'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel for those girls. I've watched since the show first aired and I feel like I've watched them grow up (and a couple born).
I'm scared for what they are facing.

JMO

I feel for those girls. I've watched since the show first aired and I feel like I've watched them grow up (and a couple born).
I'm scared for what they are facing.

JMO

Me, too.
And Milania is such a hoot!
Who is she going to yell "Gimme pizza, you Old Troll" to
once the" Old Troll" is in the slammer??

IMOO.

for one. They took out a series of loans back when money was flowing although they did create false W-2's and fake tax returns so it's not like the lenders just went on stated income. So, they were borrowing money based upon their "high earnings" meanwhile the wife was unemployed and the husband wasn't filing tax returns for his "high income" either. Then they declare bankruptcy which was denied which says to me that the fraud was uncovered during the bankruptcy proceedings and that must have gotten turned over to the US Attorney in NJ who got a case together and took it to the Grand Jury who indicted them.

You can't get debts acquired through fraud discharged. And the Bankruptcy Trustee found they hid the assets they did have. Then they also go on TV and apparently continue to live lavishly in some huge tacky mansion ( I don't watch these shows and so am just going on things in articles). I did read the indictment which seems to clearly indicate the feds have the fraudulent docs to back their claims up as well as the husbands failure to file returns as well as the evidence of the existence of the assets they hid. It sounds like their "lifestyle" finally caught up with them. From the little I've seen of them in clips today, they both honestly seem kind of...not very smart...so I'm not sure they really understand they're in real trouble and can't just lie their way out of it anymore. Is it true they have 4 kids? Poor kids...

Here's a link to the actual indictment if anyone is interested

http://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/

Here's the Opinion issued by the Bankruptcy Court in a proceeding where a business partner/creditor succesfully ensured the debts owed to him would not be discharged because of the husband Guidice's fraud.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?q=in+re+giudice&hl=en&as_sdt=4003&case=15020719477107427224&scilh=0

J. Giudice was not being truthful when he averred that Mastropole had authorized the signing of his name on Exhibit P-6.[29] The signing of Mastropole's name was a forgery, made with business motives (i.e., to garner funds through refinancing transactions), exhibiting willfulness and malice toward a former friend and current adversary. The extraordinary web of lies and misrepresentations woven by Giudice to implement and cover his misconduct reflects on his approach to business matters, and suggests his disregard for legal restraints which would bind others.

He sounds like a real winnah!

How do you get to $11 million in debt?? I mean, after about $200,000, aren't you starting to have trouble paying the bills? Who is letting them continue to accrue more? And how are they still in their house when they owe that much money?

I guess I'm just confused. When my husband was laid off eight years ago from a well-paying job, our debt caught up with us quickly. I don't understand how people can just spend and spend and spend for years. Obviously it's catching up with them now but jeez.

I feel bad for Theresa ... I don't think she had a clue.

Well, it would be juvenile and unkind of me to say what I really want to say about these people so I will just say, "Whew, glad it isn't me!"

Ahhhh I can't stand when people scam things. I like Teresa so much, only reason I watched the show. I could think oh yeah she had no idea. But back in 2001? She applied for a mortgage loan, and gave false records of a job, not once but twice and lied about her monthly income. She never worked at that store. Are they stupid? I still don't believe Melissa, I think she is crazy. I haven't seen this new season, and I won't be watching it. Every single one of them are probably scamming someone. Here we all are, working hard, and here they are taking out mortgage loans, the equity in millions. If you haven't read the 33 pages, you might as well do so.

Ahhhh I can't stand when people scam things. I like Teresa so much, only reason I watched the show. I could think oh yeah she had no idea. But back in 2001? She applied for a mortgage loan, and gave false records of a job, not once but twice and lied about her monthly income. She never worked at that store. Are they stupid? I still don't believe Melissa, I think she is crazy. I haven't seen this new season, and I won't be watching it. Every single one of them are probably scamming someone. Here we all are, working hard, and here they are taking out mortgage loans, the equity in millions. If you haven't read the 33 pages, you might as well do so.

I read the 33 pages. I can't believe that they thought this wouldn't catch up with them.
I think the bankruptcy filing is what foiled the whole thing, too, and they lied so many times. They lied that they had money when they didn't (falsifying documents), then when they had money, they lied that they didn't (again falsifying documents).
Teresa's way of dealing with things in life is Denial, Denial, like if she doesn't think about it, it will magically disappear........well, looks like Joe might be "Going Away" for awhile.......Remember, to her "Going Away "sounds better than "Going To Jail."
Delusional!!!
IMOO.

I watched a few episodes years ago but I have never been really interested in the show.
IMO you cant fool the Tax authority, it may take years but it will catch up to you..

But I know a bit about those Temporary Driver Licences and who they are given out to.

Mr Giudice may not be a US Citizen but he MAY be a Permanent Resident holding a valid Green Card aka Alien Registration Card.
The articles do not mention if he holds Permanent residency status just that he is not a US citizen.

Someone who is a permanent resident, the holder of a Green Card/Alien Registration, would get a regular driver's licence like all US Citizens would.

From what I have learned in another State, and it may apply in NJ as well, is that a Temp Non Citizen Drv licence are issued to those persons who are on Temporary and Non-Immigrant Visas Student Visas (F), TN visa, Treaty Trader or Treaty Investor Visa (E1 and E2), Canadians (snowbirds) with temporary residence etc....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...uld-get-messy-for-bravo-housewives-franchise/

“Employees filming for Bravo can certainly be called as witnesses to establish that the Giudices were perhaps making large purchases in cash during the time of the bankruptcy,” he explained. “The network could also be called as a witness to support an increase of anticipated income paid by Bravo to Teresa that was not disclosed in her bankruptcy filing. In addition, they could be asked questions regarding the Giudices' business operations that Bravo followed at the time of the filing.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...for-bravo-housewives-franchise/#ixzz2aeFDipOq

JMO - If he isn't a US citizen, why does he need to file a US tax return??? Another dumb question - Also, isn't he automatically a citizen being married to Tre for so many years??? I did read the 33 pg. document and it does state that he did earn $$, but no mention of from who/where...Could have been "international," in which case shouldn't be any concern of the IRS, JMO???

JMO - If he isn't a US citizen, why does he need to file a US tax return??? Another dumb question - Also, isn't he automatically a citizen being married to Tre for so many years??? I did read the 33 pg. document and it does state that he did earn $$, but no mention of from who/where...Could have been "international," in which case shouldn't be any concern of the IRS, JMO???

http://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume12-PartG-Chapter3.html

No, being married to Teresa for many years will not automatically give him citizenship. He must take tests in order to receive his citizenship, and learning about the US government in some of the testing is quite extensive.

Part of the link above states:

"Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of the history and principles and form of government of the United States (civics).

Demonstrate good moral character for at least three years prior to filing the application until the time of naturalization.

Attachment to the principles of the U.S. Constitution and well-disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law."

And the government will require that you pay taxes whether you are a citizen of the USA or not, if you work in the USA.
Remember, these 2 things: Death and Taxes. They will happen no matter what.
IMOO.

Oh and by the way Joe Has or Had businesses in the USA, so he Should pay taxes!

IMOO.

And to ADD, just the part about demonstrating good moral character 3 years prior to filing the application until the time of naturalization,
disqualifies him, in my eyes, from what I have seen on RHNJ and on these documents!!
IMOO.

What the hell is the deal with Teresa's hairline???Anyone?It's like an inch away.

And how do you pronounce the last name?

Ju Day Chay?

That's the correct Italian pronunciation LF - Others just say Joo-Dice....

I've also heard T pronounce it Ju Dee Chay

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back