Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the judge cut off Greer's closing arguments to break for lunch. That was... unfortunate.

So glad Greer gets a rebuttal after the defense closing. I can't imagine what they'll come up with.

Does this guy think yelling at the jury will be more convincing than just using a normal tone of voice?

Does this guy think yelling at the jury will be more convincing than just using a normal tone of voice?

So far, it seems he's telling the jury they need to believe Adam because Adam said he didn't do it.

Defense closing is polished and well-rehearsed, but he really doesn't have anything to say, IMO. He seems to be avoiding all talk of knots.

I’m unable to get the feed now.

Thanks Tricia. I think staying open is the best option. All is well at the moment. :)

OK EVERYONE,

We have two choices.

1- We could shut the thread down until a mod can help out. When I say a "mod" I mean me

2-You can alert on actual terms of service violations and then be very patient while a mod finds the time to come in and look.

Both sides are allowed. If someone claims a witness said something and does not back it up with the transcript and you know what they are posting is wrong then please alert with the correct transcript.

I am out of town but when I have a moment I will go thru the thread. Hopefully later tonight.
Tricia

Defense closing is polished and well-rehearsed, but he really doesn't have anything to say, IMO. He seems to be avoiding all talk of knots.

Yeah, I'm not sure "THESE CHARGES ARE PREPOSTEROUS" is a viable defense.

This guy sounds mad and like he's grasping at straws, imo. I guess that's all he's got. Can't imagine the jury is impressed so far.

ETA: It's the "How Dare You Accuse My Client" defense. :D

Please keep summarizing. I still can’t get the feed and I’ve tried every which way. Thanks! :)

I’m unable to get the feed now.
I was using your links before but this time I used Izzy's method. Went to 10 news San Diego and went to FB link. That does not work on my Android phone because I don't do FB (no app) but it works on my Windows tablet. Hope that helps.

https://www.10news.com

Please keep summarizing. I still can’t get the feed and I’ve tried every which way. Thanks! :)

Try this - go here: https://www.10news.com/

Click on the FB icon on the right

On the FB page, scroll down till you see the video of this case and click it and see if it works

He's now talking about Mary's cross and how initially they thought it was the sisters and Adam because they didn't have all the evidence from the sheriff. He is trying to poke holes in the fact that at first Mary & Greer tried to go after all of them. He keeps saying they had no evidence at all. IMO he is really bungling this portion. He is confusing me with the route he is trying to go and I've been following the case! I don't think I'm being biased, I really think he is having a hard time trying to tie the fact that Greer let Dina & Nina out of the case and that means there is no evidence against Adam. Objections are happening because, I think, because the lawyer keeps trying to talk about the Max side of things and the objections are getting sustained because that isn't pertinent to this case against Adam. I might have that a little wrong.

This attorney is ranting now a bit, and Mr. Greer is objecting and all his objections thus far have been sustained.

I'd really like to share where he's going with all this or what point he's making, but I honestly don't have a clue.

He's all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member