Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he’s discussing how there should have been dna in areas AS claimed he touched but there wasn’t.

Now he’s discussing how there should have been dna in areas AS claimed he touched but there wasn’t.

Yes, and that all indications are that things were wiped down, and if RZ had committed suicide, she wouldn't first wipe everything down.

I would love any updates you can give. I'm at work and can only sneak peeks at the thread.

THANK YOU!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ok did the feed just die for others?

What polyp? (rhetorical :slap:)

The PINK nail polish, that was SO very significant :shame:

And orange on her toes. Also interesting..one part of the report said her feet were very dirty on the bottoms. Then elsewhere in the report, it said her toe nails were very clean and well groomed. Not sure about you, but typically when my feet are very dirty, my toenails are dirty too.

Thanks. It tells me content not available. “Link may have expired or page may only be visible to an audience I’m not in.” So thanks for the written summaries!

I have been able to get the live feed with my cell phone/cellular connection, but not Wifi for some reason. Hope that helps some of you. :)

Looks like they stopped streaming w/no explanation.

I have been able to get the live feed with my cell phone/cellular connection, but not Wifi for some reason. Hope that helps some of you. :)

Do I need the FB app on my phone? Please tell me no.

Do I need the FB app on my phone? Please tell me no.

No, just open a browser window.

Some folks may have better luck by switching to a different browser, too!

xoxoxo

Go Greer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members