Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marty Rudoy, an attorney who represented Rebecca’s family during the initial stages of the investigation said this:

“The dirt on the balcony is not consistent with the actual dirt on her feet. It was dirt from a garden.”

Screen captures of photos shown along with Mr. Rudoy’s statement in support of his claim. The balcony looks pretty clean, IMO.

Photos courtesy of Marcia Clark Investigates the First 48 - The Spreckels Mansion Mystery

Thanks to Mr Rudoy for saying that, it's what many here believed all along. I just wish he'd said so years ago, it would have saved us a few arguments here! I don't recall from my one visit to the area what the soil looks like in this area, but it looks more like the kind of dark colored landscaping mulch or topsoil/potting mixture that landscaping companies put in flower beds and around bushes.

Keith Greer responding to a tweet by Marcia Clark..

Keith Greer
@GreerLawyer
Thank you @thatmarciaclark for leading the ***************** charge. #zahau #truecrime

marcia clark
@thatmarciaclark
·
11h
#CallToAction: Nothing about Rebecca Zahau's tragic death -- ruled a suicide but consistent with a homicide -- is straightforward. Join me in calling on the San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. (@SDSheriff) to fully reopen the case and get justice for Rebecca:
(link: https://www.sdsheriff.net/contact.html) sdsheriff.net/contact.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/greerlawyer?lang=en

That's strange Mica. Why is there a string of asterisks in KG's tweet?

That's strange Mica. Why is there a string of asterisks in KG's tweet?

For some reason WS is blocking it. I don't know. It's not like that on Mr. Greer's page.

For some reason WS is blocking it. I don't know. It's not like that on Mr. Greer's page.

#*****************

Let's see if this gets blocked. It shouldn't because WHY SHOULD IT? We're only asking for justice and this is justice advocacy forum.

#*****************

Let's see if this gets blocked. It shouldn't because WHY SHOULD IT? We're only asking for justice and this is justice advocacy forum.

Wow. This site is blocking #justice #for #rebecca. Why???

How do we tag tricia and admins on this?

I've never seen that happen before. I'll try a few others out,

#justiceforsophie
#justiceforvictoria

ETA yes they worked, obviously. So it's been blocked. I cannot fathom why that would be.

I think the difference is that justice 4 rebecca is approved and justice for Rebecca isn’t...yet. The easiest way to ask someone if it can be approved is to report your own post and type in your question. :)

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/justice4rebecca?src=hashtag_click

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/*****************?src=hashtag_click

It is a long story - but it has been this way for YEARS. Remember when Rebecca's threads were closed? Think of all of the drama on the threads, and evil lurking behind their keyboards (notice they're mysteriously gone now)
:thinking:

I believe this was done as a necessity by WS. Perhaps because of all that has transpired in the progress towards true :justice: for Rebecca, the Owner + Admins may be able to revisit this.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding to and correcting my prior post. The black thing on the table is not a tripod but two remote control devices. The pink object on the tray looks like a candle. Note the phone toward the rear of the table.

Screen captured photo courtesy of Marsha Clark Investigates The First 48 - The Spreckels Mansion Mystery

If that is a phone, then someone had handled it immediately prior to the picture or else we wouldn’t be able to see the screen.

It looks like an iPhone on the home screen. And Jonah had an iPhone. Just sayin.

If that is a phone, then someone had handled it immediately prior to the picture or else we wouldn’t be able to see the screen.

It looks like an iPhone on the home screen. And Jonah had an iPhone. Just sayin.

Excellent points!

I thoroughly enjoyed Marcia Clark’s latest episode, especially how methodical the presentation was.

I am very surprised, though, that there was no discussion about the way Rebecca’s legs were bent and why that wasn’t a red flag for the original investigators.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JS likely had more than one phone: one for personal stuff, and one for business.............

JS likely had more than one phone: one for personal stuff, and one for business.............

We know JS had a phone with him that night because he left Rebecca the deleted voice message.

ID's new series Breaking Homicide will be reviewing this case next sunday. Here's a link that shows when it'll be on. https://g.co/kgs/XzwTmg

Thank you! A little about the show...

REBECCA ZAHAU / SAN DIEGO, CA premieres Sunday, May 6 at 9pm ET

In one of the most unique cases covered this season, Derrick and Kris visit sunny San Diego where, in 2001, 32-year-old Rebecca Zahau was found dead, hanging naked, her hands bound behind her back. The case had all the signs of murder, but police ruled it a suicide. Were they wrong? Or did she pull off one of the most incredible death scenes ever staged? Derrick and Kris go step-by-step to try and re-create the scene of the crime and figure out what really happened.

https://corporate.discovery.com/dis...tigation-discoverys-series-breaking-homicide/

ID's new series Breaking Homicide will be reviewing this case next sunday. Here's a link that shows when it'll be on. https://g.co/kgs/XzwTmg

Breaking Homicide is one of my new favorites (and not just on ID). Thank you for the heads up.

The amount of attention her case is finally receiving is almost unbelievable! Without a doubt, it is long overdue.
It's been a true reminder (to me) to always keep the faith.
For those who can no longer speak for themselves, the pursuit of the truth must be relentless.
#!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello fellow sleuths, I’ve been away due to a bereavement, I lost someone close, they suddenly died of a brain hemorrhage. Been a sorrowful time for me.

I’ve really missed our discussions, I’m so very very happy that things are happening, but could I ask one of you to do a Little précis, a summary of what’s happening for me? I will read all the threads eventually, but to help me up to speed.

I would be very grateful.

I just saw the slideshow and a pair of gloves on a table....?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back