Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the fact that they are going over the hospital cctv tapes is very telling. They think one of them bumped her off. Also him not coming out publicly and declaring his sadness over her death is odd, according to reports he was going to marry her. I also would like to know if he paid for her funeral or her family did.

I can see the little boys death being an accident, maybe a ball caught in the chandelier or going over the balcony and grabbing the chandelier and parts of it or all of it falling on him, but why would they blame her for this?????? To me that is too much to kill her if she just wasnt watching him,kids play alone all of the time, especially if he was with his sister.

And if Jonah loved her so much, why kill her just for not watching his son......extreme about face. I think there is actually more to Max's death and it must involve her in some way for them to hate her so much to kill her. Or as some say maybe she saw something and was quietened up, but then why so violent a death and naked???

Also if you had just killed your partners son in maybe a fit or rage and you know he is angry with you, why stay in his house??????

Unless it is she who maybe is lying and the daughter filled in her parents.

I know we are leaning towards him as organizing her death (and I am too) but I also am extremely suspicious of the ex wife, I actually have her as being the organizer.

A lot of them will keep their last name if they had children with the husband who also has the last name like Max does etc.

I agree...that is the only reason I did not go back to my maiden name because of my children.

Many women do this, particularly if their ex-husband's name is well-known and holds some "clout" in certain circles. Some just never get around to making a change until they remarry.

So then , is it possible Dina had even more to lose if JS married Rebecca like the media says he was planning to?
She lost her son, and if JS married Rebecca she would lose her "high society status" also?

I also think that Rebecca being naked meant someone thought poorly of Rebecca, someone that was jealous of her beauty and angry about it.. whoever hung Rebecca NAKED for the whole world to see must have been one jealous person.... this person IMO is Dina.
If it was JS that did this, Rebecca would not have been naked... by the looks of the covers of his magazine articles - he values beauty in women..I think those photos show beauty, I don't think they are slutty at all...or used in a perverted way...

OK - I have never been divorced - so have to ask....

Why does Dina still have the Shacknai last name - didn;t they divorce well over 3 years ago....
According to the media JS was abusive to her - she even went as far as showing pics of some apparent dog scratch (kind of desperate IMO) ... why would she even want to keep his last name?

So that you have the same name as your child, especially once they enter school.

O/T

Forgive me for a moment – this case has my brain in knots – but I just panicked from worry!

To those who posted often, early in this case, particularly those who may have given step-by-step, how-to instructions for recreating this case scenario, please post again soon so we can rest assured that your experiments were not successful.

Thank you!

I could swear I read somewhere that their divorce actually became "final" in January of this year.

I thought I read that the divorce was final in '08 or '09 and the child custody arrangements were finally finalized in early '11.

Video didn't work for me.

Are those having difficulty viewing the 'reenactment' video located in the US or outside the US? I'm outside...I can't view and my firewall has been turned off and my pop up blocker is off.

Would anyone who has previously viewed it care to go back and ensure it's still viewable for you?

Computer issues, location and the pulling of the video are the 3 possibilities I see.

Are those having difficulty viewing the 'reenactment' video located in the US or outside the US? I'm outside...I can't view and my firewall has been turned off and my pop up blocker is off.

Would anyone who has previously viewed it care to go back and ensure it's still viewable for you?

Computer issues, location and the pulling of the video are the 3 possibilities I see.

I'm outside the US too. Usually they give us the message that it's only available to the US. I'm getting a voice saying its currently not available.

I wonder if she rents? I can't find any deed records for her in SD County, but then agian the only ones with Jonah name are in 2010

Strange ... these are the only deed records listed in SD County

2010-0526135 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH 1999 TRUST
2010-0526134 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH 1999 TRUST
2010-0526135 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH TR
2010-0526134 QUITCLAIM DEED SHACKNAI JONAH TR

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/getrecdataselect2.aspx

there is quite a bit of stuff at maricoba county ..one doc in family part has been sealed..a lot of docs in civil

sorry..this is the place to check family and other http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/ProbateCourtCases/caseSearch.asp

There is nothing much interesting in there anyway. It's pretty short. The only fact I found interesting is when they interviewed a retired homicide detective not related to the case, and he said he can't see how this girl did this by herself.

I viewed it again just now.
It's only 1:15 and nothing you don't already know.
IMO

I thought Dina's former name was Romano.....how many guest houses are there? I thought AS was staying in the guest house...

I believe it has been said that there are 2 apartments over the garage, plus the guest house.
Aerial from the rear:

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-07/292311000-15155402.jpg

Aerial with partial view of driveway to garage:

http://i52.tinypic.com/105z6zt.png

From the Trulia expired listing:

Designed by famed architect Harrison Albright, the mansion is a lovely meld of Italian Renaissance and Beaux-Arts architecture. The estate comprises a main house of 27 rooms, an exquisite guest house of 12 rooms and a North East Wing with 2 apartments and a 6-car garage - all totaling 12,751 sq. ft. plus a covered lanai, European-style courtyard and 2 rear yards. Property features original hardwood floors and moldings, marble fireplaces, 3 wine cellars, butler's pantry with original safe, and gourmet kitchen.

I believe it has been said that there are 2 apartments over the garage, plus the guest house.
Aerial from the rear:

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-07/292311000-15155402.jpg

Aerial with partial view of driveway to garage:

http://i52.tinypic.com/105z6zt.png

From the Trulia expired listing:

Designed by famed architect Harrison Albright, the mansion is a lovely meld of Italian Renaissance and Beaux-Arts architecture. The estate comprises a main house of 27 rooms, an exquisite guest house of 12 rooms and a North East Wing with 2 apartments and a 6-car garage - all totaling 12,751 sq. ft. plus a covered lanai, European-style courtyard and 2 rear yards. Property features original hardwood floors and moldings, marble fireplaces, 3 wine cellars, butler's pantry with original safe, and gourmet kitchen.

12 rooms in a quest house, like to know what they are......
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member