Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not convinced that whoever refers to herself as "stepmonster" is RN. For one, RN wasn't yet married to JS. So it could be DS. No doubt DS and the older two children had some sort of relationship while DS was married to their father.

RZ referred to MS and GS as her son and daughter, when she spoke with the doggy daycare. It is very probable she considered herself the Stepmother. DS would no longer be a stepmother after the divorce, plus don't see her caring anything about the other kids. Also in the bar mitzvah pic, RZ is there not DS. My theory is that it is RZ. Although I don't understand why RZ would refer to herself as the wicked Stepmonster. I know when I donated to relay for life for my child's fundraiser, I filled the donor information out, why would I post something negative like that about myself? Okay I'm gonna shoot my theory out of here, unless DS through her child still considers herself the stepmother. Plus if RZ donated, it would probably say JS & RZ or just JS...so it may very well be DS. Geeezzzz, I love arguing against myself :floorlaugh:

Yep can't wait to see if JS or DS left the hospital that night....

As far as we know, JS never returned to the mansion after JS's accident. Since Rebecca's death, it's been either off limits by LE or a 24 hour security guard. Coronado is probably a 20 minute drive from Rady's (on a good day). He could have checked into the Hotel Del, walking distance from his summer home. But, with Hotel Circle only 5 minutes away, it makes sense he would check into one of the "extended stay" hotels for the week.

He left Coronado with "only the clothes on his back", unprepared for the week's events. The hospital is five minutes away from two shopping malls, so either he or a family member probably shopped for toiletries and a few changes of clothes. I'm going to check news videos on Saturday, after RN's death. There was a brief appearance of two people loading suitcases into a car parked in the driveway. I assumed it was RN's family, picking up her personal effects. Most likely, there's access from the rear for the guest houses. The media was camped out in front for days, but never captured AS's whereabouts and when he departed. I don't think JS left for AZ, until Monday or Tuesday.

Last I heard was LE procured a SW for Rady's security tapes. It sounded as if LE took JS's word that he was there, but it was never confirmed. I think hospital staff would be able to confirm to some extent, but their job is to tend to patients, not perform surveillance on visitors.

There's one person whose received little attention on these threads, Dina's sister, Nina. I did a brief "people search" and found her in Phoenix, 39 and 43 years old, with two aliases, Mendez and Monaco. Nothing much else. She was at the hospital and is the person who said Max was getting an MRI Wednesday a.m., the same morning Rebecca died. IMO, it was probably to confirm what they already new. I did see one reference to MS's death to be on Friday, but the source might have been going with GS's Facebook, not JS's formal announcement on Sunday. I assume that was the day they removed life support.

I can't help but feel compassion for MS's parents, and I hardly think their attention was on RN during the 48 hours following his accident. Unless, they were so enraged that it happened "under her watch", which has been emphasized by the media, they acted irrationally. I just think they'd want to cherish every last moment with their son, during his final days.

RZ referred to MS and GS as her son and daughter, when she spoke with the doggy daycare. It is very probable she considered herself the Stepmother. DS would no longer be a stepmother after the divorce, plus don't see her caring anything about the other kids. Also in the bar mitzvah pic, RZ is there not DS. My theory is that it is RZ. Although I don't understand why RZ would refer to herself as the wicked Stepmonster. I know when I donated to relay for life for my child's fundraiser, I filled the donor information out, why would I post something negative like that about myself? Okay I'm gonna shoot my theory out of here, unless DS through her child still considers herself the stepmother. Plus if RZ donated, it would probably say JS & RZ or just JS...so it may very well be DS. Geeezzzz, I love arguing against myself :floorlaugh:

The person who donated on-line would have filled out the name as she wanted it to appear on the website (per instructions on the on-line donation form). Maybe DS used to call herself that as an inside joke (when she was married to JS) and still called herself that as she donated the money. Maybe RN called herself that as an inside joke. Clearly based on the form provided, whoever donated the money filled out the name as she wanted it to appear on the website.

I BELIEVE that statement by justice be served was prefaced by it being a theory or an opinion ETA: at end of post: ...since they are a new poster, the wording throughout the post may have veered to what appeared to be posted as fact...I'm not sure it was intentional.

New posters need to remember if one cannot provide a link, it must clearly be stated as a theory...throughout the post...ALL imo, of course. It can be hard to learn...but it is learned...or peeps will ask for links. :)

sorry for quoting myself...but is the one you were referring to, MizStery?

Maybe KJ split her $150 into 2 $75.00 payments? I THINK theres a min to belong to the team...here, anyways...I'll see what I can find on that but I recall my daughter saying she needed a certain amount of money to participate in Relay for Life...sponsors, but money...unsure on this...

I was team captain for mine, and it was a minimum of $10. Which is great because some of these fundraisers require an outrageous amount [that we couldn't come up with] just to participate.

Big Boys and Girls in business sometimes act like 5 year olds. I give Zero credence to the words of JS former business associate. Sounds like he is trying to exact some revenge. And I give the same weight to DS and JS marital bickering..As many of the men that I was fortunate enough to work with would say...If you dont want no chit dont start no chit.
this has been a valuable lesson for me throughout my business career and life.

I would also think nothing of the business dealings or "marital bickering" IF we did not have pictures and police reports that shows abuse....

I believe in Ohio if there is a domestic disturbance the State will file charges without either party having too. Which I guess they dont have in AZ....

The person who donated on-line would have filled out the name as she wanted it to appear on the website (per instructions on the on-line donation form). Maybe DS used to call herself that as an inside joke (when she was married to JS) and still called herself that as she donated the money. Maybe RN called herself that as an inside joke. Clearly based on the form provided, whoever donated the money filled out the name as she wanted it to appear on the website.

I agree with u!

I would also think nothing of the business dealings or "marital bickering" IF we did not have pictures and police reports that shows abuse....

I believe in Ohio if there is a domestic disturbance the State will file charges without either party having too. Which I guess they dont have in AZ....

Hey Ohio, born and raised there! AZ will file.

Q: If my wife believes she made a mistake when she called the police, can she have the domestic violence charges against me dropped?

A: No. The prosecutor, not the victim, makes the charging decision. It is common for a domestic violence victim to attempt to recant the statement he or she made to police. However, because the victim may be pressured to change his or her story and because domestic violence frequently recurs, the prosecutor generally will file the charges if there is sufficient evidence of domestic abuse - even if the victim changes his or her story.

http://www.azdomesticviolencelawyer.../Criminal-Law/Domestic-Violence.asp?focus=faq

sorry for quoting myself...but is the one you were referring to, MizStery?

That's it. I looked high and low for your post. Well,woohoo... Paladine ...IOU a giant websleuths thanks. You saved my sanity. :woohoo:

Found this interesting tidbit posted on a separate forum. I researched the guy and he sounds legit. He also happens to be Michael Jackson's dermatologist as well and a friend to the stars (Liz Taylor, etc.)

A post in the Wall Street Journal:
For many years I was the main consultant to Medicis Pharmaceutical
Corporation run by Jonah Shacknai. I popularized their injectable filler
Restylane for wrinkle and lip augmentation by giving courses throughout
the US, Canada and Europe. Simultaneously Jonah used unlicensed foreign
doctors and sponsored courses and their educational seminars. At many
of the courses these individuals would treat patients. The main example
of this was Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers of Vancouver who created
and distributed a CD of my work and injection techniques through Johns
Hopkins! Furthermore, Jean published a paper describing my technique in
which she positioned herself as the senior author. in whichdecided she
would be the senior author on a lip injection paper. Subsequently,I did a
lip study for Medicis and then spent over 40 hours writing this pivitol
paper on lip enhancement with Restylane. The paper had to be accurate
and not like the ghastly ghost written “data” that floods the medical
literature. I also warned Medicis not to present this data to the FDA in
that it contained my personal injection techniques. I would expect that
it is very unusual for someone else to present the data. Contrary to my
agreement with Medicis they never published the paper I wrote on lip
augmentation and they presented my data to the FDA to expand the lip
study to multiple sites. With this expanded lip data Medicis gained FDA
approval for lip augmentation. As the money kept rolling in Jonah’s
houses kept getting larger and larger with Jonah himself developing
extreme arrogance totally losing contact with reality and developed a
tremendous overestimation of his capabilities, especially in regard to
his power. Needless to say though I had a signed agreement with Medicis
for my initial study on lips and the paper for $280,000 this did not
include the expanded studies and the work that would lead to FDA
approval in which they promised participation. But Jonah never paid me
and ceased to talk to me but as his wealth increased so did his
satyriasis --- his excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire
. Maybe
this was his desire to remain forever young. But this illness may very
well account for what happened at the Spreckles mansion
as it did for
the action at Dupont Estate in Deleware.

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
UCLA
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA

Had to google that one....;) Gladly, I've never encountered it myself. ;)

sa·ty·ri·a·sis (st-r-ss, st-)
n.
Excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire in a man.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/satyriasis

This is a reputable person, imo. This is quite the statement for him to make...I wonder how it fits in.

Looking at their court case, it looks like in August 2010 RZ's husband NN petitioned for divorce. Also interestingly enough, the court received an address update for RZ on June 30, 2011.

Not sure if any of this provides any new clues. I do find it interesting that RZ didn't petition for divorce and the husband took this long to do it. Then four months later she quits her job to take care of a new family.

Maybe June 30, 2011 is the date her name change was final. Napeka is her married name, most of the local media refers to her by Zahau, her maiden name.

I read somewhere she was married to NN for eight years. I find it odd she was married throughout most of her relationship with Jonah, which is commonly believed to be two years. Her sister says three years, which I mentioned in an earlier post, may overlap the period he was not separated from DS. The sister of a signonsandiego writer, was DS's personal assistant. She reported a tumultous divorce, that was further antagonized by his relationship with DN. It's said they met through "mutual friends".

Going back over old articles...

