Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Detectives served a second search warrant on the house Friday night, and spent some time photographing the staircase balcony where the boy fell on Monday"

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true

I think the 2nd search warrant was also after the autopsy on RN was completed and come to think of it.......

Friday was also the day that GS said her "RIP" to Maxie

Friday was also the night where LE was using the 'blue' light on the staircase

I don't remember what was removed from house on Friday and I looked at all the videos today....duh

So....

I know one of search warrants also included the garage area but not sure if Wednesday or Friday

I'm sorry I am new and enjoying all the posts but two more weeks until what?

OK, I am not leading.........just pointing out the theory trail that lead me away from the hanging scene. Since RM is obvious then let us look into its cause and effects.

If RM takes about 3 to 4 hours to commence then the time of death moves from 6:30 to about 2:30 to 3:30. What is significant to this time point. The alleged and unverified music coming from the property. Verification of the music is important in that the music playing and stopping may coincide with the TOD. Find the "DJ" find the killer.

This is gathered purely from the images we have. Taking this assumption and looking at LE activity we can build on the theory.

Look at the evidence that LE removed from the premise and we can conclude that they are looking elsewhere on the property (room or rooms that housed the Frames, carpet and articles in the bag). If the orange cord was a room of interest then the crime scene has expanded .
Inobu

RBBM

Agreed...great post, Inobu.

Welcome. :) 2 more weeks from the date of that last posted link till the Sherriffs Office and Coroner will give us the scoop.

And that was what my 1st theory was built around...RN being murdered to hide GS involvement in MS 'accident'...other than RN, the only other witness is GS, from what I've seen...theory after theory...lol, that's what happens till we can pin it down w/evidence.

pferrin...radio communications said 2 women were taken to hospital, correct? SO...1 could have been GS...but would they call her a 'woman' or a 'child'? Still not positive on this...

BBM

Right there with you!!!

Duke,

:fireworks2::greetings::welcome:

:Banane21::Banane21:

Jump right it, we would love another opinion!!

score

When I first saw the pictures of RN the one thing I noticed was the angle of her shoulders being pulled back, it showed me that her arms were pulled hard and tied behind her and imo there is no way could she put herself in that position with an orange extension cord period.

RBBM

Great observation, imo. THIS is why I love WS...the sharing of insight and diverse specialties...we are so lucky, and the World's a better place as a result of the interwebs. :)

Thoughts on this observation, anyone? Sound plausible and valid to me...how could she get an extension cord, (if that's what bound her hands), THAT tight?

If the dog played any part in the death of MS, it was probably purely innocent. As a doggie lover, I would hate to hear that a healthy, mentally stable dog was put down simply because it was involved in an accident. My rant, but I hate when people buy a purebred dog that is not suited to their situation. If you have small children, there are certain breeds you need to stay away from.

OT: When I was 7 yo, I desperately wanted a puppy, and my dad also loved dogs. We did not have the big house or yard for a large dog. A friend of my dad told him to look into getting a Pug. A small dog, yet perfectly suited for a young child....sturdy, playful and doesn't need a lot of maintenance. Here I am at 50 yo, guess what, my furry BFF is a little pug, a stray that strayed to a good friend's house 12 years ago, at the same time I was taking care of my 3rd pug.

I always wanted a W, however my lifestyle, (children/grandchildren) would not have made it feasible. Also, my oldest son was bitten by two of them owned by our neighbors. They are beautiful dogs, I think the most beautiful, but alas, never to be for me.

If this dog was involved in anyway (accidently, of course,) I believe JS would have it put down. I hope not, and I wish we knew for sure if the dog is alive and well.

Love pugs, they are so cute. I've had all types of dogs, the best being a greyhound. I now have a Jack Russell and he is the most intelligent dog I've ever had. ~

Not sure if the following article was posted:

8/5 Medicis CEO Shacknai resumes corporate duties

Shacknai on Monday is expected to oversee the Scottsdale-based company's quarterly earnings report and conference call.
Shacknai, 54, will likely address the tragedy that has enveloped his personal life. His comments may be as simple as thanking those who have expressed concerns or condolences, a person close to Shacknai said.
Above and beyond the personal burden, no corporate executive wants the attention and uncertainty that comes with such events.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/2011/08/05/20110805biz-shacknai-medicis.html

So JS is going public as of this coming Monday. IMO that may be inferring that LE is not on his heels as the perpetrator of RN's death. I would also think that it wouldn't be in the best interests of his company that he go public if this thing was about to blow up in his face with charges coming at him. I also wonder if DS and NS have gone back to their jobs and being in front of others or if they are in hiding?

Not sure if the following article was posted:

8/5 Medicis CEO Shacknai resumes corporate duties

Shacknai on Monday is expected to oversee the Scottsdale-based company's quarterly earnings report and conference call.
Shacknai, 54, will likely address the tragedy that has enveloped his personal life. His comments may be as simple as thanking those who have expressed concerns or condolences, a person close to Shacknai said.
Above and beyond the personal burden, no corporate executive wants the attention and uncertainty that comes with such events.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/2011/08/05/20110805biz-shacknai-medicis.html
I find the use of this word very strange. What uncertainty? Does it mean uncertainty in that people look at him as a suspect? Or uncertainty that he may be arrested?

I find the use of this word very strange. What uncertainty? Does it mean uncertainty in that people look at him as a suspect? Or uncertainty that he may be arrested?

It seems to me that reporters most likely do their best to give the facts "just the facts, maam". I believe that is their professional approach however the words they use aren't necessarily the intention of those they spoke with -- that things get twisted somewhat in the interpretation or simply the phrasing of the facts.

Since there were two articles put out by the same Az paper today - different sections of the paper is all -- may be telling of things to come. That the public relations machine is carefully coming back into the fray of things. Can't wait for the announcements to come......

So JS is going public as of this coming Monday. IMO that may be inferring that LE is not on his heels as the perpetrator of RN's death. I would also think that it wouldn't be in the best interests of his company that he go public if this thing was about to blow up in his face with charges coming at him. I also wonder if DS and NS have gone back to their jobs and being in front of others or if they are in hiding?

Although law enforcement has not released the autopsy of Max Shacknai, a Coronado police spokeswoman said they are investigating the death as an accident. The bizarre nature in which Zahau was found dead makes that investigation trickier as detectives carefully pore over forensic evidence and scrutinize statements from witnesses. The police have not named any suspects or persons of interest in Zahau's death

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/business/a...110805biz-shacknai-medicis.html#ixzz1UIGiuv5K

BBM

I bet they are really "scrutinizing" AS's statement and also JS's and DS's, once they received the tapes from the hospital and any other security tapes from the area. Hoping LE is doing a very thorough investigation. Got another 2 weeks......

Hopefully, JS has no more information than we do.

This is his livelihood and some people find comfort in getting back to work and their routine.

For JS and DS, it must be he** coming home after work.

I have not heard if DS or AS have returned to work.

The uncertainty for Shacknai and Medicis may pass quickly if investigators determine Zahau committed suicide, experts said.
Quote article
But, if it's murder not so fast. Then everyone is looking at him.
IMO

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/business/a...110805biz-shacknai-medicis.html#ixzz1UIHV6knN

"Uncertainty" about a public company spells potential volatility in it's stock price. Not desirable.

It pretty much explains it in the article itself:

"Medicis, a pharmaceutical company that sells acne drugs and wrinkle-busting products, has downplayed any connection between the deaths and the company. Its only statement about the situation has been a request for the public to respect Shacknai's privacy. The company will not even confirm which company executives will join Monday's conference call.

But for corporate executives, the lines between professional and private life are often blurred, and executives can expect their actions outside a corporate office to be scrutinized and dissected by investors, stock analysts and even customers, experts said.

"Your personal behavior can and does have an impact on the company, the employees and the investors," said Melissa Samuelson, an ethics professor at Thunderbird School of Global Management in Glendale. "We are long past the days when people can do things in their private lives and we see that as separate from their professional lives.""

Bottom line, in my opinion — $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It pretty much explains it in the article itself:

"Medicis, a pharmaceutical company that sells acne drugs and wrinkle-busting products, has downplayed any connection between the deaths and the company. Its only statement about the situation has been a request for the public to respect Shacknai's privacy. The company will not even confirm which company executives will join Monday's conference call.

But for corporate executives, the lines between professional and private life are often blurred, and executives can expect their actions outside a corporate office to be scrutinized and dissected by investors, stock analysts and even customers, experts said.

"Your personal behavior can and does have an impact on the company, the employees and the investors," said Melissa Samuelson, an ethics professor at Thunderbird School of Global Management in Glendale. "We are long past the days when people can do things in their private lives and we see that as separate from their professional lives.""

Bottom line, in my opinion — $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I read the article, I'm just surprised at the use of the word if by them, or was it the reporters word?

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/business/a...110805biz-shacknai-medicis.html#ixzz1UILJYZlv

I always wanted a W, however my lifestyle, (children/grandchildren) would not have made it feasible. Also, my oldest son was bitten by two of them owned by our neighbors. They are beautiful dogs, I think the most beautiful, but alas, never to be for me.

If this dog was involved in anyway (accidently, of course,) I believe JS would have it put down. I hope not, and I wish we knew for sure if the dog is alive and well.

Love pugs, they are so cute. I've had all types of dogs, the best being a greyhound. I now have a Jack Russell and he is the most intelligent dog I've ever had. ~

BBM Apologize in advance for the off topic, but even as a child I thought this was cruel. Remember when Rhett Butler kills the pony because Bonnie got hurt jumping with her in Gone with the Wind?

OK - back to the topic.

"Uncertainty" in the stock market spells potential volatility in the stock price. Not desirable.

Well, in my opinion, (skeptic that I am), they couldn't pick a better time to let out information that they hope will go unnoticed. The market is probably going to be extremely volatile at best, and a blood-bath at least...so when traders are faced with losing 10%-30% of their portfolios, they may not be so worried about JS and his company.

I still think that PR firm (if it was their idea) is so worth their money! IMO

I read the article, I'm just surprised at the use of the word if by them, or was it the reporters word?

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/business/a...110805biz-shacknai-medicis.html#ixzz1UILJYZlv
I think its the words of the journalist, not the corporation. But, it makes total sense. Specifically, I think he means simply the uncertainty of whether its a suicide or a homicide. I don't think the statement says anything more than that. That alone is enough to have investors a little skittish. $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension