Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In my opinion, speculation of what happened is really irrelevant. The fact is , she was murdered and sexually violated by this woman. The autopsy report has the facts. Sandra is dead because of this woman. I think to suggest this kind of thing is really unnecessary. JMO.
When we get into any case, we do go into the various areas which some people could find offensive. We don't find any of it irrelevant when it comes to the kidnapping, rape, and murder of a child. We will have a certain amount of speculation when trying to figure out exactly what occurred and how it goes into the explaining the charges brought against the perp.

We do know they took much evidence out of the church including the rollaway bed. We also know they used a black light inside the church according to reports which we are aware is used to isolate blood and other bodily fluids. Since Rape By Instrumentation is charged here, there would be a certain amount of blood without a doubt. This could not only be found on the bed, but also on the bedding, on other surfaces where she attempted to clean up, on Sandra, her clothing, etc. This is important evidence in this case.

snip

We are all complex mixes of nature and nurture, and you just can't predict how people will deal with trauma. Take two siblings exposed to the exact same environment as children - they could end up as different as night and day.

I couldn't agree more with this. I do, however, believe it is more nature than nurture. I located my biological family when I was 40. Our likenesses are incredible. We walk, talk, laugh, think, and look alike while I am nothing like my adoptive family and that has always been obvious; they tried desperately to change my personality to be more like them, but I just wouldn't/couldn't change my personality. And, my children are adopted. Each is just like their biological mother (genetics) and each has very strong characteristics (congenital) that we, as their parents, couldn't change if we tried. I do not think the genetic component is the major key to the "nature" in the nature-nurture argument. I think that the way you are when you are born (congential) -- how you are programmed, how you are hard-wired -- is the strongest indicator of your personality and behavior. In other words, many children are exactly like their biological parents (genetics). But most children's personalities are etched in stone (congenital) the day they are born. Mix all that up with life experiences, and sometimes people go haywire.

goofeegyrl, I'm not going to quote your entire post because of space, but I did read it and it was fascinating.

One sentence in your post stopped my blood cold...

That women offenders can have
can have victimization histories twice the rate of men who sexually offend.

I think I am feeling sick to my stomach, literally.

There's no excuse for what happened to Sandra. None at all. I hope if this whiny measly excuse of a woman doesn't get LWOP if convicted of the crime. Someone like that would go on to do all sorts of volunteer work in prison, working with church ministries, and acting all nice and good. Any little eighteen or younger inmate coming in to prison on drug or other charges would be in serious danger with this type of inmate. I hope they go for DP if they convict and prove the crime.

Didn't know where to post this.....

Categories of female sex ffenders

1. Teacher/Lover: At the time of their offending, these women are often struggling with peer relationships. They perceive themselves as having romantic or sexually mentoring "relationships" with underaged adolescent victims of their sexual preference, and therefore, did not consider what they are doing to be wrong or criminal in nature.
2. Predisposed: Histories of incestuous sexual victimization, psychological difficulties and deviant sexual fantasies were common among these women who generally acted alone in their offending. They tend to victimize their own children or other young children within their families or they are close too.
3. Male-Coerced: These women tend to be passive and dependent individuals with histories of sexual abuse and relationship difficulties. Fearing abandonment, they were pressured by male partners to commit sex offenses often against their own children.

The media stories suggest #1 and #3 are the more prevalent... MH seems to fall in #2. Perhaps, however, these are *the stories that are least-likely to be discovered.*

Thanks for that, Goofeegyrl... VERY enlightening... -Kitkat

Some questions I hope someone can speculate on:

1. If her grandparents (or anyone else) were home, how did she get Sandra out of the mobile home and into the car and to the church?

2. Why was she in the process of having a mental evaluation when the only other trouble she has been in is petty theft?

1. If her grandparents (or anyone else) were home, how did she get Sandra out of the mobile home and into the car and to the church?

2. Why was she in the process of having a mental evaluation when the only other trouble she has been in is petty theft?
1. My guess would be she used decorating her classroom as a ploy to get Sandra to go willingly with her to the church. She may have told Sandra anything tho. We know Sandra had no money to go to the movies earlier so maybe she offered her pay to help decorate. So many possibilities as to how she got her out of the mhp and to the church without someone seeing her.

Another thought I had was that she asked Sandra to go ahead and walk to the church while she gathered the stuff telling Sandra she would meet her there. No one would have seen Sandra with her or in her vehicle this way.

The grandfather also mentioned Sandra and the sisters were supposed to go to some church for bible study on that particular Friday nite. We do not know if it was Clover Baptist or not as it was never clarified.

2. She was going to try to use an Insanity defense against those charges in some way according to reports. (Diminished capacity perhaps? I don't remember exactly.)

Hi Michelle...

Do you know if it's been verified that they went to the church by car? I'm still catching up on all of the posts.

Thanks! -Kitkat

If MH drugged SC, would there have been a charge relating to that or would that be more along the lines of evidence?

If MH drugged SC, would there have been a charge relating to that or would that be more along the lines of evidence?

Once the Toxic report comes back. I can almost guranteee Drugging will be added.

Hi Michelle...

Do you know if it's been verified that they went to the church by car? I'm still catching up on all of the posts.

Thanks! -Kitkat

Now that you mention it, maybe it wasn't verified. I am not sure where I got that idea. I guess I thought someone would have seen her if she were walking.

Now that you mention it, maybe it wasn't verified. I am not sure where I got that idea. I guess I thought someone would have seen her if she were walking.

You're probably right... the media seemed to emphasize how she was skipping away from the park entrance... someone would have probably reported if she had walked out.

I was just looking at the aerial photo of the neighborhood, and wondered if there was a side access gate on the church side... then it would have been less obvious, I suspect.

We'll find out soon, I'm sure... Thanks! -Kitkat

Once the Toxic report comes back. I can almost guranteee Drugging will be added.

can someone direct me as to the source of the info that Sandra was drugged? this is the first time I'm hearing this. or is this speculative?

If you have ever listened to or read anything by Dr. Drew Pinsky, he'll tell you that traumatic experiences can become appealing later on--like with kids who grew up in physically abusive homes tend to gravitate towards those types of relationships as they enter adulthood.

I love Dr. Drew. I've actually learned a lot from listening to his show. he's usually right-on when predicting the childhood issues that contributed to his listeners' problems and behavior.

When we get into any case, we do go into the various areas which some people could find offensive. We don't find any of it irrelevant when it comes to the kidnapping, rape, and murder of a child. We will have a certain amount of speculation when trying to figure out exactly what occurred and how it goes into the explaining the charges brought against the perp.

We do know they took much evidence out of the church including the rollaway bed. We also know they used a black light inside the church according to reports which we are aware is used to isolate blood and other bodily fluids. Since Rape By Instrumentation is charged here, there would be a certain amount of blood without a doubt. This could not only be found on the bed, but also on the bedding, on other surfaces where she attempted to clean up, on Sandra, her clothing, etc. This is important evidence in this case.

I should have made myself more clear, I apologize. Was referring to the speculation of why M.H was internally bleeding.

Theories I've heard range from sexual imprinting, to a psychological desire to recreate the abuse scenario, to gain control over it with a different outcome - with the abuser feeling the power instead of the helplessness, for example), choosing to identify with the abuser ....

yes - and I think that what it comes down to is that abuse victims have all different ways of processing their abuse as adults, and some may not even be aware that this is WHY they are doing what they are doing.

I'm not sure I trust that Huckaby did have internal bleeding. The report of the internal bleeding came from Huckaby herself, and for some reason, I just don't trust that she's telling the whole truth.

I'm going to wait and see if they come out with why she was in the hospital. Another source other than Huckaby. JMHO

I love Dr. Drew. I've actually learned a lot from listening to his show. he's usually right-on when predicting the childhood issues that contributed to his listeners' problems and behavior.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Drew too, and he's a REAL, practicing doctor, not like Dr. Phil:snooty:

Given the number of women I know or have met that have been sexually abused or assaulted in some way in their lifetime, I feel lucky as a woman that I haven't been! isn't that sad, that it is so common that I feel LUCKY to not be in that 30 percent? 30 percent - 1 in 3. it really is staggering. My best friend, a few months ago, confessed that her loss of virginity was coerced - she was drugged and has no memory of the evening after the one drink the guy bought her. it happened on a spring break cruise. her friends saw her being raped on a deck chair and assumed she was a willing participant. she didn't even know she'd had sex until they told her what they saw. that was her 1st time! she never pressed charges, and didn't tell us about it for 10 years. My ex-girlfriend was gang-raped when she was 15, and got pregnant as a result; the doctor botched the abortion and now she can't have children.

So maybe what we have to do, to decrease rampant sexual abuse, is, in addition to the stricter laws in place keeping sex offenders away from kids, perhaps more extensive, intensive counseling and therapy for victims, to ensure that they can have healthy relationships and don't become abusers themselves. Also for children of domestic abusers to get serious therapy. I know a lot of people don't believe that therapy is effective, but there HAS to be a way to catch victims between the abuse imprints itself permanently on them and they begin to turn on others. Think of all the future problems that could be prevented if sexual abuse was prevented - drug addiction, eating disorders, self-abuse...the list goes on and on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back