Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Billie needs one of these:

images

And one of these:

http://www.polygraph-test.net/indexpic2.jpg

Okay, one more thing lol. Your little girl has gone missing. Shockingly, police find child *advertiser censored* in your bedroom, and you have no idea how it got there. A reporter asks you, "Do you think this has anything to do with your little girl going missing?"

Do you say,

a) "I have no idea if it's related, but I'm scared to death it does. I don't know if my little girl is in those pictures. I don't know who took the pictures. I don't know who put them in my bedroom. But I think a stranger came in and snatched her, so maybe that same stranger planted that child *advertiser censored*. Maybe the police can trace it and track him down. In any case, I think whoever planted that child *advertiser censored* on there could very well know something about where my baby is and what happened to her. You'll have to excuse me, because I've got to get over to the police department and see if this is a clue to where my baby is. I'm going to vomit I'm so scared and upset about this."

or

b) "No."

I mean, how do you know so 100% confidently that it has nothing to do with your daughter going missing, if you have no idea what it is, what's on there, if your child is in the pictures, or who the heck put it on the stick in your bedroom?

I just watched the raw video. One thing that stood out to me was the fear. You can see the fear in her eyes. Which, ironically, I never saw in any of her videos when Hailey went missing. So to me, she shows more fear over this then she did when her daughter went missing.
I also took notice the defending of SA isn't quite as strong as it has been in the past. She keeps saying she needs to talk to someone and find out what is going on. I was hoping Tiffany would have said 108,000 images so we would have seen the expression on BD's face, but she didn't.
BD also mentioned a call from NG is how she found out. We know this story probably broke hours before NG would have heard about it. So obviously her supporters there are fading off. You would think one of her so called friends/family members would have been knocking on her door saying WTH is going on?
IMO, this may be the thing that finally turns BD against SA. If she defends him on this, she's taking a chance she will held be liable for the *advertiser censored* also. and she knows that. I also found it interesting LE keeps giving her the brushoff on talking to her about this. She said she tried calling an investigator and they said they would talk to her later. It is driving her nuts not knowing what is going on. Which, ironically, doesn't bother her in the least when it comes to her missing daughter.
I think LE has finally found BD"s weak spot. and that is BD. All IMO

Could the fear be bacause this is really the first time she has been scared about what SA may have done?
Without evidence Shawn may have been able to get her to believe him. The raw footage may really be the first time it hit her SA really might have done something. The witnesses stories may have help her think it was impossible and then she might not allowed herself to think it. Billie may have thought shawn failed the polygraph because of the lies about the drugs and he might of even told her he was protecting her.

I do think if Shawn is a predator ,Then he is always a predator and Billie along with everyone else are his prey. I dont think he is an idiot I just think he acts like one I also think he likes to make people trust him ,distrust him and then trust him again. I could see him trying do that with BD,CD and LE.
I am still up on in the air on if Billie is trying to play his game for information or if she is blinded by him. She seems to care what people think about everything but what they think of her for sticking with SA. Which makes me wonder if it is really a show for him and finding her daughter. Everyone says she loved Hailey. So I just cant believe she would really cover up a crime involving Hailey for SA. I think had she thought SA did something she would have drawn attention to him and away from her mothers drugs.

On the other hand if the drug supply is being supplied by CO (IF) than that could explain why CD says some of what he says and why CJ says thinks , I think Sister M may be the most interesting source for LE to interveiw.
I have a feeling Sister mary may just have some very good answers to why thing work the way they do within the "families" IMO. I dont know think Billie is covering for a crime concerning the murder of her daughter but she may be holding back what she thinks is other drug related crimes for SA

But who knows I am a long way from where I started in this case while still trying to hope Hailey is alive.

I agree a lot with what Soulagent said, Everyone knows I have supported Billie from day one and feel that she has been unfairly talked about. We keep saying the memory card was found in her dresser. We do not know if this was the drawer that Shawn used. The furniture in my bedroom was mine and my husband. He had his drawers and I had mine. I NEVER went through his and he did not go through mine. When he died and I had to go through his drawers I was surprised at the things he had saved.(no *advertiser censored*). I know what memory cards look like but have no idea how to see what is on them. I have an adult son living with me, he has memory cards, computer, x-box and if things were found on his I would have to say I knew he had etc but did not know what was on them.

To me Billie looked very scared and upset in the last interview. I still do not think she has anything to do with Hailey missing or knows what happened. HOWEVER, now that she has to know that Shaw had child *advertiser censored* she has to end her defending him. No matter how much you love someone, trust someone, want to be with someone, child *advertiser censored* is not acceptable.

She always uses the pharase "I talked to him about it a little bit and I'll talk to him a little more later" That is her classic excuse for not having a direct answer...every single time.

