Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not removed from the scene. You can clearly see a very long cord behind her in the photos.

I stand corrected
reading the above post made me think there was no rope/noose on the immediate site

snipped...
There is no rope in any of the pictures from that day

o/t for just a moment. Remember when LE arrived after the 911 called came in about Haleigh Cummings? Ron's hand and neck were all scratched up.

Now, the physical absence of AS, JS and GS makes me wonder if they are perhaps staying away until injuries heal. Remember Rebecca was a very strong woman, she didn't go without a fight, unless she was drugged. However, I like the previous poster's theory that Dina did it.

Going out on a limb because they are acting so guilty! :maddening:

o/t for just a moment. Remember when LE arrived after the 911 called came in about Haleigh Cummings? Ron's hand and neck were all scratched up.

Now, the physical absence of AS, JS and GS makes me wonder if they are perhaps staying away until injuries heal. Remember Rebecca was a very strong woman, she didn't go without a fight, unless she was drugged. However, I like the previous poster's theory that Dina did it.

Going out on a limb because they are acting so guilty! :maddening:

Couldn't agree more. Great point.

One last thing, I have a 5 year old Weimaraner. She was given to us when she was 2 years old. She is very loyal smart and great with my kids. They are fast dogs, mine has come at me full speed outside and looks like a bullet. Mine has tripped me many times because she wants to be so close to me. She has a great instinct and becomes very protective of the children if we rough-play with the kids.

What if the dog was involved, what if DS blames the dog. Maybe that is why RN was in such a big hurry to get the dog away from the house? Maybe DS went over to kill the dog and when the dog was not there turned her anger/rage on RN? If DS did do it, I question how she could have over-powered RN! Just my opinion and one more thing to throw out there and think about, like there is not enough speculation in this case! :banghead:

BBM: In Dina's mind....
RN stole her heart the first time by taking her husband...IMO.. she never healed from this wound... "don't leave me"
then, RN stole her child forever... her child, her only child, is forever gone.... can't you imagine the rage...if Dina thinks that RN had something to do with Maxies fall!!

IMO: When you pi** off a Mama Bear... watch out!!!

If it is murder and someone wanted to make it look like suicide, why leave her hands and feet bound?
Wouldn't it be safer to remove the binding?
Just a thought...

It was not removed from the scene. You can clearly see a very long cord behind her in the photos.

jjenny,

Are you talking about the orange extension cord? The extension cord was either used to tie her hands and/or feet and is coming out from under her backside. The reports say she was hung by a rope and there is no rope in any of the pictures (either on RN or the balcony)....unless reports are wrong.
Could the rope been attached to the blue scarf?

TIA!

jjenny,

Are you talking about the orange extension cord? The extension cord was either used to tie her hands and/or feet and is coming out from under her backside. The reports say she was hung by a rope and there is no rope in any of the pictures (either on RN or the balcony)....unless reports are wrong.
Could the rope been attached to the blue scarf?

TIA!

I am talking about the orange extension cord. I think it is much too long to just bind the arms together.

Dushi,

:peace::loveyou::greetings::welcome:

score

Thank you so much
I am going to enjoy the discussion here
My first time here but not on a forum or following a heartbreaking crime
Sorry about being off topic

If it is murder and someone wanted to make it look like suicide, why leave her hands and feet bound?
Just a thought...

Let's say they didn't TRY to make it look like a suicide. They didn't make her write a suicide note, or take pills ( a more conventional way, I'd think), they left a mess, it seems...the suicide meme came from the police, they need to investigate to be sure...maybe the killer(s) just hung her off the balcony when they were done, and we took it as a 'hanging'. .

I think there is no staged suicide. No serious attempt at one, at any rate... Just alot of rage...and a barrel full of 'scr$w you', from what I see. I think if AS did it...he may have cleaned up a bit...whereas DS might have raged, vented and left.

Oh...we need evidence. My imagination won't stop. ;)

Let's say she was bound prior to being hang. If bindings were removed, I am sure the hands and arms would have the marks. So, assuming this was not suicide, that could be the reason the bindings were left on her.

I just find it very ODD AS just left her outside on the lawn like that. IMO it's like leaving a drowning victim in the water after jumping in to save them. It does not compute!
Pick her up and get her nearer the house lay her on the lanai/deck or whatever it's called.

If a person is truly concerned and trying to help, the last thing they think about is disturbing a crime scene! If truly innocent they don't really even care. Sounds (to me anyway) like he didn't want to be connected to her in any way for a reason.
I could be wrong.
I just can't place either parent ther while their son is still on life support, regardless of brain function. Two weeks a month later maybe
Just seems like AS had motive means and opportunity.

However it is violent and reeks of a hit, so who knows!

Let's say they didn't TRY to make it look like a suicide. They didn't make her write a suicide note, or take pills ( a more conventional way, I'd think), they left a mess, it seems...the suicide meme came from the police, they need to investigate to be sure...maybe the killer(s) just hung her off the balcony when they were done, and we took it as a 'hanging'. .

I think there is no staged suicide. No serious attempt at one, at any rate... Just alot of rage...and a barrel full of 'scr$w you', from what I see. I think if AS did it...he may have cleaned up a bit...whereas DS might have raged, vented and left.

Oh...we need evidence. My imagination won't stop. ;)

Actually your thoughts about rage make a lot of sense to me
And actually now that I think of it, suicide probably was not staged.
As you say, no note etc
Now, I wonder, would one need a lot of strength to hang a small woman from a balcony?

Just a thought...

If the bindings were on when she died..the markings would still be there after they were removed.

Also ..I have been thinking that maybe RN was injected with a paralytic drug ..Propofol..or something similar..she would not have time to fight..she would be paralyzed. It would be possible that the hospital put Maxie on a similar drug..something to put him in a coma..so maybe the meds would have been in his room.

Starting to wonder if I am getting too mistrusting..I think the ICA case made me this way.:banghead:

I am talking about the orange extension cord. I think it is much too long to just bind the arms together.

After Adam Shacknai found Nalepa's body hanging by a rope from a balcony, he cut her down. Nalepa's hands were tied behind her back and her feet were also bound together.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20079761-504083.html

That's always been my thought but the earlier reports said "hanging by a rope"........so are they changing the story again....

Nothing makes sense.......

After Adam Shacknai found Nalepa's body hanging by a rope from a balcony, he cut her down. Nalepa's hands were tied behind her back and her feet were also bound together.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20079761-504083.html

That's always been my thought but the earlier reports said "hanging by a rope"........so are they changing the story again....

Nothing makes sense.......

If she was hung by a rope, and not the cord seen in the photos, then why is the cord used to bind her hands so long? That is a very long extension cord seen in the photos behind her. Seems if the goal of a suicidal person is to bind hands to prevent the hands from reaching the rope, the cord doesn't need to be so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly