please do not let the homeland security come and arrest me for looking up bomb making materials on my computer. and if they do please ask them to look at this post, I was looking that up to see what constitutes "bomb making materials" in reference to what le stated that they found at the end of suburban. tia.

We got your back.......:blowkiss: lol

I do want le to know that when I was on the body piercing site and clicked on the link for the specific body piercing ( was looking for the one I assumed would be the most painful therefore chloroform would be needed )anyway I assumed it would be a drawing, not an actual photograph ( I had no idea where all you can get tattoos and piercings, that fella was one tough hombre') guess i'm getting old....

I do want le to know that when I was on the body piercing site and clicked on the link for the specific body piercing ( was looking for the one I assumed would be the most painful therefore chloroform would be needed )anyway I assumed it would be a drawing, not an actual photograph ( I had no idea where all you can get tattoos and piercings, that fella was one tough hombre') guess i'm getting old....

OMG, thanks for the laugh!
I think you've covered everything now Kellio :)

Gosh I forgot what I came to rant about now:waitasec:

Oh yeah, I'm ticked that those kids at Hidden Oaks Elementary have to have thier busses pass by the site every day, knowing what's going on there, and that their Holiday Program had to be cancelled last Fri. b/c of all this. Just reminds me how far-reaching KC's actions can affect others.:mad:

Now, back to regualr programing, Kellio, continue with the body-piercing discussions :)

TY for giving me such a big laugh on a dreary day.

(And here I was thinking, 'Gee my back hurts,' because I just shoveled the driveway! Guess I am a wimpy hombre. ):crazy:

Suggestion - if anyone posts a 'link, pls.' here - just let it slide. :D

My rant....hard to put in words. This case has touched the hearts of everyone. But sometimes I get a sense that some people think its like a reality show....somewhat distanced of the emotion, judging, analyzing every spoken word ..... but overlooking the fact that real people, real tragedy and real lives are involved.

We can all look back in hindsight...easy for us, we don’t have to deal with guilt issues....it’s not us who should of done this or should of done that. I can only imagine the Anthony’s predicament at the point this all burst - frustration and disappointment with Casey’s irresponsibility, lies and theft, and their sincere love for Caylee.

I think any of us here who’s lives have been directly touched with dysfunctional people can relate to what a roller-coaster ride the Anthony’s were on with Casey. It often makes everyone else act crazy and that’s what Casey did to her family. There are happy endings too, and I’m sure that until July/08 that’s what the Anthony’s hoped for.

Compassion goes a long way in building strength for people who are dealing with these situations - and believe me there is more than one “Casey” in this world. But sometimes people may be reluctant to reach out because so few understand. Nothing can bring back Caylee, but maybe this tragedy can be a valuable learning experience for all of us on the path of life.

My rant.

Hey Baez, my lips curls every time I read about you whining about not getting access to the crimescene (until after LE) when you had every opportunity to be the FIRST one there. Quit wasting others time and dragging in all these other Circus Members and get your little love bug in jail to talk.

End of Rant.

Everyone has the right to a fair trial.

My rant....hard to put in words. This case has touched the hearts of everyone. But sometimes I get a sense that some people think its like a reality show....somewhat distanced of the emotion, judging, analyzing every spoken word ..... but overlooking the fact that real people, real tragedy and real lives are involved.

We can all look back in hindsight...easy for us, we don’t have to deal with guilt issues....it’s not us who should of done this or should of done that. I can only imagine the Anthony’s predicament at the point this all burst - frustration and disappointment with Casey’s irresponsibility, lies and theft, and their sincere love for Caylee.

I think any of us here who’s lives have been directly touched with dysfunctional people can relate to what a roller-coaster ride the Anthony’s were on with Casey. It often makes everyone else act crazy and that’s what Casey did to her family. There are happy endings too, and I’m sure that until July/08 that’s what the Anthony’s hoped for.

Compassion goes a long way in building strength for people who are dealing with these situations - and believe me there is more than one “Casey” in this world. But sometimes people may be reluctant to reach out because so few understand. Nothing can bring back Caylee, but maybe this tragedy can be a valuable learning experience for all of us on the path of life.

Bolding mine.

I can almost guarantee that "reaching out" to a family like this (unless you're praising their every action) will get your fingers bitten off. I come from a long line of dysfunctionals and they don't take kindly to "help" because they're handling everything just fine and it ain't your business.

My opinion only

Bolding mine.

I can almost guarantee that "reaching out" to a family like this (unless you're praising their every action) will get your fingers bitten off. I come from a long line of dysfunctionals and they don't take kindly to "help" because they're handling everything just fine and it ain't your business.

My opinion only

Amen to that! It's like the scientist who wants to befriend the monster and gets eaten instead!:eek:

Not a rant - I already used my quota up for the day. :)

Instead, for anyone who pops in here to this thread, full of frustration & the same angst we all often feel about this case, I offer up this:

I am appreciative of the great minds here who analyze, educate, speculate and share what must often be painful personal experiences and opinions.

And I am also grateful for those friends I have made along the way and the posters who have made me laugh when I just need to stop being mad about the tragedy.

This is part of Caylee's legacy! She moved so many hearts to act, to react, to grow, to learn, to share, and especially, to speak out for justice.

All because YOU just can't help but look at that little Peanut, and CARE.

There is a singular common denominator in that.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/remains_47...hony_home.html

Todd Black accusing (though he says he isn't - read between the lines) Orlando LE of lying, telling defense to "go to hell," planting evidence etc.

More and more spin - planting reasonable doubt - just disgusting. Why isn't that illegal? These people are attempting to impede this investigation. Baez filing more motions after being told by Judge Strickland to be patient. Baez and Co. are losing it! IMO. I feel better now. Back to reading threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor