Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read a lot about sociopaths/psychopaths over the last decade since so many criminal defendants have shown those traits.

During my research on the subject I found out that most of them do NOT become murderers but instead they can become POWERFUL CEOs of large companies or be very successful in sales making millions each year. The reasons given is they are self driven to achieve at all costs. They have no compassion in their hearts for their employees. They are ruthless. Employees have one purpose only and that is to make the psychopath look good at all times.

Also they do not have attachments to their children such as love and true bonding BUT do see the children as extensions of themselves ONLY! So children are important but for all the wrong reasons. The child is an ornament that fulfills what they perceive they are entitled to have all to make themselves look better. So if the child is lost it really isn't about the loss of the child so much but about the psychopath feeling outrage that something belonging to them has been taken.

If they ever believe someone is not worthy to be in their social selected unit and blame them for something that has happened that placed the sociopath in a bad light the socio will banish them with a vengence.

So I have to admit when I heard that Jonah was a CEO I pondered these thoughts.

IMO

BBM Wow, just wow. You are reading my thoughts. People that are not actually familiar with a sociopath would probably think that they don't exist unless they are in prison, but there are thousands of them walking around us.

I would also add, in addition to your brilliant post above, that sociopaths act differently on the outside depending on who they are with. They can mirror a person and become exactly what their prey wants them to be. THAT is why they do become so successful as CEO's, politicians, salespersons, etc. Most people just feel so special when they are in their presence. (Until they are done with you... then not so much...)

Welcome MyBelle. No autopsy eport has been released on Maxies death. Apparently there was not a party..but it has been said(rumor?) that there was loud music around 100am. Could this loud music have been used to cover a murder. That is what I believe.

Again Welcome.

Thank you. I look forward to the autopsy report. In the photo of the stairway that I saw--which was an older photo--those steps were plushly carpeted. I'm having trouble understanding how it is that the child suffered fatal injuries.

There was no party. From an "anonymous source" it was loud music, not a party.

Music loud enough to disturb others is intentional in order to attract attention, imo. Murderers don't usually turn up the music to disturb the neighbors, which is why I think this was a suicide. We'll see.

ITA. If either blamed her for Max's death then I don't see Jonah wanting Rebecca to continue living at that house and a reaction would be to tell her to get her stuff out. Her reaction was to have a party. To me, this is a suicide Rebecca staged to look like a homicide.

I do think that is very good reasoning.

And I read somewhere (please don't ask me for a link lol) that Jonah is very superstitious so he may think that Rebecca and his love had been tainted/marked due to Maxie's death and also it may make him never live in the mansion again due to Maxie falling there and tragically dying.

Your last sentence is very thought provoking and interesting indeed. Yes, what if this was Rebecca's way of getting back at Jonah? I do think sometimes the location of the suicide is done to make a specific statement.

IMO

Music loud enough to disturb others is intentional in order to attract attention, imo. Murderers don't usually turn up the music to disturb the neighbors, which is why I think this was a suicide. We'll see.

That does make sense. A murderer sure wouldn't want to draw attention to the mansion where LE could be summoned.

IMO

JS picked Ocean (the dog) up from the kennel and took him/her back to AZ with him. I can't find the link now...

Someone had asked about Sitrick and Company clients (PR company).......it easier to say they don't represent me than to list their clients!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://sitrick.com/practice/client-list

Dear God, I hope that dog is okay. Does anyone know? txs

This video shows RS's who is AS's leasing agent neighbor. He discusses the conversation with AS. The video is on this webpage. http://www.wmctv.com/story/15091608...others-san-diego-mansion?clienttype=printable

The reporter states that AS called RS during the interview to say "police are interrogating him about the death of his brother's girlfriend"..."but don't worry I didn't have anything to do with it."

Why did Adam feel the need to call him in the first place?

It isn't like they were going to meet for dinner and Adam had to call and say "Hey, I'm going to have to cancel... my brother's girlfriend kinda died and they are interrogating me about it... but don't worry, I didn't have anything to do with it."

He just called him to tell him that, just because?
Did he happen to mention his nearly dead nephew?
Or did that warrant it's own phone call earlier? :waitasec:

..i just listened to the video, adam didn't call during the interview with RS...

reporter janice broach: "After I talked with robert sanders, adam shacknai called him from san diego and told him police are interrogating him about the death of his brother's g/f but he said "don't worry i didn't have anything to do with it".

..of course she doesn't say what else adam said ( other than the juicy sound-bite tidbit, as reporters are prone to do ) to his neighbor/leasing agent robert.

..it could have been ----hey robert, just calling to let you know what's going on here---since you've probably seen it all over the news. yeah, LE questioned me since i was the one that found her, don't worry, i didn't have anything to do with it. i'll be back in memphis tomorrow--i'll talk to you then.

..i'm really hopeful that tomorrow we get some new info from LE to go on.

And why exactly would a suicidal person want to play loud music to attract attention? Especially one determined to commit suicide? And she had to be determined if we are to believe she bound her arms and feet and then hang herself. And by the way, loud music could be used to mask any unwanted noise such as screaming.

I do think that is very good reasoning.

And I read somewhere (please don't ask me for a link lol) that Jonah is very superstitious so he may think that Rebecca and his love had been tainted/marked due to Maxie's death and also it may make him never live in the mansion again due to Maxie falling there and tragically dying.

Your last sentence is very thought provoking and interesting indeed. Yes, what if this was Rebecca's way of getting back at Jonah? I do think sometimes the location of the suicide is done to make a specific statement.

IMO

Honestly there are much better way for a woman to get back at the b/f than killing herself. If she trashed the whole place then left I would understand that. How is killing herself going to get back at him?

And why exactly would a suicidal person want to play loud music to attract attention? Especially one determined to commit suicide? And she had to be determined if we are to believe she bound her arms and feet and then hang herself. And by the way, loud music could be used to mask any unwanted noise such as screaming.

A murder could silence screams a heck of a lot faster than finding something to play music and turning it on. Maybe she wasn't really suicidal and wanted to be found and point the finger at Max's parents? I think the answer to the riddle lies in Max's death and what actually caused it and who was responsible. If his death was a result of Rebecca's negligence, she'd be prosecuted. jmo.

((((Matty))))

Thank you for sharing. You offered great insight!

:tyou::tyou:

And a woman determined to carry out a suicide would? For what purpose?

I am not sure what you mean, jjenny.

A lot of people who commit suicide are under the influence of drugs or alcohol before they complete it. In fact if they have decided this is what they are going to do they can even be upbeat right before it happens because they feel a sense of relief that it is all planned out and soon will be over.

So yes, I can see Rebecca drinking and turning her favorite music up for one last time.

IMO

A murder could silence screams a heck of a lot faster than finding something to play music and turning it on. Maybe she wasn't really suicidal and wanted to be found and point the finger at Max's parents? I think the answer to the riddle lies in Max's death and what actually caused it and who was responsible. If his death was a result of Rebecca's negligence, she'd be prosecuted. jmo.

Prosecuted? If the child fell down the stairs? Frankly that is absurd. Police had viewed that case as a tragic accident, and never suggested anything about prosecuting anyone.

I am not sure what you mean, jjenny.

A lot of people who commit suicide are under the influence of drugs or alcohol before they complete it. In fact if they have decided this is what they are going to do they can even be upbeat right before it happens because they feel a sense of relief that it is all planned out and soon will be over.

So yes, I can see Rebecca drinking and turning her favorite music up for one last time.

IMO

How exactly would a drunk person be able to bind her hands behind her back with cord, bind her feet with cord, and then manage to hang herself? People who commit suicide drunk might be able to shoot themselves or take pills. How am I supposed to believe that a drunk person would be able to carry out the gymnastic maneuvers required of someone to commit suicide by hanging with arms and feet bound?

Prosecuted? If the child fell down the stairs? Frankly that is absurd. Police had viewed that case as a tragic accident, and never suggested anything about prosecuting anyone.

Absurd? There is no autopsy report released for Max; no manner or cause of death released. The deaths of children resulting from abuse or neglect ARE prosecuted.

Absurd? There is no autopsy report released for Max; no manner or cause of death released. The deaths of children resulting from abuse or neglect ARE prosecuted.

I believe police are only investigating Max's death because of RN's death. Had RN not died in such a manner, noting to suggest police would view Max's death anything other than tragic accident. Let alone prosecute anyone for it. There probably wouldn't even be an autopsy if RN did not die. Especially considering Max died in a hospital and his organs were donated.

I believe police are only investigating Max's death because of RN's death. Had RN not died in such a manner, noting to suggest police would view Max's death anything other than tragic accident. Let alone prosecute anyone for it.

And I believe police were investigating Max's death before Rebecca's death. I haven't heard of too many children his age dying after a fall down carpeted stairs. It's suspicious, imo.

Loud music could be used by someone to disguise 'noise' they didn't want to hear, possibly...and, if someone was into, let's say, "loud sex"...maybe a housemate might turn up the music thinking it's no more than 'Adult-play', shall we say? Realizing later, that it was much more...

Many possiblilties, imo...but, imo, suicide is not one of them.

A different case:

Morris told police how she turned up music to drown out the noise as she heard Adam being strangled to death in a neighbouring room by Barnett.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-203216/Jury-returns-torture-murder-trial.html#ixzz1Tj9gY8fq

Honestly there are much better way for a woman to get back at the b/f than killing herself. If she trashed the whole place then left I would understand that. How is killing herself going to get back at him?

Well that is a given and we could say that about every suicide that is done because of a relationship that went sour but it does happen unfortunately.

It is according to what the relationship meant to the person and how gravely they think the relationship has been marred and if it has left them in pain or very angry, I would think. Imo, it impossible to get into the mind of one who contemplates suicide to understand exactly why they would go to such extremes unless they were plagued with serious health issues that they know weren't going to get any better. Most suicides leave family wrestling with the 'whys' for the rest of their lives.

Suicides don't really solve anything imo. Just a permanent solution for a temporary problem, imo.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member