Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an article. A blog post from a non-news organization.

OKay, your correction has been duly noted. Whether it's an article, a blog, or writing on a scrap of paper, I wanted to share it to keep the discussion alive.

Thank you.

JS and RN are connected in this case.

Guess I should have said "public figure" instead of "rich and famous".

They weren't married so there is no legal connection between the two.

I can post links to plenty of cases publicly ruled suicides of people who were not public figures.

No need. I am well aware that a death certificate is a public document.

It would be a prosecutor requesting the seal. There is an on-going investigation. No reason for the Judge to disagree.

Good that you pointed that out.

The D.A. or prosecutor request such an action based on the circumstances. It often involved issues of disclosure and factors that can hinder a trial. There is no trial in a suicide so that move is done inline with a criminal act.

One can come to the conclusion that criminal act may have been at hand more so than a suicide.

Inobu

Those were suicides involving public figures. Rebecca was not a public figure, her boyfriend is. Big, big difference.
I believe when your nude bound dead body is splashed over every news station and internet news site across the world it does make you a public figure irregardless of the fact that you are dead.

You STRONGLY feel that she committed suicide. And some of us STRONGLY feel that she didn't. So why don't we agree, to disagree respectfully.

Sleeping in the nude would be information given to police by JS. Nothing about the news stories suggest their source is JS. He isn't conducting the investigation and the media would not use him as a source without confirming it with LE.

Orange extension cords are often used outdoors and Rebecca was found outdoors. Not at all odd, imo.

So are you suggesting she undressed then went outside in the nude to look for an orange extension cord? With AS in the guest house in close proximity to the main home she is going to be prancing about in the nude looking for extension cords?

Here is me playing this scenario out... let me see...let me go and get a cord and rope from the courtyard or garage. I need light to see, so I'll switch it on (or maybe it's already on). I wonder if AS will see me? Should I put my clothes on or not? Hmmm, I've got too much on my mind, I have to remember all the steps...I won't think about AS seeing me in the nude wondering what I'm doing out here. I'll just tip toe.

The D.A. or prosecutor request such an action based on the circumstances. It often involved issues of disclosure and factors that can hinder a trial. There is no trial in a suicide so that move is done inline with a criminal act.

One can come to the conclusion that criminal act may have been at hand more so than a suicide.

Inobu

I can't conclude it was a criminal act more so than a suicide. Just the opposite is my conclusion because of the child's death.

There is an on-going investigation by police. They don't investigate non-crimes.

I believe when your nude bound dead body is splashed over every news station and internet news site across the world it does make you a public figure irregardless of the fact that you are dead.

The police aren't going to let blogs and the media dictate how they handle this case, imo. and it's not Rebecca the media is worried about defaming, imo.

Inobu

Well this is interesting in that Pfingst is a former district attorney and hence it is in the best interest of JS, Medicis to keep everything under seal -- as it customary for Jonah Shacknai anyway from what I've seen in court dockets. I can see why it works to have him involved and retained as legal counsel. See is where you see the advantages of the rich and famous -- a regular joe schmoe would not be able to hit the ground running in this manner, imo.

Now what Inobu proposes about their being a criminal investigation is progress by virtue of a mandate by the prosecutor ...well that's hopeful.

I can't conclude it was a criminal act more so than a suicide. Just the opposite is my conclusion because of the child's death.

There is an on-going investigation by police. They don't investigate non-crimes.
That is the point. It is more so a criminal act being investigated than a suicide. The evidence point toward a criminal act, it is the inconsistencies that we see in the images that points away from suicide.

The suicide scene has two scenarios but we know it only happen in one manner. The problem is each manner is not reflective of the images presented.

The rope noose, orange cord and binding

Inobu

O/T My brain's twisted - anyone care for a pretzel?

pretzels.jpg

The police aren't going to let blogs and the media dictate how they handle this case, imo. and it's not Rebecca the media is worried about defaming, imo.
You stated that RN was not a public figure and I said that when yada yada yada, she was made a public figure thats all.

You STRONGLY feel that she committed suicide. And some of us STRONGLY feel that she didn't. So why don't we agree, to disagree respectfully.

Hey, by the way, and off topic on my part....
I saw your signature, and wanted to sincerely thank you for serving and protecting our country!

Ok, back to sluething....

So are you suggesting she undressed then went outside in the nude to look for an orange extension cord? With AS in the guest house in close proximity to the main home she is going to be prancing about in the nude looking for extension cords?

<modsnip>, the young woman is dead and according to police, AS did cut down her nude body. Where she found the cord she used really is irrelevant.

JMO

I very much think there is a possibility that Rebecca would have committed suicide, it can happen to anyone. But the circumstances are extremely unusual, for a suicide theory. She had pretty much a day or two, to realize her life had come to an end. If she was upset, why tell your sister that you love and trust that you'll call in the morning with an update? Why did DS's boyfriend's daughter post for everyone to pray for Maxie, if everyone (mom dad bf gf) knew he was already gone? And if this happened to my child, would I give up hope within a day or two? Don't miracles happen all the time? Wouldn't you have hope that something could change or they would see some brain activity? All I'm saying is with all due respect, the time between the accident and Rebecca's death was too short to process all this IMO. IF she did commit suicide, I feel for her and her family, and for everyone that has been involved in this case. But if she did NOT, I hope she receives the justice that she deserves.

And I'm sorry, but there is truth in figure heads being able to buy what they need or want. The Pharmaceutical Industry is no different. The truth of the matter is JS is well connected in many arenas and has the money to back it up. I'm not saying JS did this, I do not know if he did anything, he might just be using his influence to make the whole thing disappear. Or using it to help someone that is linked to him, because by him not doing anything to make it go away, it will continue to haunt Medicis (and therefore him).

Just my two cents. Take it for what it's worth. I'm sure my opinion will be shot down soon.

That is the point. It is more so a criminal act being investigated than a suicide. The evidence point toward a criminal act, it is the inconsistencies that we see in the images that points away from suicide.

The suicide scene has two scenarios but we know it only happen in one manner. The problem is each manner is not reflective of the images presented.

The rope noose, orange cord and binding

Inobu

The police initially didn't say they are investigating a criminal act, they have said they were investigating suspicious circumstances of her death and now, weeks later, the police are going off the record to tell the media their investigation is leaning to suicide. So I guess LE found more to go on than a blurry, aerial photo of her body after it was cut down.

with all due respect, the young woman is dead and according to police, AS did cut down her nude body. Where she found the cord she used really is irrelevant.

JMO

This is what perplexes me. How do you know for sure the AS cut her down. You used the word "did" like you were there. The Media everyone says it was a hanging and LE even said she was suspended.

That's what I can not understand, no one can collaborate AS actions but it is taken as the truth.

Inobu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member