Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>Joseph Duncan did the same thing and it was research to the hell. How could we not do the same thing with this guy who seems to be just coming forward to cover his own *advertiser censored*? He only admitted to something to get the cops to shut up. There is no way he isn't guilty of other things.

Offenders could stop their sexually violent behavior on their own if they wanted to.

False. Wanting to change is usually not enough to be able to change the patterns that lead to sexual offenses. To create the motivation to change, some offenders need a variety of treatment and corrective interventions, and for others learning how to make the change in their own behavioral cycle of abuse is more effective.
http://meganslaw.ca.gov/facts.htm

It sure seems impossible that he quit for all of these years.

<modsnip> Joseph Duncan did the same thing and it was research to the hell. How could we not do the same thing with this guy who seems to be just coming forward to cover his own *advertiser censored*? He only admitted to something to get the cops to shut up. There is no way he isn't guilty of other things.

There is the little girl Beaner missing from Hibbing MN. I think he took pics of girls as well?

Well there are no other missing boys in his age group in Central MN, or MN that I know of in this time period.

Closest ones I know of is in Des Moines, a long ways away for someone who appears to have never left Central MN

I have read and studied everything about Jacob. It does not negate the fact that I think his killer could be guilty of more crimes then just Jacob. In fact I find it more likely that Jacob's killer is guilty of MUCH more then just Jacob's death. I respect that you don't agree with me, but I don't understand your dismissive attitude that I could be right.

"Danny James Heinrich, 53, of Annandale, Minn., a lead suspect in Jacob Wetterling&#8217;s disappearance, reportedly led authorities in recent days to human remains confirmed as those of the 11-year-old boy."

Annandale is 32 miles from Paynesville, so he did live some place else.

I understand that emotions are extremely raw right now and tension may be high, but please think before you post, don't personalize, and be respectful.

If need be, we can start a separate thread to discuss other possible victims, but this
thread is dedicated to Jacob and Jacob only. That said, please don't tell others how to post. Use the alert feature if a post or topic of conversation concerns you and let a moderator/Admin handle it. :tyou:

"Danny James Heinrich, 53, of Annandale, Minn., a lead suspect in Jacob Wetterling&#8217;s disappearance, reportedly led authorities in recent days to human remains confirmed as those of the 11-year-old boy."

Annandale is 32 miles from Paynesville, so he did live some place else.

Yes he lived in Paynesville most of his life and lived there at the time he took Jacob

Would it be useful to start a timeline of Heinrich now? Perhaps linking him to other cases? Just the fact that he's owned more cars than anyone I've ever heard of leads me to believe for each car...there may have been an abduction. He dumps the car, gets a new car. The 9 year old St. Joe boy who reported an attempted kidnapping a few months before Jacob gave a composite that was dead on for Heinrich..at the time in a light colored van.
This was YOUNG when he started. 26 when he abducted and murdered Jacob, 9 months before that we know he kidnapped and raped Jared. He was out of control..it didn't just start when he was 25. Any timeline would have to go back to when he was at minimum 16 years of age...capable of driving.

He did not stop with Jacob. No way. He was out of control. Abducting and raping and attempting to abduct (that we know for sure) THREE times within the space of a year (1989). That is a compulsion that I do not believe he could control.
SABBM

Well THAT's interesting.
Even if the suspect just harmed boys ( and I'm not minimalizing such actions in the slightest) but didn't kill any more kids... what better way to hide it than to keep changing cars ?

I am sorry it took so long for the Wetterlings' to have some answers. They are stronger than I could ever be.
MOO

I wonder if there will be a private family funeral or if there will be a public one. If it is public, I can see that thousands of people may come.

I wonder if there will be a private family funeral or if there will be a public one. If it is public, I can see that thousands of people may come.

Oh, I'm sure. A public funeral would be massive. Personally, if I was able to, I would want to go. Jacob had such an affect on my life even though we now know he died before I was born. And I know he had a big affect on a lot of other people's lives too.

Just reading DH's background infuriates me. Seems him and his older brother were molested by a guy Mom dated, so thanks Mom for allowing your kids to be abused. That guy was a super perv his name was Duane Hart. Cannot believe Mom did not catch on to the pervert she was dating. This is why I am single after my divorce 3 years ago My kids are 11 and 8 and very few men I trust around my kids. Did Duane Hart molest the youngest brother too? Family dynamics are so screwed up. Nobody puts their kids first anymore.

I am angry at everything esp the DH. I wonder if Jacobs brother and friend yearn to have some poetic justice done to him. I know I would.

Just reading DH's background infuriates me. Seems him and his older brother were molested by a guy Mom dated, so thanks Mom for allowing your kids to be abused. That guy was a super perv his name was Duane Hart. Cannot believe Mom did not catch on to the pervert she was dating. This is why I am single after my divorce 3 years ago My kids are 11 and 8 and very few men I trust around my kids. Did Duane Hart molest the youngest brother too? Family dynamics are so screwed up. Nobody puts their kids first anymore.

I am angry at everything esp the DH. I wonder if Jacobs brother and friend yearn to have some poetic justice done to him. I know I would.

I think back in those days no one really talked or thought about sexual abuse. I know I always thought it was some creepy looking old guy. Certainly not someone you would be dating.

It wasn't until Jacob when all of this ugliness started coming out so the world knew about it. That it could be your coach or teacher or neighbor.

I outright gasped when today's news came down my facebook feed........
Jacob's disappearance 27 years ago was one of the first cases I ever followed...
This happened right next door in MN...our neighbour...my son was his exact age....
This truly terrified me...this couldn't happen here...or there?!....out in a relatively rural setting...it just...didn't?!
I've thought of him over the years...thought of his poor parents...hoped he would come home...wondered if there was any news....
Deepest heartfelt condolences to his family...I cannot imagine.....many tears tonight....You are coming home now Jacob....:rose:

This is so sad! But atleast they have some sort of closure now. Heartbreaking! My prayers to the family and loved ones.

Interesting what the neighbors said about DH.
Over the years, she said, she saw police at the house when Heinrich had altercations with his brother, who she said lived there on and off.

&#8220;He&#8217;d sit outside and talk to himself. And he&#8217;d have arguments with himself,&#8221; she said.

&#8220;He&#8217;s fine one second and the next minute, he&#8217;s swearing up a storm,&#8221; she said.

http://www.wctrib.com/news/world/38...search-warrant-and-were#.V8uuJjXJNhE.facebook

Interesting what the neighbors said about DH.
Over the years, she said, she saw police at the house when Heinrich had altercations with his brother, who she said lived there on and off.

&#8220;He&#8217;d sit outside and talk to himself. And he&#8217;d have arguments with himself,&#8221; she said.

&#8220;He&#8217;s fine one second and the next minute, he&#8217;s swearing up a storm,&#8221; she said.

http://www.wctrib.com/news/world/38...search-warrant-and-were#.V8uuJjXJNhE.facebook

They seemed rather calm considering a monster lived among them.

He was suspected in Jacob's disappearance from the start. Police just couldn't prove it. Police were actually watching him for while. I presume he got freaked out by that and that's why he stopped (assuming he did).
http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/person-of-interest-in-jacob-wetterling-case/313331994

I wonder what evidence they used to arrest him on this in the first place before releasing him and watching him. They had to have something on him. And with all this, how could any county nearby just forget about DNA evidence they had from any abduction and not test and run it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member