Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'm seeing the same posters comment but they seem angry and trashing RN with very little to go on :waitasec:

I don't recall anyone knowing his whereabouts. Although there might have been one entry some hwere (of a friend?) who said both the first wife's kids flew back to SC. Maybe someone else remembers.

There is quite a heated ongoing conversation at the Coronado Patch.
http://coronado.patch.com/articles/few-new-details-in-deaths-at-shacknai-mansion-in-coronado

Takes a bit to scroll through it all. A poster oddly enough named extra states that ES was away at chess camp. Just "wondering" where that information came from if it hasn't been divulged to the public... :beagle:

Hi guys!

Just a couple of notes - if you are going to talk about comments following a MSM article, you need to link the article. You can not cut and paste comments here, but you can paraphrase or direct others by posting the link and saying something such as "see the comment posted today at 12:01 p.m."

Second, the Hinkymeter is an allowed link, so if you are going to discuss that site, you need to provide the link. A word of CAUTION though - we do not sleuth other members. Some of the earlier discussion in this thread today could lead one to believe that you are talking about a WS member. Now, I know you would never do that because it is just plain rude and it is a serious violation of TOS to sleuth another member. And if you did do that - then please either alert the post so the mods can take a look at it or send me a pm and I will fix it.

Thanks,

Salem

that brings to mind the possibility that the dog person could be a person of interest as well ...you know , its always possible for sales rep or business owner to have a crush on a customer ? (and vice-versa)

I was never impressed with the dog person. He changed and embellished his story every single time he was interviewed. I think he was enjoying the publicity that he and his doggie business was getting.

And, Jane Velez Mitchell's interview with him was just horrendous! She continued to say over and over that "He (meaning the doggie business owner) saw the victim the day she died." And, he even agreed with her at one point.

He didn't see her the day she died! He doesn't know if she ever went to the hospital! He didn't know what any of the relationships with the children were. And for he and Jane to imply that the presence of another woman was somehow suspicious? And, for him to suggest in any of his interviews that he thought anything was odd about what she said or what she did is just simply absurd. I always found what he said in interviews I saw to be sort of self serving and worthless. IMO.

Thanks Salem!

I still say it's too darn weird they never clarified who was at the house Monday.

If the second female at the home was a minor, that may be why no name is provided?

Just read the recommended heated discussion on Coronado Patch. The Coronado neighbor boys name was listed. When I checked FB, there are only 2 boys with that name - one just happens to be from AZ. His interests include Coronado Island! Bet he knows if there was loud music/party on Tuesday night. Any teens that hear loud music playing late at night, are going to be spying on any party....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just re read this article, and the neighborhood teen is quoted in article stating that GS was in Coronado until Monday morning, went to South Carolina by time 911 crew showed up. So, not clear if she was there at time of accident, the fled back to her Mom vs went to ED or police station vs had pre booked flight back home earlier that morning. In that case, I would expect her Dad to have taken her to the airport and it sounds like he was at the gym.
...http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...6arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html
."

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=73531182

I don't know if this was posted before, but there are strange name spellings in here. And it claims that there was a private memorial planned for July 18 and MS passed away on the 17th. So they would have had to have the memorial planned and his burial spot chosen before he was taken off life support? :waitasec:

Interesting wording, throughout. Cites SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE
JULY 17, 2011 SUNDAY but I can't find an article that says the same things this does.

:banghead::banghead:Good Grief! Still no real news????? For Pete's sake! What the heck are they doing ? Where is the investigation going?

:banghead::banghead:Good Grief! Still no real news????? For Pete's sake! What the heck are they doing ? Where is the investigation going?
I know I wish the heck they would do something, I'm going away for 10 days on tues and will have severely limited internet.. at times none :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know I wish the heck they would do something, I'm going away for 10 days on tues and will have severely limited internet.. at times none :banghead::banghead::banghead:

At the rate this "investigation" is going you won't miss a thing. I seriously doubt that we will have any news before you get back. Heck, we may not have any news in 10 days or more after you get back. Be safe on your trip though!

Why the big rush to board the dog when she didn't go to the hospital? TG mentions that that was strange to him and I agree. If a woman was there or arriving as he left at approximately 9:00 am........did someone show up and tell RN to stay away from the hospital? Then AS shows up. Did he go to the hospital? Rebecca turns up dead 22 hrs later, hanging from what I presume could well be MS's balcony.......nude with her hands and feet bound. Did RN tell someone she was "tied up" doing something when the accident happened? Could that have been part of the discussion with the mystery woman?

JS must have communicated with RN at least once to know where the dog was. Odd to talk about and remember a thing like that at a time like that. Wouldn't he know that RN wasn't wanted at the hospital?

Sorry for all those rambling, disconnected questions. :crosseyed:

If there was some kind of party planned that night, Ocean would more than likely have been taken to the kennel a day or 2 earlier.His breed gets very excited and would not have done well at any party. I doubt they would have tied him up or put him in a room- he would likely be loud and destroy things. So if there was a party and he was going to be kenneled-why did he NOT have his shots up to date?

Also I am a person who sleeps nude. However, if I was in RN's situation- I would have been sleeping fully clothed with shoes on just so I could be ready to run out the door to the hospital at a moment's notice. And if I was told to NOT go to the hospital I would still sleep clothed as I'm sure JS would not be happy to see me all naked and carefree sleeping the night away. And I ESPECIALLY would NOT be sleeping nude with AS so close by.What if he had an emergency in the guest house- a pipe broke or whatever. I just know that when things are NOT normal I sleep with clothes on. sorry to be TMI.

I actually think that RN did NOT get undressed for bed that night as how could she sleep at all? Therefore she must have been up roaming the house or just staring off into space or praying. I have NEVER prayed naked. Not saying I wouldn't if it came down to it but I am trying to put myself in her place and I just don't see her getting naked in any way that night.

why do women sleep naked ? or do men do too ? I mean I don't go around asking my friends if they sleep nude LOLs so this might be a good excuse/time to ask this question, I was thinking about doing it, but i keep worrying about getting bitten or someone might grab my........ ok sorry guys ,too much information already... :floorlaugh:

If there was some kind of party planned that night, Ocean would more than likely have been taken to the kennel a day or 2 earlier.His breed gets very excited and would not have done well at any party. I doubt they would have tied him up or put him in a room- he would likely be loud and destroy things. So if there was a party and he was going to be kenneled-why did he NOT have his shots up to date?

Also I am a person who sleeps nude. However, if I was in RN's situation- I would have been sleeping fully clothed with shoes on just so I could be ready to run out the door to the hospital at a moment's notice. And if I was told to NOT go to the hospital I would still sleep clothed as I'm sure JS would not be happy to see me all naked and carefree sleeping the night away. And I ESPECIALLY would NOT be sleeping nude with AS so close by.What if he had an emergency in the guest house- a pipe broke or whatever. I just know that when things are NOT normal I sleep with clothes on. sorry to be TMI.

I actually think that RN did NOT get undressed for bed that night as how could she sleep at all? Therefore she must have been up roaming the house or just staring off into space or praying. I have NEVER prayed naked. Not saying I wouldn't if it came down to it but I am trying to put myself in her place and I just don't see her getting naked in any way that night.

Just read the recommended heated discussion on Coronado Patch. The Coronado neighbor boys name was listed. When I checked FB, there are only 2 boys with that name - one just happens to be from AZ. His interests include Coronado Island! Bet he knows if there was loud music/party on Tuesday night. Any teens that hear loud music playing late at night, are going to be spying on any party....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just re read this article, and the neighborhood teen is quoted in article stating that GS was in Coronado until Monday morning, went to South Carolina by time 911 crew showed up. So, not clear if she was there at time of accident, the fled back to her Mom vs went to ED or police station vs had pre booked flight back home earlier that morning. In that case, I would expect her Dad to have taken her to the airport and it sounds like he was at the gym.
...http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...6arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html
."

Here's a quote from the azcentral story that interests me:

Prchal said that the Shacknais were friendly and that Jonah Shacknai often walked with his daughters and Zahau around town.

The question of Rebecca's sister continues to be unanswered. Shacknai does not have 'daughters'. Who was the other girl?

You will be missed defense. Enjoy your time away.

At the rate this "investigation" is going you won't miss a thing. I seriously doubt that we will have any news before you get back. Heck, we may not have any news in 10 days or more after you get back. Be safe on your trip though!
Well stated, TorisMom. Most likely the truth. lol

Good morning, WS!
pc30.gif

Looks like JS is going to be making lots of money this year......
"Dysport has now obtained approval from the FDA for use in the United States. ...Jonah Shacknai is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Medicis. Mr. Shacknai indicated that Medicis, the organization that can make Dysport, was incredibly happy to get approval of the medication in the United States. He also indicated that Medicis is functioning to produce other cosmetic Product."

Read article below:
http://www.dysportvsbotox.net/345/announcing-the-newest-fda-authorized-wrinkle-decreasing-item/

Here's a quote from the azcentral story that interests me:

Prchal said that the Shacknais were friendly and that Jonah Shacknai often walked with his daughters and Zahau around town.

The question of Rebecca's sister continues to be unanswered. Shacknai does not have 'daughters'. Who was the other girl?

Could the other girl be Dina's boyfriend's daughter? The one who posted about Maxie who spoke of him very affectionately? Maybe all the families/SOs were friendly with each other. Dina and her boyfriend and his child and Maxie and when Jonah's other children came. Maybe his child is around GSs age?

It isn't unheard of for the families to get along after a divorce especially when children are involved.

IMO

Could the other girl be Dina's boyfriend's daughter? The one who posted about Maxie who spoke of him very affectionately? Maybe all the families/SOs were friendly with each other. Dina and her boyfriend and his child and Maxie and when Jonah's other children came. Maybe his child is around GSs age?

It isn't unheard of for the families to get along after a divorce especially when children are involved.

IMO

But why would DS' boyfriend's daughter go around with JS? DS had to send Max over their per custody agreement, I presume. But not her boyfriend's daughter.
That post also said her father won't let her go to the hospital where MS was.
So I don't know how friendly the families were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3