Nalepa was hung from a three-foot railing by a rope, Curran said, with her hands tied behind her back. She had bindings on each leg, but they were not tied together.

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/...ckels-mansion-found-hanging-nude-from-balcony

The above is dated July 14; the day after RN was found.

BBM Something I missed or overlooked. :waitasec:

Bindings on each leg - not tied together - why would she have bindings on her legs? Was she tied to a chair/bed beforehand????

hands tied behind back - with the photos previously posted - would it seem then that the orange, construction extension cord was only around her hands??? Could be the reason there is so much of it seen in the pictures?

That's it. I looked high and low for your post. Well,woohoo... Paladine ...IOU a giant websleuths thanks. You saved my sanity. :woohoo:

You are too kind.

A simple way to find a post from a certain poster? Click their name to view their profile (or your own, if you want to find one of yours), then click statistics, then click, find all posts by ***** , and then search posts...:)

WS is a pretty organized place thanks to Trisha. And ALL her helpers. :)

Going back over old articles...

Nalepa was hung from a three-foot railing by a rope, Curran said, with her hands tied behind her back. She had bindings on each leg, but they were not tied together.

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/...ckels-mansion-found-hanging-nude-from-balcony

The above is dated July 14; the day after RN was found.

BBM Something I missed or overlooked. :waitasec:

Bindings on each leg - not tied together - why would she have bindings on her legs? Was she tied to a chair/bed beforehand???? hands tied behind back - with the photos previously posted - would it seem then that the orange, construction extension cord was only around her hands??? Could be the reason there is so much of it seen in the pictures?

RBBM

THAT is incriminating and leads me to think MURDER. Why bind your own legs yet not bind them TOGETHER? I want to hear the police reason for THAT!

Good Slueting! I think you found the right Dupont murder. I remember seeing this so long ago in either a made-for-tv movie, or 48 hours... something, that it is foggy now, so I google'd it and found this very long, more salacious article from Vanity Fair.
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1999/09/dunne199909

The gist of the story is old DuPont Heiress doesn't like sleezy, druggy, trashy woman that loser son is dating. Gets current husband (long line of husbands...) to hire people to kill her in Vegas. Lots of low-life characters & kinky sex implied.

Anyway, this is neither here nor there, and if you look at my link way up thread from last night, this Michael Jackson dermatologist that started this whole off topic discussion, is very questionable himself, and has no qualms about inserting himself into the headlines when he can. IMO

Had to google that one....;) Gladly, I've never encountered it myself. ;)

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/satyriasis

This is a reputable person, imo. This is quite the statement for him to make...I wonder how it fits in.

Yes, it is, even if they parted ways. There is probably some truth somewhere in his statement.

In his previous photos, JS doesn't appear to accept the aging process (even though most men age well and always looks "distinguished") but I guess he needs to use his products.....

I remember posting awhile back about 4 possible lawsuits against JS's company for patent enfringements and a class action suit filed with the SEC over the company's annual earnings reports not be factual or correct...

I get the feeling that JS is someone that always has to have "the last word".

Maybe June 30, 2011 is the date her name change was final. Napeka is her married name, most of the local media refers to her by Zahau, her maiden name.

I read somewhere she was married to NN for eight years. I find it odd she was married throughout most of her relationship with Jonah, which is commonly believed to be two years. Her sister says three years, which I mentioned in an earlier post, may overlap the period he was not separated from DS. The sister of a signonsandiego writer, was DS's personal assistant. She reported a tumultous divorce, that was further antagonized by his relationship with DN. It's said they met through "mutual friends".

RBBM

I, too, heard the sister reported as saying the relationship was 2-3 yrs, I posted the link awhile back.

Do you mean RN, there, obmama? Interesting post, btw...thanks.

I have a feeling that IF he had planned to propose (and maybe announce it at a party) that he might have made DS aware beforehand. Especially since they did have a child together that would be impacted by a marriage. Makes me wonder if DS knew that RN had been watching Max during the day all by herself and approved...or if she thought he was with his father instead...

I know I might not feel real comfortable if my son went to spend time with his dad...but the dad left him instead with his girlfriend. Especially if there was some tension there...and then a tragedy happens...on the girlfriend's watch...

Yep can't wait to see if JS or DS left the hospital that night....

I almost fell off my chair. I know what you are saying makes perfect sense, but let me tell you about my wonderful ex. I still don't know if he is married or not, and neither do any of his 3 children. People we know say that they attended his wedding, but he claims he is not married. When the kids go to visit, they sometimes see girlfriend wearing a big diamond ring, and sometimes they do not. Regardless, though, none of his blood relatives were invited to the wedding, only her relatives! When you google the girlfriend, she sometimes goes by his last name, and sometimes she doesn't.

How's that for disfunctional???:floorlaugh:

I also find the need to remind myself of how fearful of Jonahs power Dina seemed in those statements. That might keep HER quiet, in times like this.

IME, alot of times, a man can be so emotionally, physically or sexually abusive that it makes the WOMAN look/behave crazy and unbalanced...and the man comes out of it smelling like roses...'crazy ex-wife'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily