Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say for sure, but it was after renovations, as the big picture window down below to the left was a renovation done by JS as it used to have two small windows and JS changed it to the one large window.
Fabulous photo, thanks for supplying it! However, the kitchen remodel took place in 1982, almost 30 years ago. So, the big window has been there for thirty years and had nothing to do with any alterations by Shacknai.

Depending on where you found the photo, might help determine when it was taken. I suspect it is a recent photo.

Here is the kitchen remodel site:
http://www.dndb.info/featured18-1-2.htm

If that is "the" balcony, I can see now why the rope fell or trailed the way it did ( in the pervious pics).. if AS carried her out into the lawn. In he other pics though, looks like there was a table under the balcony and then the lawn was right there... I don't think this was "the" balcony...

Is there more than one Juliette balcony in this house?

May 3 of what year? Before or after remodel?

TIA

JS received permission in May for renovations to the guest house's and garage, so I am assuming thats when it was submitted, I posted way further up list about the permission JS received when we were discussing the possibilty of where the extension cord came from.

Forgive me for asking this if it has been discussed earlier.......was Max the only son of JS?

Forgive me for asking this if it has been discussed earlier.......was Max the only son of JS?
No Max was not the only son. JS has a son and a daughter from a previous marriage.

JS received permission in May for renovations to the guest house's and garage, so I am assuming thats when it was submitted, I posted way further up list about the permission JS received when we were discussing the possibilty of where the extension cord came from.

So do we know if construction/renovations were underway in the guesthouse and garage?

From todays The Arizona Republic
newsarticle Aug. 6, 2011 12:00 AM:

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...girlfriend-mystery-lingers.html#ixzz1UGsAWMDq

Quote:

Nesbit of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department anticipates that his office will make a joint announcement with the county medical examiner in about two weeks.
He said he understands the family's need for answers.

"I can't imagine what they are going through," he said.

I remember discussion/criticism early on about a report of young men on a roof taking pictures with their phones of the sad scene in the backyard. Perhaps it was this guy?

Also, it is still perplexing to figure in the report that GS was there until Monday morning and was gone by the time emergency crews responded.

In the scanner reports from pferrin (if I recall)

GS was there on Monday morning

GS was not there when RN was found

I think GS was back with her mother on Monday afternoon

In the scanner reports from pferrin (if I recall)

GS was there on Monday morning

GS was not there when RN was found

I think GS was back with her mother on Monday afternoon

Here's the question, was GS there when MS had his accident, but gone before EMT's and LE arrived? That would be strange...

I have found a picture that does show there is a support strut under the balcony in the middle, could this be what we are seeing as the rope?

5e068098bbf6172d9d7ab9f3538de17b.jpg

Amazing find Defense! I've looked through so many sites looking for outside courtyard pics of the mansion to no avail. I did find lots of sites with the layout of the house. I believe what was presented as the rope is a support bracket as well, not a rope. The stairs are going to the two apartments above the carriage house or what is now a 6 car garage. The guest house is to the right in the picture and has 12 rooms!!! Not too shabby for a guest house. I'll see if I can find the link to the layout of all the buildings later... off to back-to-school shop with the kiddos (tax free weekend in MO).

I remember discussion/criticism early on about a report of young men on a roof taking pictures with their phones of the sad scene in the backyard. Perhaps it was this guy?

Also, it is still perplexing to figure in the report that GS was there until Monday morning and was gone by the time emergency crews responded.

BBM
That really jumped out at me also. How long after Max fell before the emergency crew arrived? Who picked GS up from the mansion? How did she get back to SC? Did she attend the funeral of her brother/Rebecca? Will we hear a statement from her as to what happened to Max? Where is the dog?

We need an accounting of hospital videos of the time(s) the family, all the family, were in the hospital and the time(s) they left. Also, when did AS leave? Did he attend Max's funeral?

May 3 of what year? Before or after remodel?

TIA
Here is what I found,

"With some minor revisions, the Historical Resource Commission unanimously approved the request at its March 16 meeting. The final decision rests with the City Council, which will take up the matter at its May 3 meeting."

And the article about the renovations,from May 2, 2011
http://coronado.patch.com/articles/alterations-requested-for-spreckels-mansion

here is the city council discussion and approval on May 3rd, 2011 it starts on page 157

http://www.coronado.ca.us/egov/docs/1304105930_697174.pdf

BBM
That really jumped out at me also. How long after Max fell before the emergency crew arrived? Who picked GS up from the mansion? How did she get back to SC? Did she attend the funeral of her brother/Rebecca? Will we hear a statement from her as to what happened to Max? Where is the dog?

We need an accounting of hospital videos of the time(s) the family, all the family, were in the hospital and the time(s) they left. Also, when did AS leave? Did he attend Max's funeral?

There are different reports as to whether the 13 year old at the mansion with Maxie and RN was GS. Many of us believe it was GS. The police took 2 people/female to the hospital after Maxie's accident. Many believe it was GS and RN.

EMS responded immediately to the call for Maxie's accident. The 2 female were returned from the hospital to the home.

GS supposedly went to S. Carolina and then back to her home in AZ. It has not been posted as to if she attended Maxie's funeral.

The dog is back in AZ with JS.

It is not known when AS went back to TN.

It was reported that JS attended RN's funeral.

I previously posted that we know that AS, JS, DS and her sister were at the hospital. It has not been posted if any other family members were at Maxie's side......which I find very odd......especially grandparents, etc....

I belive the newly found picture (great find!) of the balcony is a very recent photo due to the hight of the two trees growning under the balcony,
they seem to be equal hight in both thise pictures, I marked it with blue lines.

So, IMO it is indeed the balcony RN hanged from in the newly found photo.

Tresunderthebalcony.jpg

i.b.nora excellent find ....

Fhomes1-2-9.jpg

I believe the body was placed just about where this shot was takes maybe a little closer. The black item behind the table mentioned earlier is a drain pipe more than likely not weight bearing.

Look at the door height good reference to height of balcony. Don't believe that the balcony height can change.........

Good find I must say.

Inobu

1043oceanblvd.jpg

Only one corner of the property with palm tree and side walk and the odd roof line always seen from aerial shot.

216434700-18163857.jpg

The difficulty is maintaining the correct perspective. The shot from the air distorts the perspective view because it is a zoomed shot but the general idea in theories still remains. The brick count and pattern are the same in both shots but I.B.Nora image gives a ground level view.

Thinking things out.........

Issue 1. Intent- The operative word. It is against the law to tamper or alter a crime scene. Most people would step away to preserve this. AS did the exact opposite was it a deliberate act?

Issue 2. Why cut down a person that appears to be dead it removes circumstances that can prove as evidence.

Issue 3. Key to life is oxygen to the blood. The heart pumps blood through the heart. CPR mimic the process and requires that oxygen fill the lungs and chest compression to stimulate blood flow. The body was not in a position for
CPR hands remained ties behind her, blue item around neck.

<<<snipped by me>>>

Issue 5. Body position tells a lot. RM occurs in stages and has its effects.

A. RN's knees are apart. If AS placed RN down Pre RM then the knees would have fell closed. It is not so RM was in place which leads back to the question Why did he cut a dead person down?
B. You think Police administer aid to a dead person? moving the body around?
C. If AS carried her to the grass then AS knew she was dead
<<<respectfullly snipped by me...>>>

THESE questions intrigue me. Much food thought, today...

In my own experience with family and friends in ICU, the 2 visitor/10 minute rule is often more of a guideline that is often relaxed. However, I feel confident that a number of family members would not be permitted to 'camp out' in the patient's room. When my son was taken suddenly ill and had to be put on a respirator in ICU, my husband and I sat with him for most of the daylight hours. Often one of us would leave briefly allowing another family member to take our place. The rest of our family and friends gathered in the waiting room, holding vigil there. Most of those folks did not come to his bedside, but they were there in the waiting room supporting us and each other, usually no less than 10 folks at any given time. I wonder if that was the same for the Shacknai family. I will say that it was an EXTREMELY emotional time for all of us, and I could see how underlying hurts and resentments within the Shacknai circle could be magnified in such a situation.

OT - The blessing for my family was that my son made a full recovery from the mystery illness that was revealed to be toxic shock syndrome.

My experience w/ICU was similar. There was an ICU waiting area for families...and only one or two could visit, at a time...I was allowed there, by my husbands bedside, as long as I wanted, day or night, but the nurses would suggest a rest, a shower, etc...He and I spend 3 months in ICU. I KNOW what you mean by a high-stress environment...I saw many families come in and overheard, many a family squabble...and 'squabble' is being polite. ;)

IMO, a volatile situation with this bunch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member