His word don't mean $hit. You think she would know that by now. I can believe she didn't know what was on there but no way do I believe he didn't. Why would he have it to begin with?

Yet she doesn't think this has anything to do with Hailey. Anyone in possession of child *advertiser censored* imo is capable of anything. Plain and simple she denies SA is responsible and this is just one more indicator of his guilt and shows what he really is capable of along with a clear motive.

This was the reading material printed out from BD's work and that was listed in the affidavit:

Billie DUNN indicated she and ADKINS were both interested in the topics of the documents contained within the box and within the residence and stated she printed the documents at her jobsite and brought them home so she and ADKINS could read the documents.

Billie DUNN described the topics as a “hobby.”

The documents included:

23 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to Edmund Kemper-The Coed Butcher. The information taken from trutv.com;

20 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to female mass murders, major cases and motives. The information was taken from trutv.com;

18 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to George Emil Banks who killed his family and then went on a killing spree. The information was taken from trutv.com;

29 pages printed on O9-01-2010 related to a mass murder in Iowa where a family was murdered with an ax. The information was taken from trutv.com;

17 pages printed on 09-01-2010 related to Lawrence Sigmund Bittiaker and Roy Lewis Norris. The information was taken from trutv.com;

15 pages printed on 09-07-2010 related to Gary Heidnik. The information was taken from trutv.com;

10 pages printed on 09-20-2010 related to Marcus Wesson Mass Murder, The information was taken from abcnews.go.com;

13 pages printed on 09-25-2010 related to Robert Leroy Anderson, serial killer and sexual sadist. The information was taken from trutv.com;

37 pages printed on O9-25-2010 related to Robert Pickton (Pig Farm, Murders and Vancouvers Missing Women, and serial killer). The information was taken from trutv.com;

13 pages printed on 09-25-2010 related to Clara Schwartz (the pages included a photograph of a pentagram, and information related to vampires and domestic homicide). The information was taken from trutv.com;

15 pages printed on 9-29-2010 related to Aleister Crowley and the occult. The information was taken from Wikipedia.org.

21 pages printed on 09-29-2010 related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown, a pair killing, Brown as a good girl gone bad, and incorporating sex and death. This information was taken from trutv.com;

19 pages printed on 9~29-20l0 related to the Princes in the Tower, murder of family members who were pre-pubertal and pre-meditated suffocation in bed.

21 pages of cryptogram from teppo.tv/cryptogam dated 10-5-2010. Cryptogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as “Juggalos”.

5 pages of cryptogram from www.martystuart.com dated 10-4-2010. Cryplogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as “Juggalos”.

2 pages of cryptogram from teppo.tv/cryptogam dated 9-30-2010. Cryptogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as “Juggalos”.

Sex, violence and killing of family members and young children/teenage girls.

Now you cannot tell me that she knew nothing of this memory stick and what was on it. Seriously, to read and print out pages of the carp above, you have to be sick. This memory stick probably added a visual aid to the stories. IMO

I just listened to an interview on HLN with Dr. Drew regarding Charlie Sheen and his addictions. Some of his statements reminded me of the way BD is answering questions and her overall demeanor.

Paraphrasing from the interview; "I would caution you not to make assessments of his statements. You can't make sense of it if you are thinking with a healthy brain".

and

"They (addicts) need to stop listening to their brain and their thoughts, because their brain is disordered. Their rational thinking is a result/influence of abnormal motivations that makes the thoughts, the thinking and the judgments deeply, deeply, impaired and abnormal. People who are in this state seem like they are expressing righteous indignation against the people who are trying to help them, but I assure you when they get well the people they are mad at are those who did not step up and try to help them".

Hey BD ... Please read at WS!! We are trying to "help" you realize that there is a high probability that SA disappeared Hailey. You need to quit defending him and start telling the truth, squeal like a pig to LE. To use your own words spoken at your PC; "report anything you may know, the smallest thing may be something important to the investigation".

Okay, one more thing lol. Your little girl has gone missing. Shockingly, police find child *advertiser censored* in your bedroom, and you have no idea how it got there. A reporter asks you, "Do you think this has anything to do with your little girl going missing?"

Do you say,

a) "I have no idea if it's related, but I'm scared to death it does. I don't know if my little girl is in those pictures. I don't know who took the pictures. I don't know who put them in my bedroom. But I think a stranger came in and snatched her, so maybe that same stranger planted that child *advertiser censored*. Maybe the police can trace it and track him down. In any case, I think whoever planted that child *advertiser censored* on there could very well know something about where my baby is and what happened to her. You'll have to excuse me, because I've got to get over to the police department and see if this is a clue to where my baby is. I'm going to vomit I'm so scared and upset about this."

or

b) "No."

I mean, how do you know so 100% confidently that it has nothing to do with your daughter going missing, if you have no idea what it is, what's on there, if your child is in the pictures, or who the heck put it on the stick in your bedroom?

Exactly. I'd be asking more questions than LE and the reporter together and I wouldn't take the time to do an interview to get to it either. The reporter was pretty good at hammering her with the same questions over and over.

She doesn't need to order any masks or borrow one from anybody, she's constructed one psychologically for herself. Unreal.

I wonder how many times LE has talked to DD? Poor babies...the both of them. When is it going to stop?

lol, that reporter kept hand feeding her the opportunity to "be shocked", but BD just wouldn't take it. She's not shocked, she knew it was coming.

<snip>

"It's definitely a shock," said Dunn, adding, "I've talked to him [Adkins] about it a little bit and I'll talk to Shawn a little more [later]."

"Of course, he didn't put anything like that on there," insists Dunn about the *advertiser censored* accusations.

more here - including "Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated"

+ video

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346806

I am so disgusted by BD that I have to laugh. "She talked to SA a little bit about it?" If this were my BF, he would think I went crazy. I would be screaming, yelling, hitting, throwing things....whatever it took for him to tell me the truth. There would be no sitting down and talking nicely. ;-)

When I was 17 years old some 'rumors' where going around that a young man who lived next door to the babysitter of my 4 year old niece had been 'touching little kids'. I was told one of those "little kids' was my niece. I told my sister about this right away and as she headed to the police station I headed to the guys house. I knocked on the door and as soon as he answered it I punched him in the face as hard as I could. He was in shock to say the least and as I asked him if he did anything to my niece I kept hitting him. Before I knew it the police was there with my sister and it took two of them to pull me away from him. They took him in for questioning and later that night he was arrested for molesting 9 little girls in the neighborhood ( that he confessed to) Thankfully my niece was not one of those children. I had always been taught not to start a fight so I was scared when my dad got home from work that I was in deep chit. I remember my dad taking me outside to talk. He put his arms around me and said he was very proud of me for standing up for my family, and proud that in part I helped to get a monster off the street by acting and confronting the rumors. This guy only spent 9 years in prison, I think the laws are much tougher now.

my whole point to this is where are Hailey's aunts and uncles? Why aren't they trying to find out whats going on? Sorry for going off topic but who in this family is sticking up for Hailey?

( By the way the guy never pressed charges against me so I never even stepped foot in the police station.)

I have often wondered why Clint hasn't harmed him. I know if my husband was in this position, and knew what Clint knows now, he would probably go after him full force.

About all I can muster at the moment is gag me with a spoon. Carp.:sick:

I think he was basically saying he has worked hard to even things out with BD so that they can work together to find Hailey. They had a chance to do this rally together and they could have been very effective together and they would have faced a lot of people to help get the word out about Hailey and now the whole thing has been turned upside down :(

He bought into the MM and that SA probably wasn't guilty and, to me, from the way the quotes and articles read, he didn't really believe those things, but he wanted to be able to work with BD to find their daughter. I think he is disappointed, vulnerable, disillusioned and probably pizzed that BD continues to be dishonest with him and everyone else that is trying to help find Hailey.

That's the way I read it anyway and I could be totally wrong :crazy:

Salem

I read it the same way. I agree with you.

she is trying to blame the filth on SAs moms computer on whoever else uses the computer and has no answer for the memory stick ....

she cant blame anyone else on the memory stick and its killing her...

throw in the towel billie

I wouldn't bet on that yet, she just hasn't made up her mind..who, how and why. imo

How can a Mother of a missing child say that "child *advertiser censored* and beastiality" found in her home on a memory stick "has nothing to do with Hailey missing"? I will never understand it.

Most noticable to me is that she only answers questions in short answers. She doesn't ask if there are images of her daughter/or son on the computer or memory stick. Wouldn't that be your first question? I'd be down at the police station the minute I heard that info, not just questioning SA a little bit. :banghead:

you're right. I would be the first one at the police station asking if my daughter was on the computer or memory stick!

Maybe she hasn't asked because she is afraid of the answer or she already knows?

considering her past employment, wonder if she will be a star in some of these 108,000 plus images? My BH summed it up great this morning, he was demonstrating just how long it would take to download 108,000 images.
Right click -save- move on- right click - save- move on...... and away you go for 108,000 clicks. Very time consuming plus given the time to look and oggle the images before you right click-save-and move on ~

Not if you're buying and sharing entire files. Such as entire sets of a certain category or person. Just get filezilla, and you can download hundreds of files in minutes.

I have often wondered why Clint hasn't harmed him. I know if my husband was in this position, and knew what Clint knows now, he would probably go after him full force.

That was my point. This stuff coming out is sick and disgusting, why isn't ANYONE in CD or BDs family stepping up and demanding answers? I'm so glad they are not my family members!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back