Raven is innocent!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seeing another person while seperated would in no way paint her in a bad light. Why on earth would doing so give anyone reason to "have a bad thing to say about her"?

She could have easily gone to dinner with someone during the time of seperation...or to a movie or any number of things. Seeing does NOT equal sleeping with, at least not in my book.

Timex said:
Seeing another person while seperated would in no way paint her in a bad light. Why on earth would doing so give anyone reason to "have a bad thing to say about her"?

She could have easily gone to dinner with someone during the time of seperation...or to a movie or any number of things. Seeing does NOT equal sleeping with, at least not in my book.
Did I miss something here? Who stated Janet was seeing someone while separated? I must have missed that posting!

ewwwinteresting said:
Did I miss something here? Who stated Janet was seeing someone while separated? I must have missed that posting!

No one stated it...I asked if it was a possibility.

PrayersForMaura said:
I learned that there's always a rat in separation ;)

Yeah, I learned that too, but somethings just dont matter much to me. Spelling is one of those things, especially when Im trying to keep up with a dozen threads on a dozen forums.

Timex said:
Yeah, I learned that too, but somethings just dont matter much to me. Spelling is one of those things, especially when Im trying to keep up with a dozen threads on a dozen forums.
I wasn't typing it specifically to you, no need to get defensive. :)

Timex, not from what I've gotten to date. I don't know Janet's reasons for separating with Raven, but I do know that she went through all the proper chanels in her church before she made that move and received permission to divorce. I have a hard time seeing a woman who goes to her church first being the kind of woman who would be seeing someone.

golfmom said:
Timex, not from what I've gotten to date. I don't know Janet's reasons for separating with Raven, but I do know that she went through all the proper chanels in her church before she made that move and received permission to divorce. I have a hard time seeing a woman who goes to her church first being the kind of woman who would be seeing someone.

I dont think we are using the word "seeing" in the same context. Im not talking dating...Im talking socializing in ANY form.

I knew those two while they were dating and right after they got married... she always seemed 100% devoted, regardless of whether he deserved the devotion. HTH.

Timex said:
I dont think we are using the word "seeing" in the same context. Im not talking dating...Im talking socializing in ANY form.

Of course it's all speculation anyway. We have nothing concrete to hang our hat onto. But, I was in a similar situation with my best friend ... she asked our pastor for permission to separate and ultimately divorce. The whole situation was so tramatic for her, that the last thing in the world would be for her to socialize. She was very withdrawn and quiet and would pretty much only stay with her girlfriends.

That's how I perceive that Janet was during that time period ... then she finds out she's pregnant.

Rooster said:
They were seperated but, apparently they loved each other enough to stay together. They never actually got a divorce.

I'm not sure but, I think the affairs were durring the seperation.
So did Janet see anyone by chance? Besides Raven?

Someone who knew Janet has requested that I make this information available. I know that we've been asked not to continue with the pm info. but this person is very worried about being identified at this time.

Janet was not seeing someone else. Raven had promised her that he would be faithful when they got back together and she went back with the hope that he was being honest and they could make their marriage work and raise their child together. I think that was her fatal flaw - a hope to have a happy marriage and children.

golfmom said:
I think that was her fatal flaw - a hope to have a happy marriage and children.
That is just so sad:(

It seems that Janet might have had hope of a happy marriage if 1)she didn't attend that college and 2) if she didn't reconcile with Raven, imo, of course!

ewwwinteresting said:
That is just so sad:(

It seems that Janet might have had hope of a happy marriage if 1)she didn't attend that college and 2) if she didn't reconcile with Raven, imo, of course!

:rolleyes: She very well could have been happy. She reconciled and stayed with Raven. She had a beautifull new baby. There was alot to smile about for both of them. Not that they wern't going through hard times. They were tyring to get back on there feet.

I heard that some of the best time's of her life were at that collage and that she was happy there. The only time she didn't want to be there, was when she was there without Raven.

Rooster said:
I heard that some of the best time's of her life were at that collage and that she was happy there. The only time she didn't want to be there, was when she was there without Raven.
But for a good deal of time, Raven wasn't there.

Timex said:

I didn't mention anything of a sexual nature, Timex. I stated that I thought her behavior as a pregnant woman in early pregnancy would probably put things in a different light.
I don't know what your personal history with pregnancy is, but most women have morning sickness that lasts all day long. They are extremely fatigued due to hormonal changes and generally want to " nest" and rest. She was also grappling with the situation of her separation from Raven. I doubt that, due to her very shy nature, making friends and influencing people were high priorities to her. Her college friends have said how painfully shy she was. I see signs of shyness on the videos and in their photos.

Looking for motive:

If you are saying that she befriended someone who then killed her, what would the motive be? I know that motive is not necessary to prosecute, but human behavior tells us that there is a motive, regardless of its establishment in a court of law or not.

I could be wrong, but I have said all along that a woman does not have the upper body strength to inflict the 3 known wounds to her body, especially with her height and strength as a soccer player. Women generally have very low upper body strength. I think Janet would have had the advantage in a hand to hand knife weilding situation with a woman.

If you are saying that a man killed her, then again, I ask, what type of interaction would she possibly have had with a friend who would turn around and murder her? I have many friends who are male. All of them are also friends of my spouse, but still, to think that one of them would slash me to death is unfathomable. We pick and choose our friends carefully. I see Janet as being that same type of person. Not Raven though. I think he was superficially charming to everyone, a true friend to no one.

I can't see any part of the crimescene being about money. Raven's embezzlement and firing had to be known to their friends and family.. Janet had just given birth.. but she had to find a new job too, even though she wasn't the thief in the family.

I've tried really hard to come up with a viable scenario and motive of an intruder, either known or stranger, killing her, and it just doesn't fly. Any more than a stranger killing Lori Hacking made sense. Any more than a stranger abduction and murder of Laci Peterson made sense.

I appreciate your outlook. I just don't see it or feel that it happened that way. I think the adult she was closest to in the world killed her due to a rage-with the subject matter unknown to us at this time.

Thanks for letting me clarify that I in no way implied anything about an intimate or sexual relationship either.

No, im not saying I think a "lover" killed her. I honestly dont know who killed her. Raven makes a good POI, but at this point there isnt enough evidence to even warrant an arrest, let alone conviction. When I think about cases like this, I work the opposite way. I try to prove the suspect didnt commit the crime. by doing so, If I cant prove he didnt do it, then chances are good, he did. In otherwords, if I eliminate ALL other possibilites, then I am left with only one possibility. I dont like having "tunnel vision", as it leaves me open to interpreting things in only one light.

Timex said:
I dont like having "tunnel vision", as it leaves me open to interpreting things in only one light.
From Raven's site:​
hdr_money.jpg
"Its amazing how the choices I've made have been through tunnel vision!"

We all know where "tunnel vision" can lead us!:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back