Reactions to Child *advertiser censored* Discovery

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
you're right. I would be the first one at the police station asking if my daughter was on the computer or memory stick!

Maybe she hasn't asked because she is afraid of the answer or she already knows?

I thought I read last night that LE had said that HD was not in any of the pictures. Did I dream that?

That was my point. This stuff coming out is sick and disgusting, why isn't ANYONE in CD or BDs family stepping up and demanding answers? I'm so glad they are not my family members!

I am thinking it is because they all have something to hide and don't want to be exposed. jmo

Quote:
Billie DUNN indicated she and ADKINS were both interested in the topics of the documents contained within the box and within the residence and stated she printed the documents at her jobsite and brought them home so she and ADKINS could read the documents.

Billie DUNN described the topics as a “hobby.”

The documents included:

23 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to Edmund Kemper-The Coed Butcher. The information taken from trutv.com;

20 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to female mass murders, major cases and motives. The information was taken from trutv.com;

18 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to George Emil Banks who killed his family and then went on a killing spree. The information was taken from trutv.com;

29 pages printed on O9-01-2010 related to a mass murder in Iowa where a family was murdered with an ax. The information was taken from trutv.com;

17 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to Lawrence Sigmund Bittiaker and Roy Lewis Norris. The information was taken from trutv.com;

15 pages printed on 09-07-2010 related to Gary Heidnik. The information was taken from trutv.com;

10 pages printed on 09-20-2010 related to Marcus Wesson Mass Murder, The information was taken from abcnews.go.com;

13 pages printed on 09-25-2010 related to Robert Leroy Anderson, serial killer and sexual sadist. The information was taken from trutv.com;

37 pages printed on O9-25-2010 related to Robert Pickton (Pig Farm, Murders and Vancouvers Missing Women, and serial killer). The information was taken from trutv.com;

13 pages printed on 09-25-2010 related to Clara Schwartz (the pages included a photograph of a pentagram, and information related to vampires and domestic homicide). The information was taken from trutv.com;

15 pages printed on 9-29-2010 related to Aleister Crowley and the occult. The information was taken from Wikipedia.org.

21 pages printed on 09-29-2010 related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown, a pair killing, Brown as a good girl gone bad, and incorporating sex and death. This information was taken from trutv.com;

19 pages printed on 9~29-20l0 related to the Princes in the Tower, murder of family members who were pre-pubertal and pre-meditated suffocation in bed.

21 pages of cryptogram from teppo.tv/cryptogam dated 10-5-2010. Cryptogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as “Juggalos”.

5 pages of cryptogram from www.martystuart.com dated 10-4-2010. Cryplogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as “Juggalos”.

2 pages of cryptogram from teppo.tv/cryptogam dated 9-30-2010. Cryptogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as “Juggalos”.

Thank you for posting this Curiousc. I have seen and read it before but the dates just hit me in the face now. Bd said this was their HOBBY when did this become their hobby the dates of the found material are with in 4 months of Hailey disappearing . Was this HOBBY research for a sick fantasy??

BJD admits that SA brought the memory stick over, but defends that he didn't put anything like THAT on there.

Okay - so the *advertiser censored* fairy came in the middle of the night and did a suprise download.

I feel like I'm dreaming -- you can't make this stuff up!

MOO

Mel

Ok, if she knew he brought the memory stick over, but says he didn't put kiddy *advertiser censored* on it, then why hide it? I have two memory sticks, but I don't hide them. They are on my desk. He hid it because he knew what was on there. BD can pretend to be dumb and innocent all she wants - everyone can see through her act.

That was my point. This stuff coming out is sick and disgusting, why isn't ANYONE in CD or BDs family stepping up and demanding answers? I'm so glad they are not my family members!

I agree. I do wonder though if LE has been trying to directly or indirectly contain the situation to keep Clint from going apeshiittte on Shawn. LE's decisions in terms of timing have taken Clint out of the vicinity a couple of times, imo. They incarcerated him when they were doing searches of Billie and Shawn's house when they first started suspecting criminal activity. Clint did have a warrant, but I think LE could have held off on pursuing it if they didn't want to question him and get him away from the scene. They didn't ask him to stay in town in case they needed him just after the first affidavits were released (he hit the road for weeks). Just a possibility, imo...

P.s. I think Clint's sister Mary was pretty open on the BTHN radio show; as was his mom. If they knew anything about the real horror in Hailey's life, it's wrong that they didn't intervene. But, they're talking now (and we ain't hearing a single peep from Billie's side of the family..).

I thought I read last night that LE had said that HD was not in any of the pictures. Did I dream that?

You're right - it was confirmed that she wasn't in any of the images from Shawn's mom's computer. However, they have not confirmed whether the same is true for the *advertiser censored* stick found in Billie's drawer...

You're right - it was confirmed that she wasn't in any of the images from Shawn's mom's computer. However, they have not confirmed whether the same is true for the *advertiser censored* stick found in Billie's drawer...

When was the search warrant executed at BD's? Was it before or after DD was removed from the home? Also are there copies of the search warrants posted anywhere? tia

Look in the media thread, link is probably up there somewhere.

BD said that LE hasn't talk to her about the *advertiser censored*, IMO why would they isn't she a poi in the ownership of the *advertiser censored*? I believe they will talk to her about it, When they are getting ready to arrest her for it . I think if they believed it wasn't hers she would have heard from them or at least they would have called her in to talk about it.moo

ok, where is the outrage and disgust?

it's been confirmed this included bestiality and child *advertiser censored* right?

we're not waffling over how to define deviant anymore right?

so the only reason I can think that Clint would not be freaking out right now is that he's been persuaded by someone that this is DD's stash

IMO, he needs to separate himself from Billie & Shawn before those two drag him down with them

Clint, what if your daughter was exposed to those images - would that provoke your outrage?!

ok, where is the outrage and disgust?

it's been confirmed this included bestiality and child *advertiser censored* right?

we're not waffling over how to define deviant anymore right?

so the only reason I can think that Clint would not be freaking out right now is that he's been persuaded by someone that this is DD's stash

IMO, he needs to separate himself from Billie & Shawn before those two drag him down with them

Clint, what if your daughter was exposed to those images - would that provoke your outrage?!

I think he's not outraged because LE had already alerted him. IMO he sounds like he has had a bit of time to mull it over.

I mean, how do you know so 100% confidently that it has nothing to do with your daughter going missing, if you have no idea what it is, what's on there, if your child is in the pictures, or who the heck put it on the stick in your bedroom?

There's only one way BD could know with that kind of certainty that the *advertiser censored* had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance.

I am now fully believing that both XX and SA are full-blown sociopaths capable of acts like poor Zahra Baker endured!!!!
At first I thought it was just SA.
And maybe just antisocial personality on either part.
I think she is connected to his perversions and may not know where exactly Hailey is, just hoping her remains aren't found.
I think she knows what happened to her only little girl.
I am sooooo grossed out and angry that I want to spit!!!
How could any mother allow this to go on around her daughter or son?
Good God in Heaven, please help me to watch what I say.
Angry sick disgusted.....pretty sure Hailey is no longer with us.....justice is going to cut you down, and you know who you are!
ETA: any of Ms Dunn's close friends been posting on here lately?

I think he's not outraged because LE had already alerted him. IMO he sounds like he has had a bit of time to mull it over.

He should still be outraged. In fact, after a few days of mulling, he should be even angrier!

It is one of the oddest statements I've ever read. If I asked someone to prepare and disseminate a written statement for me, I would make sure it was grammatically correct and not so obtuse.:twocents:

There's only one way BD could know with that kind of certainty that the *advertiser censored* had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance.

She wanted us all to believe that Hailey may have been taken for sex slavery, but will not even consider the fact that child *advertiser censored* could have had something to do with Hailey's disappearance :waitasec:
Oh I get it....in Billieland it is just other peoples obsession with *advertiser censored* and sex that would involve Hailey, not Sa's. His obsession is totally different than the perverts out there because he is awesome. oh yeah...I forgot....and nice.

OK I see defiance in this video but not the defiance we have seen before IMO. She is trying to maintain control but she looks more frightened then I have seen her before. Her one word and short answers and having to be really questioned to get information as well as her hesitation to answer at all. This is not the talking upside down BD we have witnessed in the past.

Don't be surprised if BD lawyers up soon. The pressure is on.

It seems like eons ago when we were hearing about the hairdresser and the alleged sightings of Hailey. When BD was trying to point the investigation in a different direction than where it appeared to be moving, confident that she could succeed in doing that. Right now what I see and hear in her voice is weakness and fear.

Criminal charges could be filed regarding the memory stick found at the Dunn residence, Toombs said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/24/deviant-images-found-computer-mother-suspect-case/

I think she is scared and trying to maintain control.

I think she IS scared because she is NOT in control.

It was made pretty clear that charges could come from at least that memory stick in HER house, HER bedroom, HER dresser.

As Marc said, Billie isn't stupid.

Who could be charged for the material found in BILLIE'S bedroom?

Billie is acting like a caged animal.

Because she knows, that in the near future she may very well be one.

Yes, he is the most caring, nicest, sweet, awesome "deviant *advertiser censored* , horror/slasher/mask addict" you will ever meet. Bless his heart.

Yes, he is the most caring, nicest, sweet, awesome "deviant *advertiser censored* , horror/slasher/mask addict" you will ever meet. Bless his heart.

you forgot nail studded bat carrying :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest
Back