Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had OJ set up a similar scene (our discussion) instead he might have been called a witness instead s POI.

He was called defendant so I'm still not sure of your point.

I respect your opinion but I'm not sure I understand the basis for it. People do pray for miracles. Maxie wasn't gone at the time of Rebecca's death so I don't find it at all unusual that his loved ones were asking for prayers for him during those long days.

If Jonah had as much influence as you believe, then there would be no criminal investigation to begin with at all. There are multiple agencies involved in this investigation. Kinda hard to make it all go away at this point. If anything, his money and influence are why cops are investigating it so vigorously.

MyBelle, I figured you would discount what I had to say. Thank you.:woohoo:

Well as a blogger his points have merit in what the knot indicates, the comments made by the sister and the kind of evidence needed. He pretty much laid out the facts that are floating around.

Is that not true?

Inobu

Yes blogger points have merit. But IMO it's vital to distinguish between reported news, presumably facts from legit sources, and speculative blogging that muddies the waters with misinformation--indeed, possibly PAID-FOR misinformation or even a publicity-seeking blogger--that fuels rumors on the net.

(And yes, I am aware that examiner.com once had ties to the SFExaminer; now it's just a media domain for unvetted social "journalism.")

You have much insight on this case, and you yourself have stated that RZ "hanging" remains alleged. This blogger states empirically--and under the guise of "news reporter"--that RZ was "cut down."

A rough pass deconstruction of the blog post: 50% discourse to support suicide; 25%, homicide. And a lot of personal speculation and opinion.

I could go on, but this sort of "reporting" is a travesty.

They were hired to protect the company's reputation. Not sure why you think that is suspicious.
They are an LA based company that were hired while JS was in San Diego following the death of his son, the company Medicis has its own in house media relations. imo this firm was hired to field what information would be in the media about the deaths that happened in Coronado as well as his JS's reputation.

or
"While it’s unusual for a woman to commit suicide while naked and out in the open, sources said Zahau often went outside". :banghead:

BBM

WHAT?? Guess the "source" wasn't a Rhodes scholar! :floorlaugh:

The high profile PR firm was hired after RN's death

http://www.10news.com/news/28617230/detail.html

http://sitrick.com/

REPUTATION MANAGEMENT

Sitrick And Company has strong reputation management capabilities — and a proven track record of both creating positive images for new or relatively unknown companies and rebuilding the reputations of established firms that find themselves in challenging circumstances.
Clients benefit from our high-profile work. Because we are gatekeepers to some of the biggest news stories in the country, we enjoy unsurpassed access to the media — a vital component in the success of any reputation management or crisis communications program.

Our reputation management practice is staffed with senior professionals who know how to analyze clients’ needs and develop strategic programs to achieve maximum results. Our reputation management clients come from a broad range of industries including finance, healthcare, education, food, fashion, real estate, manufacturing, telecommunications, technology, and travel and tourism
as well as the non-profit sector.

Remember the woman who talked to the media and gave a sterling character endorsement of JS. No one had any problem with the endorsement but she failed to attach her title and relationship as a employee of the PR firm. Does anyone remember this? MOO

I have not read that he returned at any point in time. I always found this to be a peculiar thing. If your significant other was found, having died in a "bizzare and violent fashion," I think most people would run back to the house. I think most people would verbally honor the passing of their love - proclaim how much they are missed and what they meant to them. To me complete silence could mean continued resentment, anger ...or stone cold indifference.

I agree that his response was odd. Even when he did speak, his public announcement seem cold and indifferent.

OK............but in court you need to have first hand knowledge in order to say that. I know we are not in court but its keeps it interesting to stay within those guidelines.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: hint, Jose Baez:floorlaugh:

I have 2 more pages to read to catch up for the day but could not resist responding to this post...

(no offense, Inobu)

OKay, your correction has been duly noted. Whether it's an article, a blog, or writing on a scrap of paper, I wanted to share it to keep the discussion alive.

Thank you.

Glad you posted it. Thank you. Only concern that this opinionated blogger is not confused with an investigative reporter from NYT and has no more weight than any of our own musings.

I just notice something. You account fall in line with the article written a few days ago which is incorrect.

Initially, LE stated suicide and the public took exception to it. It did not happen the way the article and you presented it.

Your off record comment can only be attributed to that article as there has not been any other article written as such.

Inobu

The article is from today and there has been no indication it is incorrect.

It quotes sources close to the investigation. Doesn't name the sources, so comments were made "off the record."

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Coronado-Mansion-Mystery-a-Suicide-Source-128124368.html

The high profile PR firm was hired after RN's death

http://www.10news.com/news/28617230/detail.html

http://sitrick.com/

REPUTATION MANAGEMENT

Sitrick And Company has strong reputation management capabilities — and a proven track record of both creating positive images for new or relatively unknown companies and rebuilding the reputations of established firms that find themselves in challenging circumstances.
Clients benefit from our high-profile work. Because we are gatekeepers to some of the biggest news stories in the country, we enjoy unsurpassed access to the media — a vital component in the success of any reputation management or crisis communications program.

Our reputation management practice is staffed with senior professionals who know how to analyze clients’ needs and develop strategic programs to achieve maximum results. Our reputation management clients come from a broad range of industries including finance, healthcare, education, food, fashion, real estate, manufacturing, telecommunications, technology, and travel and tourism as well as the non-profit sector.

Thank-you for that clarification. Somehow I got muddled on that sticking point. This is an extremely important detail. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I just notice something. You account fall in line with the article written a few days ago which is incorrect.

Initially, LE stated suicide and the public took exception to it. It did not happen the way the article and you presented it.

Your off record comment can only be attributed to that article as there has not been any other article written as such.

Inobu
BBM. Worth repeating. The fact that her hands & feat were bound, that she was naked, and outside, and LE were trying to justify suicide DESPITE the above, was what brought me to the website to begin with. <mod snip>

Remember the woman who talked to the media and gave a sterling character endorsement of JS. No one had any problem with the endorsement but she failed to attach her title and relationship as a employee of the PR firm. Does anyone remember this? MOO

Of course.

BBM. Worth repeating. The fact that her hands & feat were bound, that she was naked, and outside, and LE were trying to justify suicide DESPITE the above, was what brought me to the website to begin with. I wonder what brought others to the forum and interested them enough to join in July 2011.

Initially, LE thought it could be a homicide which is why I joined. Isn't this a crime forum?

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Coronado-Mansion-Mystery-a-Suicide-Source-128124368.html

Affiliated in any loose fashion to Sitrick and Co.?

(independant consultant, employee of an affiliate company, new fangled social media consultant a la Casey A. case, etc.)

Anonymity is important to our sleuthers-it is a TOS violation to try and figure out who someone is unless they choose to self identify.

O/T My brain's twisted - anyone care for a pretzel?

pretzels.jpg

O/T I have a few pretzels left - anyone care for one?

Snipped by me. But ... do we KNOW that they are investigating it VIGOROUSLY?

BBM

VIGOROUSLY???? YEAH, RIGHT!! Why no pressers? Case is already closed as far as I'm concerned. Poor Rebecca, no justice. :banghead:

So pleased for all the posts of today. I wonder that we're all bracing ourselves, come Monday, for either a lack of new information or a disappointing outcome. Against all odds, here's to faith in the face of indifference.

Mybelle, what is your opinion on what happened? honest question. You are arguing points made but I would like to know what do you think happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme