Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. The odd thing about the squirrel story is that she first mentions it to AH (either in text or conversation) on June 5th. I don't understand this. Maybe she did hit a small animal and that's how she got the idea to start making reference to this later when her car started to smell for other reasons?

Possible that could have been a typo? The 5th as opposed to the 25th?

Geez, you guys have those gluey-sticky squirrels in USA??? We just have the regular garden variety squeakers here....not hardly sticky at all.... poor us!:crazy:

It is true. Our squirrels are sticky. Just the other day I was jogging and accidentally ran into one and it flew up onto my shirt and got stuck there for days. I tried everything - Goo Gone - chloroform. The smell of decomposition was hard to live with.

It is true. Our squirrels are sticky. Just the other day I was jogging and accidentally ran into one and it flew up onto my shirt and got stuck there for days. I tried everything - Goo Gone - chloroform. The smell of decomposition was hard to live with.

No, no, no, silly... Don't you know it was a squirrel pizza with maggots and anchovies? Anybody got any good roadkill recipes handy now?:crazy::crazy::crazy:

OMG you guys are killing me....wait a second....

Seriously, this site rocks - well, because of ya'all. See what one seriously sick family can do to several countries full of decent, average,caring, funny people? Gee, I feel so close to you guys!:Banane59:

Now I'm gonna go and order me one of those stickysquirrel pizzas. Good luck getting the smell of decomp off of your t-shirt! Gawd, I hope I don't drop any pizza on mine!

OMG you guys are killing me....wait a second....

Seriously, this site rocks - well, because of ya'all. See what one seriously sick family can do to several countries full of decent, average,caring, funny people? Gee, I feel so close to you guys!:Banane59:

Now I'm gonna go and order me one of those stickysquirrel pizzas. Good luck getting the smell of decomp off of your t-shirt! Gawd, I hope I don't drop any pizza on mine!

:blowkiss:

I had posted this earlier but no one replied. On NG last night NG & Padilla had said something about a bad fight on the night of June 15th (as opposed to George's testimony that Casey & Caylee left on June 16th at 12:50pm, peacefully...)? Cindy put her hands around the little murderer's throat? Yelling? Casey left in a huff with poor Caylee? Or had I simply consumed too much 'potato water' by then??????:nuts:

you heard it and many posters discussed it at length on the Nancy Grace 9/30/08 thread..we tackled it at all angles..go looksie...:)

Your too funny. We need more of you around here! :clap: :clap:

I seem where Casey had a vistor on July 24 from Patrick B and also Frank Bs( he show has a no show on jail log). Does anybody have any information why out of the blue this guy wants to visit Casey and Jail?
I think this is very strange. I listen to tape and CA said that she could not see his face. I POST EVERYWHERE IT SEEM THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST.
any information would be great. also he mention a Michael W.:bang:

Thanks a bunch, Diane962. When the kids let me I'll check it out. Still trying to figure out how to work this thing..... Gotta run - my squirrel just got ran over. ****! Me and Casey BOTH. GAWD, what are the odds?

I think that JB is very cruel to allow the GP's to believe their Caylee is alive. We can expect that from KC..she is a psycho, what's his excuse. He knows the score and he should at least be making some attempt to ease the GP's to the ultimate outcome. What is Cindy going to do by the time the trial comes? She is going to be completely gone! In the meantime he reports phony leads, phony hope, all in the name of protecting his client? I don't think so. I think he is perpetuating a crime and should be viewed as such. Even an attorney is not above the law.

Has anybody stated that CA or CLA or LA or CA di anything for george on fathers day? I just cant see a daughter not giving her dad a hug and saying happy fathers day! Or did I miss something? I no that ca took caylee to her dads at nursing home but what about ga did he not get a card or a happy fathers day from his kids just wanted to know?

Another strange thing is the card at the Nursing Home said Happy Birthday. I didn't see any reference to a Father's Day card there either. What is it with this family...no one likes to acknowledge fathers?!?!? We know no one in that family wanted to acknowledge who Caylee's father was either!!

Has anybody stated that CA or CLA or LA or CA di anything for george on fathers day? I just cant see a daughter not giving her dad a hug and saying happy fathers day! Or did I miss something? I no that ca took caylee to her dads at nursing home but what about ga did he not get a card or a happy fathers day from his kids just wanted to know?
I wondered that also - I have never heard any reference to anything for George. Not in interviews etc.

I recall from CA's interview that she mentioned GA didn't want to celebrate it. Sounds hinky to me....

I don't care if there was a family fight or whatever going on. There would be presents, cards, dinner, etc. for GA from Casey, Lee and Caylee I would imagine. Wonder why GA "didn't want to celebrate" but CA wanted to celebrate with her dad. If CA were any normal specimen, I would think she would generate a celebration for GA whether he wanted it or not.

The circumstances surrounding that day and date for that family are anything but ordinary. Good catch.

Another strange thing is the card at the Nursing Home said Happy Birthday. I didn't see any reference to a Father's Day card there either. What is it with this family...no one likes to acknowledge fathers?!?!? We know no one in that family wanted to acknowledge who Caylee's father was either!!

See it is just strang for her to visit her father alone where was ca and la what did they do for there father on fathers day!

I recall from CA's interview that she mentioned GA didn't want to celebrate it. Sounds hinky to me....

I don't care if there was a family fight or whatever going on. There would be presents, cards, dinner, etc. for GA from Casey, Lee and Caylee I would imagine. Wonder why GA "didn't want to celebrate" but CA wanted to celebrate with her dad. If CA were any normal specimen, I would think she would generate a celebration for GA whether he wanted it or not.

The circumstances surrounding that day and date for that family are anything but ordinary. Good catch.

A lot of men say that but u still get your father a card or tell him Happy fathers day and spend time with him some or at least I would think you would?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper