Read this and tell me the Ramseys aren't hiding something ...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cookie said:
And, where did you read or find out that the bed was still made the morning JonBenet went missing? Can you give me somewhere to find those sources of info.

From the 1998 interviews:

TOM HANEY: "Okay. Anything else on those photos, 41, 42?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "They made Burke's bed. That's unusual."

TOM HANEY: "I think there may be some explanation for that, but he normally wouldn' do that?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "No. He still doesn't."

So Burke's bed was made in the morning -- something Burke doesn't normally do. I've read in the forums that Fleet White made the bed that morning, but have never seen any confirmation of that. Besides, why would he do that? Chances are the bed was never slept in during the night, and Burke crawled under the covers in the morning to set up the alibi of seeing nothing, hearing nothing because he "slept through the whole thing" (John's words). Strangely, someone apparently tidied up the bed prior to the crime scene photos being taken after 7 A.M.

JMO

I was remembeing it as you are. Fleet made the bed when he and John went up to wake him and get him ready to leave the house. I remember it as being the time when John told him that JonBenet was missing, but they didn't ask him any questions about the previous night.

What I have read about Fleet is that he was anxious and wanted to do something/anything...so he made the bed.

Why is it that Patsy could remember John telling her she look beautiful on the day they were buring their baby. She had a veil around her head and thought she looked like Jackie Kennedy. She caming walking down the stairs in her Jackie 2 peice veiled skirt set,COMPLETE WITH VEIL..........

You can't remember the events surrounding the death of your child...but you can remember being told you look beautiful when your on your way to bury the same baby! No less by the baby's father!

I'm telling you....If someone told me I look beautiful when I was about to put my darling in the cold ground.....I would have slugged them. How the *ell do you look beautiful when you have tears streaming down your face with red puffy eyes and a posture that that is slouched over to hide the pain and a feeling of the need to die and be placed in the ground with that baby?

Who the *ELL tells a grieving Mom she looks beautiful when they are burying their youngest?

I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE OR HEAR THE BEAUTY IN ANYONE OR ANYTHING ON THE DAY I WAS BURYING MY BABY!

Charley said:
I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE OR HEAR THE BEAUTY IN ANYONE OR ANYTHING ON THE DAY I WAS BURYING MY BABY!

Yeah well, obviously you're not a former beauty queen diva that can't let go of the past.
Remember that a few years after the murder Patsy's high school reunion came up and they put on a whole seperate side show with Patsy as the star. They dragging out all her old trophys and pageant photos so her old chums could remember what a queen she was, (instead of what a murder suspect she IS...)

Patsy Ramsey is the real-life version of the movie "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?".

The first police officer to the house that morning looked in Burke's room and saw Burke in bed.

The crime scene photos, including photos taken in Burke's room, were taken after Burke's bed was made.

PMPT states that Fleet White made the bed. Apparently FW gave that information to BPD himself.

LovelyPigeon said:
The first police officer to the house that morning looked in Burke's room and saw Burke in bed.

But at 5:52 A.M., 10 or 15 minutes prior to Officer French seeing Burke "asleep" in his bed, Burke was downstairs talking to his parents -- as proven by the enhanced 911 tape. The lies and coverup had already begun.

JMO

Shylock said:
Yeah well, obviously you're not a former beauty queen diva that can't let go of the past.
Remember that a few years after the murder Patsy's high school reunion came up and they put on a whole seperate side show with Patsy as the star. They dragging out all her old trophys and pageant photos so her old chums could remember what a queen she was, (instead of what a murder suspect she IS...)

Patsy Ramsey is the real-life version of the movie "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?".

One of the girls in my high school graduating class was "Miss Oregon."
There was NO special fuss made about her at our class reunions. And she was far more beautiful than Patsy. People would have just gagged if they tried something like that in our class! ~ That is so pathetic that Patsy did that.
And remember too - During her holiday tour of homes - she LAID OUT her beauty queen junk all over her bed and bedroom to show off.

Something is whacko with her inability to LET GO of her "reign." It's called obsession.

Were there hi tech prints in the wine cellar? If so, a defense atty could say he was sneaking a peek at presents.

Personally, I haven't a clue as to who did the actual deed, but I think the Ramseys do.

sansoucie said:
Were there hi tech prints in the wine cellar? If so, a defense atty could say he was sneaking a peek at presents.

Personally, I haven't a clue as to who did the actual deed, but I think the Ramseys do.

When Patsy was asked if she purchased hi-tecs with shoe string compasses the year before the interrogation turned into stupidity ,IMO. Let's pretend he did own hi-tecs a year before the murder,a growing boy would NOT be wearing them,not even into the basement a year later.
Something perhaps to note,LWood has not said there were no hi-tecs because he isn't privy to that part of the investigation,however when Carnes made her decision ,saying she believed an intruder killed Jonbenet,the "unknown" print was part of the case for her belief.
I do believe the print was from an adult shoe,and that it was found elsewhere (meaning at least two unknown prints) in the house.
IMO

It's also been released and confirmed by the Ramseys that - Burke was faking being asleep in his bed. So, Burke was not asleep - no matter who you ask.

sissi said:
Let's pretend he did own hi-tecs a year before the murder,a growing boy would NOT be wearing them,not even into the basement a year later.
Sorry sissi, but that's just not the case. Most parents buy boots for kids a size or two larger so they can wear them in the winter along with one or two pairs of heavy socks to keep their feet warm. If that was the case, any boot Patsy bought Burke the year before would have easily still fit him.

What did they say he was doing up? And why didn't he notice his sister being taken by whomever since that was the story?

Forgive my ignorance. I read a book or 2 on this case when it first happened and have not kept up on it. I have not been posting on this thread as I have been reading and trying to get a grasp on the current position of the case.

It's not unheard of for a child to commit horrid acts on smaller kids. If he hasn't been ruled out, and obviously he hasn't, I think he is a viable suspect. Could be that there are more ramseys involved than just one.....

sansoucie said:
What did they say he was doing up? And why didn't he notice his sister being taken by whomever since that was the story?

Forgive my ignorance. I read a book or 2 on this case when it first happened and have not kept up on it. I have not been posting on this thread as I have been reading and trying to get a grasp on the current position of the case.

It's not unheard of for a child to commit horrid acts on smaller kids. If he hasn't been ruled out, and obviously he hasn't, I think he is a viable suspect. Could be that there are more ramseys involved than just one.....

We do not know that he was up,we do know that the leaks provided by law enforcement were intended to put the Ramseys in the ugliest light possible.
Was it an effort to get a confession? Possibly! However innocent people do not confess.
The enhanced 911 call,has never been proven to be anything other than the imaginative guesses of that same law enforcement . We know it was sent to aerospace,but........aerospace did not interpret that enhancement. This is an issue that is grossly misunderstood. They enhanced the sound and gave it to law enforcement to "hear",and LE took those rythmic sounds to make up a dialogue between the Ramseys.
Was Burke awake? He heard noises as people were filling the house,not fully awake,he did not get up,not until someone came into his room to ready him for leaving.
There is nothing about this crime that indicates any Ramsey,IMO,killed their daughter,there is much evidence to indicate she was killed by an intruder.
The evidence includes,keys out,a butler kitchen door ajar,windows unlocked in the basement,a suitcase placed to hoist one up and out,fibers that match nothing in the home,fur that can not be sourced in Jonbenet's hands,beaver fur that belongs to NOT one item in that house (patsy did not own beaver fur boots),palm prints (yes two were sourced,one wasn't),shoe prints,(both sas and hi-tec),a baseball bat with fibers found in the yard,a hair found on the blanket,rope in a bedroom,DNA in her panties and under her fingernails that can not be sourced to a Ramsey,a missing source of red marker for a heart drawn on her hand, missing part of the paint brush,tape and cord not found in the home,and there is more,more that amazingly has not been leaked to the public because of it's exculpatory value ,evidence that would change public opinion and further implicate an intruder.
Then there are lies,no footprints in the snow,a copy of "mindhunter" in the bedroom,Patsy's handwriting matches the note,Patsy owned beaver boots,Burke was awakeandthe call had his voice on it,Burke owned hi-tecs,Jonbenet was molested prior to the night of her murder,each and every one of these items,along with others of the same trend, were told to us by Steve Thomas ,too bad Steve Thomas could not repeat ONE OF THESE things in his deposition,WHY? BECAUSE he was under oath. But we are to believe it was a game he was playing,the hero was playing a game? NO,he was pushed to tell the truth,and even his ego couldn't win over that oath!
IMO

sissi said:
We do not know that he was up,
The enhanced 911 call,has never been proven to be anything other than the imaginative guesses of that same law enforcement .

Wrong again sissi, get the facts straight please. Keenan made a mistake and released a REDACTED version of the 911 tape on CD. It contains a 4-second gap that was purposely erased. The tape follows Thomas' transcript perfectly and the 4-second gap is exactly where John and Burkes voices are heard according to Thomas (Right after Patsy says "Help me Jesus" twice which can be clearly heard on the tape.)

The DA took the tape to the Los Alamos lab who also found a third voice on the tape.

Mike Kane also confirmed there is something on the tape on the Dan Abrams show.

So it's either Burke, or the intruder stayed for breakfast with John and Pats...TAKE YOUR PICK!

Shylock said:
Wrong again sissi, get the facts straight please. Keenan made a mistake and released a REDACTED version of the 911 tape on CD. It contains a 4-second gap that was purposely erased. The tape follows Thomas' transcript perfectly and the 4-second gap is exactly where John and Burkes voices are heard according to Thomas (Right after Patsy says "Help me Jesus" twice which can be clearly heard on the tape.)

The DA took the tape to the Los Alamos lab who also found a third voice on the tape.

Mike Kane also confirmed there is something on the tape on the Dan Abrams show.

So it's either Burke, or the intruder stayed for breakfast with John and Pats...TAKE YOUR PICK!

Sorry,I don't buy this! You have the right to believe it if you choose,but no one other than talk show "groupie types" has come forward with this information. Steve has a "need" for them to be guilty,he "needs" to be right,so why did he have "memory failure" throughout his deposition? I can't believe anyone who has ever told me ONE lie,I find it is their pattern ,hence they lose my trust. If you believe him,then you must believe he is a liar and accept this as fact. He refused to remember the information he provided within the pages of his book. Do you believe he has a memory lapse? Is saying "I don't recall" after you published a book as the leading expert,even fair to the people who shelled out the few bucks to read it? I didn't write it,yet I remember each and every factoid he produced to make us believe Patsy killed her child.
IMO

sissi said:
Sorry,I don't buy this! You have the right to believe it if you choose,but no one other than talk show "groupie types" has come forward with this information. Steve has a "need" for them to be guilty,he "needs" to be right,so why did he have "memory failure" throughout his deposition? I can't believe anyone who has ever told me ONE lie,I find it is their pattern ,hence they lose my trust. If you believe him,then you must believe he is a liar and accept this as fact. He refused to remember the information he provided within the pages of his book. Do you believe he has a memory lapse? Is saying "I don't recall" after you published a book as the leading expert,even fair to the people who shelled out the few bucks to read it? I didn't write it,yet I remember each and every factoid he produced to make us believe Patsy killed her child.
IMO

OK I get it, just because you don't like Steve Thomas you're not going to engage your ears and brain and listen the the redacted 911 tape yourself and find out the true facts. Smart thinking sissi, keep yourself in the dark!

And please tell me you're just playing "stupid" when it comes to Thomas' deposition. Everybody else knows exactly what Thomas was doing, how could YOU have missed the boat? Thomas HATES Limp Wood. He was being SUED by Wood. What makes you think Thomas would give Wood one moment of help by answering a question with a straight answer? Thomas was a genius at playing Wood for a fool with his answers and Wood got so frustrated that he started whining that he was going to go crying on the judge's shoulder. That's how depositions work, sissy...you don't give the other side any help...get a clue!

And I even be willing to bet you that Thomas laughed his arse off all the way home. He gave Limp Wood the same thing the Rammers gave him during their interviews--NON ANSWERS "I don't remember", "I can't recall", "You'll have to ask someone else, I'm not sure"..........Thomas got his payback, too bad it went over your head, sissi.

We do not know that he was up,we do know that the leaks provided by law enforcement were intended to put the Ramseys in the ugliest light possible.

You mean leaks like that they refused to take poloygraphs (FACT) and that they were placing ridiculous conditions on interviews (FACT) and that John Ramsey tried to book a flight out of state just after JBR's body was found (FACT)....

Please tell us how these leaks could have been presented in a way that didn't make the Ramseys "look guilty"?

Shylock quote And I even be willing to bet you that Thomas laughed his arse off all the way home. He gave Limp Wood the same thing the Rammers gave him during their interviews--NON ANSWERS "I don't remember", "I can't recall", "You'll have to ask someone else, I'm not sure"..........Thomas got his payback, too bad it went over your head, sissi.

This may be true,however it does make him a liar.
The Ramseys,were in the middle of the most traumatic situation anyone can experience,they could be excused for not remembering much of what was going on during those early days.

I do believe Jayelles that the BPD was acting as police vs the Ramseys,and by doing so harmed communications.

and..please..shy..I try very hard not to belittle others for what they believe,this is debate,not personal affronts
IMO

Ahhh I reply like that too sometimes, personal affronts are sometimes just a way of expression. I got the gist of it Shylock.
I also agree after I checked into it. Lotta readin up to do...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back