Raven Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I laughed out loud when I turned to pg 17 of Raven's 42-page bankruptcy petition showing a $1.00 balance in his savings account. But wait --- he did have $50.00 in his checking account. :laugh: What a moron.

slinkycat said:
I laughed out loud when I turned to pg 17 of Raven's 42-page bankruptcy petition showing a $1.00 balance in his savings account. But wait --- he did have $50.00 in his checking account. :laugh: What a moron.
Yep P.Ness is sure that, but I'd really like to know why he depleted the Trust Fund. He didn't claim he had it, where's the VX?? In his mother's name and why isn't he claiming it, or was it not his to begin with? His pride and joy, wasn't even owned by him?

terminatrixator said:
In his mother's name and why isn't he claiming it, or was it not his to begin with? His pride and joy, wasn't even owned by him?
Kind of reminds me about his classmates account (I think that's what it was) saying that he owned a home in Durham....he's a liar and will always be one.

slinkycat said:
OMG. He really does have problems, huh? I can't help but wonder if he just stopped putting money in, and has been saving it at home or if he spent every single cent available to him. Both possibilities seem equally likely. :rolleyes:

terminatrixator said:
Yep P.Ness is sure that, but I'd really like to know why he depleted the Trust Fund.
Because buying things and owning things makes Raven feel worthy. He got himself into a spiralling debt problem by having to show off his possessions to everyone around him and having to have more and more stuff, and Janet ended up suffering because of it. I'm starting to think that Janet's murder had less to do with anything about her and was simply because he needed more money.

Raven, you make me sick.

I am thinking about the "expenses" Raven listed on his Bankruptcy filing. Didn't I read that he listed daycare at $500 per month. I am confused by this number. His paystubs are consistently 30 hours for 2 weeks (15 hours a week). I live in a more expensive region of the country and I pay $880 in a 4 week period but that is for full time coverage, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. I am stumped trying to get the math to work for his daycare to cost $500 per month for him to work only 60 hours during the month. Besides, he seems to have lots of family to watch Kaiden. Is anyone else confused by this issue? It seems to me he was told the most he could withhold per month for child care is $500 and he is claiming it so that he can keep his money, even though he doesn't pay that much in daycare. He seems to use Kaiden a lot as a tool to get or keep money. Just my theory.

There is a word in German schadenfreude, which means 'taking pleasure in the misfortune of others'. I think this whole situation with Raven cries out for the introduction of a new word in the English language:

ravenfreude (noun) - expressing bewilderment in the stupidity of others

RainbowsAndGumdrops said:
I am thinking about the "expenses" Raven listed on his Bankruptcy filing. Didn't I read that he listed daycare at $500 per month. I am confused by this number. His paystubs are consistently 30 hours for 2 weeks (15 hours a week). I live in a more expensive region of the country and I pay $880 in a 4 week period but that is for full time coverage, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. I am stumped trying to get the math to work for his daycare to cost $500 per month for him to work only 60 hours during the month. Besides, he seems to have lots of family to watch Kaiden. Is anyone else confused by this issue? It seems to me he was told the most he could withhold per month for child care is $500 and he is claiming it so that he can keep his money, even though he doesn't pay that much in daycare. He seems to use Kaiden a lot as a tool to get or keep money. Just my theory.
R&G - Yes - He is claiming OVER 500 bucks for daycare. If he doesn't work much, and doesn't play much and he has friends and relatives watch Kaiden, there would be no reason for that high amount.

Unless friends and relatives realize that he's out and about too much, and dont' want to watch him, because they think it will keep him in line with being a responsibile father. Which would probably not work with Raven, meaning he's out looking for Day Care whereever he can get it, then yeah, he could be paying that much, because he's using daycare for his fun times too.

Remember he does a ton of extracurricular activities, and the daycare isn't primarily for his JOB, it's for his personal life too!

RainbowsAndGumdrops said:
It seems to me he was told the most he could withhold per month for child care is $500 and he is claiming it so that he can keep his money, even though he doesn't pay that much in daycare. He seems to use Kaiden a lot as a tool to get or keep money. Just my theory.
I completely agree with this. I imagine that LE will hang onto the bankruptcy information in case it comes in handy during a trial later. Raven, as we all well know, is very much an exaggerator, an embellisher ... I'm sure that that's carried over into his bankruptcy papers. I hope that it becomes just another indication of the type of "person" that Raven is.

In any case, it could be that he's getting $500 a month from some sort of government subsidy for child care, and he's splitting it with a family member that's watching Kaiden in exchange for them going along with the scam. He's such a fraud, it makes me sick.

JerseyGirl said:
I completely agree with this. I imagine that LE will hang onto the bankruptcy information in case it comes in handy during a trial later. Raven, as we all well know, is very much an exaggerator, an embellisher ... I'm sure that that's carried over into his bankruptcy papers. I hope that it becomes just another indication of the type of "person" that Raven is.

In any case, it could be that he's getting $500 a month from some sort of government subsidy for child care, and he's splitting it with a family member that's watching Kaiden in exchange for them going along with the scam. He's such a fraud, it makes me sick.
What I am noticing JG is that there is no list about $500.00 from any government agency. He is claiming the $600 hundred plus to him and $600 plus to Kaiden as INCOME. There is nothing on the bankruptcy paperwork that states he is receiving $500 for daycare from any government subsidy program or any church program.

Meaning, he's claiming that as expenses per month, but not that he is receiving it from anywhere. The SS income for him and Kaiden are listed as income.

I'm shaking my head, but not in disbelief, I believe Raven will do just about anything, it's just disgust, per unadulterated disgust at him.

terminatrixator said:
Meaning, he's claiming that as expenses per month, but not that he is receiving it from anywhere. The SS income for him and Kaiden are listed as income.
As long as he's claiming it, does it matter that it's listed as income instead of being listed in some other way? In other words, is there a requirement that money taken in from government programs be listed as such?

JerseyGirl said:
As long as he's claiming it, does it matter that it's listed as income instead of being listed in some other way? In other words, is there a requirement that money taken in from government programs be listed as such?
It's listed as social security. From my understanding, he is entitled to social security for himself and for his child. The reason he is receiving social security is because he makes under a certain amount, the actual social security, the one for Kaiden is a given. If he got a job making a certian amount of money per year, they would probably pull the social security for him. The Social Security comes in two checks one to him and one to him for the care of kaiden. The one to Kaiden is a given, but not just for the use of daycare, it's for the care and benefit of Kaiden and it comes in his name and Kaiden's. The first check is listed to him and him only and is listed as "Social Security Benefits, also.

There is no listing of any subsidy for "DayCare" that would be listed in income or government aid except for the Social Security.

If he was receiving grants or any daycare money through any program it would also be listed and is not listed. There is also no listing of health insurance in any way, but I don't know if he is receiving Medicare for Kaiden's use.

He is claiming he pays over $500 a month for daycare, which of course, he could be using the social security to pay for that reason, but he could just be listing daycare for the sake of it. There is no prove-up on the actual daycare costs listed and who the daycare is going to.

I wish there were a way to know if Raven is receiving assistance from his local church as well. We know he has done that in the past (while holding on to all of his big boy toys--scamming the hand that fed him). The church often helps families in need with food, rent, and child care. I'm sure he wouldn't report that to any agencies that would make the decisions on how much to give him.

juliagoulia said:
I wish there were a way to know if Raven is receiving assistance from his local church as well. We know he has done that in the past (while holding on to all of his big boy toys--scamming the hand that fed him). The church often helps families in need with food, rent, and child care. I'm sure he wouldn't report that to any agencies that would make the decisions on how much to give him.
I'm sure he could be getting help from his church, but perhaps they became wise to his scamming and aren't giving him an aid. If he is going to church, maybe it's time for him to talk to his Bishop and tell him about all the other affairs and the embezzlement and....the fact that his wife did not commit suicide, or die suddenly, but that in fact she was MURDERED. I think it would be too much for him to confess because he didn't even confess to all his affairs and that's so much minor in comparison.

terminatrixator said:
...maybe it's time for him to talk to his Bishop and tell him about all the other affairs and the embezzlement and....the fact that his wife did not commit suicide, or die suddenly, but that in fact she was MURDERED. I think it would be too much for him to confess because he didn't even confess to all his affairs and that's so much minor in comparison.
I totally agree. Since Raven's "spirituality" is nothing more than lip service, he feels no need to confess anything. He doesn't feel guilt for his crimes and he doesn't feel as if he will be held accountable beyond this lifetime.

terminatrixator said:
It's listed as social security. From my understanding, he is entitled to social security for himself and for his child. The reason he is receiving social security is because he makes under a certain amount, the actual social security, the one for Kaiden is a given...
So if anything, listing it as income makes his income bigger which would only jeapordize the amount that he would qualify for. So unless I'm misunderstanding, he's not doing anything shady there, (although I believe he is on other sections of the bankruptcy information).

terminatrixator said:
He is claiming he pays over $500 a month for daycare, which of course, he could be using the social security to pay for that reason, but he could just be listing daycare for the sake of it. There is no prove-up on the actual daycare costs listed and who the daycare is going to.
Well, I'm sure that LE is looking. At least I hope so.

Well, well, well. Seems June 1, 2006 was a nice day in court for Raven's attorney. The Motion for Relief of Stay filed by the attorneys for I.B.E.W. Federal Credit Union was heard yesterday at 2:00 pm.

Search Terms - Google - Raven Abaroa bankruptcy

The I.B.E.W. is for the Ducati, the motorcycle, and I believe the paperwork I saw was for repossession and he still owed money on it.

Here is information on what the motion is:

A Motion For Relief from Stay is an action filed in Bankruptcy Court to request that the Court make an exception to the Automatic Stay or Injunction which is automatically entered when a person files bankruptcy. The automatic stay is found at 11 U.S.C. Sec. 362, as well as the procedure for requesting relief from it. A creditor normally cannot take any collection or repossession actions while the automatic stay is in force. This may prevent the selling of the vehicle by the creditor if it has already been repossessed, among other actions. Ordinarily, relief will be granted if the debtor is not making payments or cannot file a plan to catch up the delinquent payments, and if there is no "equity" in the property. Normally, the bank or lender hires an attorney to file a Motion for Relief from Stay, and the filing fee is $150.00, plus any attorney's fees. It is also governed by Fed. Rule of Bankruptcy Procedure 4001.

In the bankruptcy information, we see the Ducati listed with a date of April 2006, and it does look like repossession or something along those lines. I thought that Raven sold that bike in spring '05. Did he actually have it all along and it was repossessed recently?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael
Back