Reactions to Child *advertiser censored* Discovery

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We know Billie downloaded and even printed hundreds of true crime pages about rape, torture, murder, and sexual slavery at work. Right there at her desk, while on the job.

I will not be surprised if we learn later that Billie Jean downloaded deviant *advertiser censored* images and saved them to the memory stick from her work computer. I think Billie is a willing and enthusiastic partner in these "hobbies" with Shawn and was gathering material to help feed their "passion".

Also, I would not be surprised if there is home-grown *advertiser censored* on the memory stick. If there are people in masks or people not yet identified, the location/setting might still be determined by the furniture, wall color, dog in the house or barking... Oh wait, Billie's couch was given away right after the memory stick was taken. Just speculation...

FBI/Rangers are probably working like mad to tie the images to the electronic source files and hardware they were originally viewed upon/copied from. If any downloads trace back to Billie Jean's work computer or any images were taken "in her house", look for Shawn to be tossing her under the bus, not the other away around.

there is no way imo that billie did not know about this memory stick!

if SA was "hiding" child *advertiser censored* from BD

... it would not be in HER dresser...

...it would not be in HER house...

...it would NOT even be on a memory stick

the filth would have remained on his moms computer

THAT would be hiding it from BD!

he would not download it and bring it to a persons home that he was supposedly hiding it from!!!

imo it was on a traveling memory stick for both BD and SA's viewing pleasure....

I also believe the BD household xbox was used for viewing purposes....

jmo and all that...

Yuppers, like I said in my post, my ex kept all his devient activities in the trunk of his car (I really had no reason to go in there -- until one day). It was in BJD's panty drawer for G-sake! If I saw a memory stick in my dresser, I'd be aching to find out what was on it (just the kind of person I am). We do have memory sticks here...right by the computer, and I know what's on them. I also have a teen who know if he brings home drugs, dirty magazines, etc, I'm going to find them -- because sometimes I think I'm better than any drug sniffing dog out there. Well, at least that's what I tell him ;)

MOO

Mel

billie.... "of course shawn did not put anything like that on there"

billie... "I hadnt got to talk to investigaters to find out what it is"

hmmmm i see..... defending the unknown, billie? ....mmmmk

notice she doesnt say HE said he didnt put anything on there....SHE SAYS of course he didnt put any of that on there....big difference

pffft

imo those that defend those guilty of deviance are also guilty of deviance...

BJD admits that SA brought the memory stick over, but defends that he didn't put anything like THAT on there.

Okay - so the *advertiser censored* fairy came in the middle of the night and did a suprise download.

I feel like I'm dreaming -- you can't make this stuff up!

MOO

Mel

I could puke from billies interview...

billie is WAY TO CALM for the mother of a missing child who just found out there was CHILD *advertiser censored* belonging to her boyfriend/#1 suspect, in her dresser, in her home...

who takes child *advertiser censored* this lightly?

I mean really it gets no worse!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yuppers, like I said in my post, my ex kept all his devient activities in the trunk of his car (I really had no reason to go in there -- until one day). It was in BJD's panty drawer for G-sake! If I saw a memory stick in my dresser, I'd be aching to find out what was on it (just the kind of person I am). We do have memory sticks here...right by the computer, and I know what's on them. I also have a teen who know if he brings home drugs, dirty magazines, etc, I'm going to find them -- because sometimes I think I'm better than any drug sniffing dog out there. Well, at least that's what I tell him ;)

MOO

Mel

her continuing support and excuses for SA says it all...

guilty protect the guilty.... imo

I could puke from billies interview...

billie is WAY TO CALM for the mother of a missing child who just found out there was CHILD *advertiser censored* belonging to her boyfriend/#1 suspect, in her dresser, in her home...

who takes child *advertiser censored* this lightly?

I mean really it gets no worse!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Well, if you saw me back in the day -- not very lightly. I truly believe that was one of the triggers that made me become an advocate for missing and exploited children. I didn't have a lot of plates left after that little discovery, or any glass mementos for that matter. Children are to be love and respected - not put in magazines or videos for devients of the likes of them!

MOO

Mel

Never once, in the article or the video, does Billie say "OH MY GOD! I WOULD NEVER HAVE CHILD *advertiser censored*! I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT! I WOULD NEVER HAVE IT IN MY HOUSE! OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! MOVE OVER I'VE GOT TO GET TO THE POLICE STATION IMMEDIATELY!"

or, far more importantly, "OH MY GOD IS MY BABY IN THOSE PICTURES?! OH MY GOD MY LITTLE GIRL! IF ANYBODY TOUCHED HER I'LL KILL THEM! OH MY GOD MY LITTLE HAILEY! GET OUT OF MY WAY I'VE GOT TO GET TO THE POLICE STATION!"

Which is a small part of what I'd be screaming like a freaked out idiot in the same situation.

Ms. Billie Jean is cool, calm, collected. Doesn't bat an eyelash. It doesn't bother her at all.

Oh wait, Billie's couch was given away right after the memory stick was taken, she's redecoratidg, and Hailey's dog was given away.

and she only calls LE to check up on how they're coming along finding her missing little girl "every now and then".

Never once, in the article or the video, does Billie say "OH MY GOD! I WOULD NEVER HAVE CHILD *advertiser censored*! I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT! I WOULD NEVER HAVE IT IN MY HOUSE! OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! MOVE OVER I'VE GOT TO GET TO THE POLICE STATION IMMEDIATELY!"

or, far more importantly, "OH MY GOD IS MY BABY IN THOSE PICTURES?! OH MY GOD MY LITTLE GIRL! IF ANYBODY TOUCHED HER I'LL KILL THEM! OH MY GOD MY LITTLE HAILEY! GET OUT OF MY WAY I'VE GOT TO GET TO THE POLICE STATION!"

Which is a small part of what I'd be screaming like a freaked out idiot in the same situation.

Ms. Billie Jean is cool, calm, collected. Doesn't bat an eyelash. It doesn't bother her at all.

I know Beane, and that just makes me want to cry. How cold-hearted can someone be? My guess is she's CHA and doesn't want to go to jail - simple as that. I'm beginning to wonder if she ever cared about Hailey. Her personality is summing up to be quite narcassistic.

MOO

Mel

I have been giving her the benefit of doubt 'cause that is how I am.......still don't know if she did anything to HD but I am TOTALLY off that fence and so disgusted with BD right now....I know there is no playbook for how to act when your child is missing but come on!!!!! Get a grip BD....this you are laying with is screwing your image big time....get over yourself and do something to help find your precious child please!!!!There is too much smoke not to be a fire somewhere!!!

If she didn't know what was on it, why wasn't it sitting on top of the dresser, instead of shoved in a bottom drawer?

She knew, mo.

BJD admits that SA brought the memory stick over, but defends that he didn't put anything like THAT on there.

Okay - so the *advertiser censored* fairy came in the middle of the night and did a suprise download.

MOO

Mel

I hope it wasn't the 'Gothic' *advertiser censored* Fairy! LMAO!

Yes, she presents a portrait of someone totally devoid of anger, disgust, desperation, helplessness and/or shock.

BD needs to be shunned by donors of money IMO. She needs to be knocked off the little pedestal she has placed herself upon and feel the real pain that people who practice to deceive eventually feel.

As Judge Judy would say, "Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it is frosting".

I take it as saying " We want them to have as little information as possible, or be exposed to as little info as possible " Does that make sense :crazy:

IMO, this quote is misinterpreted when taken out of context. When I read the below, full quote, it seems that they are referring to the children in the family.

"We appreciate what you guys are doing in the news, but we still have small children not shielded from these things. We don't want anymore information drawn to them as we have to."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346566

MOO

Mel

Well, it could have happened. Im sitting here waiting for the cleaning fairy to show up.

"We don't want anymore information drawn to them as we have to."
I don't get that part of the statement.

IMO, I also can't believe he didn't strongly condemn the child *advertiser censored* found in his missing daughter's mother's house.:waitasec:

I'll take a stab at it. I think he is trying to say that he wants to shield the young children from being exposed to this information as much as possible.

I think BD is making desperate attempts at all costs to protect SA. I believe she is scared of what he knows and can tell. He appears too darn calm and she appears so desperate to get people to buy the BS. IMO She looks like the perp and SA role a supporting role.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton
Back