Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mears:
I can't even believe one person would defend this woman.
number one how can she be nice if she steals from friends & family?

She has little if any repsect for her parents.She was telling friends her parents were getting divorced.Then she[ who has no job mind you] she would be getting the house/And how did she plan paying for it/taxes plus utilities and all that/
eventually her lies and all the bad things she did would come into
full circle and she would have been where she is for all that.
It just so happens she killed her child for no reason as there is NEVER a reason for killing a child.
Good MOTHER my :rage::read::burn::mears:

RANT

I despise the media tease remarks!!!

Such as stuff like sources have said the duct tape on the child looks identical to the duct tape on the gas cans.

Every piece of duct tape I have ever seen looks identical to every piece I have already seen.
yourmsn_com_1963bmp.jpg

just sayin...

Wait for the forensics please. :waitasec:

My ROTD:

aaarrrggghhhh!

aaaarggh squared!

aaarrggghhh cubed!

aaaggghhhh to the nth degree.

It's about Justice for Our Little Peanut.

(Ready for deletion/TO, but dang that felt good to get out!)

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

When will the lies stop....the truth be known...and this becomes about a little girl who lost her life...

I'm tired of hearing about George!! Ok so he is sick. He is getting help move on!! Give us another doc dump. Something is always going on with the family just before a doc dump.

My rant
HLN today showed George taking out trash with yellow pull strings.
When was this taken?Can't find the video!!

My Rant: I have been going through withdrawal all day. I thought because I was missing everything that was going on in the case, but now I realise I was really missing reading all the excellent comments from the regular WS'ers. Love you guys. :blowkiss: Please don't have disc drive problems again.
Rant Over.

When will LE ask "tough questions'? How long will it take to arrest any of them? Despose kc? get answers? bury Caylee? and WHO IS MAKING MONEY FROM THIS CAYLEE DOLL? IIRC, GA/CA got CAYLEE's name copywritten a few months back............for the T shirts and now a DOLL!!?? This whole family is evil! IMO.........

My rant!
Who profits from this doll? GA/CA had Caylee's name copy writed IIRC a few months ago for the T shirts.............the doll also?? This is DISGUSTING and EVIL!
When will LE do the 'tough questions'?
If LA 'did something this summer', when will he be arrested?
GA/CA OJ...........this is not justice for Caylee
JB trying to pin on X bf.........give us a break!
Despose kc now.........it is so slow..............what's all the hold ups?
BURY CAYLEE!

The Websleuths website opens to a video excerpt from the Today Show, or some other morning show. It proclaims loudly that Caylee's body has been found.
STOP IT!!!
I can't check on the latest news from work.
Turn off the AUDIO!
PLEASE!!!\

:banghead:It makes me so angry that details of George's suicide letter have been released. I hope whoever leaked this gets fired!!

As tears are just flowing reading all the justifiably passionate thoughts of my fellow websleuths-- I pray that that the Anthonys will stay separated from one another for quite some time and get help for their individualized problems.

Instead of ranting tonight, Can I just cry?
I just want to cry for all those special children who never had a chance, or never will get a chance due to selfish reasons..I am sick knowing that I can't do anything to help so many kids who need my help. I am sick knowing that a child right now is being abused somewhere, and I can't be there to help them. I am sick right now knowing that another mother somewhere in this world is planning to kill her own child, knowing I don't know where she is so that I can get to her child..
I am just so sad...so sad for the children...:(
I have no sympathy for people who hurt children. I just don't have any..And frankly, I am sick of seeing soldiers loosing their lives to protect a freedom that not the first person who harms a child deserves..sick...I am sick over it..:banghead:

do not comment on the rants of posters. State your rant and do not reference any members here.
rant and move on

:banghead:It makes me so angry that details of George's suicide letter have been released. I hope whoever leaked this gets fired!!
WHERE DID U READ ABOUT GEORGE'S LETTER BEING RELEASED AND WHERE:woohoo::woohoo:

My two rants for today...

Rant 1: Yesterday Lee's attorney claimed that Lee believes his sister is innocent. Is every member of this family a pathologlical liar or are they all pathologically stupid and/or naive? Does one of them care about justice for Caylee? Don't answer that. I believe I know the answer because if there truly is some big, dark, secret backstory regarding the murder of Caylee I'm certain we would have heard it by now. We haven't. Cut the crap people. :furious:

Rant 2: Shame on me for believing that a single member of this family will ever come forward and behave honestly or honorably. I've had hope for different members of this family at different times but they always, always, always disappoint.

I am soooo sick of people who mis speak, bend the truth, or misconstrue. People LIE! L-i-e-! If you are going to deliberately twist the truth to suit your own ends please do not insult human intelligence by sugar coating it with a pretty name. IT IS A LIE, always was and always will be!

There I feel much better!

The rumor thread is gone. That's my favorite thread. It was in the parking lot where did it go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46