Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No docs today???? My refresh finger should be broken. I thought for sure it would have been today. For the love of G** please stop torturing us and give us the good stuff before we all end up in the cell next to Casey!!

My rant is that the # of replies on Today's News finally went up to 1, from a Big Fat '0', and it wasn't because of a doc dump...grrr

My rant...the doc dump...things we suspected are true...but it is making me sick to my stomach and angry...

This will probably be my last post for a while. I have to be at a job interview in half hour and I cannot stop crying over what I have just read. How, how, how could you do this to a child, to anyone? I think of my own daughter and how beautiful she is and how much I love her and think anyone would have loved Caylee the same way. Why would anyone do this? That poor baby suffered, I have no doubt and no suffering would be enough for the perp. Nothing. And the sad thing is, I don't think any suffering would even affect her. I have to stay away from this story, it's too heartwrenching. A sweet innocent baby. I don't think this case could get sicker and it probably will. Sick to my stomach, sick. I have to stop crying....

there's some sick, twisted people in this world.

too bad one of them had to be little Caylee's mother. :(

I have been so ready to see new documents in this case. I was angry that they didn't come out yesterday! Today, after reading what was found with Caylee, I honestly don't think I can even join into conversation with the boards today! :furious: I am so mad, so upset and many feelings that I have had since the start of this, have today changed.:furious:
Now, I have a terrible headache, a terrible heartache, and a terrible hatred towards Casey!:furious:
I am going to go pray about all of this, and hope that calms me down so I can come back here with the rest of websleuths, and sleuth this all out!

Baez has said that we don't know the real Casey. Decorating the duct tape across Caylee's mouth with a red heart sticker...I never suspected she is so depraved. No, we don't know the real Casey.

That's one way to alienate a hispanic population , by making yourself a poster boy of justice seeker. If I were non-hispanic, I'd wonder where his loyalty lies, if a hispanic woman kidnapped my child. He is so ethnicity consciouse. Maybe Cindy was prophetic in her dislike of hispanics, Baez being hispanic and all.

Self fufilling prophecy, this really ticks me off, the nerve of that guy, I wouldn't take his advice, if it WAS FREE. lol

I am sooooo angry, I cannot see straight!! It has been painful to read these new documents.

And to add insult to injury, there are people who view the heart sticker that casey put on the duct tape, over Caylee's mouth, AS A SIGN OF COMPASSION!!!!!

It actually scares the he!! out of me that someone on the jury would think the same thing!!

I am so mad and so confused. What kind of human being puts cutesy heart stickers on the very tape that smothered their own daughter's last breath?! Seriously, why would anyone do that? I just can't understand this anymore.

Sometimes this whole case just makes me want to scream! Some days I can sift through the evidence without being too emotionally involved, and I'm okay. And then sometimes the horror of the crime will just hit me, and then that makes me so angry at all the lies and the spin that have resulted from it... ARGH! Today is one of the bad days for me, apparently. :(

Why did they have to release this on a Wednesday! A day that I work. I'll never catch up now.

Reminder to self: Call Orange Co Courthouse tomorrow to remind them to only release documents on my days off.

For the life of me, I can't wrap my brains around what has happened to such a precious child! How can any mother go through having a child live inside of her for 9 months, hold her, watch her take her first steps, then kill her? How, omg, how can anyone do this to a baby?

I think of the hard time I gave my mother growing up..Gosh was I lucky to have such a great mom who put her foot down when I needed it!
Why can't any of this be about a precious child anymore?
Why is it all about the players?

:furious:HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE I don't think I have one problem in this world saying I hate Casey Marie Anthony! After reading most of the docs today I stopped and thought about all the lies, all the ways she dumped Caylee every chance she got, the men in her life who were always more important to her than her little girl. And the merry way she continued her life after taking Caylees. And I very much look forward to her spending the rest of her miserable life behind bars with criminals who love children and hate women who hurt them. I know one thing for sure, if she EVER gets out of jail someone, somehow is going to make her pay for what she has done.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I'll rant off of your rant off of her rant. How can anyone think that adding a heart sticker to the duct tape that just suffocated your daughter is in any way "loving" or showing "remorse" or not indicating that intended to kill Caylee. She had to have held Caylee's arms while she suffocated to death. Caylee would have been trying to tear the tape off. Thinking of that scene in my head right now makes me want to puke right in that "spiteful beotch's" face.

Done...blood pressure is up....gotta quit for now. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Much as I am so NOT a fan of SK, my rant is that we can't see that spreadsheet attached to the CA email sent to Krause that contained names and particular details on different people. (This is when CA's email account was allegedly hacked over Thanksgiving w/e)

On page 3072 of in the supplementary report, Krause surmises that this particular email was sent to cast doubt that KC was the murderer.

Can someone who has a stronger stomach than I do some sucking up to him and get us that spreadsheet? :D

It's sooooo outrageous that little Caylee hasn't had her memorial service yet.

The defense team needs a fire set under their a$$e$ to get done with whatever the heck they're doing that's delaying her burial.

C'mon, JB - quit yer whining & do the right thing !!

I'm so
3daggressif2.gif
about this I could just scream.

Do you think there is more than we have heard about
the Documents that was released have we heard everything yet

I need a break...my head is spinning and my heart is breaking...I wish I could take that little baby and hold her and love her...my little Alan was born about a week before she was...I look at him...and though yes it can be a frustrating age...I just can't begin to imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver