Rebecca's cell phone records

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some text messages were left out of the phone activity I posted earlier so here is an addition of text messages on 7/11 between RZ and NR. Just info for those who might be interested.

NR - 209-814-xxxx
July 11
10:02PM - outgoing 2M

July 11
9:52PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
9:52PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
9:53PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
9:53PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
10:53PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
10:55PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
10:57PM - TEXT MESSAGE In

July 12
10:41PM - TEXT MESSAGE In

Thank you! This was something I specifically wondered about it.

WOW!!! RED FLAG.... On July 11 JS is texting like mad with RZ untill 2AM 7AM...sleeping I presume.... all day on the 12th..up untill 8:43PM.. THEN NOTHING!!!!! WHY WHY WHY?

The previous night they texted until 2AM... !!!

WHY... because he went back to the mansion to speak with her in person... and accidentally killed her? BECAUSE HE KNEW SHE WAS DEAD!!!! He didn't even text her.. for a good morning how are ya honey!!!! NADDA NOTHING!!!

JS looks guiltier and guiltier to me. His last text is 8:43PM.... the NOTHING there is NO RECORD of his CALL that leaves a voice mail..... he is setting things up.. his communication with RZ suddenly changes drastically.... and there is no record of his call.. there is a voice mail check..the last thing done on her phone who does it???? him.. to make sure there are no incriminating messges on her voice mail... are there ANY voice mails left at all? He mentions that he left a voice mail to FILL IN for the no contact after 8:43... and to explain a call he KNOWS was made to voice mail on her phone...!!!

goodness.. this is very upsetting...

Bye jove Mrs. Sherlock, I think your posts speak volumes. I wonder if SDSO wants to figure there is something suspicious, or if they are attempting to cover up evidence.

Some text messages were left out of the phone activity I posted earlier so here is an addition of text messages on 7/11 between RZ and NR. Just info for those who might be interested.

NR - 209-814-xxxx
July 11
10:02PM - outgoing 2M

July 11
9:52PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
9:52PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
9:53PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
9:53PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
10:53PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
10:55PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
10:57PM - TEXT MESSAGE In

July 12
10:41PM - TEXT MESSAGE In

Deanna, what strikes me as VERY odd about this, is that she could have asked to 'speak' to Rebecca during any/all of those text messages. She could also have been saying other things, of which I may have an idea or two. Why did we earlier only hear about the last text? It made it seem as if there was nothing unusual, as she just wanted to 'talk about Max's accident.' Yea, um hum.

Thank you for posting these!! An hour and 5 minutes, all those texts, then boom, one that Rebecca plain doesn't answer. After a woman was seen outside of the house. Click, click, click, wonder who's clock is ticking?

Kathleen McKenna is posting on CoronadoPatch that she made two phone calls to people that were listed on Rebecca's cell records and had very interesting responses. With all due respect to her, I will quote Kathleen who is writing a book on Rebecca's case:

"Hi Robert and crew :) Two very odd things today occured during my conversations with people i called from R's cell phone record, one woman, (the former caretaker sounded like she was having a heart attack and asked me if I had the phone) What? The next was odder still it was the mother of Jonah's publicist, now how did R's phone have the publicist J, hired following R's death on it, she made a point of telling me she was going to call her daughter, thats fine, I was confused enough to give it to the national media. You see in both those calls they seemed to think I had the phone....what? Okay do we all remember when the sad day came when we found out that contrary to what we had been told there was no phone call at 1230am or so? Well Anne cant get the phone the family cant get the phone, the latest story is that there "is brand new just discovered technology" that helps the police with the phone...erm on a closed case? Do they have the phone? Have they ever had the phone? I dont take a think on faith anymore, thoughts, comments? Please no rude or hateful ones as I will not respond to them and will delete them unread, sorry but lifes too long for that sort of thing. :)"

I hope it is within the rules to post this, if not, I apologize. We don't know that Rebecca's phone is missing so I don't want to start rumors, I am just passing along what was found out today from Kathleen. Very interesting indeed.

Kathleen McKenna is posting on CoronadoPatch that she made two phone calls to people that were listed on Rebecca's cell records and had very interesting responses. With all due respect to her, I will quote Kathleen who is writing a book on Rebecca's case:

"Hi Robert and crew :) Two very odd things today occured during my conversations with people i called from R's cell phone record, one woman, (the former caretaker sounded like she was having a heart attack and asked me if I had the phone) What? The next was odder still it was the mother of Jonah's publicist, now how did R's phone have the publicist J, hired following R's death on it, she made a point of telling me she was going to call her daughter, thats fine, I was confused enough to give it to the national media. You see in both those calls they seemed to think I had the phone....what? Okay do we all remember when the sad day came when we found out that contrary to what we had been told there was no phone call at 1230am or so? Well Anne cant get the phone the family cant get the phone, the latest story is that there "is brand new just discovered technology" that helps the police with the phone...erm on a closed case? Do they have the phone? Have they ever had the phone? I dont take a think on faith anymore, thoughts, comments? Please no rude or hateful ones as I will not respond to them and will delete them unread, sorry but lifes too long for that sort of thing. :)"

I hope it is within the rules to post this, if not, I apologize. We don't know that Rebecca's phone is missing so I don't want to start rumors, I am just passing along what was found out today from Kathleen. Very interesting indeed.

Odd responses... except, in other cases I have followed I am sometimes astounded that people very close to the case/victim don't really even know the facts or follow what is going on with it. So, maybe these two people aren't following and have no idea the cell phone records were released?

I believe, SDSO specifically said the forensic person physical accessed the phone (as we would access our own phones) I believe because others were alarmed she did that instead of first getting records another way. If they dont' have the phone, how would those people k now anyway?

former caretaker .... meaning, who?
Is the mother mentioned, the mother of Resnik?

Odd responses... except, in other cases I have followed I am sometimes astounded that people very close to the case don't really even know or follow what is going on with it. So, maybe these two people aren't following and have no idea the cell phone records were released?

I believe, SDSO specifically said the forensic person physical accessed the phone (as we would access our own phones) I believe because others were alarmed she did that instead of first getting records another way. If they dont' have the phone, how would those people k now anyway?

Why is LE now examining the phone using some "new technology." They closed the case, said it was iron-clad, suicide. If that is so, there is no need whatsoever for them to be examining the phone. Why won't they give it to her family?

Why is LE now examining the phone using some "new technology." They closed the case, said it was iron-clad, suicide. If that is so, there is no need whatsoever for them to be examining the phone. Why won't they give it to her family?

they are trying to have it both ways. They claim the case is closed yet and was just a suicide, yet they wouldn't even release the search warrants. They won't give access to the evidence to family investigators. I also think Jonah should have asked the Cali AG to grant full access for an independent investigation by the family or an external and complete review of the entire case. He didn't and he chose to say he thought it was all ok.

I don't think the SDSO should be even touching any of that evidence. I wonder if Zahau family attorney could try to get an order baring them from doing so. I think that is what I would be doing... at least ask that until the AG reviewed their request NOTHING be touched and it all be stored appropriately with a neutral third party.

they are trying to have it both ways. They claim the case is closed yet and was just a suicide, yet they wouldn't even release the search warrants. They won't give access to the evidence to family investigators. I also think Jonah should have asked the Cali AG to grant full access for an independent investigation by the family or an external and complete review of the entire case. He didn't and he chose to say he thought it was all ok.

I don't think the SDSO should be even touching any of that evidence. I wonder if Zahau family attorney could try to get an order baring them from doing so. I think that is what I would be doing... at least ask that until the AG reviewed their request NOTHING be touched and it all be stored appropriately with a neutral third party.

For an iron clad suicide case, LE appears to be behaving pretty bizarre in my view. We still haven't even heard the 911 calls. They are public info, why aren't they released?

Snipped for space, BBM

JS - 602-502-xxxx
July 11
10:24AM - outgoing 1M
10:54AM - outgoing 1M
9:37PM - outgoing 2M
10:04PM - outgoing 1M

July 12
4:50PM - outgoing 1M
7:34PM - outgoing 1M

July 11
11:04AM - TEXT MESSAGE In
1:41PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
3:04PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
3:28PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
3:28PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out ??
3:33PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
3:35PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
3:38PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
4:01PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
4:01PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out ??
6:08PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
6:18PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
6:19PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
6:22PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
6:22PM - TEXT MESSAGE In ??
6:28PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
7:04PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
7:10PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out

July 12
2:21AM - TEXT MESSAGE In

2:23AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
7:27AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
7:28AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
9:15AM - TEXT MESSAGE In
9:16AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
9:17AM - TEXT MESSAGE In
9:21AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
9:25AM - TEXT MESSAGE In
9:35AM - TEXT MESSAGE In
9:35AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
10:24AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
10:25AM - TEXT MESSAGE In
10:39AM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
3:45PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
3:45PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
4:07PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
4:11PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
4:11PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
5:22PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
5:38PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
5:39PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
5:44PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
5:44PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
5:44PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
5:45PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
5:46PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
8:41PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
8:41PM - TEXT MESSAGE Out
8:43PM - TEXT MESSAGE In
---------------------------------------

WOW!!! RED FLAG.... On July 11 JS is texting like mad with RZ untill 2AM 7AM...sleeping I presume.... all day on the 12th..up untill 8:43PM.. THEN NOTHING!!!!! WHY WHY WHY?
The previous night they texted until 2AM... !!!

WHY... because he went back to the mansion to speak with her in person... and accidentally killed her? BECAUSE HE KNEW SHE WAS DEAD!!!! He didn't even text her.. for a good morning how are ya honey!!!! NADDA NOTHING!!!

Mrs. Holmes: The texting stopped on the 11th at 7:10 pm because JS went home that night to get something to eat and pick up some clothes, so they were in the mansion together during that time. Given the frequency of the texts, I can imagine that their discussion was heated....IMO of course. JS left the mansion somewhere around 2:00 am and allegedly went to RMcDH which was full so he went to the Homestead Inn a few blocks away and stayed there. Guess he turned the cell off cause the texts stop after that. Then pick up the following morning. It is interesting isn't it? Why not just stay at the house the night of the 11th? Why drive all that way and go to two different hotels? Arguing over the accident? Dinner with AS must have been lots of fun.....

FYI TM's in sequence which is sad, but interesting to read. I'm doing this in separate posts as it's quite lengthy. First is for July 11.

JS 602-502-xxxx
HL 602-614-xxxx
602-494-xxxx
AS 901-485-xxxx
NR 209-814-xxxx

TEXT MESSAGES
July 11
Jonah - 11:04AM In
Jonah - 1:41PM Out
Jonah - 3:04PM Out
Jonah - 3:28PM Out
Jonah - 3:28PM Out
Jonah - 3:33PM In
Jonah - 3:35PM Out
Jonah - 3:38PM In
Jonah - 4:01PM Out
Jonah - 4:01PM Out
Jonah - 6:08PM Out
Jonah - 6:18PM In
Jonah - 6:19PM Out
Jonah - 6:22PM In
Jonah - 6:22PM In
Jonah - 6:28PM Out
Jonah - 6:28PM Out
Jonah - 7:04PM In
Jonah - 7:10PM Out
Howard - 8:17PM Out
Howard - 8:25PM In
Howard - 8:27PM Out
Howard - 8:28PM In
Jonah - 8:39PM In
Jonah - 9:14PM In
Jonah - 9:15PM Out
Howard - 9:22PM In
Howard - 9:22PM Out
Nina - 9:52PM In
Nina - 9:52PM Out
Nina - 9:53PM Out
Nina - 9:53PM In
Howard - 10:28PM In
Howard - 10:45PM Out
Nina - 10:53PM In
Nina - 10:55PM Out
Nina - 10:57PM In
Howard - 10:58PM In
Howard - 10:58PM Out
Adam - 11:01PM In
Adam - 11:01PM In
Adam - 11:08PM Out
Adam - 11:10PM In

July 12
Jonah - 2:21AM In
Jonah - 2:23AM Out
Jonah - 7:27AM Out
Jonah - 7:28AM Out
Jonah - 7:28AM Out
Adam - 8:53AM Out
Adam - 8:53AM Out
Adam - 8:57AM In
Adam - 8:57AM In
Adam - 8:58AM Out
Adam - 9:00AM In
Jonah - 9:15AM In
Jonah - 9:16AM Out
Jonah - 9:17AM In
Jonah - 9:21AM Out
Jonah - 9:23AM Out
Jonah - 9:25AM In
Jonah - 9:35AM In
Jonah - 9:35AM Out
Howard - 9:36AM Out
Howard - 9:38AM In
Howard - 9:52AM In
Howard - 9:53AM Out
Jonah - 10:24AM Out
Jonah - 10:25AM In
Jonah - 10:39AM Out
Jonah - 3:45PM Out
Jonah - 3:45PM Out
Jonah - 4:07PM In
Jonah - 4:11PM Out
Jonah - 4:11PM Out
Jonah - 5:22PM Out
Jonah - 5:38PM In
Jonah - 5:39PM Out
Jonah - 5:44PM In
Jonah - 5:44PM Out
Jonah - 5:44PM In
Jonah - 5:45PM Out
Jonah - 5:46PM In
Jonah - 8:41PM Out
Jonah - 8:41PM Out
Jonah - 8:43PM In
Nina - 10:41PM In

Phone Calls in sequence

July ll - PHONE CALLS
Jonah - 10:54AM 1M
Howard - 3:51PM 4M (Incoming)
Adam - 5:11PM 5M (Incoming)
Howard - 6:20PM 2M (Incoming)
Howard - 9:30PM 2M
Jonah - 9:32PM 1M
Howard - 9:32PM 2M
Jonah - 9:37PM 2M
Adam - 9:52PM 2M
Howard- 10:00PM 1M
Nina - 10:02PM 2M
Jonah - 10:04PM 1M
Adam - 10:57PM 4M

July 12
Howard - 8:31AM 3M (Incoming)
Adam - 9:42AM 2M (Incoming)
Howard - 9:55AM 1M
Adam - 3:57PM 1M
Jonah - 4:43PM 1M
Jonah - 4:50PM 1M
Jonah - 7:34PM 1M
Adam - 7:39PM 1M (Incoming)

July 13
??? - 12:50AM 2M Vmail CL

So while on the night of 11 going into 12 she was communicating with JS and his side of the family quite a bit, on 12 going into 13 she stopped communicating after talking to her sister. She doesn't respond to NR's 10:41 pm text message, and she supposedly doesn't pick up the phone when JS called her to tell her the tragic news about Max's worsening condition, since the message supposedly went to voice mail. She doesn't try to contact JS after supposedly listening to that voice mail, even though JS left the hospital and went to RMDH where he presumably could be picking up the phone and communicating either by text or by talking.

What about the DATA TRANSFERS..... what ARE those? Sending pictures, Video messages show up on the bill in their own seperate area. The last one she sent was on the 11th.

There is a Data Transfer at 10:49PM on July 12 just eight minutes after NS text. Who did she send a photo too? What was it a photo of? There is also a data transfer at 10:49Pm on the 13th... and many more after... while in the hands of LE?

The Data Transfers are interesting. At 10:42PM on the 7,8,9 & 11th there are data transfers exactly the same time. All with different file sizes.

AND on the 12th Jonah sends a text at 8:43PM and then there is an outgoing data transfer from RZ's phone at 8:49PM... a picture response to his text?

My bill does not show data transer in KB just the amount of pictures sent as I am charged per pic.

I thought this was web surfing... but maybe not. web surfing would be shown as data in I presume. Anyone have these kinds of phones or is billed from the same company?

LE didn't even turn her phone on for a month. So no way LE would be transferring any data using her phone.

What about the DATA TRANSFERS..... what ARE those? Sending pictures, Video messages show up on the bill in their own seperate area. The last one she sent was on the 11th.

There is a Data Transfer at 10:49PM on July 12 just eight minutes after NS text. Who did she send a photo too? What was it a photo of? There is also a data transfer at 10:49Pm on the 13th... and many more after... while in the hands of LE?

The Data Transfers are interesting. At 10:42PM on the 7,8,9 & 11th there are data transfers exactly the same time. All with different file sizes.

AND on the 12th Jonah sends a text at 8:43PM and then there is an outgoing data transfer from RZ's phone at 8:49PM... a picture response to his text?

My bill does not show data transer in KB just the amount of pictures sent as I am charged per pic.

I thought this was web surfing... but maybe not. web surfing would be shown as data in I presume. Anyone have these kinds of phones or is billed from the same company?

BBM: Maybe JS and his millions, paid to have the data transfered to his computer automatically so that he could keep an eye on Rebecca? LOL.,. is this even possible??

On my phone which is a much older Motorolla I can transfer all the data on my phone to my computer and I transfer pics all the time. Does anyone know if RZ had a facebook if she sent images to her facebook with her phone?

I sure want to know exactly what was in those TEXTS between RZ and JS.

BBM: Maybe JS and his millions, paid to have the data transfered to his computer automatically so that he could keep an eye on Rebecca? LOL.,. is this even possible??
I am sure the phone could be programmed to do something like that if you wanted it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member