Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts: give people like this enough rope, and they will swing out way on a limb. Convict themselves, show their true colors, act foolishly and carelessly. It's not a real bad thing, for it's an on going investigation, any thing she or the family says or does will and can be used against them in a court of law.

I'm glad they really have no clue how they really really look to us, Joe Public and LE. Their sinking their own ships. Loose lips, sink ships. Idle hands makes mistakes and mischief.

Heck, let's give KC a cell phone, seriously. Let's give her a car with a gps monitor on it. Her attorney may tell her to behave, but KC thinks she's smarter than anyone. She would go where the body is at.

I'm sure part of it is that Tim and his group left with no results too. They are convinced she is on the way to getting out of everything.:mad:

I watched the video of Casey and Lee going into the jail about 5 times. I did not see a high five. Lee was in front with Casey behind him and as soon as they crossed the threshold, they separated and she raised her arms in the air as she barreled toward the officer doing the security sweep. I wonder if a reporter saw it wrong. Of course, you know I believe Casey is pure evil and guilty as he**, but high-fiving?? I just don't see it. It would have been in plain view of everyone present...... :confused:

I was addicted to spades prior to this case and now I can't play because I keep thinking I will miss something sad that strangers are consumed with this and her family is playing video games

LOL I know what you mean, my big addiction is my blackberry, which is funny since now I get irritated anytime it buzzes lately cause it's interrupting my WS time.

High-5ing and laughing? WTH? How on earth can they laugh and do that? Caylee is missing??? This family has angered me to the point where I have to go outside and kick a tree!!!!
IMO..they are laughing at the media and those of us that care about caylee. This isn't funny at all. I hope they all go to prison!!!! :cursing:

I watched the video of Casey and Lee going into the jail about 5 times. I did not see a high five. Lee was in front with Casey behind him and as soon as they crossed the threshold, they separated and she raised her arms in the air as she barreled toward the officer doing the security sweep. I wonder if a reporter saw it wrong. Of course, you know I believe Casey is pure evil and guilty as he**, but high-fiving?? I just don't see it. It would have been in plain view of everyone present...... :confused:
Never mind - I just saw it on Ch. 2. :furious::furious::furious:

:furious:My emotions on this case have gone all over the place!
From anger, to depression.. Now today, well this just makes me feel
rage.
The whole family is dispicable. I detest every single one of them! I hope they all rot in........

It wasn't so much a high five as a low five. Casey put her hands upward but they were down low near her knees and her brother slapped them. I am not sure she slapped his back. But after he did the slap she had a big smile on her face.

It was after the security check. Lee is on the phone, walks over to Casey and they high five and she bounces around happy.

It happened after she went through the metal dececter (sp) I watched it on Channel 2 and they didn't cut it out and aired it. It's there trust us! Maybe later it will be uploaded on one of the news sites where you can see it too.

ETA: OK glad you seen it!

Here is a new link. She is allowed to stay out until 6 pm tonight.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html

Oh and she scheduled an appointment with her attorney for everyday of the remainder of this week from 10-4. That seems like a lot of time at the office with him!

Sheesh . . . she gets bailed, they tell her she can be out from 10 to 4, she requests more time EVERY TIME SHE GOES SOMEWHERE. What's next? Overnighters?
:furious:

WHAT ?????????? Link Please

It was on Foxnews - cable news. I haven't seen the video, it was the local Orlando correspondent reporting and she said Lee and Casey exchanged high-fives after they entered Mr. Baez's office. Hopefully the clip will be posted on Fox 35 after the news at 5 and 6.

Casey --> :Banane35: <-- Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member