Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm outside the US too. Usually they give us the message that it's only available to the US. I'm getting a voice saying its currently not available.

Me, too, Canada, usually 'only available in US' or 'not from your location'...and, yep, now, it's 'not currently available'...

...ETA: I see I didn't miss much, thanks for the updates...

So then , is it possible Dina had even more to lose if JS married Rebecca like the media says he was planning to?
She lost her son, and if JS married Rebecca she would lose her "high society status" also?

I also think that Rebecca being naked meant someone thought poorly of Rebecca, someone that was jealous of her beauty and angry about it.. whoever hung Rebecca NAKED for the whole world to see must have been one jealous person.... this person IMO is Dina.

Wendy101 I think you make a valid point. As I put the evidence and information before me, DS's name keeps popping up. She has lost the most. She could blame RN for the final breakdown if the marriage. She has now lost her only child, who was under the care of RN at the time of the accident.
Documented within the domestic dispute cases in Az. DS showed a side of desperation at the thought of JS leaving her. I think this could be a good possibility. I would love a criminal profiler to look at this case and based on the method of RN's death, does DS fit the profile Also maybe this supports JS's silence. Maybe he has been told by LE that she is in fact primary subject. Since everything has been sealed, maybe warrants were already issued on DS's CA and AZ homes. Also business records, cell phone records, bank records and computer records. All of these search warrants take time to write and LE are at the mercy of the involved businesses. Sometimes records and/or data can take a week or so to be returned to LE. This is just my opinion. I still have way too many questions, to put all my eggs in DS's basket!

A report on the video, I take it:

Rebecca Nalepa was found with her hands and legs bound. Those knots may now solve her case, investigators told news today. Rebecca Nalepa (photos below) aka Rebecca Zahau was found with her arms still bound behind her back in one knot, and her feet bound with another knot. She was not hanging in a noose when she was found, even thought that is how Adam Shacknai (photo below) reportedly found her. As detailed on Sunday, most readers contend it would have been physically impossible for Rebecca Nalepa to get into a hanging state unless she utilized certain types of knots. Today, local investigators confirm much the same in a statement to news.

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/25/rebecca-nalepas-knots-may-solve-case/

..i get "content currently unavailable" for the video---anyone else get the actual video?

I got to watch but I wished I could have paused it in a couple places..especially to see if the chandelier was still there.....not sure how they will actually re-enact but they know a lot more than we do...hopefully.

Thoughts: Maybe Dina didn't want to let Jonah go...and their love for and tie through Max kept her dream alive. Because of Max, she needed a home by Jonah, she likely communicated daily, or at least weekly, with Jonah regarding their child...but with Max gone, she not only loses her child, she loses her connection to Jonah, in a sense. Powerful, imo.

So then , is it possible Dina had even more to lose if JS married Rebecca like the media says he was planning to?
She lost her son, and if JS married Rebecca she would lose her "high society status" also?

I also think that Rebecca being naked meant someone thought poorly of Rebecca, someone that was jealous of her beauty and angry about it.. whoever hung Rebecca NAKED for the whole world to see must have been one jealous person.... this person IMO is Dina.

Wendy101 I think you make a valid point. As I put the evidence and information before me, DS's name keeps popping up. She has lost the most. She could blame RN for the final breakdown if the marriage. She has now lost her only child, who was under the care of RN at the time of the accident.
Documented within the domestic dispute cases in Az. DS showed a side of desperation at the thought of JS leaving her. I think this could be a good possibility. I would love a criminal profiler to look at this case and based on the method of RN's death, does DS fit the profile Also maybe this supports JS's silence. Maybe he has been told by LE that she is in fact primary subject. Since everything has been sealed, maybe warrants were already issued on DS's CA and AZ homes. Also business records, cell phone records, bank records and computer records. All of these search warrants take time to write and LE are at the mercy of the involved businesses. Sometimes records and/or data can take a week or so to be returned to LE. This is just my opinion. I still have way too many questions, to put all my eggs in DS's basket!

While I don't dismiss other possibilities, I have to agree with you! He purchased that house in 2007, and by 2008/2009 they were having problems and became estranged. Enters "the other woman" and begins living with her husband -- taking away her home -- her husband -- and now taking away her child. I put myself in her shoes for a second...just the thought of losing what matters the most to you in this world - your child - and holding ONE person responsible for having lost everything that ever had any meaning to you. The thought that Rebecca could go on living a life of luxury, leaving Dina alone - childless - husbandless - purposeless in life. I could almost visualize that hysteria, anger, pain..sheer madness. The article were they talk about Dina asking Jonah at one point "don't leave me" shows desperation. To be honest, this case is just a truly SAD case.

Plus..I don't see why Dina would not have the keys to let herself in to that house.

I don't think the brother because he just showed up to show comfort to his brother -- as would anyone. God forbid if anything happened to my nieces/nephew there could be no hesitation on my part...I'm there immediately. I think anyone who was told "your niece/nephew is brain dead" will come to show support. I don't see where this man could go off on a tangent with no apparent reason and kill this woman. Perhaps he was an accomplice that night - but I don't think he killed her -- unless he's mentally unstable and we do not know it. For instance, does he have a history of erratic behavior, schizoprenia, drug abuse...anything that we could go on other than "he was staying at the guest house."

Jonah is a strong possiblity too. Every article that is read about him mentions court documents which indicate how much his children mean to him -- he is a devoted father. No one disputed this. I can imagine that his entire world came crashing down the day Max got hurt. If he felt any love for Rebecca, maybe now that feeling was numbness for he could no longer look at her with the same loving eyes...knowing that through her negligence he lost what matters the most to him in this world.

I guess this case really touches my heart, as I am a relatively new mom. My child means more to me than I can even express in words. I could not fathom my life without my child. I imagine many parents feel that way too.

Brand new here

I can't understand a man of his wealth not having people on staff .
If not live ins, someone must have been there during the day, the day of the dear child's accident and after that.
I may have missed this, trying to catch up, but surely there were other people in that house

One last thing, I have a 5 year old Weimaraner. She was given to us when she was 2 years old. She is very loyal smart and great with my kids. They are fast dogs, mine has come at me full speed outside and looks like a bullet. Mine has tripped me many times because she wants to be so close to me. She has a great instinct and becomes very protective of the children if we rough-play with the kids.

What if the dog was involved, what if DS blames the dog. Maybe that is why RN was in such a big hurry to get the dog away from the house? Maybe DS went over to kill the dog and when the dog was not there turned her anger/rage on RN? If DS did do it, I question how she could have over-powered RN! Just my opinion and one more thing to throw out there and think about, like there is not enough speculation in this case! :banghead:

Brand new here

I can't understand a man of his wealth not having people on staff .
If not live ins, someone must have been there during the day, the day of the dear child's accident and after that.
I may have missed this, trying to catch up, but surely there were other people in that house

:Welcome1:

http://news.lalate.com/

She was not hanging in a noose when she was found, even thought that is how Adam Shacknai (photo below) reportedly found her.

Okay, does this mean the noose was not around her neck either when police arrived?

wouldn't the noose been to tight for him to cut it, if she was hanging?

There is no rope in any of the pictures from that day......

help me out here.......

Could be...his tugboat experience should include knot making...if the knots are professional-like, I'd lean to AS.

Well if he tied professional knots, he's in big trouble. It still does not prove he actually did it. Maybe he was an accessory to a crime. I keep thinking you know if there was loud music that night, wouldn't he wake up and try and find out what is going on or at least look out the window to see what he sees. Don't know....and he got up really early to discover her. If he knew something I guess the earlier the better to "discover" her. You can't very well have someone hanging on the side of the house and not do anything.

She was not hanging in a noose when she was found, even thought that is how Adam Shacknai (photo below) reportedly found her.

Okay, does this mean the noose was not around her neck either when police arrived?

help me out here.......

I think all that means is she was not hanging anymore because he claims to have cut her down.

One last thing, I have a 5 year old Weimaraner. She was given to us when she was 2 years old. She is very loyal smart and great with my kids. They are fast dogs, mine has come at me full speed outside and looks like a bullet. Mine has tripped me many times because she wants to be so close to me. She has a great instinct and becomes very protective of the children if we rough-play with the kids.

What if the dog was involved, what if DS blames the dog. Maybe that is why RN was in such a big hurry to get the dog away from the house? Maybe DS went over to kill the dog and when the dog was not there turned her anger/rage on RN? If DS did do it, I question how she could have over-powered RN! Just my opinion and one more thing to throw out there and think about, like there is not enough speculation in this case! :banghead:

RBBM

If RN was sleeping, nude and taken by surprise in the dark...and DS was filled with rage and 'armed', possibly with a scarf she grabbed from the scene...? Then attempting a coverup to make it seem like a suicide? Imagine: a mother who hears her childs brain is dead, a woman who has lost her husband and status to the same woman...?

So many questions...were there signs of a a struggle? Defensive wounds? Did you see this photo of the balcony? Seems like such a small area...here are a few other photos , some are repeats...forgive me, better too many than miss the 1 we need, imo.

Attachments

• Shacknai_murder_house_300.jpg
    Shacknai_murder_house_300.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 15075598_BG10.jpg
    15075598_BG10.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 45
  • untitled.bmp
    76.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Fhomes1-2-8.jpg
    Fhomes1-2-8.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 43
  • mansion_t220.jpg
    mansion_t220.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 40

help me out here.......

Very strange
Even if he suspected she was alive... losening it, maybe, but removing it and then taking it from the scene makes no sense

Very strange
Even if he suspected she was alive... losening it, maybe, but removing it and then taking it from the scene makes no sense

It was not removed from the scene. You can clearly see a very long cord behind her in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly