Rebecca's cell phone records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, these are calls, not texts. The 1M charge is applied when outgoing call not answered.

Does this mean JS didn't call/text RZ on 9/12? And not answering RZ incoming calls.
If true, that says a lot.

So, these are calls, not texts. The 1M charge is applied when outgoing call not answered.

Does this mean JS didn't call/text RZ on 9/12? And not answering RZ incoming calls.
If true, that says a lot.

Yes, these are just phone CALLS. I believe there were MANY TM to/from him on that date. IIRC, somewhere it was stated he asked for only TM to him while he was at the hospital. Anyone recall that? So, it appears RZ called him 3 times on that date. JMO

You can use cell phones in TLC, I do.

JS did not call RZ on Tuesday.

RZ called JS 3x on Tuesday. However, all outgoing calls are listed as a 1M call. AT&T lists all calls that aren't answered as 1M. Why was JS not answering or returning RZ calls?

LE called RZ on Tuesday. Was that to set up Wed meeting to discuss MS accident? Did RZ have info that lead to her death on Tues night to prevent her from relaying something to LE?

Looking back at the records for the morning of Max's accident, I see no call to 911. And the only call to JS cell was at 10:24. I realize that XZ could have used her phone to make the 911 call, but I was surprised that there was a call to JS at that time.

Unless there is a landline which Rebecca used, then she didn't call JS until 14 minutes after 911 was called. I wonder if he was ever at the gym, or was he just on his way there and never actually arrived before he was called back? According to the Newsweek/Daily Beast article, he walked there and presumably walked/ran back. ( I would have certainly begged/demanded a ride from someone at the gym under those circumstances.) According to Google maps, it's a one minute drive, but an 11 minute walk.

And of course there are three different versions of how JS got to Sharp Hospital- met the ambulance there, piled into the ambulance when it left the house, followed the ambulance in his car.

If LE had been a little-a lot- more forthcoming about some of the various things we have discussed- we wouldn't still be discussing them!

Looking back at the records for the morning of Max's accident, I see no call to 911. And the only call to JS cell was at 10:24. I realize that XZ could have used her phone to make the 911 call, but I was surprised that there was a call to JS at that time.

Unless there is a landline which Rebecca used, then she didn't call JS until 14 minutes after 911 was called. I wonder if he was ever at the gym, or was he just on his way there and never actually arrived before he was called back? According to the Newsweek/Daily Beast article, he walked there and presumably walked/ran back. ( I would have certainly begged/demanded a ride from someone at the gym under those circumstances.) According to Google maps, it's a one minute drive, but an 11 minute walk.

And of course there are three different versions of how JS got to Sharp Hospital- met the ambulance there, piled into the ambulance when it left the house, followed the ambulance in his car.

If LE had been a little-a lot- more forthcoming about some of the various things we have discussed- we wouldn't still be discussing them!

Maybe there is a reason LE was not more forthcoming. :innocent:

What was the exact time of 911 call? Since XZ made the call, she probably used her cell phone, not RZ's.

I remember reading that XZ used RZ's cell phone because she couldn't locate the landline. Maybe it's not recorded on the bill since it's a free call, talk as long as you need.

I remember reading that XZ used RZ's cell phone because she couldn't locate the landline. Maybe it's not recorded on the bill since it's a free call, talk as long as you need.

I think it was just a cell phone. Not RZ's cell phone. XZ had her own.

RZ called JS 3x on Tuesday. However, all outgoing calls are listed as a 1M call. AT&T lists all calls that aren't answered as 1M. Why was JS not answering or returning RZ calls?

LE called RZ on Tuesday. Was that to set up Wed meeting to discuss MS accident? Did RZ have info that lead to her death on Tues night to prevent her from relaying something to LE?

Hi curious, Did LE want to talk to her again about Max's accident?

BBM
I don't have a cell phone, but curious if an outgoing call is answered but is timed at 1M or less, how is it shown on the billing?

These I found interesting. They are ALL phone calls from RZ's billing records that occurred on 7/12, including family members and others.

July 12
Howard - 8:31AM 3M (Incoming)
Adam - 9:42AM 2M (Incoming)
Howard - 9:55AM 1M
Detective - 10:23AM 2M
???? - 12:05PM 1M Vmail CL
Gideon- 12:14PM 4M (Incoming)
Snowem- 1:25PM 5M (Incoming)
Snowem- 1:30PM 4M (Incoming)
Snowem- 1:41PM 1M (Incoming)
???? - 2:35PM 1M Vmail CL
Blocked- 3:53PM 3M ??
Adam - 3:57PM 1M
XZ - 4:16PM 2M (Incoming)
Adam - 4:17PM 1M
Jonah - 4:43PM 1M
Jonah - 4:50PM 1M
Urgent Care - 7:09PM 1M (Incoming)
Jonah - 7:34PM 1M
Adam - 7:39PM 1M (Incoming)
Mary - 8:06PM 27M
Mary - 8:33PM 3M (Incoming)
Mary - 9:25PM 1M

July 13
??? - 12:50AM 2M Vmail CL

Hi deanna, These calls I put in red puzzles me. I thought this was the time RZ went to dinner with Jonah and Adam? Did RZ talk on the phone to Mary all during dinner. She talks to Mary for 27 min. Mary immediately calls back and they talk 3 more minutes. Then again at 9:25. I was wondering if that's when she and Adam got back to the house?

Hi deanna, These calls I put in red puzzles me. I thought this was the time RZ went to dinner with Jonah and Adam? Did RZ talk on the phone to Mary all during dinner. She talks to Mary for 27 min. Mary immediately calls back and they talk 3 more minutes. Then again at 9:25. I was wondering if that's when she and Adam got back to the house?

Glad you caught that, I don't know Callie, but that is what shows on her billing that was released. Strange, according to the time frames we've been given. I rechecked and those calls were indeed on 7/12. More questions!!

..according to the AR, they were back home by 8, so it would make sense for her to be talking to her sister once home.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...TItOWM1Mi00NGE4LWEyZDgtMjc3OWUxZTYzYmY5&hl=en
---rebecca AR---

On 7/12/2011 the decedent drove her sister to the airport to return to her home. While at the airport she picked up Jonah’s brother, Adam. They went to the hospital to meet Jonah and the 3 went out to dinner. Jonah returned to the hospital and the decedent and Adam returned to the home.

The decedent was last seen by Adam at approximately 2000 hours (8 p.m.) She was in the main house and Adam retired to the guest house.

I figure, after dinner - the brothers went to the ICU to visit MS. RZ was banned from ICU and waiting in car for planned 7:30 pm pickup. She called JS to say I am waiting- JS did not answer. Rather AS called back to say I'm coming (not sure that RZ answered either since AT&T puts 1M for unaswered calls). They drove home - 15 min ride. AS last saw RZ at 8PM. When RZ arrived home, she called her sister.

..according to the AR, they were back home by 8, so it would make sense for her to be talking to her sister once home.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...TItOWM1Mi00NGE4LWEyZDgtMjc3OWUxZTYzYmY5&hl=en
---rebecca AR---

On 7/12/2011 the decedent drove her sister to the airport to return to her home. While at the airport she picked up Jonah’s brother, Adam. They went to the hospital to meet Jonah and the 3 went out to dinner. Jonah returned to the hospital and the decedent and Adam returned to the home.

The decedent was last seen by Adam at approximately 2000 hours (8 p.m.) She was in the main house and Adam retired to the guest house.

Funny how LE didn't bother to include the trip to the airport to drop off Howard into the equation. They put in all the other trips.

I'm thinking the "dinner" was actually lunch.

Rebecca picked Adam up at the airport, they went to the hosp. and the three went for lunch/dinner. Rebecca went home while Adam stayed with Jonah at the hosp. He calls her at 7:39 to let her know he was ready to be picked up. They come back to the house. He goes to guesthouse, her the mainhouse, then she talks with sis?

Howard - 8:31AM 3M (Incoming)
Adam - 9:42AM 2M (Incoming)
Howard - 9:55AM 1M
Detective - 10:23AM 2M
???? - 12:05PM 1M Vmail CL
Gideon- 12:14PM 4M (Incoming)
Snowem- 1:25PM 5M (Incoming)
Snowem- 1:30PM 4M (Incoming)
Snowem- 1:41PM 1M (Incoming)
???? - 2:35PM 1M Vmail CL
Blocked- 3:53PM 3M ??
Adam - 3:57PM 1M
XZ - 4:16PM 2M (Incoming)
Adam - 4:17PM 1M
Jonah - 4:43PM 1M
Jonah - 4:50PM 1M
Urgent Care - 7:09PM 1M (Incoming)
Jonah - 7:34PM 1M
Adam - 7:39PM 1M (Incoming)
Mary - 8:06PM 27M
Mary - 8:33PM 3M (Incoming)
Mary - 9:25PM 1M

July 13
??? - 12:50AM 2M Vmail CL

---rebecca AR---

Thanks, lauriej. I thought they had gone to dinner about that time. When one reads so much of all this stuff it's hard to remember: who, what, when, where, why.
:pullhair:

Another question on the cell phone records. What are the data transfers that appear on her phone after her death?

Begin: 7/13 - 10:49PM

End: 7/27 - 4:46PM

Total: 17 Transfers varying from 1KB up to 2,612KB

I suppose these would have to do with her siblings (sister and brother) having phones connected to a family plan?

Just curious and have no cell phone so no idea what this means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly