Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already over. Nothing new really. I'm sick and going back to bed.

1.) then we allow time for him to go down from the hospital to the parking lot , and on the return trip back up the hospital from the parking lot, then time to execute the homicidal act.

2.) with only about 2 days to plan this act or even little planning at all if the murder was a spur of the moment rage then storming to the mansion, there is good chance that someone messed-up and left evidence.

3.) if the witness is sure about JS "going out for coffee", then which neighboring coffee shop was this ? does this coffee shop have a video camera? does the barista remember JS ordering coffee on that night and at what time ?.

4.) most hospitals also have a cafeteria which serves coffee...so interview the hospital cafeteria staff.

I live right by Children's Hospital and there is a Starbucks 5 minutes from the Hospital at Mesa College Drive and Linda Vista Rd.

Being unfamiliar with the area, he may have not known that and I wonder where he might have gone? If he got on the freeway, did he take 805south or 163south? Didn't LE check hospital cameras? Is there a way out of the hospital that is not under the eye of a camera?

Mostly thinking outloud here...

OK! Crazy thought! This case involves Arnie Klein making a statement about JS and Medicis
7 days ago.....
ARNOLD KLEIN MD wrote:

For many years I was the main consultant to Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation run by Jonah Shacknai. I popularized their injectable filler Restylane for wrinkle and lip augmentation by giving courses throughout the US, Canada and Europe. Simultaneously Jonah used unlicensed foreign doctors and sponsored courses and their educational seminars. At many of the courses these individuals would treat patients. The main example of this was Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers of Vancouver who created and distributed a CD of my work and injection techniques through Johns Hopkins! Furthermore, Jean published a paper describing my technique in which she positioned herself as the senior author. in whichdecided she would be the senior author on a lip injection paper. Subsequently,I did a lip study for Medicis and then spent over 40 hours writing this pivitol paper on lip enhancement with Restylane. The paper had to be accurate and not like the ghastly ghost written “data” that floods the medical literature. I also warned Medicis not to present this data to the FDA in that it contained my personal injection techniques. I would expect that it is very unusual for someone else to present the data. Contrary to my agreement with Medicis they never published the paper I wrote on lip augmentation and they presented my data to the FDA to expand the lip study to multiple sites. With this expanded lip data Medicis gained FDA approval for lip augmentation. As the money kept rolling in Jonah’s houses kept getting larger and larger with Jonah himself developing extreme arrogance totally losing contact with reality and developed a tremendous overestimation of his capabilities, especially in regard to his power. Needless to say though I had a signed agreement with Medicis for my initial study on lips and the paper for $280,000 this did not include the expanded studies and the work that would lead to FDA approval in which they promised participation. But Jonah never paid me and ceased to talk to me but as his wealth increased so did his satyriasis --- his excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire. Maybe this was his desire to remain forever young. But this illness may very well account for what happened at the Spreckles mansion as it did for the action at Dupont Estate in Deleware.

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
UCLA
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA
Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the FDA
"The Most Innovative & Famous Cosmetic Dermatologist in the World!”
- Beverly Hills Times Magazine, Spring 2011 Beauty Issue
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145258&page=14
IF Maxie's death is an accident ONLY!
and RN's death "unrelated" is Medicis involved in any way?
I just wonder CAN THIS IN ANY WAY have SOMETHING to do with Conrad Murray or MJ?
The timing is very suspect!
Arnie Klein is a "link" in both of these cases....
just thinking OUTLOUD!!!!
NOT blaming JS AS or DS was this a retalliation to Medicis???? for some reason? I W O N D E R>>>

Yes, they said "her hands were tied to her feet, and then stated she was hogtied".
I heard that as well. I have always thought this.
This sounds like a a professional "HIT" IMO

:eek:fftobed:

Thanks, arielilane, for watching Dr. Drew and transcribing. I will have to read the transcript tomorrow. If she was hogtied, that is definitely NOT a suicide.

Perhaps NN was a very, very jealous person; a couple of posters have mentioned him. We haven't heard much about him or why the marriage broke up. This may have been the first time RN was left alone????

Nite, y'all...

Just to be clear. Jen Heger (Radar Online Legal) stated that "Max was sliding down the bannister unsupervised, hit his head and was found at the base of the stairs. It was a horrible accident".

Yes, they said "her hands were tied to her feet, and then stated she was hogtied".

OMG. That poor woman. I bet she was also sodomized and raped before hand, but not with a human part, more like a pole. I don't know why I have this feeling, but I do. (Also, I have had this feeling for a long time.) God bless her.

OT
Pensfan is that your site? Its hilarious:floorlaugh:
No, i can barely post on a forum. Leaning to photoshop is way above my pooter skill paygrade. :D

I am in shock that on Dr. Drew's show it was said she was hogtied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa