Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All..Paladine..Police said 2 females..not 2 women. I was not listening for juvie codes..police code. To me 2 females would mean any age females.

Agent '99' ? lol...;)

Now, I'm sleuthing what the sleuthing means...uh oh...;)

Hi All..Paladine..Police said 2 females..not 2 women. I was not listening for juvie codes..police code. To me 2 females would mean any age females.

To me it would mean the same, thanks pferrin...could of been GS, then, I'd surmise.

Medicis (MRX) has been a public company since it's IPO in 1990.

http://www.medicis.com/about/history.asp

Yes it has.

I think justicebeserved meant JS was 'going public', as in 'out in public' and not in hiding...which could indicate that he is fairly sure nothing is going to blow up in his face.....or the Co would be pulling away a bit, one might surmise...

OR...it could be to give him a positive public image for 2 weeks till the investigation results are released; possibly, giving him an opportunity to 'frame' himself positively to the public/potential juror...?

One would be better for the Co, and the other, IMO, might be better for JS...

Interesting but, IMO, handcuffs are easier to do oneself...not that I have any experience with that sort of thing...:innocent: JMO

True but if he hadnt had them he would have just found something else to bind them behind his back, imo.

IMO

Here I am with a photo again ...

SafariScreenSnapz001-1976.jpg

If you notice thru the doors opening on the balcony you can see light coming from either a door or a large window on the other wall which must open to the outside.

I am wondering if there are a couple of steps there which connect the balcony room to that second floor porch which connects to the house on the right and the stairs coming down to the back yard which would make it very easy to get to the rope hanging down from that balcony by simply walking down those stairs or to carrying a body down the stairs from that balcony room??

For some reason this photo brings up more questions.

Anyone make a "bet" that JS due to the deaths of his son and Rebecca will sell that house ASAP .. or if he returns there will have that balcony taken off the side of the house and those doors walled up and possibly changed to a window?

Here I am with a photo again ...

SafariScreenSnapz001-1976.jpg

If you notice thru the doors opening on the balcony you can see light coming from either a door or a large window on the other wall which must open to the outside.

I am wondering if there are a couple of steps there which connect the balcony room to that second floor porch which connects to the house on the right and the stairs coming down to the back yard which would make it very easy to get to the rope hanging down from that balcony by simply walking down those stairs or to carrying a body down the stairs from that balcony room??

For some reason this photo brings up more questions.
In the numerous city council and historic resource committee minutes I read today, one of the renovations that JS was given permission for on May 3 was a walkway connecting the caretakers quarters to the main house, so I'm not sure if they are connected in this picture from that meeting.

If you have not rushed to your news stand the August 15th issue of PEOPLE magazine has a four page article (pages 46-49) entitled "Death in a Mansion WAS IT MURDER" which shows some new photos of Rebecca, police removing items and the stairway where the boy fell.

if someone has already mentioned this issue and I have missed that discussion my apologies .. Don't miss it.

Here is a picture of the balcony and yard from a July 13, 2011 video newsreport, same day as RN was found.
The black thing we previously belived to be rope hanging from the balcony, seems indeed to be part of the construction supporting the balcony.

It is to be found ca 2:20 into the video.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true

ThebalconyinJuly13newsreportcbs8.jpg

Bonepile,

You and your pictures!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Since I don't know how to load pictures...LOL
I'm bringing this post up/over....

From this I don't think there is a stair from the other window. Remember this is not the master bedroom....

Thanks for the picture!!

score

If you have not rushed to your news stand the August 15th issue of PEOPLE magazine has a four page article (pages 46-49) entitled "Death in a Mansion WAS IT MURDER" which shows some new photos of Rebecca, police removing items and the stairway where the boy fell.

if someone has already mentioned this issue and I have missed that discussion my apologies .. Don't miss it.

C'mon, do you have the magazine.......give us the scoop........what do they say?

does it show a chandelier?

Is Maxie on the cover?

BBM Apologize in advance for the off topic, but even as a child I thought this was cruel. Remember when Rhett Butler kills the pony because Bonnie got hurt jumping with her in Gone with the Wind?

OK - back to the topic.

Jstwondering, thanks, I so agree with you. First of all Bonnie Blue did not know how to ride, plus she was riding side saddle; you are so right, that was so cruel. Even though it was fiction, I'm sure in real life it happened many, many times. God bless our animals. They cannot protect themselves; we are the only protection they have!!!! Oh, and Bonnie Blue died.

Anyone make a "bet" that JS due to the deaths of his son and Rebecca will sell that house ASAP .. or if he returns there will have that balcony taken off the side of the house and those doors walled up and possibly changed to a window?

I don't know. We live in a neighborhood that is on the National Historic Registry, and our house is historic. We bought it for a cheap song and a prayer. After we moved in, we found out that a gruesome murder occurred in our living room in the early 1990s (we moved in 1998). The wife of the murdered guy has tried to get into our house several times...I've come home from work or grocery shopping...there she is with her sisters, peeking in the windows and wanting to come inside our house. Each time I made excuses about why she could not come in (I hadn't cleaned)...I felt it infringed on our privacy.

However, we LOVE our house, our big white mama, our house is a neo-Colonial. I'm posting this...it's hard to tell what people will do given the history of the house.

eta: Whether JS sells the house, or keeps it...I hope the house is kept up, it obviously it isn't at fault for anything that happened within it.

In my opinion, he will NEVER return. EVER!

I don't know. We live in a neighborhood that is on the National Historic Registry, and our house is historic. We bought it for a cheap song and a prayer. After we moved in, we found out that a gruesome murder occurred in our living room in the early 1990s (we moved in 1998). The wife of the murdered guy has tried to get into our house several times...I've come home from work or grocery shopping...there she is with her sisters, peeking in the windows and wanting to come inside our house. Each time I made excuses about why she could not come in (I hadn't cleaned)...I felt it infringed on our privacy.

However, we LOVE our house, our big white mama, our house is a neo-Colonial. I'm posting this...it's hard to tell what people will do given the history of the house.

eta: Whether JS sells the house, or keeps it...I hope the house is kept up, it obviously it isn't at fault for anything that happened within it.

BBM

WOW......you would have thought that the murder would have been part of "disclosure"......I know O/T.....but what happened and why is the wife wanting in??????

I'm sure the mansion will be maintained even if JS doesn't sell it. I couldn't imagine him wanting to go back there.....but I also couldn't see him letting it go...

I was going to post a First Person scenario of what Rebecca might be thinking just before what happened, but it was simply too much speculation and was too hard to take reading it so .. here are my thoughts on all of this if it were suicide … and that is a VERY BIG IF …

Rebecca finds electrical cord (two cords) in the garage or basement. She hauls one upstairs to the room with the balcony and leaves the other outside next to the walk.

She opens the balcony doors and ties one end of it to the balcony base railing or to a heavy piece of furniture. She lowers the cord over the balcony edge tucking it under the balcony railing.

She strips off her clothes (and where by the way are they left?) and goes downstairs and outside. Did the door she just exited through lock behind her?

She pulls the table over to be under the balcony. Is it heavy? Is it making too much noise?

She wonders if it will support her weight? She climbs up on it. It does.

Did the security lights come on if there are any or is she doing all of this in total darkness?

She knots the hanging cord, tests it by pulling hard on it and loops it around her neck, or did she first bind her feet and then her hands behind her back? Did she use a second electrical cord to do this or the original one from above leaving enough length to accomplish this, and how much of it did she need?

Does she hear a noise, and can she see in almost total darkness and her long hair constantly getting into her eyes and falling across her face?

Is she getting emotional now thinking about what is about to transpire? Is she crying further impeding her ability to see?

Did she wonder if the table just shuddered or is it about to collapse before she is ready and then what?

She could have bound her feet and her hands first, but then is she standing there trying to balance herself with all that cord around her feet and trying to maneuver her head to get the noose around her neck?

She gets into position, and then what? Did she step off the table or crouch and simply fall off? Did the table shift with the sudden thrust of her move or start to collapse?

She might have asked herself whether the electrical cord that she anchored up above will stay put and what if it comes loose?

She might have contemplated a change of heart, and was it too late?
- - - - - - - - - -

If I have left anything out I apologize .. I am not a pro as can be gleaned from this scenario. Thanks for reading.
I just can't see this type of suicide. Too much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee