Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to what AS said regarding finding RN hanging and cut her down that is what AS told responding officers. If you go further into the press conference video during the reporters questions to Captain Curran about the 911 call this is what he says. "That there was a woman on the property and that she appeared to be dead".

waiting for an answer to this question with bated breath...might even skip the banana cream pie to stay in here to keeping checking for an answer, lol...;)

Paladine,

You must have been reading and posting at same time :waitasec:

defense101 answered before your post.......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

July 18th, 2011 from police:

According to sheriff’s Sgt. Roy Frank, Coronado police are looking into Max’s death, while the sheriff’s homicide unit continues to spearhead the probe into Zahau’s case.

Frank said Zahau’s death is not believed to have stemmed from a sexual act taken too far, as some have speculated. “We don’t believe this was an accident,” he said.

Corbin said [U]two people were in the home at the time of the fall[/U] — Zahau and a 13-year-old girl who is related to the woman. Corbin would not say how the two are related.

Wonder if Max investigation is still under Coronodo Police, while Rebeccas has been 'elevated', brought to a 'higher' homicide-level?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jul/18/death-of-shacknai-boy-sparks-investigation/

the news media don't get their stories from pr spinners, they get them directly from the cops and then call the pr agency for comment. So, if the police are not commenting or are telling the media to embargo what they are telling them, the media will honor it. At this point, the PR agency knows no more than we do.

I would venture a guess the PR agency would want JS, thereby the Co., seen in the best possible light at least while the investigation continues...maybe, the police know who they are dealing with so they are tight-lipped, so pr spin is feeding us a tale of sorts through their links with media...? Possible in my mind...

I gotta run..see ya'll tomorrow...keep fighting the good fight. :heartbeat:

Thanks Paladine so glad you didnt get captured by the WS 12 steppers..hehehe

If he cut her down before RM the knees would have fell close.

Inobu, I agree with you and had pointed it out in the last thread, or maybe the one before that. RM is the only explanation for her legs in that position, IMO.

Now my thoughts:

This is pure speculation on my part, but I think Rebecca's hands and feet were initially tied with the orange cord. I also think that she was, or had been, hogtied at some point. (yes, even though LE discounted that) I do not agree (as someone stated) that the blue item in the pic was a head stabilizer placed there by the paramedics. I think it is a scarf, and in one of the pics there is a very faint blue material around the front of her neck and spread out to the right side of her head. I further think that the material or scarf was tied on top of her hair with her hair being in a fixed position underneath it - almost draped around her shoulders if you will when she was laid on the lawn.

It is my thought that Rebecca was hanging upside down and her hair was obscuring her face until she was placed on the lawn. (see above)

I think this was a homicide whether it will officially be ruled that way or not. As for any suspects; I think all of them are suspect (without the S) at this time. We have read of both DS and JS having a temper. AS has an unknown past as far as temper is concerned. We know little about him other than he is JS' brother, lives in Memphis in a small apartment, and has chosen an unusual career given his family background. Then we have Rebeccas' ex. We know little about him as well. EX's can hold grudges and have resentment toward their EX.

As far as I am concerned, all four of the above are suspect in my mind, and any one of the four could have done this. I just will never believe that Rebecca did this to herself. IMO, she certainly loved her family and would not have humiliated them in this way of being found hanging naked.

*This is all just pure speculation on my part.

*Does anyone know where a video might be of LE stating Rebecca was found hanging by her neck? I have only heard them on video saying that she was found hanging. I do not believe the media reports because they have a huge tendency to be wrong.

Thanks!

I would venture a guess the PR agency would want JS, thereby the Co., seen in the best possible light at least while the investigation continues...maybe, the police know who they are dealing with so they are tight-lipped, so pr spin is feeding us a tale of sorts through their links with media...? Possible in my mind...

I gotta run..see ya'll tomorrow...keep fighting the good fight. :heartbeat:

I have yet to see any PR agency able to control the media and certainly not the cops.

MyBelle..here is a link to neighbor seeing girl child with Maxie.. Also..I belong to radioreference. They allow me to listen to scanners. I listened to archives the day Maxie fell.
The police took RN and another female to the hospital ..right afterthe ambulance. JS was already there..police told dispatch that RN had called him.

Anyway about an hour later police brought RN and GS (I believe) back to JS home

The police went to DS home several times from 1010 to 100 in afternoon. Noone could get hold of her. The police called many numbers. I listened to police and dispatch talking.

shortly after Maxie arrived at hospital..within an hour Maxie was taken to childrens hospital. http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true.

Welcome. :)

Repectfully bolded by me

The problem is the only confirmation we have that Rebecca was 'suspended', and AS cut her down, is AS.

A possible coverup is weighing heavy on my mind...I need more than just AS to tell me that.

(and thanks for your most entertaining post re; websleuths intervention Mizstery, lol...you weren't far from the truth, lol, I'm still sneaking in post time, they want me to DO things with them, lol, as in leave the computer and case ;)...and thanks to peace for bringing it to my attention; made my day :)

Paladine,don't you just hate it when the real world clashes with posting on Websleuths.Like you I also have people in the real world but they're not Websleuth's literate. :crazy:

I must say I have read a lot of posts butOceanblueyes and Matty were both amazing identifying the scary mindset of a sociopath. Ann Rule could not have done better and that is a compliment of the highest order!
:woohoo:

Also,a big Websleuths salute to arielilane for bringing
links over to the thread.:clap:

Inobu, I agree with you and had pointed it out in the last thread, or maybe the one before that. RM is the only explanation for her legs in that position, IMO.

Now my thoughts:

This is pure speculation on my part, but I think Rebecca's hands and feet were initially tied with the orange cord. I also think that she was, or had been, hogtied at some point. (yes, even though LE discounted that) I do not agree (as someone stated) that the blue item in the pic was a head stabilizer placed there by the paramedics. I think it is a scarf, and in one of the pics there is a very faint blue material around the front of her neck and spread out to the right side of her head. I further think that the material or scarf was tied on top of her hair with her hair being in a fixed position underneath it - almost draped around her shoulders if you will when she was laid on the lawn.

It is my thought that Rebecca was hanging upside down and her hair was obscuring her face until she was placed on the lawn. (see above)

I think this was a homicide whether it will officially be ruled that way or not. As for any suspects; I think all of them are suspect (without the S) at this time. We have read of both DS and JS having a temper. AS has an unknown past as far as temper is concerned. We know little about him other than he is JS' brother, lives in Memphis in a small apartment, and has chosen an unusual career given his family background. Then we have Rebeccas' ex. We know little about him as well. EX's can hold grudges and have resentment toward their EX.

As far as I am concerned, all four of the above are suspect in my mind, and any one of the four could have done this. I just will never believe that Rebecca did this to herself. IMO, she certainly loved her family and would not have humiliated them in this way of being found hanging naked.

*Does anyone know where a video might be of LE stating Rebecca was found hanging by her neck? I have only heard them on video saying that she was found hanging. I do not believe the media reports because they have a huge tendency to be wrong.

Thanks!

BBM

There are many reports that say she was hanging but the only thing police have said is a repeat of WHAT AS told them......because he had supposedly cut her down before anyone arrived......so all we have is his word....

Now my thoughts:

Thanks!
In the Police press conference, Captain Curran states that the reporting party (AS) told responding officers that he found Nalepa with a rope around her neck, its about 40 secs in, the video is on page 5 of the videos.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

Now my thoughts:

Thanks!
This quote is from the above link.

The reporting party, later identified as Adam Shacknai told
responding Officers he found Nalepa with a rope around her neck and hanging from a balcony off the main house. When the

Coronado Units arrived at the scene, they located a female adult on the property who appeared to be deceased.
Prepared by: Tim Curran, Captain

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the Homicide Detail at (858) 974-2321/after hours at (858) 565-5200 or
Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-TIPS(8477).

MyBelle..here is a link to neighbor seeing girl child with Maxie.. Also..I belong to radioreference. They allow me to listen to scanners. I listened to archives the day Maxie fell.
The police took RN and another female to the hospital ..right afterthe ambulance. JS was already there..police told dispatch that RN had called him.

The police went to DS home several times from 1010 to 100 in afternoon. Noone could get hold of her. The police called many numbers. I listened to police and dispatch talking.

shortly after Maxie arrived at hospital..within an hour Maxie was taken to childrens hospital. http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true.

thanks for the link. One story mentions Maxie was found "near" the stairs. The parents' statement about his death doesn't mention a fall, it just refers to his injuries.

Sounds to me that the child was pushed or jumped from the floor up above the stairwell. An autopsy should be able to determine the impact and from what height he fell. I continue to believe it was injury due to lack of supervision.

Is there a possibility the girl was Maxie's half-sister? I don't know the girl's name but isn't she around that age?

Dispatch told police a 6 year old girl at 1040..rescue and medic and police went to 1040 ocean..there is no 1040 ocean..

they called dispatch..she called house again..and said caller was hysterical..when she had first called. Dispatch got addy and they were there in seconds.

Dont know how he fell..but police did feel this was an accident.

The police stayed at the house with RN and GS (I believe) for a little bit after he took them home.

My Gut tells me that this was an accident..RN was doing CPR while rescue was en route.

RN's death IMO Homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member