Raven is innocent!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Raven could only sue himself for making that statement on video.

I really wish the title of this thread is "Janet was innocent"

But back to the "laptop."

We've only speculated here, so I just echo Moxie's question -- why would Rooster say "laptop"? Is that an assumption? Just curious.

Mr. A.

golfmom said:
Hi Rooster! Welcome to WS.

I have a quick question, do you have a link or source for the information that a laptop is missing? There's been a lot of speculation on this topic, but to my knowledge we haven't come up with anything solid.

Thanks!

Hmmm. If this is true that a laptop is missing, is it possible Raven had an accomplice in illegal activities such as the embezzling, and the laptop would've backed up those ties? I'm reaching I know, but maybe there was stuff going on that was bigger than he's even charged with and it was reaching a head. Pretty strange to come in to take a laptop and murder someone over it, if that's the case. If so, it must have contained some pretty volatile stuff. Could also be why LE is so silent, they know but need to wait and tie it all together.

LvsAMystry said:
............ is it possible Raven had an accomplice in illegal activities such as the embezzling ............

I've really been sitting on my hands trying not to speculate about an accomplice in the embezzlement. A family member? A soccer friend? A soccer team? Friends?

LvsAMystry said:
Hmmm. If this is true that a laptop is missing, is it possible Raven had an accomplice in illegal activities such as the embezzling, and the laptop would've backed up those ties? I'm reaching I know, but maybe there was stuff going on that was bigger than he's even charged with and it was reaching a head. Pretty strange to come in to take a laptop and murder someone over it, if that's the case. If so, it must have contained some pretty volatile stuff. Could also be why LE is so silent, they know but need to wait and tie it all together.
well there definitely could be more people involved in the embezzling, especially if much of the info was possibly being sold on ebay and shipped from different places. None of that is really confirmed though, but i wonder where Raven was shipping most of the ebay sales he made from? He must've made quite a few trips to the post office.

With Janet living there and so many things being soldon eBay, did he do his eBay business from home or elsewhere? Didn't Janet suspect anything?

There could be lots of loop-holes in a computer system that he could have exploited. Just because we know he took merchandise doesn't exclude a couple of cash scams in there as well.

How about placing an order and then cancelling it and having the company issue a *refund* check for an order that was never paid for.

I DO know Janet and Raven had a laptop. I DON'T know if the murderer took it for sure. It is however a good POSSIBILITY. Sorry, I don't have any hard evidence.

Rooster said:
I DO know Janet and Raven had a laptop. I DON'T know if the murderer took it for sure. It is however a good POSSIBILITY. Sorry, I don't have any hard evidence.

My understanding the laptop was attached by an umbilical cord to Raven. So it doesn't seem likely that he went anywhere without it. And if it had any evidence of his illegal embezzlement activites on it, I don't think he'd let it out of his sight.
:twocents:

Again, have any of you that are critizing raven and the families involved about their actions after the murder ever been in a situation like this before? Even if you have I would say you are in no position to judge. Every situation and person is different. I can name a few cases where the a husband, wife, mother, father, etc has come out after the crime has happened and asked for the killers/criminals to be brought to justice. Didn't Scott peterson do this? I know Michele Smith? did, the women who said her kids were kidnapped by a black man (when she actually killed them). There are a lot of cases where this has happened and it turned out that the person speaking out was the one the commited the crime. Frankly if raven went to the media and started blabbing about how innocent he is and doing what some of you are saying I would suspect him more or atleast think he is very incompassionate. Why would you do that? That is the police's job, if they need information from the public or are wanting to dismiss a suspect they the should do it. They should not ask people that have just lost a loved one to do this.

Put yourself in raven's shoes. Now imagine that he is innocent (which he is ATM, remember it is america). If I was raven I would say f__k whatever the public thinks. Most of the public assume what they want anyway. Only .0000001% of the public are involved with this case or have information about it. I would just make sure the police have all the information they need and say screw the rest of you. Its Raven's, the families' involved, and the polices' business and that is it. You don't think that the families involved and raven want justice? Come on now. All they need to do is help the police with whatever information they request. And don't forget they have lost a loved one in a horrible way, which most of us cannot even phatom. Some of you cry and feel bad about this, but it is a billion times worse for the families. Yet you are speculating on stuff that you would do in their situation.

Note this wasn't aimed at everyone on this site just a few.Some of you guys provide a great service to the crime fighting world, I would imagine. Some of the others amaze me, I'm done with this site until anymore information is released.

More information was released last night based on this site's activities.

This is what we do, we are websleuthers. There have been times when I've gotten frustrated too ... then I leave as well. Raven can tell us all to go to hell, that's his right to do so. But, we have every right to legitimately research and investigate this terrible tragedy as well.

There is justice for Janet and the future of Kaiden to think about besides how Raven is grieving right now.

golfmom said:
Raven could only sue himself for making that statement on video.

I really wish the title of this thread is "Janet was innocent"

Thank you for posting what you did, This is how I feel about the title of the thread .
Also, Raven's own video showing his own knife and saying that he LIKES knives with HIS mouth moving and the words coming out at the same time in his voice is just a bit like the MJ tapes.
Once something has been recorded then put on the Internet for all to see and hear, it's public domain information. Raven is his worst enemy in most of this!

He may be innocent. He has not been charged with murder, we all know this. However, the E- paper trail he left in his wake and the snapshots of Samuel Peters/ Raven Abaroa's life and Janet Abaroa's life which remain thanks to the WayBack Machine at the Internet Archive site have given us quite a lot of first person testimony about Raven from Raven.
Same with the eBay things. It's obvious to me from his selling history of over 250 transactions as a SELLER that he had an accomplice. Someone else was packing up the merchandise and getting it to customers in a very orderly manner, because his FB is great for the time he was selling so much. This is a man who needs a day planner to be able to function. He has said so in his comments about Franklin Covey day planner software. We also know that the pocketpcguru.com site was his attempt to capitalize on the PDA market and offer some kind of service there. So, he obviously thought a heck of a lot of his HP PDA and used it to keep himself focused. Maybe he has ADD or some other reason that he cannot concentrate well, I don't know. The fact that the PDA but not its docking station is missing as well as his computer or computers tells me that these items were important to someone. My bet's with the owner of the electronics, the person who virtually put his entire life for the past 5 years on the Internet.

Same with the photos NC Banker posted. They weren't incriminating, but they gave us a better sense of the house layout, its location relative to other homes. It made me happy that Janet was not living in squalor or near squalor like some women married to narcissistic men have had to do.

golfmom said:
My understanding the laptop was attached by an umbilical cord to Raven. So it doesn't seem likely that he went anywhere without it. And if it had any evidence of his illegal embezzlement activites on it, I don't think he'd let it out of his sight.
:twocents:
Raven states, on ravenstree, that he had "made some bad business decisions and that he was starting over." So, he had put the embezzling behind him...No need for a laptop at a soccer game. I think the laptop was probably at home.

Also, there was a pawn shop ticket in the found in the Durango. If he had pawned his regular computer, for money.(to buy food and diapers for his son and wife that he loved very much.) Then his laptop might have become the main computer for the family. Hummmm. The possibilities.

Rooster said:
Raven states, on ravenstree, that he had "made some bad business decisions and that he was starting over." So, he had put the embezzling behind him...No need for a laptop at a soccer game. I think the laptop was probably at home.

Also, there was a pawn shop ticket in the found in the Durango. If he had pawned his regular computer, for money.(to buy food and diapers for his son and wife that he loved very much.) Then his laptop might have become the main computer for the family. Hummmm. The possibilities.
I thought he used a blackberry type palm pilot thingie too??

My question to you is: Do you understand what this forum is about? It is called " Crime Sleuthing Community".
We seek to find info and provide missing pieces. We are not paid, we do what we do as amateurs because we care for the dead, for the missing, for the children who have been exploited.

Janet's murder is certainly worth our time, using the info we are able to gather from Raven's MANY years of posting his life on the Internet.
I don't think any of us care whether or not Raven is happy, reads here, or comes here. Put myself in Raven's shoes. I couldn't, not for a million dollars. He has all of this Internet savviness and what does he do to get the information about his wife's murder out? Not a thing. He posts to www.myspace.com and maybe plays soccer.

This is about JANET. She is the one without a voice now. We are her advocates.

jager said:
Again, have any of you that are critizing raven and the families involved about their actions after the murder ever been in a situation like this before? Even if you have I would say you are in no position to judge. Every situation and person is different. I can name a few cases where the a husband, wife, mother, father, etc has come out after the crime has happened and asked for the killers/criminals to be brought to justice. Didn't Scott peterson do this? I know Michele Smith? did, the women who said her kids were kidnapped by a black man (when she actually killed them). There are a lot of cases where this has happened and it turned out that the person speaking out was the one the commited the crime. Frankly if raven went to the media and started blabbing about how innocent he is and doing what some of you are saying I would suspect him more or atleast think he is very incompassionate. Why would you do that? That is the police's job, if they need information from the public or are wanting to dismiss a suspect they the should do it. They should not ask people that have just lost a loved one to do this.

Put yourself in raven's shoes. Now imagine that he is innocent (which he is ATM, remember it is america). If I was raven I would say f__k whatever the public thinks. Most of the public assume what they want anyway. Only .0000001% of the public are involved with this case or have information about it. I would just make sure the police have all the information they need and say screw the rest of you. Its Raven's, the families' involved, and the polices' business and that is it. You don't think that the families involved and raven want justice? Come on now. All they need to do is help the police with whatever information they request. And don't forget they have lost a loved one in a horrible way, which most of us cannot even phatom. Some of you cry and feel bad about this, but it is a billion times worse for the families. Yet you are speculating on stuff that you would do in their situation.

Note this wasn't aimed at everyone on this site just a few.Some of you guys provide a great service to the crime fighting world, I would imagine. Some of the others amaze me, I'm done with this site until anymore information is released.

Rooster said:

But, the day before he posted a picture that he dated of himself with Kaiden at the computer working on his home teaching stuff.

He could have put the embezzling behind him, but LE and Eurosport certainly hasn't ... so if he pawned the laptop to feed his family, they have it by now and that's why it wasn't in the search warrant.

Thinkoflaura said:
My question to you is: Do you understand what this forum is about? It is called " Crime Sleuthing Community".
We seek to find info and provide missing pieces. We are not paid, we do what we do as amateurs because we care for the dead, for the missing, for the children who have been exploited.

Janet's murder is certainly worth our time, using the info we are able to gather from Raven's MANY years of posting his life on the Internet.
I don't think any of us care whether or not Raven is happy, reads here, or comes here. Put myself in Raven's shoes. I couldn't, not for a million dollars. He has all of this Internet savviness and what does he do to get the information about his wife's murder out? Not a thing. He posts to www.myspace.com and maybe plays soccer.

This is about JANET. She is the one without a voice now. We are her advocates.
Amen, this is all about Janet.

I think it is strange that Raven isn't speaking publicly to find out who did this to his wife and to proclaim his innocence from the highest mountain, and to state he is working non-stop with LE to help them in anyway he can. If he was truly innocent, his attorney couldn't have any problem with Raven speaking out or taking a polygraph.

Thinkoflaura said:
Thank you for posting what you did, This is how I feel about the title of the thread .
Also, Raven's own video showing his own knife and saying that he LIKES knives with HIS mouth moving and the words coming out at the same time in his voice is just a bit like the MJ tapes.
Once something has been recorded then put on the Internet for all to see and hear, it's public domain information. Raven is his worst enemy in most of this!

He may be innocent. He has not been charged with murder, we all know this. However, the E- paper trail he left in his wake and the snapshots of Samuel Peters/ Raven Abaroa's life and Janet Abaroa's life which remain thanks to the WayBack Machine at the Internet Archive site have given us quite a lot of first person testimony about Raven from Raven.
Same with the eBay things. It's obvious to me from his selling history of over 250 transactions as a SELLER that he had an accomplice. Someone else was packing up the merchandise and getting it to customers in a very orderly manner, because his FB is great for the time he was selling so much. This is a man who needs a day planner to be able to function. He has said so in his comments about Franklin Covey day planner software. We also know that the pocketpcguru.com site was his attempt to capitalize on the PDA market and offer some kind of service there. So, he obviously thought a heck of a lot of his HP PDA and used it to keep himself focused. Maybe he has ADD or some other reason that he cannot concentrate well, I don't know. The fact that the PDA but not its docking station is missing as well as his computer or computers tells me that these items were important to someone. My bet's with the owner of the electronics, the person who virtually put his entire life for the past 5 years on the Internet.

Same with the photos NC Banker posted. They weren't incriminating, but they gave us a better sense of the house layout, its location relative to other homes. It made me happy that Janet was not living in squalor or near squalor like some women married to narcissistic men have had to do.
He didn't post his Christmas video for YOU all to see. He posted it as a Christmas card too his and Janet's family. I'm sure when his family see's it they see Raven being himself. Fun, outgoing, playfully conversing with his wife...

He has already pleaded GUILTY to the charges of embezzelment...

I think he is innocent of commiting murder.

Rooster said:
He didn't post his Christmas video for YOU all to see. .

Unfortunately for Raven once he posted it on the internet like that it became fair game for the world to see.

I also think that there is considerable reasons to believe that the laptop was not stolen. Raven may wish everyone to think that ... just like he'd like everyone to think that the embezzlement charges are resolved, but that is not true.

I believe he is guilty of murder.

golfmom said:
But, the day before he posted a picture that he dated of himself with Kaiden at the computer working on his home teaching stuff.

He could have put the embezzling behind him, but LE and Eurosport certainly hasn't ... so if he pawned the laptop to feed his family, they have it by now and that's why it wasn't in the search warrant.
I would've thought he could pawn his motorcycle and VX to pay for rent, as well as cancel internet access and other luxuries that one doens't need when one is hurting for money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back