Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed almost all of the last thread, and 12 of this...so disappointed there's not any real news yet.

if indeed a mirror was taken, then there are 3 possibilities- something got splashed on the mirror, the mirror was broken or something was written on the mirror.

if the rug was taken away too, the possiblities are - something got the rug wet or stained, some object or physical evidence was found on the rug.

The rug is still a big sticking point for me. If this was a suicide why would LE need to take a rug from the home? Rebecca was not inside the home (according to AS) when she was found but apparently there is some kind of evidence on the rug that pertains to her death. Then there is the picture/mirror. Again, taken from inside the home where it should not have anything to do with Rebecca's death unless she did not die how LE originally assumed.

my theory is that DS received a huge divorce settlement agreeing to have the divorce proceedings sealed and she was happy to be wealthy in her own right and away from JS

Interesting thought about sealed divorce proceedings. What event/circumstances could bring with it the threat of those proceedings being unsealed?

What might those proceedings contain?

And on another note, in theory, possible motives for JS to kill RZ...

1) blaming RZ for MS death turned to rage with plan to kill.
2) blaming RZ for MS death turned to rage that led to her accidental death.
3) desire to silence RZ to protect a third party who played a role in MS death, the facts of which were known by RZ.

It appears to me they were trying to do a re-enactment to figure out if it was actually possible to kill oneself the way she was found. Why did they decide not to do it? Officially because they said they are going to relay on forensics instead.

where have you read that they didn't do the reenactment? thanks :) the only article i've seen on a reenactment says that they were planning to do one, but didn't give any confirmation one way or another.

Interesting thought about sealed divorce proceedings. What event/circumstances could bring with it the threat of those proceedings being unsealed?

What might those proceedings contain?

And on another note, in theory, possible motives for JS to kill RZ...

1) blaming RZ for MS death turned to rage with plan to kill.
2) blaming RZ for MS death turned to rage that led to her accidental death.
3) desire to silence RZ to protect a third party who played a role in MS death, the facts of which were known by RZ.
Perhaps he (or she) just snapped.

I'm slow to anger. Really, I am. I didn't raise my voice in anger until I was 35 years old. My life just never required it until then, so when the time came to become enraged, I wasn't ready for it. My vision went dark, except I could see the person I was 'angry' with. I couldn't hear my friends beside me telling me to ignore what had been said, and everything was happening very slowly. I don't remember moving, but suddenly I was across the room with my finger almost touching this (tall) person's nose, and very calmly I said, "If I ever hear my daughter's name come out of your mouth again, I will slit your throat."

The person ran upstairs, backwards even, locked herself in her bedroom, and called the police. When they came, one officer asked me if I had threatened to kill this person, and I said "no. I did say I'd slit her throat if she ever said my daughter's name again". The officer asked me if I meant that, so I said "hell, yes I meant it! She called my daughter a stupid f*king *advertiser censored*, and she laughed when she said it! And my daughter loves her! and I trusted her!"
Then, I burst into tears. But, I had meant what I meant.

Until that second, when the tears came, I was in some other place. I was not my self. I honestly do not know what I might have been capable of, had my friends not taken me in hand and calmed me down. I don't remember wanting to kill anybody. I'm pretty sure I didn't want that. I cared about one thing just then, and that was making sure that (unusual person) didn't speak my daughter's name again. Period. It was not going to happen. No. Not. Ever. I wasn't even mad anymore, but Heaven help us all if she had said it.

I'm lucky I wasn't arrested. They threatened to do it. They said they'd make the (unusual person) ride in the back seat with me to jail, if we didn't both shake hands and say we were sorry. They said I would be charged with assault, and threatening murder, and making terrorist threats.

It took a few minutes, but we did it. My fingers were crossed, though. I had to go to a hotel for the night, and my other friend had to promise to stay with me there, which he did, and we did, so it all worked out.

It scared the heck out of me, though, and still does. Who knew?

Just saying. Maybe somebody snapped.
:croc:

No one. It's a bot translation.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a bot translation? When I read the article that quote was from I thought it seemed to have been a translation from another language by someone with a poor understanding of the English language.

I don't think DS did this to RN. I definitely and most certainly feel she blamed her though...absolutely. I don't think it was long enough for Rebecca to come to this conclusion just yet...the child was not even officially dead. Some people strongly believe in miracles -- some people pray hard for a miracle. Too soon...in my book. I could see after his death -- after it settles in -- what the true outcome is and how much she is blamed. On the second day, I think RN still wanted to participate in any way she could (and of cours she felt responsible), but maybe ever more so she wanted to be there and do whatever she could. Who would not love a sweet little thing like Maxxie??? Why wouldn't RN love this child? By the way, the one picture I saw of her holding Little Maxxie in her arms shows me great tenderness and a loving affection towards the little boy.

I don't want anyone thinking that I don't understand their side of this case for I certainly do understand. Suicides mimic homicides and that can cause many to wonder if it is really suicide or homicide.

But I do think they all knew very shortly after his fall that he was brain dead (including Rebecca) and there is no way to reverse that. I think everyone knew on the first day what the end results were going to be. I think they kept him on life support for two reasons. Time to spend with him even though he did not know they were there and looking for a match so that his organs could be harvested.

I even wonder now if Rebecca ever came to the hospital at all. If not, was that her choice or did she feel like an outsider? If so it pretty much left Rebecca in isolation to deal with her own deep pain spending the days and nights alone leaving her to dwell on what had happened. I believe she loved Maxie and Jonah completely. It is very understandable to me that she would be in great depression about her life changing events because they were as traumatic as they could get.

IMO

Check out this website on suicides.

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

Statistics for the entire US for the year 2005 show that the most common method of committing suicide for women is by poisons (overdosing)- 39.1%, followed by firearms- 31.0%, hanging- 20.2%, then all other methods combined- 9.7%.

Based on these statistics, it isn't likely that Rebecca chose hanging as her method. Add to that the bindings on her wrists and ankles plus her being found naked. To me, it just doesn't add up to suicide.

I dont think anyone can say it isnt likely when over 20% of females choose this method.

IMO

My theory is that she was asleep or otherwise preoccupied with her own interests to pay attention to the child. I really have no idea. All I know is the outcome was preventable.

Child endangerment happens every day, unfortunately, by those who place themselves ahead of the welfare of a child.

I agree that a child is a huge responsibility and that one must always be two steps head. Children have no concept of consequences and adults know better.

BBM

Yes, but if JS can work out an "agreeable" takeover, in this economy, could it be possible to say to prosecutor.....give him a couple weeks to work out this company deal and then he will turn himself in?

hope this makes sense, cause I'm not sure I'm saying what i mean..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You are so funny!!! LOL

Well, I don't think Medicis is willing to submit to another company. No way no how -- only when there the ***** has hit the fan and there is absolutely no other alternative. Until then -- they are not selling to anyone IMO.

As far as arrangements with the prosecutor, I have no idea. I think having Pfingst on your side is definitely a favorable character in your corner.

I'm slow to anger. Really, I am. I didn't raise my voice in anger until I was 35 years old. My life just never required it until then, so when the time came to become enraged, I wasn't ready for it. My vision went dark, except I could see the person I was 'angry' with. I couldn't hear my friends beside me telling me to ignore what had been said, and everything was happening very slowly. I don't remember moving, but suddenly I was across the room with my finger almost touching this (tall) person's nose, and very calmly I said, "If I ever hear my daughter's name come out of your mouth again, I will slit your throat."

The person ran upstairs, backwards even, locked herself in her bedroom, and called the police. When they came, one officer asked me if I had threatened to kill this person, and I said "no. I did say I'd slit her throat if she ever said my daughter's name again". The officer asked me if I meant that, so I said "hell, yes I meant it! She called my daughter a stupid f*king *advertiser censored*, and she laughed when she said it! And my daughter loves her! and I trusted her!"

Until that second, when the tears came, I was in some other place. I was not my self. I honestly do not know what I might have been capable of, had my friends not taken me in hand and calmed me down. I don't remember wanting to kill anybody. I'm pretty sure I didn't want that. I cared about one thing just then, and that was making sure that (unusual person) didn't speak my daughter's name again. Period. It was not going to happen. No. Not. Ever. I wasn't even mad anymore, but Heaven help us all if she had said it.

I'm lucky I wasn't arrested. They threatened to do it. They said they'd make the (unusual person) ride in the back seat with me to jail, if we didn't both shake hands and say we were sorry. They said I would be charged with assault, and threatening murder, and making terrorist threats.

It took a few minutes, but we did it. My fingers were crossed, though. I had to go to a hotel for the night, and my other friend had to promise to stay with me there, which he did, and we did, so it all worked out.

I feel this deep in my heart. Nothing will make you move mountains like a child -- the love for a child is unlike anything else in this world.

I don't want anyone thinking that I don't understand their side of this case for I certainly do understand. Suicides mimic homicides and that can cause many to wonder if it is really suicide or homicide.

But I do think they all knew very shortly after his fall that he was brain dead (including Rebecca) and there is no way to reverse that. I think everyone knew on the first day what the end results were going to be. I think they kept him on life support for two reasons. Time to spend with him even though he did not know they were there and looking for a match so that his organs could be harvested.

I even wonder now if Rebecca ever came to the hospital at all. If not, was that her choice or did she feel like an outsider? If so it pretty much left Rebecca in isolation to deal with her own deep pain spending the days and nights alone leaving her to dwell on what had happened. I believe she loved Maxie and Jonah completely. It is very understandable to me that she would be in great depression about her life changing events because they were as traumatic as they could get.

IMO

I agree with mostly everything you said, except that I feel that less than two days after the incident is not enough to say I'm going to kill myself. I think she was not allowed to go to the hospital because DS was there -- and Lord knows you don't want to rival women in the same room -- much less when one is negligent and being held responsible for the condition of the child. Talk about there being complete chaos. I would be damned if I let "the other woman who did not watch my child" anywhere near my child.

This wasn't an accident, imo. Police haven't commented lately that Max's death was a tragic accident....and neither have his parents. Justice = truth and I think it is unfair to imply either of his parents are responsible for the death of his father's girlfriend.

JMO

There is zero evidence that this was not an accident.

I don't think they have released any info on the knots, some say the knots will be the key.

It appears, to me, that they're saying there were two knots, (not necessarily different type knots) but the type of knots COULD determine if it's suicide or homicide. It went on to say that IF it was a slip knot, (I believe they're speaking specifically to the hands), that someone else must have done it. Bedcause a SLIP KNOT requires a second person to tighten it. It would have been impossible for the victim to have done THAT TYPE of a knot to her own hands. She could, however, (imho) have done a slip knot to her feet and a different knot to her hands.

JMHO
fran

Exactly - there is no evidence for either scenario. The only thing we have to go by is the police's assertion in the very beginning that Maxxie's death was probably a tragic accident. When common sense set in that his death has to be re-investigated in light of Rebecca's demise -- then they had to revert and re-investigate. Why? Because of two possibilities: One had to do with the other, or it was a freak coincidence.

I have always been very easygoing too even now at my age but I think anyone is capable of exploding in anger if the circumstances are right for it and I have done so myself a couple of times in the past.

As far as hurting someone though? I really know I could never really do that unless someone broke into our home and was trying to do harm to me or one of my loved ones. That would not be done out of anger but an instinct to protect those whom I love dearly.

As far as Dina and Jonah's possible anger. Grief comes in stages and yes, anger is one of them, but to me with the situation so grave at the time, I think they both were stunned, shocked and in disbelief and try to grasp the undeniable thought they were going to lose their precious son.

Anger would sit in......in due time and maybe Rebecca knew that it would come and she would be blamed for Maxie's death.

Maybe Rebecca already blamed herself more than anyone. I know I sure would if a child suffered an irreversable tragedy while they were under my care. Heck, I felt so bad even when one of our children fell down and got a boo boo.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members