Remains Discussion Part 4 UPDATE Caylee Tentatively ID'ed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that media clip linked on the last page, the newcaster says "we have pictures of Caylee from the day she was last seen, and of what she was wearing....." If there are pics, why havent they been released?

Someone help me out and link me or tell me what GA said Caylee was wearing that day...besides a backpack.

I heard that too.....He may be referring to the "Video Stills" from the nursing home on the 15th

I think George gave a description of "Pink shorts & a blue shirt or a Pink Shirt & blue shorts" can't remember which

I don't get it how did he put himself at the scene?

TonE in his statement said that he had to pick Casey up one time in a subdivision near her house. Somewhere down the line, this has morphed into the Suburban Drive location, though I have not seen any evidence of that.

Didn't he pick Casey up, break into the shed and drive her back to her car, watch her put gas into the tank and then left...so he said?

Tony didn't break into the shed .

He said that Casey went into the back of the house & came back with gas cans.

He never assumed that she was stealing from her "OWN HOUSE"

Tony didn't break into the shed .

He said that Casey went into the back of the house & came back with gas cans.

He never assumed that she was stealing from her "OWN HOUSE"

Tony said he broke the lock off the shed with a tire iron.

I heard that too.....He may be referring to the "Video Stills" from the nursing home on the 15th

I think George gave a description of "Pink shorts & a blue shirt or a Pink Shirt & blue shorts" can't remember which

Yes, Boston, GA claims the last time he saw her on June 16th Caylee was wearing a pink top, denim skirt and white sunglasses. Interestingly, he gives the exact same description of her clothing when talking about her having been seen on June 12, by a family friend at a local mall.

How could anyone eat candy let alone anything on the day your child's remains are found?
KC is a real character:(

I have no doubt that it is Caylee, Tim even said it. In the old days there was no DNA testing and they could ID bodies, so I'm confident they figured it out.
What other child could possibly be 20 feet from their home?
Now we know why KC didn't have a picture of Caylee in her cell. If she was truly innocent she would want a remembrance. Knowing what she did, a nice picture would be in direct opposition of how she looked when she buried her.
She is not a human.

After reading the article about her taped face, I am too convinced Casey wanted it to look like a kidnapping. This was definately premeditated.
No other words, except disgust, and saddness for what Caylee went thru.
I disagree. I remember what Lee said with Casey and the "what's in it for you" story. She is a spontaneous liar. The zanny stole her was off the cuff, not well thought out. imo.
Therefore the tape is there for a different reason.
Another ws said it was obviously to keep her from making noise, crying out, to shut her up.
The placement of the body is also telling.
I have been stuck between she's remoresful, and the tape was to keep the maggots out, and wanted her close to home, but if she didn't have any clothes on, then I can't agree with my own thoughts, and everything that was done was for spite, control, and jealousy. Also the no clothes thing was imo was if she was ever found, she wouldn't be able to be identified. She probably saw that in on a tv show. She has no maternal feelings for her child at all that I can see. It's unimaginable to me.
One thing she did expect though is that when the time came, her parents would figure a way to get her out of it. I saw that in the video tapes. To her, it's a given.
I hope she is proved wrong, but I'm losing hope for CA and GA as grandparents. Someone please someone in that family, do the right thing. How will be able to live with yourselves otherwise.

If I was Cindy and George I would go to Casey and demand that she tell them the truth of what happened. If she will not tell the truth then I would just dis-own her.
I bet then Casey may speak up what is the truth if she knew her parents would do this to her.
She is a cold person with no conscious to do what she did. She deserves the death pentalty.
I am glad they found Caylee's remains, at least now maybe the child can rest in peace and have a decent funeral.

I agree. Cindy and George must now stop with the "Sweetheart" "Honey" "Gorgeous" routine. As Bethany Marshall (psychologist) explained last night, they talked to her like that (when she was first arrested) because they needed to believe she was frightened and vulnerable, because if she was frightened and vulnerable, she's wasn't a cold-blooded killer. Now, they know she's a cold-blooded killer, and they need to demand the truth and be as tough as Casey really is. They should never coddle her again.

"Anthony also added some details about the day he and Casey went to the Hopespring address to get the gas cans. This was the first time Casey had called him about running out of gas somewhere near her residence on Hopespring Drive. This happened on June 23re. He recalls she called him in the afternoon hours and told him she ran out of gas in a subdivision near hers which she uses to cut through to drive home. She told him to drive as if he were going to her house, which he did, and he found her walking south on Chickasaw Trail They returned to her car where she insisted on putting the gas in the car. All he did was hand the gas cans to her. At no time did Anthony notice any strange odor or smell coming from her car from standing on the outside."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cri...

Page 46 I believe...

I was thinking maybe the shade, cool water helped preserve Caylee a tiny bit in the bag......could some of the soft tissue be mummified and just might tell allot about the crime. Also 1 expert guy on TV said that a head usually doesn't detach like it did. So was Caylee's neck broken as well? Caylee was abused, suffered and IMO KC should get the death penalty!!! and not 20 years from now! asap.............

I think there is good reason to believe that Caylee's neck WAS broken, passionflower.

I will bet that Casey stuffed a wash cloth or small towel into Caylee's mouth before she stuck duct tape across her mouth.

She wanted to muffle Caylee's screams and duct tape alone wouldn't do it. Then Casey proceeded to brutally break Caylee's neck.

From what I hear, there was definitely still tissue with the bones. More than one forensic physician stated that normal decomposition would NOT have separated the skull from the neck.

I'll bet that whatever was stuffed into Caylee's mouth has matching pieces, (towel set) in the Anthony house.

I read on another board that someone directly involved with Caylee's body wrote to his sister who then wrote to their mother, (the poster) -- that Yuri rode in the ME van to the morgue with Caylee's body.

According to the son, there was never any doubt that the body WAS Caylee's. He also stated that his mother would NOT want to know the details of the condition of the body.

The poster said her son would say something like that only if the condition of the body showed extreme brutality.

Caylee's death becomes sadder and more heinous by the minute. Casey should never, ever be released from prison!

How I hope the jurors of Florida won't fall for the deceiving gobbledygook from the likes of Lee, Baden, Wecht and/or Spitz.

IMO, they are all 'hired guns' who will be paid with blood money from an already contracted book/movie deal. How unbelievably crass!

IMHO

Breaking News
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/12/caylee.anthony/index.html# Remains found near home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents have been tentatively identified

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/12/caylee.anthony/index.html
&
Overnight, investigators searched the home of Caylee's grandparents and "absolutely" found something of interest, Orange County, Florida, Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday morning.

:woohoo:

Did Beary really say "absolutely" in his statement? That's some funny, right there! :) :clap:

I agree. Cindy and George must now stop with the "Sweetheart" "Honey" "Gorgeous" routine. As Bethany Marshall (psychologist) explained last night, they talked to her like that (when she was first arrested) because they needed to believe she was frightened and vulnerable, because if she was frightened and vulnerable, she's wasn't a cold-blooded killer. Now, they know she's a cold-blooded killer, and they need to demand the truth and be as tough as Casey really is. They should never coddle her again.

I always thought that they were 'sweethearting' her so that she would think that they are on her side and she would confide in them - well that didn't work - I still don't think that they will get tough with her - I think they will still go with the Zani theory

Only problem - they can't produce a Zani, address or phone number for a Zani, no one ever saw Zani, no one ever talked to Zani - there is no Zani

Thanks, Gt4. The rag in the mouth idea also occurred to me in the wee hours this morning when I was unable to sleep.

I think there is good reason to believe that Caylee's neck WAS broken, passionflower.

I will bet that Casey stuffed a wash cloth or small towel into Caylee's mouth before she stuck duct tape across her mouth.

She wanted to muffle Caylee's screams and duct tape alone wouldn't do it. Then Casey proceeded to brutally break Caylee's neck.

From what I hear, there was definitely still tissue with the bones. More than one forensic physician stated that normal decomposition would NOT have separated the skull from the neck.

I'll bet that whatever was stuffed into Caylee's mouth has matching pieces, (towel set) in the Anthony house.

I read on another board that someone directly involved with Caylee's body wrote to his sister who then wrote to their mother, (the poster) -- that Yuri rode in the ME van to the morgue with Caylee's body.

According to the son, there was never any doubt that the body WAS Caylee's. He also stated that his mother would NOT want to know the details of the condition of the body.

The poster said her son would say something like that only if the condition of the body showed extreme brutality.

Caylee's death becomes sadder and more heinous by the minute. Casey should never, ever be released from prison!

How I hope the jurors of Florida won't fall for the deceiving gobbledygook from the likes of Lee, Baden, Wecht and/or Spitz.

IMO, they are all 'hired guns' who will be paid with blood money from an already contracted book/movie deal. How unbelievably crass!

IMHO
I really hope they are able to uniquely match something to the Anthony house, to dispel all possible spin, via Baez and various Anthonys, about (the non-existent) Zenaida having murdered Caylee.

How do you know that there was anything in the childs mouth? Link please? Or conjecture?

Wow on the rag in the mouth idea...... What in the world is wrong with KC???? Just sickens me.

I hope to God that if she was dumb enough to stuff a washcloth in her mouth, that is matches the set from her Grandparent's home....and there is a matching cross around it's neck.

I was choked up all over again about Yuri riding to the morgue with poor Caylee. What an amazing guy he is. *sob*

I have followed this case from day one. As a grandmother myself it sickens me in the way Cindy has covered up to protect the monster she raised. No matter what I would want the truth. Casie I would love to see her go straight to that electric chair. The needle is not good enough for me. I would want her to feel the pain that poor little girl felt as her wrapped her mouth in duct tape. This was not accidental. Caylee has finally spoken and she wanted to be found. I heard reports that Cindy is still deneying this is her grand daughter which makes me hate her even more. I would think an obstruction of evidence charge should apply against caylee

How do you know that there was anything in the childs mouth? Link please? Or conjecture?

The statement about the rag starts with the words, "I will bet...." That indicates conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste