Remains Discussion Part 4 UPDATE Caylee Tentatively ID'ed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There had to have been SOMETHING with the remains to have LE IMMEDIATLY get a search warrant for the Anthony home!!

Look at all the stuff they took out in bags from that home.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that LE cannot get a murder one conviction!

Agreed. Yet the first thing needed is a foolproof way of tying the remains to the Anthony house by ways of something that neither the child would need/have nor would a babysitter need/have.

That would be the trump card in a murder conviction.
How the murder was committed would be the way to get Murder 1 / DP.

I pray we see this come soon.

AnnaMouse welcome to WS and thanks for the pic. It helps to picture the type of area and I can understand why the bag wouldn't have been seen from the road.

Does anyone know when the autopsy is expected to be done? I am thinking that the COD at least will be released from that.

Did KC put Lime in the bag with Caylee's body to hasten the decomposition? Maybe this is why LE said that there was definitely something with the body when they found it that could tie back to the Anthony home. They were removing several big containers. Could KC have used the shovel to get the Lime in the bag?

Okay, be kind, this is my first post, but have been lurking here since close to the beginning of this case. I joined last night because of all the people who were angry about lurkers slowing the system down, so now I am a member slowing the system down. I agree with the person who said the bag could have been there all along, I dunno, I was down there around the time Caylee went missing (before it was reported), and I remember thinking that there woods would be horrible to try to slog through. Poor Caylee, she was so close to "home", and yet so far away. I think her grand parents will be charged with obstruction of justice, but I do feel very very bad for them... They have acted badly, and like nuts to be sure, but in one fell swoop they have lost a daughter, and a grand daughter, and have to come to terms with the horror of having raised a monster. I will pray for everyone involved, yes, even Casey, someone has to, and Lord knows she needs the prayers with where she is going (that being said, she is a piece of trash, and deserves what she gets... contradictory I know, but I am so twisted trying to make sense of this case...)

Please pardon the double post, as I just put this in daily updates where, of course, there is no discussion:

Recently and Amazingly, Sheriff Beary has been on local news in Central Florida using that one word, "Absolutely" as a full respone.

Today, he was quoted on wftv, as using the phrase, "In my Gut."

:wink:

I will provide a link if it becomes available.

Yes, I caught that and thought, "HOW APPROPRIATE!" Absolutely!

Did KC put Lime in the bag with Caylee's body to hasten the decomposition? Maybe this is why LE said that there was definitely something with the body when they found it that could tie back to the Anthony home. They were removing several big containers. Could KC have used the shovel to get the Lime in the bag?

OMG, cocentric:eek:, I am loving THIS theory! I can totally see this.

I couldnt sleep....I dont know if anyone has thought of Caylees book....the one she was reading with grandpa.....the one that KC said Caylee was reading and talking about on the phone with her.....

Ive always wondered about the book.....I wonder also if they replaced that book....so to say nothing was missing....it struck me that the LE was looking for certain things.....and also that they new right away that it was Caylee.....just my thoughts....now maybe I can get some sleep .......

Okay, be kind, this is my first post, but have been lurking here since close to the beginning of this case. I joined last night because of all the people who were angry about lurkers slowing the system down, so now I am a member slowing the system down. I agree with the person who said the bag could have been there all along, I dunno, I was down there around the time Caylee went missing (before it was reported), and I remember thinking that there woods would be horrible to try to slog through. Poor Caylee, she was so close to "home", and yet so far away. I think her grand parents will be charged with obstruction of justice, but I do feel very very bad for them... They have acted badly, and like nuts to be sure, but in one fell swoop they have lost a daughter, and a grand daughter, and have to come to terms with the horror of having raised a monster. I will pray for everyone involved, yes, even Casey, someone has to, and Lord knows she needs the prayers with where she is going (that being said, she is a piece of trash, and deserves what she gets... contradictory I know, but I am so twisted trying to make sense of this case...)

SnugglesPenquin welcome to WS. Sorry about the complaints, it is more complaints about the system breaking down when there is breaking news, rather than complaints about lurkers. Mostly, lol. Anyway, we love it when lurkers finally join up with us.

I apologize if this has been mentioned before. But wasn't she charged with "child abuse" for not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days? Would this help lead to a conviction of murder one?:waitasec:

I was thinking about that too. It seems KC tried to cover all of her bases. Funny how she can remember all kinds of things, except the "nanny's" true address.

:Welcome-12-june:
:Welcome-12-june:

SnugglesPenquin welcome to WS. Sorry about the complaints, it is more complaints about the system breaking down when there is breaking news, rather than complaints about lurkers. Mostly, lol. Anyway, we love it when lurkers finally join up with us.

Thats ok, I was thinking of joining anyway, lol, ya'll are awesome, and I have been wanting to be able to reply for a long time, just stopped being lazy, and finally did it! This case is so intriguing, disturbing, and I have been fairly obsessed with it for awhile. Like many of you, my husband and son think I am neglecting them because of this....:crazy:

After Caylee's death whether accidental or intentional.......
I wonder if Casey may have put the ladder up to the pool, undressed Caylee, put Caylee into the pool thinking she might be successful in washing away any forensic evidence on little Caylee's body.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I wonder if Casey may have put the ladder up to the pool, undressed Caylee, put Caylee into the pool thinking she might be successful in washing away any forensic evidence on little Caylee's body.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

She could have done it easier with a garden hose or the bathtub.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I wondered that too, but then I keep coming back to the conclusion that I just do not think this was all that accidental. I really hope that it was an accident, but I just keep thinking that KC was in a rage, and Caylee bore the brunt of it. Who knows, either way its sad, and I guess only time will tell

ohhh sorry LadySleuth, somehow my eyes missed the part where you said whether it was accidental or not. I must not be fully awake yet....

There are so, so many layers of dysfuntion in that family but we don't know if violence was one of them before this occured. Obviously the dysfunction was escalating and perhaps it was only a matter of time before it happened. If Cindy putting her hands on KC was a precurser to KC being physical with Caylee then I'm sure Cindy is feeling tremendous guilt over what happened to Caylee. Poor baby never had a chance. Adoption would have been a much better option-too bad she didn't take it!!:furious:

Funny how things work. That poor lil girl was found at the best time. When the Anthonys were on the other side of the country. It gave the police fast access to that house without the drama.

Yes, I thought the same thing. It would have been BAD if George and Cindy were there.

I lived a few blocks from the Anthonys until 4 years ago. (No I didn't know them but my husband did teach at the middle school the Anthony children went to but he taught there after they were in high school.) Many of you think that the bag was moved recently as there is no way that it could go unseen for so long. Here is a picture of what the woods look like in Florida. This is not the woods where she was found but it does give you a look at just how dense the underbrush is in Orlando:
h60164pine-mke143.jpg

Someone else mentioned how some teenagers found a hole in the woods and the authorities said a bomb was there. Someone else seemed surprised. There have been quite a few abandoned bombs in the area. See: http://www.local6.com/news/14992012/detail.html I haven't heard of any bombs found in the woods near the Anthonys but it is not completely unlikely.

I now live one block away from Jesse Grund and worked with him at Univ. Studios. He was ruled out as being the father. He was told by Casey that he was the father but later DNA test ruled him out. His family still remained close to Casey and Caylee and babysat Caylee quite a bit during her first year of life. One of Casey's friend said that she thought the dad was a one-night stand. Casey later named Jesus Ortiz (deceased) as the dad. He was just someone she knew casually through school. His family says that they never dated and the family denies that he is the father. She devised that story a few months after she heard he died. I just think it was a way to garner sympathy. It is highly unlikely that he was the father.

Someone also mentioned that Dr.G was not there at the scene. I watched the live coverage on local tv all day and she was indeed at the scene. She was standing, most of the time, near the area with the tent and directed the removal of the body and preserving the crime scene evidence.

The Orange County public worker was reading water meters and parked his truck there to walk about 20 feet into the wooded area to relieve himself. The supervisor for this worker explained that. He said his worker was reading meters not installing fire hydrants.

Thanks for posting that. You explained it very well. I'm a country girl from Ar and I love walking in the woods. in ARKANSAS. Down here.. it's rather scary. Dense like you showed, with areas with standing water. I couldn't even walk in the empty building lots next door to me, until they bulldozed it down. Yet, the cats and other small animals had trails going into those areas. I couldnt' see them if they went 'in'. LOL! Some places remind me of briar patch storys.

Oh, and gators are part of our wild life. LOL! It was smart and nice of you to post the picture to help folks understand.

OMG, cocentric:eek:, I am loving THIS theory! I can totally see this.

She wouldn't want to touch Lime with her hands. I still wonder why the remains were so decomposed, even with the amount of time that has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties