Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greer is showing that WHERE they tested the knot is not a location where someone aactually needed to touch in order to tie them

ABC just stated they are having technical problems and crew is trying to fix it

Mr. Greer is reading excerpts from what I believe is Dr. Wecht's AR.

The rolling comments on FB (both on my laptop earlier and now on my phone) are about 1,000 to 1 for murder, near as I can tell.

Dr. Wecht said the mechanics of Dr. Lucas's autopsy were fine, it was his conclusion that was flawed, because it included flawed (or incomplete) information from Det. Tsuida with regard to DNA, etc. Wecht's autopsy also identified more bruising on her back that Lucas's. Blood starts in shower. Rope burn was not source of blood (per defense). Significance of this is the knife, which was tested and had RZ's blood on both sides of the rivets.

ETA: Might be both sides up to the rivets

Mr. Greer is having to rush his presentation. Guess there's a time limit.

Right now he’s reading Wecht’s credentials and what Wecht has stated about how impossible this feat would have been. People all over the
US seem to be watching

Right now he’s reading Wecht’s credentials and what Wecht has stated about how impossible this feat would have been. People all over the
US seem to be watching

Just an FYI for everyone - it seems depending on what version you're watching, it's still going on or they've broken for lunch.

So far, I haven’t seen a single comment from anyone who believes it’s suicide. People are not stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring