Reactions to Child *advertiser censored* Discovery

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
she is trying to blame the filth on SAs moms computer on whoever else uses the computer and has no answer for the memory stick ....

she cant blame anyone else on the memory stick and its killing her...

throw in the towel billie

The first time i ever saw that quote from Billie was the day she was throwing Haily's Angels under the bus, and it seemed like she wanted them to quit searching. So right then I made that quote my sig line. I plan to keep it until Hailey is found, and I hope I don't have to keep it forever. Bless her sweet soul.
I thought the same thing Katydid everyday they didn't find anything, was another day she could be relieved, releived that she was out of jail ,relieved there was no body , relieved no one knew about BD and SA sick sexual addictions , relieved she and SA had another day together to pop pills and hangout comforting each other while they watched MOVIES !!! (*advertiser censored*) not sure what kind of X kiddie *advertiser censored* is considered and beastiality also, pretty sure it is not classified as National Geopgraphic films. JMO
Also do you notice she states that the stick was brought here, then she says I didn't know anything about it , and said I don't know who it belongs to. grr...... I think she has stayed holed up in that house, consumed with this raunchy sexual sadistic addiction...

Ugh. I can't even bear to hear her denials anymore and won't listen to the interview.
I actually think Mark K. was easy on her last night and was holding back on his feelings. (I do wish he had mentioned that maybe the local LE was not as "incompetent" as he accused them of being early on, but am glad he sees Billie for what (I believe) she is now and admitted it.

OK I see defiance in this video but not the defiance we have seen before IMO. She is trying to maintain control but she looks more frightened then I have seen her before. Her one word and short answers and having to be really questioned to get information as well as her hesitation to answer at all. This is not the talking upside down BD we have witnessed in the past.

Don't be surprised if BD lawyers up soon. The pressure is on.

It seems like eons ago when we were hearing about the hairdresser and the alleged sightings of Hailey. When BD was trying to point the investigation in a different direction than where it appeared to be moving, confident that she could succeed in doing that. Right now what I see and hear in her voice is weakness and fear.
exactly!!! she cant weasel out of this one so she is gonna play dumb while searching for her next cya move...

Yeah, LE will talk to her later... dam* right they will. jmo

I just watched the full raw video of the interview.

There is not one single iota of feeling or concern in that woman for Hailey. None. Nothing.

I just watched the full raw video of the interview.

There is not one single iota of feeling or concern in that woman for Hailey. None. Nothing.
do you have a link for the raw video - I can't find it and I just washed my hands and can't do a thing with 'em :crazy:

TIA

OK I see defiance in this video but not the defiance we have seen before IMO. She is trying to maintain control but she looks more frightened then I have seen her before. Her one word and short answers and having to be really questioned to get information as well as her hesitation to answer at all. This is not the talking upside down BD we have witnessed in the past.

It seems like eons ago when we were hearing about the hairdresser and the alleged sightings of Hailey. When BD was trying to point the investigation in a different direction than where it appeared to be moving, confident that she could succeed in doing that. Right now what I see and hear in her voice is weakness and fear.

Deer in the headlights

Her jig is up but she is not going to fess up until the warrants fly. She'll deny, deny, deny until she is in cuffs and on her way ...

IMO, BD lies with the fluent ease of an addict. An addict will look you square in the eye and lie with such brazen abandon that it's an insult to your intelligence. That's our BD.

IMO, BD lies with the fluent ease of an addict. An addict will look you square in the eye and lie with such brazen abandon that it's an insult to your intelligence. That's our BD.

Exactly, well said!!!

I just made myself watch this and wow. She is fidgeting, biting her lips, once her jaw flew to the side after she commented. She looked a nervous wreck. she looks scared to me because she is in a corner now with no way to lie herself out.

Thank you thank you thank you

NOW

Go back and re-watch. At one point (and I didn't mark the timer - sorry) Billie says (talking about "the stick") "I don't know what was on THAT ONE."

So, my question is now - HOW MNAY STICKS ARE THERE? THERE ARE MORE? Wonder if LE has seen this raw interview?

considering her past employment, wonder if she will be a star in some of these 108,000 plus images? My BH summed it up great this morning, he was demonstrating just how long it would take to download 108,000 images.
Right click -save- move on- right click - save- move on...... and away you go for 108,000 clicks. Very time consuming plus given the time to look and oggle the images before you right click-save-and move on ~

if they decide to file charges I think there can be a single charge for each individual image found that is illegal...

this can put them both away for life a few times over!!!!!

eta: I recall this with Jarred Harrell and his child *advertiser censored* charges

I just made myself watch this and wow. She is fidgeting, biting her lips, once her jaw flew to the side after she commented. She looked a nervous wreck. she looks scared to me because she is in a corner now with no way to lie herself out.

Plus, she dried up half way through...choke!

I want to add on and clarify more of what I said above. It could be that she meant "THAT" one being between the computer and the stick - BUT it doesn't fit in the context. She is a skilled manipulator and liar - nope, I'm betting there are more "sticks" out there. "THAT" one was ONE they (SA) forgot to clear out on that Monday afternoon, door locked, window broken for DD to get in, deer in headlights look event.

Yep yep yep - there's more. But SA probably got to them - this "one" was one he forgot they put one in her bottom drawer.

Thank you thank you thank you

NOW

Go back and re-watch. At one point (and I didn't mark the timer - sorry) Billie says (talking about "the stick") "I don't know what was on THAT ONE."

So, my question is now - HOW MNAY STICKS ARE THERE? THERE ARE MORE? Wonder if LE has seen this raw interview?

Yep, and I want to know how many she stored in the bottom drawer of her dresser!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back