Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From that article:
Mere hours after Bill Cosby played a sold-out comedy show in Melbourne, Fla., and spoke out about having to defend himself "against innuendo," another woman has come forward with an accusation

Innuendo? He can call it that all day long, but these allegations are explicit, and he understands the difference. He and his attorney can spin by saying the claims are innuendo, undocumented, refuted, discredited, blah blah blah. But they're not. Even the little BC DOES say is disingenuous. I don't think he gets it at all. I wonder when he'll realize that he's busted.

Is Bill Cosby--aka America's dad--a sexual predator?
This is all so sad imo.

It seems that time and again we are shocked to learn about the vast gulf between someone's public persona and the real human being behind it.

I wonder if this is an American phenomenon or a human one.

Cosby has always given me the creeps. He's 80ish now? I suspect he'll soon disappear from the public eye with "Alzheimer's" to avoid any court appearance or prosecution.

Cosby has always given me the creeps. He's 80ish now? I suspect he'll soon disappear from the public eye with "Alzheimer's" to avoid any court appearance or prosecution.

Unless a very recent victim files charges, he will not face prosecution.

As for disappearing from the public eye, who knows. Standing ovations at his last two performances show that his fan base is alive and well and not too bothered about the allegations.

I used to admire his candor and humour....now today I am just really disappointed. Given his age, as you point out, he may just ''try to fade'' to grey to avoid any ''repercussions'' .

Finding out that a formerly admired ''role model'' has feet of clay is one thing but this week I believe we are discovering a very twisted example of a ''double life''.

Incapacitating someone to exploit them sexually is worse than imprisoning them....by using drugs he made his target totally helpless and unable to defend herself. I see that as torture. MOO

Torture of an animal and we'd all be screaming for punishment.

I used to admire his candor and humour....now today I am just really disappointed. Given his age, as you point out, he may just ''try to fade'' to grey to avoid any ''repercussions'' .

Finding out that a formerly admired ''role model'' has feet of clay is one thing but this week I believe we are discovering a very twisted example of a ''double life''.

Incapacitating someone to exploit them sexually is worse than imprisoning them....by using drugs he made his target totally helpless and unable to defend herself. I see that as torture. MOO

Torture of an animal and we'd all be screaming for punishment.

Except he has not been found guilty of anything. No trial no evidence.. Just say so.

Sad commentary on society when someone saying so makes it true.

Except he has not been found guilty of anything. No trial no evidence.. Just say so.

Sad commentary on society when someone saying so makes it true.

Lots of bad stuff happens that never makes it to the justice system at all. IME

Lots of bad stuff happens that never makes it to the justice system at all. IME

I don't know what that has to do with acting like someone is guilty when they have not gotten their day in court.

I don't know what that has to do with acting like someone is guilty when they have not gotten their day in court.

It's disturbing that most likely (a) there will be no charges since these alleged events happened so long ago and (b) there is no physical evidence and (c) the accusations are pretty serious and there is more than one person who experienced being 'drugged'.

Yes it is all he said/she said at this point. Nonetheless, it's disturbing to me that this ''could have happened''. MOO

To paraphrase someone else, it's not he said/she said at this point. It's he said/ she she she she she she she she she she she she she said at this point.

I might even have left out a few shes. It's hard to keep track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla