Raven is innocent!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
golfmom said:
The Utah Trust Fund, logically seems to have been established through Raven's step-father. What the plans are for that money is a mystery. I honestly don't think it's appropriate for there to be a fund under these circumstances unless both parents died or were substantially disabled.
I'm not sure how I feel about that. I want Kaiden to be okay, and if that means collecting some money so that Raven can be with Kaiden while they try to get over their loss then I think that I'm okay with that. But I can definitely see the other side of that, too. Either way, the trust fund in Utah established in Janet's name certainly has my curiosity up. It could just be poor judgement but something definitely seems odd about that to me.

JerseyGirl said:
I'm not sure how I feel about that. I want Kaiden to be okay, and if that means collecting some money so that Raven can be with Kaiden while they try to get over their loss then I think that I'm okay with that. But I can definitely see the other side of that, too. Either way, the trust fund in Utah established in Janet's name certainly has my curiosity up. It could just be poor judgement but something definitely seems odd about that to me.

Again, it just my :twocents:
But that's what family is for, and both sides have huge families.

I didn't even realize that people gave money to family members of the deceased until a close friend died and everyone started sending money to her parents. Setting up the memorial fund at the Utah bank was like--okay, we know you'll be sending money, just sent it here. And there was no indication as to where the money is going after depositing it at the bank. With the scholarship fund, at least you know where it's going and that it will be used at her alma mater. And why choose a bank in Utah (I know that is where some of Raven's family is)? But Raven was located in NC. Do you think that they did this so that if Raven's debt to Eurosport needed to be repaid, that they couldn't touch this money like they could if it were at Raven's bank and set up with Raven's name?

Jenifred said:
And why choose a bank in Utah (I know that is where some of Raven's family is)? But Raven was located in NC. Do you think that they did this so that if Raven's debt to Eurosport needed to be repaid, that they couldn't touch this money like they could if it were at Raven's bank and set up with Raven's name?

My gut is telling me that it's too hot for Raven on the east coast and he's looking to pack his bags and move west.

Of course there's that little problem of embezzling that needs to be resolved first.

jager said:
Again, have any of you that are critizing raven and the families involved about their actions after the murder ever been in a situation like this before? Even if you have I would say you are in no position to judge. Every situation and person is different. I can name a few cases where the a husband, wife, mother, father, etc has come out after the crime has happened and asked for the killers/criminals to be brought to justice. Didn't Scott peterson do this? I know Michele Smith? did, the women who said her kids were kidnapped by a black man (when she actually killed them). There are a lot of cases where this has happened and it turned out that the person speaking out was the one the commited the crime. Frankly if raven went to the media and started blabbing about how innocent he is and doing what some of you are saying I would suspect him more or atleast think he is very incompassionate. Why would you do that? That is the police's job, if they need information from the public or are wanting to dismiss a suspect they the should do it. They should not ask people that have just lost a loved one to do this.

Put yourself in raven's shoes. Now imagine that he is innocent (which he is ATM, remember it is america). If I was raven I would say f__k whatever the public thinks. Most of the public assume what they want anyway. Only .0000001% of the public are involved with this case or have information about it. I would just make sure the police have all the information they need and say screw the rest of you. Its Raven's, the families' involved, and the polices' business and that is it. You don't think that the families involved and raven want justice? Come on now. All they need to do is help the police with whatever information they request. And don't forget they have lost a loved one in a horrible way, which most of us cannot even phatom. Some of you cry and feel bad about this, but it is a billion times worse for the families. Yet you are speculating on stuff that you would do in their situation.

Note this wasn't aimed at everyone on this site just a few.Some of you guys provide a great service to the crime fighting world, I would imagine. Some of the others amaze me, I'm done with this site until anymore information is released.

That would be Susan Smith. Feel free to come back anytime.

Rooster said:
Why did all my post's from last night get deleteted?

Rooster, I didn't get a chance to see those posts, but if they violated TOS, Timex might have taken them down. You might want to pm her and ask.

I have not deleted any of Roosters posts...am trying to find an answer now. Are you sure you posted them on this thread Rooster?

golfmom said:
Rooster, I didn't get a chance to see those posts, but if they violated TOS, Timex might have taken them down. You might want to pm her and ask.
I'm sure I didn't violate any TOS's. I just added to the stuff you posted about Raven's VX. (Your post was also deleted...I'm sure you noticed.)

Rooster, Ive checked and doubled checked. Your posts have not been deleted. There are only 3 or 4 people that can delete on this forum.

Not that one... I belive this is your replacment post for the original post that someone deleted.

You were trying to document how you had found information on Raven's new black VX "limmited addition". I had set you straight on the FACT that it's the same VX as the white one. He had it painted. He didn't go out and buy a new one...

Rooster...is this the post you are saying was deleted?

Today, 03:44 AM
Rooster
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmom
I've been trolling through the pictures at the VX site.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/s...&cat=500&page=2

The above link shows you Raven with some other people and his WHITE VX.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/s...&cat=500&page=1

This link should take you to a picture of Raven's new BLACK VX (special edition model), with the comment he made regarding his new purchase.
MARCH '04 purchase.

Here's another picture and the comment he included:
Poster: NC_VX (see this users gallery)
Its official, I spent a lot of money to get it, and hopefully I will still be a man and take it wheelin', but its so darn pritty now!
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/s...&cat=500&page=1

BTW, It's the same VX with a new, black paint job. (Picture taken 1 day after he got it back from the body shop.) Probably fixed that dent in the back too.

I'm kind of confused, but that's really not all that unusual!

But, I didn't replace any post that was deleted. If a mod thinks that something should be deleted, I respect that ... period ...

Timex said:
Rooster, Ive checked and doubled checked. Your posts have not been deleted. There are only 3 or 4 people that can delete on this forum.
:eek: Now I see why this site is SO one sided. I guess it's just a waist of time to be here. Everyone has it all figured out behind the seens. With all the PM's. Well, LE know the truth and that's all that matters. There is alot I know! I'm way ahead of you on this site. Don't worry LE knows anything I do. I hope they find the person who killed Janet. I miss her and my heart breaks for Raven and Kaiden everyday. Raven is innocent! If you really want to find the killer, as you say, for Janet. Then I suggest you start looking.

SOME OF YOU need to take off your "Lynch Mob Goggles" You might be able to see better.

Good Bye!

Rooster said:
:eek: Now I see why this site is SO one sided. I guess it's just a waist of time to be here. Everyone has it all figured out behind the seens. With all the PM's. Well, LE know the truth and that's all that matters. There is alot I know! I'm way ahead of you on this site. Don't worry LE knows anything I do. I hope they find the person who killed Janet. I miss her and my heart breaks for Raven and Kaiden everyday. Raven is innocent! If you really want to find the killer, as you say, for Janet. Then I suggest you start looking.

SOME OF YOU need to take off your "Lynch Mob Goggles" You might be able to see better.

Good Bye!
What was that?

Rooster said:
There is alot I know! I'm way ahead of you on this site. Don't worry LE knows anything I do. I hope they find the person who killed Janet. I miss her and my heart breaks for Raven and Kaiden everyday. Raven is innocent! If you really want to find the killer, as you say, for Janet. Then I suggest you start looking.
I'm trying to think, was Rooster's only other idea a robbery? If Rooster is way ahead of us on this site and knows alot, could it possibly be not a random act AND a robbery? I wouldn't think the two go together. Any ideas?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back