Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loud music could be used by someone to disguise 'noise' they didn't want to hear, possibly...and, if someone was into, let's say. "loud sex"...maybe a housemate might turn up the music thinking it's no more than 'Adult-play', shall we say? Realizing later, that it was much more...

Many possiblilties, imo...but, imo, suicide is not one of them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-203216/Jury-returns-torture-murder-trial.html#ixzz1Tj9gY8fq

Suicide has been mentioned by police as a possibility. I think they know more facts to base that one than we do.

And I believe police were investigating Max's death before Rebecca's death. I haven't heard of too many children his age dying after a fall down carpeted stairs. It's suspicious, imo.
MS hadn't passed away when RN was found. I also believe they only looked into it because of RN's death. imo

And I believe police were investigating Max's death before Rebecca's death. I haven't heard of too many children his age dying after a fall down carpeted stairs. It's suspicious, imo.

I've seen nothing to suggest police were investigating Max' death before RN's death. Nothing at all.

Because you cannot see the truth in what is said verses what you see.

Everyone is all over the place because the scene is all over the place.

PhotoshopScreenSnapz007.jpg

Just think about it.

Case 1 Balcony Jump

1. Why tie the rope on the bottom rung of the balcony. Top rung easier and makes the required length shorter. The rope almost doubles in length on the bottom rung because you need enough rope to allow you to move around on the balcony, put the noose around your neck, tie your own hands behind your back,stand up and flip yourself over the rail to your death.

This is what they are having you believe she done from the balcony.

Case 2 Ground level jump

2. Run upstairs to the balcony tie the rope on the bottom rung drop the rope down. Run down, climb on the table put the noose on, tie your own hands behind your back jump off the table and into the wall.

Then AS walks up see RN. Call 911 reports a woman hung that appears dead. Moves the table beneath the balcony to the wall, pulls out the knife or scissors, Cuts her down to reviver her, carrier her to the grass. Don't attempt to reviver her, Move the table back on the side walk in the standing position and wait for EMT. This is what you believe.....

Please try this. Have someone in your family to play dead and you move them from the floor to the couch just to see how hard it is to move dead weight.

And you believe he cut her down with the items in the picture above by him self.

Just look at the table. why move the table back to the walkway when it is out of the way against the wall? It does not make sense the only reason is you want it to look a certain way. Staging..

Just so many factor that points to staging...........

Well, I can see what you are saying.

I know there was a report somewhere that said the rope was tied to something in the room; i don't remember where. If that was the case then RN had to "somehow" jump up and over the balcony - all with her hands tied behind her back - there are different reports as to if her feet were bound or tied. She should have slammed into the wall! There doesn't appear to be anything on the balcony for her to stand on and jump off of. The one picture from Fox shows the french door closed. So this theory seems totally unlikely.

If RN ran down to the courtyard naked and hung herself by stepping off the table, then she should have bruises/marks from hitting the wall or trees. If she had the table close to the wall, she may have justed stepped off of it.

But who moved the table out from the house to the walkway or why?

For some reason, I am leaning toward the fact that there were two individuals involved. The guest house is to the left of the balcony. I can't imagine that AS did not hear something and look out the window.

We need to remember also that a SW was done on the garage also. Most orange extension cords are kept in the garage.

To me, both DS and JS have the personality and anger to do harm to RN.

I want more information!!

Suicide has been mentioned by police as a possibility. I think they know more facts to base that one than we do.
Which could be why they requested the surveillance tapes from the hospital a week later, imo they wouldn't even be asking for them if they thought it was a suicide.

How exactly would a drunk person be able to bind her hands behind her back with cord, bind her feet with cord, and then manage to hang herself? People who commit suicide drunk might be able to shoot themselves or take pills. How am I supposed to believe that a drunk person would be able to carry out the gymnastic maneuvers required of someone to commit suicide by hanging with arms and feet bound?

I didn't say she had to be fallen down drunk jjenny but she could have been drinking as many suicide victims do before they commit suicide. She also could have had a time to sit there and relax and enjoy her favorite music one last time. She had no time clock to punch.

In one of the articles previously posted even LE said there is documentation that feet and wrists had been bound before the people committed suicide by hanging themselves. They may have been drinking too or under the influence of drugs but evidently they accomplished their goal so I don't see that any different than Rebecca being able to do hers.

IMO

MS hadn't passed away when RN was found. I also believe they only looked into it because of RN's death. imo

Max was in critical condition due to a reported accident. I don't know why you think police would not investigate something so serious involving a child. I think they are required to do so by law.

Which could be why they requested the surveillance tapes from the hospital a week later, imo they wouldn't even be asking for them if they thought it was a suicide.

They wouldn't conclude it was a suicide without first investigating all avenues. And, btw, they have not publicly stated any conclusion.

Couple of thoughts-

I've lived in California for the most part of my life - I've also lived all over California, up and down the coast and central valley. San Diego Sheriff Department is top notch, there may be an occasional bad apple, but they are a stand up department. Money is not going to make this go away. I truly think we have our own minds made up won't believe the official determination if it doesn't align with our opinions, that doesn't make it money that made a difference. (I don't believe money had anything to do with the OJ verdict, it was all about race and celebrity, which is different than money.)

Just because a PR firm says they are the gateway to the media, doesn't mean they are. It means they grease hands to get more positive spin than negative, they may or may not pay posters to give alternative theories in newspapers and forums, but it does not that they can make stories go away.

I respect most Police. My Uncle is a retired Officer and I read, so, I am not blind to what I refer to as, 'the unfair workings of power, money and connections', be it in the justice system, politics, career moves, or simply getting a job and your child into the 'right' school.

I have my opinion. My opinion is this was no suicide. :) Now, if I see proof that shows me different? I'm no idiot. ;) Now, everything in me says murder...just one womans gut feeling; take it for what it's worth. ;)

ALL IMO IME

Absurd? There is no autopsy report released for Max; no manner or cause of death released. The deaths of children resulting from abuse or neglect ARE prosecuted.

But LE had already ruled Maxie's death a tragic accident. They only went back for a 2nd look after Rebecca's death.

Couple of thoughts-

I've lived in California for the most part of my life - I've also lived all over California, up and down the coast and central valley. San Diego Sheriff Department is top notch, there may be an occasional bad apple, but they are a stand up department. Money is not going to make this go away. I truly think we have our own minds made up won't believe the official determination if it doesn't align with our opinions, that doesn't make it money that made a difference. (I don't believe money had anything to do with the OJ verdict, it was all about race and celebrity, which is different than money.)

Just because a PR firm says they are the gateway to the media, doesn't mean they are. It means they grease hands to get more positive spin than negative, they may or may not pay posters to give alternative theories in newspapers and forums, but it does not that they can make stories go away.

I think the investigators know what they are doing on this one. Money hasn't made it go away so far and, ITA, just because a PR agency has a reporter's cell phone number doesn't mean their call is answered or returned.

But LE had already ruled Maxie's death a tragic accident. They only went back for a 2nd look after Rebecca's death.

Max was still alive when she died. I didn't realize his autopsy report was released. That's really fast. Would you mind providing a link? Thanks.

Max was in critical condition due to a reported accident. I don't know why you think police would not investigate something so serious involving a child. I think they are required to do so by law.

It was deemed a tragic accident initially.

On Monday, Max fell down the stairs at the historic Spreckels mansion in Coronado in what police called a tragic accident. He was not breathing and did not have a pulse when paramedics found him

Source: Family Mourns Boy Injured in Fall at Mansion | NBC San Diego

Couple of thoughts-

Try a search of news from the date the PR comapny was hired and then see how many news stories were published, compared to beforehand. I seem to recall a sharp drop of coverage.

I have read this mans resume; it is impressive and he has some powerful connections in his history (link posted one of these threads)...but I do think if DuPont was charged and convicted...well, maybe money, power and connections don't work ALL the time.

Maybe the police are being extremely careful...that's what I'm hanging my hat on, and listening to the presser gave me that impression. Whereas, the media stories seemed to give a different spin on it, imo. The pr co's influence, perhaps? Maybe money, power. connections buys the media but not the Police? THAT I could live with....not like, but live with...

It was deemed a tragic accident initially.

On Monday, Max fell down the stairs at the historic Spreckels mansion in Coronado in what police called a tragic accident. He was not breathing and did not have a pulse when paramedics found him

Source: Family Mourns Boy Injured in Fall at Mansion | NBC San Diego

Initially cops hadn't done an investigation and the child was still alive so what else would you expect them to say publicly?

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/autopsy-to-be-conducted-on-jonah-shacknais-son

July 18/2011.

Autopsy to Be Conducted on Jonah Shacknai's Son

--snipped---

Police say that is routine, though they also will take a closer look at the death of the 6-year-old boy.

Coronado police are handling the investigation into the boy's fall, while they called in a San Diego County Sheriff's Department homicide unit to examine Zahau's death.

Scanlon and sheriffs detectives have maintained Monday's and Wednesday's incidents are not connected.

( Police spokeswoman Lea ) Corbin said that the police continue to approach the boy's July 11 fall as an accident, but are taking another look because of Zahau's death.

Try a search of news from the date the PR comapny was hired and then see how many news stories were published, compared to beforehand. I seem to recall a sharp drop of coverage.

I have read this mans resume; it is impressive and he has some powerful connections in his history (link posted one of these threads)...but I do think if DuPont was charged and convicted...well, maybe money, power and connections don't work ALL the time.

Maybe the police are being extremely careful...that's what I'm hanging my hat on, and listening to the presser gave me that impression. Whereas, the media stories seemed to give a different spin on it, imo. The pr co's influence, perhaps? Maybe money, power. connections buys the media but not the Police? THAT I could live with....not like, but live with...

the news media don't get their stories from pr spinners, they get them directly from the cops and then call the pr agency for comment. So, if the police are not commenting or are telling the media to embargo what they are telling them, the media will honor it. At this point, the PR agency knows no more than we do.

Max was still alive when she died. I didn't realize his autopsy report was released. That's really fast. Would you mind providing a link? Thanks.

Ok I misspoke... They had ruled his injury a tragic accident. I don't have a link offhand but just about every aticle I have read has said it was a tragic accident. I agree with previous poster who said they probably wouldn't even have done an autopsy, since he died in the hospital. They have stated in many, many articles that they went back to look into MS accident after Rebecca was found dead.

I never said the autopsy report was released. Jeez.

In all fairness, look at how we respond when it's regurgitation of what's already been reported on. :) (me too in this response!! It's aggravating...but if they don't have anything new to report what are they supposed to write about?) I rather appreciate they can't get unnamed sources in the department leaking information.

I'd rather let the forums and blogs speculate, let the press report. I'm not saying connections don't help of course they do - but I can only think of one suicide that I'm pretty sure was murder, and the political connections of the white house helped cover it up. Ok, maybe two if we consider Marilyn Monroe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro