Related Issues and Food for Thought

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think him stopping deliveries to the hangar is telling as well. He didn't want people showing up there.

So who was the employee who "always dealt with" the delivery company and who contacted them 2 weeks later to resume deliveries? I'm not really sure we can assume who stopped the deliveries or why.

One company that made regular deliveries to the hangar tells CTV News the deliveries suddenly stopped the day after Bosma’s disappearance.
There was no further contact between the company and Millard Air until last week, when the employee the company always dealt with showed up and said it would be business as usual beginning this week.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activity-at-millard-air-hangar-not-what-airport-boss-expected-1.1302652

Google has recently changed the way it displays search results. Previously, if there were a Wikipedia article, Google linked in that info graphically (the way Bing still does with Freebase data, see the earlier DM post http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-and-Food-for-Thought&p=11876679#post11876679 )

Now Google is giving the top result (what people clicked on most) a graphical treatment. Search for CN or CN's mother, and you get various articles about TB and the trials:

View attachment 77343View attachment 77344

ouch.

It doesn't seem to do that for MS.

????? It says the Bobcat was parked in the weeds in the backyard.

Ah yes, the Bobcat in the weeds in the backyard, I would love my million-dollar home to back onto that.

Treating a Bobcat with disrespect?? The construction and road crews around here leave their Bobcat's on the street or on the property wherever they happen to be using it. I haven't heard about the city or any construction crews complaining about too many stolen Bobcats.

There's a whole website devoted to heavy equipment thefts http://www.stolenheavyequipment.com/recent_thefts/

Quite possibly, that employee who made the deliveries resume is one of the people on the do not contact list. I think DM needed to get some things in order at the hangar and didn't need any interruptions. The article doesn't state it is the same person who cancelled the deliveries on the day after Bosma's murder. It does state there is a person who they always dealt with it which means to me that the person who cancelled is not this person otherwise, why even mention this as a point? JMO

It doesn't seem to do that for MS.

It did do this previously for DP and linked the biographical article the Star did on him (DP agreed to an interview)

If you search CN's mother by real name, you get her business as a Google Map but if you search "CN mother" you get a featured CBC article (and I really doubt the CBC is buying Ad Words to bolster their web presence lol) - that same article is the third result for me when I search by real name. (I have personalized results on).

I guess there is no one link that acts as a lightning rod for all MS traffic the way the Star article did for DP, the CBC article for CN (and ABro's CN subsection on her blog, too).

So who was the employee who "always dealt with" the delivery company and who contacted them 2 weeks later to resume deliveries? I'm not really sure we can assume who stopped the deliveries or why.

One company that made regular deliveries to the hangar tells CTV News the deliveries suddenly stopped the day after Bosma’s disappearance.
There was no further contact between the company and Millard Air until last week, when the employee the company always dealt with showed up and said it would be business as usual beginning this week.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activity-at-millard-air-hangar-not-what-airport-boss-expected-1.1302652

bbm= OMG, what a bad timing! More stupid isn't possible, I think - when looked at from perp's side. One mistake more as a recalling on DM. Can one really be that dumb?? I can't believe it.
IF the employee gave the order, then he at least one day after Tim's disappearance would have known why this man was missing. :gaah: :scared:

Quite possibly, that employee who made the deliveries resume is one of the people on the do not contact list. I think DM needed to get some things in order at the hangar and didn't need any interruptions. The article doesn't state it is the same person who cancelled the deliveries on the day after Bosma's murder. It does state there is a person who they always dealt with it which means to me that the person who cancelled is not this person otherwise, why even mention this as a point? JMO

An article about the company who delivered to the hangar, what they produced and delivered would also have been informative and interesting. Did we ever find out what deliveries MillardAir was receiving regularly and what type of business was actually running out of that hangar at the time of DM's arrest?

MOO

An article about the company who delivered to the hangar, what they produced and delivered would also have been informative and interesting. Did we ever find out what deliveries MillardAir was receiving regularly and what type of business was actually running out of that hangar at the time of DM's arrest?

MOO

If they were running a shop they might have Napa, Parts Source, Princess or that kind of outfit dropping by regularly with parts deliveries.

????? It says the Bobcat was parked in the weeds in the backyard.

Treating a Bobcat with disrespect?? The construction and road crews around here leave their Bobcat's on the street or on the property wherever they happen to be using it. I haven't heard about the city or any construction crews complaining about too many stolen Bobcats.

Wasn't the Bobcat back in the field where the backhoe was? The other one was in the back yard at the house. What was on the road-facing part of the property?

TIA and JMO

Post 848 , sometimes Bobcat is in the front yard , no weeds http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-and-Food-for-Thought&p=11888603#post11888603

What oh what could those daily deliveries consisted of? MA was no longer in operation. Anyone care to speculate?

Still DM's character and behavior:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/... Mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial

MEET Gabby Pellow, an eight-year-old who studied Year 10 sciences while she was in Year 2.

“Her capability almost feels like there is no lid to it, she can do anything. It just comes down to what we can provide for her to manifest it.”

Mrs Pellow said her daughter, who moved schools this year to ensure she was being challenged, had become frustrated and bored in some classes.

“She got frustrated because school just wasn’t engaging,” Mrs Pellow said.

“Students like her will just coast and you’re not helping them fulfil their potential.”

While Gabby could be doing Year 11 or 12 subjects this year, Mrs Pellow said she did not want her daughter to finish the school curriculum just yet.

“I want to let her just be a child for a while – you only get to do it once.”

Perhaps DM was a child like Gabby, very intelligent (DP said) and unchallenged? If the teachers were boring to him or not good enough, then maybe it wasn't his fault and not a sign of "arrogance". - Unfortunately it seems he sometime began challenging himself with exceptional methods ...

The article also doesn't say anyone cancelled the deliveries either. Only that the deliveries stopped and there was no further contact between them and MA during those two weeks. That just says to me that the regular contact was not in touch with them again to give their order in that time. So what made the employee suddenly decide that it would be business as normal again the next week? If someone other than the employee they "always" dealt with called up and cancelled any orders, I would think that the company representative would have said that, especially since he seemed to be making a connection between the two events.

JMO

bbm= OMG, what a bad timing! More stupid isn't possible, I think - when looked at from perp's side. One mistake more as a recalling on DM. Can one really be that dumb?? I can't believe it.
IF the employee gave the order, then he at least one day after Tim's disappearance would have known why this man was missing. :gaah: :scared:

Yes, and since the employee has not been charged, even as an accessory after the fact, that's why I don't believe that an order was given to stop deliveries, only that there were no deliveries and no contact in those two weeks.

JMO

Still DM's character and behavior:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/... Mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial

MEET Gabby Pellow, an eight-year-old who studied Year 10 sciences while she was in Year 2.

“Her capability almost feels like there is no lid to it, she can do anything. It just comes down to what we can provide for her to manifest it.”

Mrs Pellow said her daughter, who moved schools this year to ensure she was being challenged, had become frustrated and bored in some classes.

“She got frustrated because school just wasn’t engaging,” Mrs Pellow said.

“Students like her will just coast and you’re not helping them fulfil their potential.”

While Gabby could be doing Year 11 or 12 subjects this year, Mrs Pellow said she did not want her daughter to finish the school curriculum just yet.

“I want to let her just be a child for a while – you only get to do it once.”

Perhaps DM was a child like Gabby, very intelligent (DP said) and unchallenged? If the teachers were boring to him or not good enough, then maybe it wasn't his fault and not a sign of "arrogance". - Unfortunately it seems he sometime began challenging himself with exceptional methods ...

I've seen no indication that DM was a "gifted" student who was bored in school because he learned things quicker than his peers. In fact, he seems to be lacking in the basic skills of spelling and grammar based on some of his writings that we've been privy to. He does not appear to be artistic, musically nor mechanically inclined either.

I also do not think that parents who were okay with allowing their 14yr old child to fast track flying lessons to set a record would have a problem with the same child advancing grades to keep him from being bored in school.

Of course this is just my opinion only.

If DM was not a gifted child for setting record and learning to fly two different types of vehicles, then he must have been merely average. Then that would mean that average 14 year olds are all out setting world records and learning complex theories and mechanics. Since I don't see that all the time, I would have to disagree and say that yes, a 14 year old with those accomplishments is more likely to be gifted than average.

I would also think that the photos of him actually working on vehicles would be an indication that he may be mechanically inclined.

Personally I have seen worse grammar and spelling blunders here, some from my own posts too, so I would hate to have my entire personality and intelligence judged by just a few poorly chosen examples of my writings.

Perhaps his parents were more concerned with him making friends with his age peers than they were with his school grade, after all, they have shown that they had no problem teaching him engaging subjects outside of school for his intellectual growth.

Youtube is full of videos of kids even younger than 14 flying solo. And a lot of them probably had to help earn the money for their flying lessons so they probably couldn't get all those hours in over a summer to set a record. I don't think most pilots of either type of aircraft would consider themselves "gifted". And apparently he needed some off road lessons since he couldn't keep his vehicle in the Baja race for more than 4km without flipping it so he wasn't proficient with the complex theories of all vehicles it seems.

DM "employed" one or two mechanics (not sure if AM was ever employed by DM but he certainly did a lot of work on cars for him). For what I'm not sure considering he didn't own a car repair business that I'm aware of. So I'd say he wasn't very mechanically inclined and needed a lot of help to get those cars the way he wanted them.

Just pointing out that the grammar and spelling errors that DM displayed do not appear to make him "gifted", nor someone who needed to be advanced in school. That has nothing to do with the intelligence level of WS posters.

Doesn't appear that he made many friends in school so what difference would it have made if he was advanced because he was "gifted"? It seems that not only was he not advanced to finish school ahead of his peer group, he dropped out and left his peer group to graduate without him. If his parents were concerned about him making friends in his age group, they should have sent him to his local public school so he would be amongst the peers who lived in his neighbourhood.

Other than the flying, which was probably his grandfather's dream and something that he appeared to stop doing as soon as he set that record, what engaging subjects were his parent's teaching him outside of school?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member