Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away do you guys think that table was from the spot she was hanging.. you would think that it pretty much would have to be placed directly under her in order to lift her weight to put slack in the rope to cut her down... even if he didn't lift her first, you would think that table you have to be placed under her hanging body...

IMO: it looks too far away...

Not only that......could he stand on a 3 legged table or do you think it broke under the weight of RN and AS together?

You're right. We don't know. This was a vacation home so perhaps they were only there for a short period of time and no housekeeping was necessary. We don't even know if Maxie was there on that fateful day only? His mom has a house close by.

As for Rebecca, perhaps she knew nobody was around (housekeepers) so planned her suicide knowing nobody was around. We don't even know if she knew AS was there do we? Where was the guest house?

In my neighborhood a lot of the older homes have guest homes. The property next to us has a adjunct 2-story building that once served as a schoolhouse and then a guesthouse. Our neighbors have guests in, and once they're out it's cleaned and immediately readied for the next guests, who may not come in for a couple of months (everything is ready, except for some minor dusting). So the guesthouse may have been pretty ready for AS. And don't get me wrong, we're NOWHERE near the wealth of JS, however, we do have some large properties where I live with additional buildings. I'm just saying the staff for upkeep can be pretty minimal, particularly if the family doesn't want to be waited on constantly.

Hmmmm....seems bogus to me because if I knew more, I'd be contacting the authorities. Why post that on a comment page?

I have no idea...but to post it with what seems like a valid FB profile is what drew my attention. I was there when Uncle Rick from the Caylee case posted on Topix...you never know why people behave as they do, sometimes, imo.

How far away do you guys think that table was from the spot she was hanging.. you would think that it pretty much would have to be placed directly under her in order to lift her weight to put slack in the rope to cut her down... even if he didn't lift her first, you would think that table you have to be placed under her hanging body...

IMO: it looks too far away...

I went on radioreference this afternoon and listen to police archives for july 11..from 10:00 am till about 12:45...my findings..

police and fire dept went to ocean ave a little after 10:00..I believe it was closer to 10:10am. 911 caller said 6 year old girl had fallen down the steps and was not breathing. the caller was hysterical..according to dispatch..gave addy as 1040 rather than 1043. Fire and police call dispatch back when on that block..there is no 1040. Dispatch calls caller and gets correct addy.

They transport Maxie to closer hospital..someone at house had been doing cpr while rescue was on the way. Rebecca calls JS on landline and he gets to hospital er first. 2 females from js house ride with police to hospital.

In the meantime..police go to Ave G to locate DS ..she is not home. They call her home # ..message box full. They said her car was there..they ran the tags.

Thee police tried numerous times to contact her..called lots of numbers went to house several times.

RN and GS meet with js and hospital and about 1 hour from the time of the 911
call..they were taking Maxie to childrens hospital. Police take the 2 females back to JS home..I believe this is RN and GS.

At 12:30 the police went by DS home again and she still was not there..I got tired and came back here..to me this says GS was not swept away..Dad prolly sent both home..didnt want GS to see anymore.

Not only that......could he stand on a 3 legged table or do you think it broke under the weight of RN and AS together?

That's my theory. AS lives in the deep south and he is a tugboat operator. Most guys down here have a sharp knife in their pocket, always. Additionally, AS lives in central standard time. Seeing her hanging at approx. 6:45 PST, would have been 9:45 according to his body clock, so he actually slept in late. I think he got up, got dressed, enjoyed a cup of joe, and upon leaving he discovered her hanging. He used the table to stand on to cut her down. Chances are, like any other working person, he also had a cell phone in his pocket and called 911.

However, I could be wrong and he's a cold-blooded killer...

If ya want to go listen yourself..PM me ..I will tell ya how. This is the last day that july 11 will be available..they are only archived for 2 weeks. sorry I wish I would have thought earlier to check.

i think what they are referring to is how this person is seemingly defending JS, and their join date is this month, with only 4-5 posts. i do not believe personally that it's likely this person knows JS. but the PR machines wheels have been turning.

exactly, it was just a question....seemed to be leading a certain direction while stressing no information was known. PR spins everywhere, so I was just wondering if it was here too.

I thought this photo was going to be larger. There is cord (circled) next to the body.

I was noticing the table and its broken leg. The pic is small, but from what I can tell is the right rear leg broken off/ missing from the table top? And can anyone see the missing leg laying near it?

Was the leg just broken or broken off? I can't tell from the photo.

Yes, there is a very long extension cord next to the body.
Then most likely the cord was cut from where it was tied at the top of the balcony?
I was noticing the table and its broken leg. The pic is small, but from what I can tell is the right rear leg broken off/ missing from the table top? And can anyone see the missing leg laying near it?

You can double click on the second photo with the purple circle and arrow and it will enlarge.

If ya want to go listen yourself..PM me ..I will tell ya how. This is the last day that july 11 will be available..they are only archived for 2 weeks. sorry I wish I would have thought earlier to check.

Or PM me a how-to, if you don't mind...very interesting. That further shows me Dina might have been also feeling a guilty, rightfully or not...guilty she wasn't there right away...wonder when she did arrive to hospital? And it also makes me feel GS wasn't whisked away...thanks, pferrin, much appreciated.

I see the broken leg under the table.

What is the arrow in the photo pointing to?

TIA

I suggest a visit to JVM or NG for this family...draw attention to your case...

“I am hoping in the next few weeks some of the evidence will come back and we can put something together to figure out what direction the case will go,” says Frank.

In the interim, he says, detectives are trying to “find out as much as we can about Rebecca and what was going on in her life at the time.”

Oddly, Zahau’s sister says that if that's true, they haven't asked her. “We aren’t in the loop with new developments,” says Mary Zahau-Loehner. “We haven’t had any official phone call telling us of our sister’s death. My husband called several times. No one asked if we were a relative or next of kin. I don’t know who identified her [at the morgue]. Obviously, we went and brought her back here, so I know it’s her.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...edailybeast/latest+(The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest)

I went on radioreference this afternoon and listen to police archives for july 11..from 10:00 am till about 12:45...my findings..

police and fire dept went to ocean ave a little after 10:00..I believe it was closer to 10:10am. 911 caller said 6 year old girl had fallen down the steps and was not breathing. the caller was hysterical..according to dispatch..gave addy as 1040 rather than 1043. Fire and police call dispatch back when on that block..there is no 1040. Dispatch calls caller and gets correct addy.

They transport Maxie to closer hospital..someone at house had been doing cpr while rescue was on the way. Rebecca calls JS on landline and he gets to hospital er first. 2 females from js house ride with police to hospital.

In the meantime..police go to Ave G to locate DS ..she is not home. They call her home # ..message box full. They said her car was there..they ran the tags.

Thee police tried numerous times to contact her..called lots of numbers went to house several times.

RN and GS meet with js and hospital and about 1 hour from the time of the 911
call..they were taking Maxie to childrens hospital. Police take the 2 females back to JS home..I believe this is RN and GS.

At 12:30 the police went by DS home again and she still was not there..I got tired and came back here..to me this says GS was not swept away..Dad prolly sent both home..didnt want GS to see anymore.

Then this might have been the police call to a disturbance that day-she may have needed assistance after hearing the news, and they gave her a ride to the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett