Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webb now Summarizing charges from lawsuit.
Highlighting Greer claims RZ regained consciousness..attempting to discredit closing argument, saying Greer started the case with a theory and then change the story. Appearing to say Greer changing theories because they have no evidence. Highlighting defense thought DS and NS were involved but changed opinion, listing original theories and attempting to discredit charges. Calling case fiction, all this fiction is from plaintiff.

Paraphrasing
Just my opinion...

Oh here we go again. I think he's got his notes mixed up and he's starting from the beginning again. (oh! by the way!)

Webb saying Mary and Greer are masters at fiction, as this is what the case is all about, fiction.

Paraphrasing

(Very accusatory, not a good tactical move IMO)

Just my opinion...

Didn't greer state "semi-conscious"?

Webb saying Mary and Greer are masters at fiction, as this is what the case is all about, fiction.

Paraphrasing

But isn't AS the one who actually writes fiction?:thinking:

Webb’s delivery is so bad. He doesn’t sound like he knows what he’s talking about.

Listening to the testimony by the defense, what is coming across to me is that RZ was a survivor. Not someone who would just give up and commit suicide...IMO

Agree. I mean, put my suicide "factors" up there, I probably don't look too good, either. But, I am a fighter, survivor, liver of life. Rebecca seems to have been, as well.

Webb trying to say that unless there are witnesses you can't prove someone battered or murdered a victim. Really?

Webb now saying (suggesting) the next door neighbor should be a murder suspect based on the evidence. No evidence just because AS was in the guest house he committed murder.

Stating Miss Alison’s testimony of screaming on the night had nothing to do with Adam. Now discounting her testimony as she changed her story. Anyhow, no evidence this was related to AS anyhow.

Paraphrasing

Just my opinion

I have known the Alison's for many years. To suggest that Mrs. Alison should be a murder suspect is preposterous! I also find it interesting that LE tried to keep it quiet that she had come forward. I was having coffee with the Alison's one Sunday shortly after Rebecca was murdered, and they brought up the fact that Mrs. Alison heard screams that night, and that LE didn't seem to be interested..............

OOh boofreakin'boo POOR, poor Adam :tantrum:

:laughing:

Webb now showing a screen image of the jury form questions WITH A BIG RED CROSS in the ‘no evidence’ box....

Doing the same now for question two... relating to battery ‘ the answer should be no’

‘Then you don’t have to answer any other questions....’

Highlighting that Greer asked for one penny for battery. Saying don’t be misled by the penny claim..

‘Plaintiff Completely failed in proving their case’

Now explaining he can’t speak again, no rebuttal... telling jury to ask ‘where are the witnesses’ for plaintiffs claim , as ‘I cannot get a chance to speak again on this horrific matter, a living hell for AS...suggesting he is a sexual deviant...none of us have any idea of AS pain and suffering during these past years based on these allegations.’

AS is glad he has had the opportunity to put this in your hands, to exonerate him. Return a favorable verdict so he can move on with his life.

Thanked jury. Finished

(I’m Paraphrasing)

Gone to break to 10.55am

Webb is finished. 15 minute break.

Thanks everyone who is posting the closing for those of us who can't watch!!

:loveyou:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They're taking mid-morning break. Webb is finished with his closing argument.

Webb trying to say that unless there are witnesses you can't prove someone battered or murdered a victim. Really?

Ridiculous. There are no witnesses because Adam was the only person there besides Rebecca. The neighbor was a witness to hearing a scream. They worked to discredit her.

Anyone know if Greer is subject to a time limit? If so, how long?

Ridiculous. There are no witnesses because Adam was the only person there besides Rebecca. The neighbor was a witness to hearing a scream. They worked to discredit her.

Agree. And if the legal standard for proving murder required having actual witnesses to the killing, there would be a lot of murderers out walking the streets today. The jurors must be wondering about that argument. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist