Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego County
Isn't that where the children's hospital is located ???

Not to be facetious ;) but I'm reasonably sure there are quite a few places located in San Diego County. ;)

<all said with no ill will>

(Monday 6:15 PM) CNN Headline News just had their three "experts" on live to bring viewers up to date on latest news in the death of RN. It was revealed "that JS attended her funeral on Sunday" .. "that police have ruled nothing out" ... there are "No suspects as of yet" ... "In an act of anger women never commit suicide naked" .. "RN was possibly bound earlier then hung" ... and ... "The solution to this mystery is eminent."

So much for today's media hype ..

Thank-you so much Bonepile!

I would think that tthe PR company may havewanted JS to distance himself fromhanging situation and Rebecca. Although tome just coming out and making a statement of how heartbroken he was would to me be normal. Yes I understand he might not have driven home because Maxie was clinging to life.

Just an annoucement of his love would have been a good thing. He made an announcement after the news came out that he and Dina had a volatile relationship. The statement was something to the effect that they had put aside their differences..blah..blah..blah.(am NOT quoting Baez) So just a little "I love Rebecca so much"..at that time.. would have me thinking differently about JS.

. A psychologist who evaluated the couple during the divorce to help determine custody said he thought Shacknai had been defensive and might have had some unresolved anger issues.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/07/coronado-mansion.html

Anger issues

Tim Curran, with the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, described the circumstances as 'very suspicious', telling NBC San Diego that it appeared the victim had died a 'violent' death.

He said: "This is a very bizarre death, there is no doubt about it, no question about it. Until we can absolutely establish one manner or another, we're not ready to call this a criminal matter or a suicide."

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/07/rebecca-nalepa-met-violent-end-at.html

BBM
wonder if AS had "anger" issues also????????

Radaronline has an 'exclusive'...to me, that usually means spoon-fed pr spin...but anyways, here's the link:

Jonah attended funeral, was welcomed by the family, misses Rebecca and is suffering....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...knai-attends-girlfriend-rebecca-zahau-funeral

But he still hasn't said anything publicly, has he?

I would think even the highly paid PR company could write up something!!

Can hire a PR company.....but no household help or nanny??????? Heck, even FCA had a "nanny"....

I saw a video on HLN and one of the other shows (I'm sorry!!! I don't have a link)...Dina has her own how down the block a very short distance from the mansion - but was not at the mansion! The house is brown and looks totally different. I will try to find a link.

I wonder if she rents? I can't find any deed records for her in SD County, but then agian the only ones with Jonah name are in 2010

Strange ... these are the only deed records listed in SD County

2010-0526135 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH 1999 TRUST
2010-0526134 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH 1999 TRUST
2010-0526135 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH TR
2010-0526134 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH TR

No link between poor Max Shacknai’s fatal fall and the horrifying tableau two days later?

I’d bet that in the mansion’s hundred-year life span not one event rivals either one of these deaths. And we’re to believe that two bolts of lightning could strike in a two-day span without any direct cause-and-effect?

Experts solemnly remind us that suicides can be staged to look like homicides, and vice versa. Don’t leap to conclusions, they intone.

But those of us with hearts of Steel can’t help ourselves.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jul/24/aftermath-coronado-mansion-deaths-some-it-noir/

some interesting comments.

BBM - interesting! - comment by WN2 (abbreviated here):

paraphrasing: story from local, ball stuck in chandelier, reached in, falls back, slams head on wall

...the 13 yo son. Where was he?

No idea. But I posted a link a few threads back...seems the 13 yr old is the son, from what I've read, and GS is 14 yrs old...no link, but it was easy enough to search.

BBM - interesting! - comment by WN2 (abbreviated here):

paraphrasing: story from local, ball stuck in chandelier, reached in, falls back, slams head on wall

I'm really feeling the idea posed by commentors that Rebecca was sleeping, nude, and dragged from bed...

OK - I have never been divorced - so have to ask....

Why does Dina still have the Shacknai last name - didn;t they divorce well over 3 years ago....
According to the media JS was abusive to her - she even went as far as showing pics of some apparent dog scratch (kind of desperate IMO) ... why would she even want to keep his last name?

(Monday 6:15 PM) CNN Headline News just had their three "experts" on live to bring viewers up to date on latest news in the death of RN. It was revealed "that JS attended her funeral on Sunday" .. "that police have ruled nothing out" ... there are "No suspects as of yet" ... "In an act of anger women never commit suicide naked" .. "RN was possibly bound earlier then hung" ... and ... "The solution to this mystery is eminent."

So much for today's media hype ..

Well I don't see any scenario under which she would have been bound after she was hung. So I am left wondering as to where the "eminent" solution to this mystery is going to come from.

Why does Dina still have the Shacknai last name - didn;t they divorce well over 3 years ago....

I am not so sure she kept his last name.

According to the media JS was abusive to her - she even went as far as showing pics of some apparent dog scratch (kind of desperate IMO) ... why would she even want to keep his last name?

Many women do this, particularly if their ex-husband's name is well-known and holds some "clout" in certain circles. Some just never get around to making a change until they remarry.

Many women do this, particularly if their ex-husband's name is well-known and holds some "clout" in certain circles. Some just never get around to making a change until they remarry.

A lot of them will keep their last name if they had children with the husband who also has the last name like Max does etc.

Many women also maintain their married name following a divorce if they have children who also share that last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille