Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this was posted, maybe I missed it but I want to post it again....but, boy, it made me cry...what a sad loss; aren't they all. I haven't dissected the wording, yet but not too much mention of Jonah and their life together, imo...I'm too stuck in the emotion of it, right now. R.I.P., Rebecca and prayers and thoughts go out to her Family and Friends. (WHAT a beautiful picture...)

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Rebecca-Zahaus-Family--126121118.html

Source: She Was Compassionate and Generous: Zahau Family | NBC San Diego

R.I.P Rebecca and may God bless your soul.

I read somewhere that her husband said that she let the wealth get to her head and that she changed a lot since she was with Jonah.

An EX becomes an EX for a reason, ime...;) I'm not sure I'd want my EX to write my obit.

Maybe this was posted, maybe I missed it but I want to post it again....but, boy, it made me cry...what a sad loss; aren't they all. I haven't dissected the wording, yet but not too much mention of Jonah and their life together, imo...I'm too stuck in the emotion of it, right now. R.I.P., Rebecca and prayers and thoughts go out to her Family and Friends. (WHAT a beautiful picture...)

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Rebecca-Zahaus-Family--126121118.html

Source: She Was Compassionate and Generous: Zahau Family | NBC San Diego

Thanks for posting, Paladine!

WOW! What a beautiful message about Rebecca and generous to JS and the S family.

Tears!

Perhaps notably, the spot at which this hanging was staged, at the end of the side wing, would be an ideal spot to be viewed from the master bedroom window. Either for JS to discover in horror; or for someone to witness an execution?[/quote
Could be!

picture.php

First off THANKS Paladine for posting that article and tribute from Rebecca's family.

Second notice the accompanying photo and her blue dress, her blue ear rings, her blue eye shadow. That blue scarf around her neck in that backyard photo still says something more to me other than the symbolism of "immortality", but I cannot figure out what.

I also am totally shocked that JS had remained "silent" on Rebecca and her death.

May she rest in peace and may we one day soon have all the answers we so very much hope for.

I really don't have any suspicion with this girl what so ever. I think I might be the only one too lol.

She lived in SC. Maybe she was scheduled to fly back home that same morning. Maybe that is where they were heading when Max had the accident.

I think I'm on my final belief that Max's head trauma was not caused from falling downstairs, although I do believe it was an accident. I think Rebecca did something in a moment of rage but did not mean to hurt him, and made it like he had fallen downstairs.

Whoever killed Rebecca tortured her for the real answers, and for her to pay for what she did.

Hmmmm they say she was really fit and strong. Maybe she was showing the kids how to plank...just to be on the same page with them ...to score brownie points and then accidentlly Maxie hurts himself.

WOW! What a beautiful message about Rebecca and generous to JS and the S family.

Tears!

Yes, very nice and heartbreaking. They must be in great pain.

I see t his again in that article...
Shacknai was not at the residence the evening prior to the discovery of the body nor at the time she was discovered, Curran said. He refused to reveal where Jonah Shacknai was at the time Zahau was found.

Tears!

Sadly, more generous than the Shacknai's non-condolence (at least publicly) to her and her family..

While uploading that pic of Rebecca I saw this one I uploaded a few days ago. I had wanted to bring it to the attention of ya'll to get some opinions...its from 2008, its the cover of the annual report for Jonahs company, can't recall where I found it, might have been in google images; it may have already been posted..

My question? Does this look like Dana Shacknai to anyone else? Remember...it's 2008.

You mean Dina? I'd have to compare... the eye and hair color are not the same. I'd say it's not her, but photoshop?

Sadly, more generous than the Shacknai's non-condolence (at least publicly) to her and her family..

I thought it was reported he made the funeral arrangements?? Do you think he didn't attend her funeral?

What about Maxie? Was he laid to rest? I haven't seen anything yet but could've missed it.

While uploading that pic of Rebecca I saw this one I uploaded a few days ago. I had wanted to bring it to the attention of ya'll to get some opinions...its from 2008, its the cover of the annual report for Jonahs company, can't recall where I found it, might have been in google images; it may have already been posted..

My question? Does this look like Dana Shacknai to anyone else? Remember...it's 2008.

IMO.. no.. not at all.

First off THANKS Paladine for posting that article and tribute from Rebecca's family.

Second notice the accompanying photo and her blue dress, her blue ear rings, her blue eye shadow. That blue scarf around her neck in that backyard photo still says something more to me other than the symbolism of "immortality", but I cannot figure out what.

I also am totally shocked that JS had remained "silent" on Rebecca and her death.

May she rest in peace and may we one day soon have all the answers we so very much hope for.

Maybe she liked the colour?

---no, i don't see a resemblance to dina.

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busin...eos-home-will-change-his-company-forever/9085

The fact that Nalepa was found naked is an unfortunate parallel to Shacknai’s habit of putting flesh-baring models on the covers of his annual reports.

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busin...naked-woman/5811?tag=content;drawer-container

Financials Laid Bare: At Medicis, Another Annual Report Means Another Naked Woman

Medicis’ 2009 report (above right) is a modest affair compared to some of its previous ones, notably the 2008 annual review, whose expressionless model was topless (below). Medicis has used unclothed models on its reports for 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2008

includes---a gallery of recent Medicis annual report covers:

You mean Dina? I'd have to compare... the eye and hair color are not the same. I'd say it's not her, but photoshop?

It made me curious...she appeared nude on the cover. Then I google and find this...interesting, to me...dated Sept. 20/2010

There are no prizes for guessing what adorns the cover of Medicis (MRX)’s annual report: Once again, it’s a disconcertingly flawless female model, the latest in a line of often naked women shown in magazine-style cover images by the maker of Dysport (a rival to Botox) and Restylane (an injectable wrinkle filler).

Medicis’ 2009 report (above right) is a modest affair compared to some of its previous ones, notably the 2008 annual review, whose expressionless model was topless (below). Medicis has used unclothed models on its reports for 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2008. (The report for 2005 featured a ballet dancer; I was unable to locate a cover for the 2002 annual.)
http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busin...-annual-report-means-another-naked-woman/5811

I hope this question is not too off topic and I know it is old news, but when I first heard of this suspected suicide they said her hands and feet were bound. I have never heard an explanation as to how she hung herself if her hands were bound. Did this fact turn out to be reported incorrectly or what was the explanation given as to how this could be done? tia

---no, i don't see a resemblance to dina.

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busin...eos-home-will-change-his-company-forever/9085

The fact that Nalepa was found naked is an unfortunate parallel to Shacknai’s habit of putting flesh-baring models on the covers of his annual reports.

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busin...naked-woman/5811?tag=content;drawer-container

Financials Laid Bare: At Medicis, Another Annual Report Means Another Naked Woman

Medicis’ 2009 report (above right) is a modest affair compared to some of its previous ones, notably the 2008 annual review, whose expressionless model was topless (below). Medicis has used unclothed models on its reports for 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2008

includes---a gallery of recent Medicis annual report covers:

Yeah...we found the same link, lol...you were fast to the trigger. ;) I still find it very interesting...but might be nothing, of course.

I wonder if Rebecca being "nude" was a slap in his direction?

and I also wonder if that "painting" removed from his house might have been one of those covers or a collage of all of them?

Haunted by the fact that RN was in this big mansion by herself. I still don't understand why AS was called to come to town and stay in the guest house. I don't know why the statement of where JS was at the time is still not answered. I don't believe RN committed suicide. I hope we learn more this week.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43882982/ns/local_news-san_diego_ca/

"Zahau and Adam Shacknai were the only two people staying at the home the night of
July 12."

"Jonah Shacknai was not at the residence the evening prior to the discovery of the body nor at the time she was discovered, Curran said. He refused to reveal where Jonah Shacknai was at the time Zahau was found."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez