Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not a blue scarf lying beside her. If you look in the last photo several posts above this post, you can see a black EMT/paramedic bag on the grass with an ambu bag sticking out of it. The blue thing on the grass next to her was more than very likely another medical "article" used by the EMT/paramedics. When a patient has a possible neck injury, the EMTs must immediately stabilize the head. There are straps which secure the patient to the backboard and other straps that stabilize the head and therefore, the possibly fractured cervical vertebrae. With a possible cervical fracture patient, their head must be stabilized before CPR is started.
webphoto-574B999EDFAFFBDF085F82C9282AE852

ferno_saver_head_immobiliser_1.jpg

Thank you! THIS is why Websleuths works :) So, in my mind, I can put to bed the meaning of the blue color of the 'scarf'.

If it is a neck brace, then clearly paramedics never put it on (since it's not on her neck). Another reason that they likely never even attempted CPR (they must have realized she was long dead).

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/201...eal-records-push-suicide-meme/comment-page-1/
(Sgt. Roy) Frank said investigators were focusing on the main house, a guest house and a garage. Hours earlier, at about 2 p.m., a van arrived and investigators carried a large bag of gear inside the Spreckels mansion.
Some of the workers could be seen collecting evidence in a yard to the left of the mansion where the victim’s body lay for most of the day, while others were visible through a front window that partially faced the same yard.

As far as I'm concerned ( I guess you guys are tired of hearing this from me) but this is absolutely unforgiveable!!!! Waiting on a warrant my foot! They could have erected a tent over her at any time.

Agreed. Waiting on a warrant is their excuse...it doesn't make it excusable. I am pro-LE, I'll admit it, and I hate to even think, let alone say it , but I wonder if they wanted the forensics to degrade...:sick:

Now, "collecting evidence in a yard to the left of the mansion", where is that? Anyone care to venture a guess? I'm bad with editing photos...:( (gonna work on that)

and, "others were visible through a front window that partially faced the same yard." is that the blue light photo area, anyone think, any ideas?

Not to be morbid and I realize that the pic of her is blurred, but it makes me wonder why her head and face are not darker than the body? I have seen 2 people that were hung, found soon after, one was even minutes after (kid accident) and both their faces were very dark. Both open casket, oh my, one was almost black.

I have read the same but I wasn't sure HOW BLACK the face turned...thanks for the 1st person account...but so sorry you had to see that....just shows us, imo, out of the worst experiences comes wisdom...and a gift: the ability to help/inform others.

I wouldn't want my dog around if it were responsible for Maxie's fall....

I think Maxie went over a railing, not down stairs. I do not see how a dog can push and lift a 5-6 yr old over a railing.

ETA: I'd even venture to say, I think it was from the second floor...ALL imo. Take that, and 2 bucks, and you might get a coffee. ;)

If it is a neck brace, then clearly paramedics never put it on (since it's not on her neck). Another reason that they likely never even attempted CPR (they must have realized she was long dead).

I am still not certain that the blue item near NR is a neck brace. It still appears to me that she has a blue scarf around her neck and flowing to the side.

But I am not a photo expert!!

I am still not certain that the blue item near NR is a neck brace. It still appears to me that she has a blue scarf around her neck and flowing to the side.

Well it certainly doesn't look like the whole contraption in the photo. So I am not convinced either. It's a good theory, though.

I'm still thinking it's a scarf, too.
And I agree, the head brace is a good theory... I just don't see it.

i don't think these pictures are clear enough to say with any certainty what that blue thing is. i also don't think there really is room for any certainty in..well, anything in this case, aside from the fact that RN and Maxie are both gone.

i tell you what though, i really hope there is something soon. LE or media should at least give us one more little hint that we can speculate on for 60+ more pages :) lol

I think Maxie went over a railing, not down stairs. I do not see how a dog can push and lift a 5-6 yr old over a railing.

ETA: I'd even venture to say, I think it was from the second floor...ALL imo. Take that, and 2 bucks, and you might get a coffee. ;)

I don't see the dog being involved at all. I believe she was boarding the dog because of Maxie's condition and there possibly not being anyone around to tend to the dog. In and out type situation. The brother was obviously leaving after doing whatever the heck he was there for. That is what the dog part means to me.

i don't think these pictures are clear enough to say with any certainty what that blue thing is. i also don't think there really is room for any certainty in..well, anything in this case, aside from the fact that RN and Maxie are both gone.

i tell you what though, i really hope there is something soon. LE or media should at least give us one more little hint that we can speculate on for 60+ more pages :) lol

RBBM

Lol...:great: :floorlaugh:

Truer words never spoken. :)

Okay, so I see we're all not sold on the neck brace idea...after reviewing my fellow websleuthers posts, I change my position to: Good idea but I'm TOTALLY not sure. ;)

Still...good possibility.

I don't see the dog being involved at all. I believe she was boarding the dog because of Maxie's condition and there possibly not being anyone around to tend to the dog. In and out type situation. The brother was obviously leaving after doing whatever the heck he was there for. That is what the dog part means to me.

I agree.

LOL
So true!
We just keep hashing our own theories over & over...
we need some new info!! If not, pretty soon we're bound
to solve this mystery based on our own speculations & our "what if's".

But since I'm staying away from the KC-A Case & the TV today,
I am a thankful that this case is moving slower today. I can get some
stuff done and still take breaks, come back here & still catch up pretty easily.

"Beat up" certainly fits in the "violent" box, for me. Hopefully, we'll know more soon...it sounds to me like a very ugly, painful death, thus far. :maddening:
Past incidents seem to indicate physical violence in the family and, by hearsay, neighbors noted bruises on little max in the past.

Thank you so much for transcribing this, pferrin!!! You are an :innocent:

Hmmmm, so it does appear that GS and RN did go to the hospital. Wonder if once they got back to the mansion, at JS's instructions, did GS pack up and head back home? Did RN take her to airport? Re: reason trying to board dog on Monday?

The burning question, where the he** was DS and when did they finally locate her??????

Yes police took RN and other female to ER..JS was already at ER. Police brought both females back home..JS continued with Maxie to childrens hospital. They were at the first hospital about 45mins t 1 hour.

Could not tell by dispatch transmissions what happened later..I got tired after listening to transmission of 1 in afternoon..they still had not located DS. RN and GS had been returned to JS home by then.

I am certain GS was very traumatized..dispatch said hysterical. I am certain any parent would want to et their child away from such a difficult situation.

Past incidents seem to indicate physical violence in the family and, by hearsay, neighbors noted bruises on little max in the past.

Welcome..do you have a link for your info. I know it has been stated that DS had a condition that made her bruise easily..could bruises be caused from same prob.TIA

I'm still thinking it's a scarf, too.
And I agree, the head brace is a good theory... I just don't see it.

I am thinking that the blue scarf was around her neck and the "make-shift" noose was because the orange electrical cord was tied around it somehow. Extension cords are rather slick and I don't think it would be very easy to make a noose out of just a cord like that. It wouldn't hold. But if it were tied around something like a scarf then I believe it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi