Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radaronline legal lady stated that Max was sliding down the banister unsupervised and hit his head.

arielilane, if Max was sliding down the barister unsupervised, why was his sister sent away so quickly? That bothers me. Anyone have any clues or answers? txs

No, i can barely post on a forum. Leaning to photoshop is way above my pooter skill paygrade. :D

I am in shock that on Dr. Drew's show it was said she was hogtied.
I know what you mean because LE specifically said no she was not as you say hogtied. I wonder if that was figured out during the autopsy?

OMG. That poor woman. I bet she was also sodomized and raped before hand, but not with a human part, more like a pole. I don't know why I have this feeling, but I do. (Also, I have had this feeling for a long time.) God bless her.

She escaped rape and torture in Burma, and ended up in this way. :furious:

OK! Crazy thought! This case involves Arnie Klein making a statement about JS and Medicis
7 days ago.....
ARNOLD KLEIN MD wrote:

For many years I was the main consultant to Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation run by Jonah Shacknai. I popularized their injectable filler Restylane for wrinkle and lip augmentation by giving courses throughout the US, Canada and Europe. Simultaneously Jonah used unlicensed foreign doctors and sponsored courses and their educational seminars. At many of the courses these individuals would treat patients. The main example of this was Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers of Vancouver who created and distributed a CD of my work and injection techniques through Johns Hopkins! Furthermore, Jean published a paper describing my technique in which she positioned herself as the senior author. in whichdecided she would be the senior author on a lip injection paper. Subsequently,I did a lip study for Medicis and then spent over 40 hours writing this pivitol paper on lip enhancement with Restylane. The paper had to be accurate and not like the ghastly ghost written “data” that floods the medical literature. I also warned Medicis not to present this data to the FDA in that it contained my personal injection techniques. I would expect that it is very unusual for someone else to present the data. Contrary to my agreement with Medicis they never published the paper I wrote on lip augmentation and they presented my data to the FDA to expand the lip study to multiple sites. With this expanded lip data Medicis gained FDA approval for lip augmentation. As the money kept rolling in Jonah’s houses kept getting larger and larger with Jonah himself developing extreme arrogance totally losing contact with reality and developed a tremendous overestimation of his capabilities, especially in regard to his power. Needless to say though I had a signed agreement with Medicis for my initial study on lips and the paper for $280,000 this did not include the expanded studies and the work that would lead to FDA approval in which they promised participation. But Jonah never paid me and ceased to talk to me but as his wealth increased so did his satyriasis --- his excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire. Maybe this was his desire to remain forever young. But this illness may very well account for what happened at the Spreckles mansion as it did for the action at Dupont Estate in Deleware.

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
UCLA
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA
Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the FDA
"The Most Innovative & Famous Cosmetic Dermatologist in the World!”
- Beverly Hills Times Magazine, Spring 2011 Beauty Issue
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145258&page=14
IF Maxie's death is an accident ONLY!
and RN's death "unrelated" is Medicis involved in any way?
I just wonder CAN THIS IN ANY WAY have SOMETHING to do with Conrad Murray or MJ?
The timing is very suspect!
Arnie Klein is a "link" in both of these cases....
just thinking OUTLOUD!!!!
NOT blaming JS AS or DS was this a retalliation to Medicis???? for some reason? I W O N D E R>>>

No, gngr, for some reason, I really don't think so.

OMG. That poor woman. I bet she was also sodomized and raped before hand, but not with a human part, more like a pole. I don't know why I have this feeling, but I do. (Also, I have had this feeling for a long time.) God bless her.

is this really appropriate considering nothing has been hinted at this so far?

No, gngr, for some reason, I really don't think so.
I respect your thoughts! I just have a hinky feeling... that this relates to something much bigger and was a warning... to STAY quiet!
maybe no relation to MJ! but something...

I respect your thoughts! I just have a hinky feeling... that this relates to something much bigger and was a warning... to STAY quiet!
maybe no relation to MJ! but something...

If Max's death was not accidental, I'm right with you. One of my scenarios was a message of "no one is safe, not even you"

But if Max's death is accidental, I'm right back to my two main suspects, Jonah or Dina.

Adam being involved in covering up or fixing on any level, makes me think Jonah - but all of this is just speculation - nothing has been said to make me think this, just my opinion.

is this really appropriate considering nothing has been hinted at this so far?

I know that, and expected to get flack about it. I don't understand it myself, it's just a "feeling" I've had from the very beginning. I'm sorry if I have offended you or anyone.

I personally think that if Max died by sliding down the banister (must have fallen of, what could he hit????) then it is an accident. And yes she may have been responsible for him but I have 6 & 7 year old boys and they can easily get on the bannister and slide down it while you could be sitting on the lounge downstairs and would not see it. Basically what I am trying to say is that for someone to blame her for that and actually murder her so brutally is not only taking a big risk that you yourself may go to jail for murder but is a way over the top reaction. Just telling her to leave would be a punishment.

So I think either she was somehow responsible...maybe chasing him, pushed him or was just completely neglectful in her duties and was not even close to where he was. If this is the case I still dont think JS would turn from loving her and about to marry her to killing her in a brutal matter. However DS may be very resentful of a woman who is living a great life at the expense of her ex husband but is shirking her responsibilites, especially if she didnt like or trust her. I would be extremely p..s.d off if some woman who may have been a gold digger was not looking after my child who was placed in her care and something happened to them. However I dont think many would kill her. IMO I think there was more to Max's death than we know, but the family know.

Poor thing, I haven't even allowed my mind to go to why she might be naked like that except for the humiliation factor...the rape part would just add to something that is just beyond already awful. I really hope that didn't happen to her.

Today's transcript

JEN HEGER, LEGAL EDITOR, RADAR ONLINE
SCOTT BONN, PH.D., CRIMINOLOGIST

Snipped:

HEGER: My sources have told me that it appears that Max Shacknai was sliding down the banister, unsupervised, and that he fell and hit his head and was then found unresponsive. So, this is, indeed, a very, very tragic accident.

Snipped:

BONN: I think that all of the evidence is leaning in the direction that this was a wrongful death, meaning a homicide. And the Radar Online report that came out yesterday, in fact, suggested that law enforcement authorities are no longer looking at this case or moving away from this case as a potential suicide and saying that it`s very, very suspicious. And, the likelihood that a woman would commit suicide, hang herself in a public spectacle, as was mentioned, nude, is very, very unlikely.

Also, the Radar Online report indicated, and this is the first time that I had heard this, is that when Adam, the brother, found her hanging, that her wrists were bound to her ankles. So, essentially, in the vernacular, she hung tied like an animal.
PINSKY: I had not heard that either.

BONN: And if that`s the case --

PINSKY: Wow. I mean, to me, that starts to sound like a home invasion or something. Scott, in 15 seconds remaining, do you have a brief theory of your own?

BONN: Well, I studied patterns of serial killers, and this almost looks like staging. It looks like that this may have been some sort of a deliberate attempt at humiliation and in retribution of some sort. It smacks of sex and rage in my estimation based upon what we know at this point, but of course, we have to get the results from toxicology.

someone was very angry at this woman and wanted revenge and to humiliate her. Did the brother know and love his nephew that much to take this type of revenge????? I doubt it......My money is on the ex wife. Jonah loved her and for him to kill her in this way IMO there would could only be 2 reasons 1) she in fact was directly responsible for the childs death (maybe by accident ie push/chase as I said before) or 2) she was having a fling while she was supposed to be looking after the kids. 2 I doubt very much but hey who knows, it is the only scenario I can think that JS would want such revenge and kill and humilate her so sexually.

Valeant Contacts Medicis on a Deal
AUGUST 8, 2011, 9:51 P.M. ET
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904480904576496293954276376.html

>>>snip

Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. has approached Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp. about a possible sale to Valeant, people familiar with the matter said.

The approach comes amid an investigation into what authorities described as the unusual death of the girlfriend of Medicis's founder and chief executive, Jonah Shacknai. Since the girlfriend's death at Mr. Shacknai's home in July, Medicis shares have been underperforming the broader market, leaving the company vulnerable to a takeover approach, said people familiar with the matter.

(bold mine)
(article continues)

<<<snip

Interesting.
Wonder who is Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.?

I personally think that if Max died by sliding down the banister (must have fallen of, what could he hit????) then it is an accident. QUOTE]

I still wonder if he fell off the top bannister (2nd level of stairs) and his head struck the chandelier. I say this becaue of the chandelier comments originally made by DS' mother and also because of the video footage of the detectives inside the mansion looking up at the chandelier.

MOO

I don't believe for a second RN would hurt the child. By all accounts she loved the child.
If he was sliding down the stairs and feel, really you can't watch a six year old every second of every day. And if she were in fact murdered, you can't expect someone who murders another person in such a manner to be rational to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa